The Schoolhouse

Story Info
Spinster schoolmarm is taken by three surly 18-year-olds.
3.8k words
4.4
120.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie Wilson watched the tree-filled landscape scroll by from the inside of the carriage, the rhythmic clip-clop of the horses nearly lulling her to sleep. But she fought the urge to doze—and the roaming hand of the "gentleman" beside her, who seemed bent on touching her thigh, protected as it was by her best blue checked dress, four frilly petticoats, ankle high buttoned boots, pantaloons, and, of course her chemise. En route to room in at the Douglas home and teach in the schoolhouse in Fairfax, Kentucky, she was eager for her assignment to begin. A spinster at 26, Josie enjoyed the relative autonomy of the classroom and her important task of filling young minds with knowledge that would prepare them to raise families and run farms of their own.

The Douglas household was a busy and crowded one. Josie was lucky to have her own curtained room, which barely fit a bed, her trunk, and a small washstand. In the loft above her were the four Douglas girls, ranging in age from 5 to 12. In the bedroom of Joe and Edna Douglas, next to her own, slept also the youngest two Douglas boys, a baby and a toddler. Joe and Edna were a handsome couple. He was tall and broad and tanned from the fields, with green eyes and tousled brown hair. Edna was a small, attractive, stout woman.

Apparently the Douglases had not yet completed their family, thought Josie wryly that night, as the sounds of their rutting came clearly through the heavy curtain between the bedrooms. A child of a widowed mother, she had never seen the activity she was now hearing so clearly.

Fighting her embarrassment—but lured by her curiosity—she crept out of bed and peered around the edge of the curtain where the log walls created a small space. In the candlelight she saw Edna on her back, legs apart, and nightgown unbuttoned to reveal her large breasts heaving. Joe, his face sweaty and dark hair damp, was kneeling between her legs and kissing her nipples while his naked buttocks moved up and down. Josie saw a pink sac between his thighs and a hard column of glistening flesh joining the pair together before she lost her courage and returned to her bed. "Men!" she sighed. "Selfish beasts, only out for their own pleasure."

The next morning Josie was quiet at breakfast and could barely face Joe, so embarrassed was she by the memory of his muscular, thrusting behind, powerful thighs, and stiff manhood. "I'll come 'round and pick you up when school's done," he said, and she nodded, glad to escape to the relative freedom of her new class. "Bye papa!" yelled the Douglas girls as they streaked out the door for the walk to school, laughing.

The smaller schoolchildren, a passel of young girls and boys with scrubbed faces and well-worn jumpers and coveralls, were a familiar challenge to Josie. This was her third school in five years, and she felt up to the task. She called the role, obtaining names and ages. "Clarise Woods?"

"Present, Miss Wilson."

"Age?" "I'm 8, ma'am."

"Peter Fielding?"

"Present. I'm 10."

The three older boys who sat in the back of her new classroom must be almost done with their schooling, she thought, frowning, as they jostled and joked. They looked full-grown. They were a man's height and weight, and looked out of place with the younger children. "John Wacker?"

"Present. I'm 18. We three're all 18. Ma'am," he added with a sneer.

"Don't you mean wanker?" jeered one of the older boys.

"That's enough!" Josie said. "I expect quiet and obedience in my classroom."

"Oooh, obedience," mocked one boy, but then they were quiet.

As the day progressed, she drilled the children on their ABCs, checked their reading levels, tested multiplication and division skills, and quizzed them on geography. Throughout, the three older boys teased and taunted, tripped the younger students, threw wads of paper, and generally created disruption, despite her best efforts. "Why are you here if you don't want to learn?" she finally asked them in frustration.

"Because if we wasn't here, our pa's would make us work," drawled Tom, a large boy, whose dirty blond hair hung in his face. "This is our last chance to get us some schoolin' and not have to farm."

"How did your first day go?" asked Joe.

"The Martin boys and Tom Campbell were awful," said the oldest Douglas girl. "Even worse than with Mrs. Locke."

"Is that true, Miss Wilson?" he inquired.

"Unfortunately yes," Josie answered, still having trouble looking him in the eye.

"I'll go along to school with you in the morning, then. Keep an eye on things and thrash one of 'em to teach 'em a lesson. They ought to leave you alone after that."

Joe was as good as his word, and it didn't take long to find an infraction worth punishing. "Ben Martin!" he shouted to the oldest of the three troublemakers as he strode into the room, "get outside and cut a switch. You need a good whuppin'."

At the edge of a row, the little Taylor boy was still crying, nursing a bruised cheek after Ben tripped him. Faced with an angry man bigger than he was, Ben obliged, returning with a switch. Joe grabbed him by the ear and marched him up to the front of the classroom.

"Drop yer drawers," he ordered.

"What?! Here? I can't!" the boy answered.

"Fine. But I guarantee it'll be worse for you." Easily clamping both of Ben's wrists behind his back with one hand, Joe unbuttoned the boy's breeches, which dropped and puddled around his ankles. His shirttails had not kept up with a recent spurt to his adult height, and his large family didn't waste scarce pennies on summer drawers for boys. The net effect was that Ben's genitals were exposed, and though he struggled, with his arms pinned behind him, he could do nothing to hide them. The whole class tittered and pointed. Most humiliating of all, feeling the breeze on his nakedness, his penis started to swell.

"Look, it's growing!" shrieked a girl.

Ben wanted to sink through the floor.

"Come on, you ain't got nothing they haven't seen before," noted Joe, turning him around. "Bend over."

Josie, simultaneously attracted and repelled, couldn't tear her eyes away from the half-naked young man, whose stiffening organ she glimpsed. He bent over with his hands on the desk, exposing his buttocks to the thin switch. Ben shouted and cried out as Joe delivered a long series of stinging whips, alternating between one cheek and the other, each marking a pink path on his white skin. He wriggled back and forth trying to avoid the blows, spreading his legs in the process and exposing his testicles, which occasionally also bore the brunt of the switch.

When the boy was sobbing out loud, his ass a bruised map of pink and purple, Joe set down the switch, slapped him hard on the sorest part of his anatomy, and said, "you ain't going to sit down without feeling this for a week, and your buddies are next if I get wind of any more of this foolishness. You hear me?"

Ben and the other boys nodded, their eyes round as saucers. And for a couple of weeks, it was quiet.

"It ain't fair that teacher's got that man to back her up," complained Ben on the way home from school one day.

"We oughta get us some revenge," suggested Tom.

"What do you mean revenge?" asked Ben's brother Ross.

"She oughta know that she can't treat us like that—siccing Joe Douglas on us."

"What do you mean us?" demanded Ben, rubbing his bottom. "I'm the one who got the whupping."

"Maybe we should give her a whupping on her bare ass, like he gave you," offered Tom.

"Yeah, but Mr. Douglas always picks her up after school," noted Ben.

"Well, I bet one day, he won't. We'll just wait for that day," said Tom. "

Two weeks later, on the last day of school, the day came.

The Douglas household had a summer cold, and the children stayed home. In their absence, the boys made their move. As the classroom cleared out, Josie said goodbye to the children, wishing them a happy summer. The little ones all drifted out, leaving Josie with the three older boys, and a sense of foreboding as they moved closer.

"We wanted to thank you for your teaching, Miss Wilson," said Ross.

"Well, thank you," replied Josie.

"Yeah, especially the teaching us all a lesson part, with Mr. Douglas," added Tom.

"In fact, we were thinking we should return the favor," explained Ben, standing close enough to her now to play with a tendril of her hair.

"What are you talking about?" Josie said, alarmed, and began to move toward the door to walk home. Her stomach tightened as Tom stepped in front of her, blocking her path. "Move out of my way now, it's time for me to leave."

"Oh, not just yet," said Ben, pulling out a switch. "We think you need to know what it feels like to be whupped. Bare-assed, of course," he added.

Josie tried to run, but her long skirts betrayed her. She was easily caught and Tom held her arms behind her back while Ross lifted her ankle length skirt and held it out of the way so Ben could untie her petticoats. "Stop it, you have no right to do this!" she shouted and kicked uselessly.

"Go ahead and scream, there ain't anyone around here for 2 miles or so," taunted Tom. Her first petticoat slipped to the floor in a snowy heap, followed quickly by a second and the third.

"I've hit pantaloons!" announced Ben, who deftly untied the drawstrings. Josie tried to keep her legs crossed to maintain this last flimsy barrier, but Ben smacked her sharply on her now unprotected bottom, and at the sudden shock of it, her knees slipped apart. Sliding the pantaloons down to her ankles, his hands followed the trail of the undergarment down her thighs and knees. She was now naked from the waist down under her skirt, and thoroughly humiliated by these students, who had so easily overpowered her.

"Now what?" asked Ben.

"I want to see her bosoms, too," said Tom.

"OK, keep holding her."

"No!" shrieked Josie, helpless to prevent Ross from unlacing her overskirt and pulling down her chemise to expose her breasts.

"Wow!" gasped the boys, momentarily silenced by the enormity of what they'd done. Her breasts were large and supple, creamy white, with soft pink nipples that seemed to beg to be sucked. To her horror, Josie noted the gleam in the boys' eyes as two pairs of hands reached for her. They cupped and caressed and squeezed her breasts, flicked the nipples, and then, grinning, Ben and Ross each started to lick and kiss what their efforts had uncovered.

She closed her eyes to try to shut out the unwanted sensation, but that only strengthened its effect. Josie began to feel an unwelcome warmth in her privates. Ross traded places with Tom so he could fondle and tease her breasts. Then, still holding her arms behind her back, Ross forced her face down over the desk and flipped up her skirt to uncover her naked behind. "Spanking time," he announced.

"It's so soft and white!" remarked Ben. "It's almost a shame to whup it. Look, there's the mark from my hand!"

Josie wiggled frantically from side to side, training vainly to escape the grasp of the strong lad who easily pinned her despite her struggles, and Ben's gentle stroking on her naked buttocks over the pink mark from his earlier smack. Her breasts were squashed against the wooden desk, and her ass swayed. It was hopeless. She couldn't escape. She heard the harsh "whip" of the switch before she felt it, and cried out when it hit.

"How many strokes?" asked Ben.

"I don't know, maybe 10 each?" suggested Ross.

Thirty times the switch cut across her bottom and thighs, which were sore and stinging. But her ordeal was far from over.

A hand—she didn't know whose—was now slowly rubbing and soothing her injured backside, caressingly, up and down. It almost felt good. And then, to her horror, the fingers started to drift. She heard the rustle of clothes as one of the boys knelt behind her. Felt his hot breath on her most private parts! This could NOT be happening. One of them was exploring her intently, touching her secret areas very lightly with a fingertip.

In front of her, she could lift up her head to see Tom rubbing his groin. His breeches strained with the outline of his swollen manhood.

"I got me a cockstand that won't quit!" he announced to the others, both of whom agreed.

"Well, why don't we make some use of the little lady here, and get us some relief."

Josie could not believe her ears, and could do nothing to stop her intended violation. Tom unlaced his breeches, freeing his stiff cock. This was the closest she'd ever been to an erect penis, and she stared in horrid fascination. It was rigid, with a rounded purplish head that looked a little like a plum. She guessed it was about as long as her hand, and thicker around than a broom handle. As he stroked it with his hand, a drop of clear fluid oozed from the tip.

Behind her, she felt a bump from what she could only assume was another penis, inexpertly pushing at her privates.

"It's not going in!" Ben complained.

"Here, let me try," said Ross, who moved behind her and probed with his own stiff cock, with no success. "She's dry, that's why it won't go in," he said.

"So, slick her up," suggested Tom.

"How? We got nothing here to do it with."

"Flip her over," said Tom. "I have an idea."

Face down against the desk, Josie had almost been able to pretend she was somewhere else, her efforts thwarted only by the rhythmic swing of the cane against her vulnerable bottom. But now the boys had stripped off their breeches and cooperated to pin her down on her back, her breasts swinging free, her abused buttocks on fire, and her legs dangling obscenely off the front of the desk. It seemed that erect penises—and the faces of her assailants—were everywhere she looked.

She was surprised to note that the cocks were each a little different, one thicker, one longer, one a darker shade of red with more veins. She struggled valiantly, but Ross used his rope belt to tie her crossed arms above her head. With her skirt pulled above her waist, she was effectively naked. Tom forced himself between her legs, spreading them wide apart, and then employed the other two to hold them in place.

He knelt down between her open thighs, and slowly explored her with his fingers, tracing the dark triangle of her hair, and separating her lips. "Hold her legs farther apart," he ordered.

"What are you doing?" Ross asked him.

"I'm looking for her clitty. My pa told me girls have a love button, and if you touch it they go crazy."

"Our pa don't tell us nothing like that," complained Ben and Ross.

"Well, then you're lucky I'm here, ain't you," answered Tom, whose gentle exploration had teased Josie's hair apart and revealed the entrance to her vagina. Despite her wild gyrations and efforts to kick, he pushed a finger into her.

"See? Here's her cunny," he pointed out to the others. Ross's cock had never been so hard. It was leaking a clear stream of fluid, and he thought about how good it might feel to rub it against those big breasts. Ben used his leg to pin Josie's legs apart, leaving him a hand free to stroke his own aching prick. And Tom's careful efforts had now uncovered her clitoris, hidden under its protective hood. Having found it, he wet his thumb with saliva and used it to softly rub the bud.

Josie felt a bolt of pleasure shoot through her as Tom's clever fingers found the spot. She had never touched herself (which was forbidden), and was stunned by the unexpected sensation. Involuntarily, she let out a soft moan.

"Got it!" Tom yelled in triumph. "Now to slick her up..."

Oh no, thought Josie. He couldn't mean—he wouldn't! It was wicked! He wouldn't DARE! But she was helpless to prevent the soft, warm, wet tip of Tom's tongue from teasing her most private parts. While the other boys each rubbed one of her breasts, Tom licked and swirled, wetting her with his saliva and pushing first one and then two fingers inside of her.

"Let me have a turn," urged Ben, and the boys traded places.

Josie couldn't believe it was possible to be so humiliated. To have these boys licking her privates, while the others watched?!

While Ben knelt between her legs, Tom moved around toward her face, rubbing his throbbing cock against her cheek while she whipped her head from side to side, trying to avoid him.

"Yer wasting your time, you know," he pointed out. "All I have to do is this," and he pinched her nostrils shut, forcing her to open her mouth to breathe. "Now put it in your mouth," he ordered, "and don't bite it."

Eyes wide, Josie startled as Ben's soft tongue found its target between her legs and started to sweep slowly up and down. She put out the tip of her own tongue and slowly traced the length of Tom's organ, feeling it pulse under her tongue. He held her head in his hands and pushed the tip of it against her lips until she opened her mouth, admitting the rubbery tip. She tasted salt and smelled musk and sweat. He slowly forced the thick shaft into her throat and started to clench his buttocks to push it in and out of her mouth. It wasn't long before he pulled it out and groaned, pumping with his fist. As Josie watched, appalled, he cried out and spurted several long jets of white, creamy fluid onto her breasts and neck.

Standing now, between her splayed thighs, Ben aimed his swollen spear at her virginal opening.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Miss Wilson. Do you know what that means? I'm gonna stick my hard cock into your cunny until my balls touch bottom!"

Josie was struck by renewed horror at the helplessness of her situation, but her mouth was suddenly filled by Ross's long, thin penis. Between her legs, Ben's own clear fluid, saliva, and Josie's natural lubrication eased the path for the thick, bulbous head he prodded against her. Aiming carefully, he started to push, rewarded by the feeling of sinking into warm, wet velvet.

"Oh my God, this feels so good," he groaned as his cock disappeared into her sheath.

Josie's frantic hip swivels to dislodge him only added to his pleasure. His cockhead hit her hymen and stopped, and he pulled out a bit and plunged forward, breaking through the barrier. Her mouth filled to the brim with cock, she couldn't even cry out as her virginity was taken from her. Ross pulled his penis out of her mouth and finished, shooting white fluid with a loud groan. Ben found a rhythm and moved his cock in and out of her slick tunnel, entranced by the sight of her, bound and helpless in front of him, breasts bouncing with each thrust. He pulled out of her and spurted on her belly.

Josie thought she must be done by now. After all, each of the three had finished. But she hadn't reckoned on the recuperative powers of horny young men. As Ben described how good it had felt to bury his penis inside of her, she realized in dismay that all three were sprouting renewed erections. Ross now took the spot between her legs, and Ben tried her mouth, which he'd missed in the first round. Josie's jaw ached, and her cunny was starting to buzz in the way it had when the boys were licking her. The penis inside her was almost starting to feel pleasant as it pistoned in and out, but Ross finished quickly, and the sensation ended. Then Tom took his turn.

"You'll like fucking me, Miss Wilson," he remarked. "I have an idea I think you're gonna like."

He found her slippery clitty with his thumb and rubbed it in circles while he pushed himself into her. Tom had the thickest cock, and the feeling of fullness combined with the gentle, rhythmic rubbing of her most sensitive spot had Josie reeling. He moved slowly in and out. She started to moan out loud as he penetrated her.

"What are you doing, Tom?" asked Ben.

"I figured it would feel good if I rub her love button while I fuck her," he answered.

"Looks like it's working," observed Ross.

12