The Schoolhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie's breasts grew pink and flushed, and her nipples stiffened. She was moaning freely now, as Tom thrust into her. The other boys rubbed her breasts and belly, and watched, amazed, as she started to push her hips against Tom.

"Oh, oh, OH!" she chanted, all inhibitions forgotten as she strained toward...something. She didn't know what. But the combination of soft caresses and thick cock felt so good she couldn't stand it.

"Ohhh, harder! Deeper!" she cried, and Tom did his best to oblige, speeding up the tempo until he was pounding into her, hard. He was rubbing her, stretching her, teasing her, all at once. Her entire body was taut as a bow, and the boys held their breath, not sure what would happen. Ross and Ben watched Tom's slick, fat shaft penetrate over, and over. Another thrust, and another, and another.

"That's it! Ooooohhh!" Josie yelled out as her body arched and convulsed, the contractions squeezing Tom's cock until it was all he could do to hold on until she was spent. Then he pulled out and spurted onto her belly, exhausted.

That night in bed, aided by the lovemaking sounds of Joe and Edna, Josie relived her day.

"Keep your mouth shut and we won't tell the pastor that you were begging Tom for it," was the boys' parting shot. They'd listen to them, not her, she knew, as an outsider. Her bottom was so sore that it took an effort not to wince when she sat down at the dinner table. And her privates were swollen and puffy, as she explored them with careful, gentle fingers.

It felt good to touch them, and she was still slick from the combined juices of her attackers, and herself, she supposed. She felt for her bud, "a clitty," he'd called it, and rubbed it slowly in circles, her breath quickening. She pushed a finger inside herself, and kept rubbing.

"Ah, ah, ah!" moaned Edna, and now Josie knew that Joe's hard cock was pleasuring them both. She felt the sensations rising, and kept rubbing, gently, until she reached her own release, in time with Joe's groan.

12