The Science of Cheating

Story Info
He's a big dick.
2k words
3.99
59.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

He had to have her. She looked so elegant in her long flowing black dress. She wore her head up to reveal her long slender neck and jewelled earrings. Above all, her bust was unearthly. It was just a canyon of cleavage. She would make a great fuck. Heck, he was already eye fucking her at the moment. And judging by the reciprocal glances from her, he knew she wanted him too. And why wouldn't she? He was a masterful prototype of a man. He had looks that dangerously wounded, and a cock that killed.

When the lady left the main room of the party to visit the upper chambers (to presumably freshen up), he made his move. He followed her and forcedly dragged her into a bedroom, one that already had shagging already in progress. Judging by their exclamations and desperation to leave, they weren't supposed to be there (at least, not with each other).

Making no fuss about the calamity, the man addressed the woman. "You and I need to fuck."

It was so blunt a statement that she decided she just had to entertain it. "I'm going to ignore the fact that you're obviously drunk and say well that's an interesting proposition. Why would I do that?"

"Because I want you and you want me."

"Well, that was rather direct. What makes you think I'm straight enough to like you or any other guy?"

"You're not gay."

"You seem so sure."

"I am, trust me."

"I should trust you with telling me my sexuality. That makes perfect sense."

"You're not gay." He repeated.

"Fine, I'm not gay and I'm also not attracted to you. BUT, let's just say for the sake of entertainment that I was. I have a boyfriend."

"Do you love the guy?"

His pattern was clear to her. Yet, so was hers. "I am not going to tell you that."

"I'll take that as an affirmation of the negative."

Not stumbled by his calculation, she firmly pressed on. "Love or no love, I'm still with the guy though."

"So what?"

"Um, that would be cheating?"

"That's the idea."

"Don't you have a girlfriend too?"

"Yes, but that's irrelevant in this."

"How's it irrelevant?!" She exclaimed.

"Because I want you instead. Plus, I'm on the verge of dumping her anyways."

She calmed herself down to reengage him. "So you want to cheat on her right before you tell her to hit the road. Why not just wait 'til after?"

"Because. This is better. I get to stick it to that prissy bitch."

"Yeah, because you're in a fine place to judge the unkind qualities of a person."

"But she is one." More direct responses.

"Let's say hypothetically that she is a bitch. Why would you stay with her until now?"

"She fucks well. I didn't want to give that up."

"Then why do you need me in the first place?"

"I need a good fuck without the added baggage."

"How do you know I'm not a bitch then?"

"I'm taking a calculated risk on that one."

"Calculated on what grounds?"

"On the way you look."

"Well those are obvious foolproof grounds for one's character. Big tits really do say girl next door. Have you even thought this through?"

"Yep."

"Somehow I find that dubious."

The guy shifted the conversation in a new direction. "Ok, let's go through a scientific exposition on why you should cheat on him."

"There's a science to cheating now?"

"There is now."

"Well, if anything else, this should be entertaining. How do you want to do this Professor?"

"First, pros for fucking me."

"Mmm, I can't say I see any." She didn't want to give him any satisfaction.

"I'm a better fuck than he is."

"Ok first, how do you even know that?"

"Because I am."

"What's next? The 'my cock is much bigger than his argument'?"

"It is."

"Again, how do you know that?! Not even I know that until I see yours WHICH is not going to happen so don't get any ideas!"

He smirked for the first time in their engagement. "It's bigger, trust me."

"Well, you're persistent, I'll give you that much. But even if it is bigger, I'd like to invoke the 'it's not the size of tool but how you use it' line of rebuttal."

"Oh I know how to use it alright."

"Sorry, don't buy it. Next reason."

"You're attracted to me."

"You've said that already. Another assumption. But even if that was true, AGAIN, I already have a boyfriend."

"Your attraction to me supersedes yours to him."

"Assumption. Plus, my conscience tells me that I need to be faithful to him. I'd never want to go against that."

"You make it sound like you're murdering the pope. People cheat all the time."

"So what's good for the masses is good for me?"

"Yes."

"So let me run this all down, all your arguments: I want you, you fuck good, you have a big cock, everyone cheats so I should too and you're Superman in bed apparently. It's all so cliché. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you took your notes from a cheesy porno. Gotta tell you, Doctor, this exposition is not going well."

"You'll never know until you try it."

"Hmm, true! But if I used that reasoning to every guy that mildly turned me on, I'd be in bed with a lot of guys."

"Great. Let's go."

"Mmm, not quite yet. Here's a con for you. Let's say you and I do hook up: what else can you do for me?"

"What do you mean?"

She noted that this was the first time he gave out an unsure response. "Right now, I have all I need. My physical needs are tended to, along with my emotional needs."

"I can be a good boyfriend."

"Really? From what I see right now, you're pompous, cocky, and downright cold...what guarantee do I have on that?"

"My word."

"Your word? So now you're going on your strength of character? You do realize you're about to throw your girlfriend out on the street, right?"

With added confidence, perhaps overconfidence if such a thing existed in his mind, he uttered, "Yes I do."

"You're a dick, you know that?!"

"I am well aware of this and I embrace it. I'd also like to repeat that I also have a huge one."

The woman couldn't contain her feelings of absurdity towards this guy. "This is so irrational! You have no idea if this going to work; you're just going on a series of assumptions!"

"Again, that's the idea."

"What's the idea?!"

"What more do I have to go on than irrationality and assumptions?"

"So all that 'science of cheating' was just mindless banter?!"

"Not all of it. All that matters is the 'you'll never know' rationale."

"We are going in circles. We can't just do what we want all the time!"

"We can some of the time though."

The woman pondered it for a second. With that simple statement, she revealed all her defences.

"Ah fuck it!"

With that she nearly left her feet to kiss him square on the mouth. Her momentum overtook them both and they landed on the bed. Their hands groped each other's body as they passionately tasted each other's face. Before they knew it, their clothes were left in a puddle beside the bed and they were both seated on the bed with the woman looking squarely at the man's enormous dick, which was easily double the size and length of anyone she had ever been with.

"Wow, it is big!"

"I told you. I am a man of my word."

She stroked the already wet and upright member. "Actually you didn't say it exactly like that but I let it, ooo, slide."

She tried to fit the huge shaft into her mouth. "There's so much meat! I don't know how I'm going to do this."

"Just do it. Don't think." He advised as he forced her head down on it. She bobbed up and down on it. "Yeah suck my giant cock..."

There wasn't as much sucking as there was just trying to hold on. The huge organ in her mouth muffled any moans or cries she might've had. She was gagging; there was no doubt about that. Yet it was all so wild! He held her roughly by the hair and compelled her to keep riding his cock even though, up until now, it was the most uncomfortable thing she had done.

"What a good cocksucker," He moaned.

He released her. She immediately began coughing.

"How was that?"

She stuttered to regain composure. "It's....big."

"Of course. Wait 'til you see how it is down there. I'll let you ready yourself while a get rubber."

The gasping woman slid down and laid her head against the pillow. She parted her legs. "No need. I hate the feel of condoms. Plus, I'm on the pill."

The guy shrugged and got back on the bed. With no other obstacles in the way, he began. He nudged the tip of his dick on her lips as a momentarily tease and then penetrated into her core.

"Oooooooooh," she moaned. The effect was instantaneous. He was only a quarter in and she immediately felt the difference with the other men who had fucked her. The tightness in her pussy was so stimulating. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Oh I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you like you deserve!"

And with that emphatic promise, he slipped yet another quarter of his cock into her. It garnered a perilous yelp from her. He grabbed on to her meaty hips and aided in physically manhandling her, much to her trouble and, yes, delight.

"Yessss....yessss..." she continued to babble. Her fingers stiffened and clung on to the bed coverings. Her toes curled.

He exited momentarily to tap his huge, already dripping member on the skin above her vagina. One hand left the bed to message her lips. She noted that she too was already wet. Then with momentary interlude, he shifted positions by rolling up hips and re-entered. This allowed him to penetrate from above. She continued to service herself.

It also allowed him to grab at her breasts. He palmed them like a basketball and then slapped the loose flesh like jello.

"Look at these huge tits" he muttered to himself.

"Mmhmmm," she whimpered in agreement while being rocked by the force of his cock.

The bed scraped along the flooring and banged against the wall. She shouted in synchronicity with the banging. He continued on for minutes unending, literally schlepping her along. If this was an action film, she would be hanging on for dear life as the bullet train sped on. Of course, gradually she'd pull herself up and gather control of herself. And the woman did just that. With a rebel yell, she said, "more, More, MORE! You son of a bitch!"

The guy gladly obliged. He pumped her and pumped her until he was ready to explode.

He pulled out of her and aimed at her chest. He was already leaking but had the perfect spot for the bulk of his load. "I'm going to shoot to thrill all over these tits."

"Mmmm, go for it," she hungrily encouraged.

With that, he pulled the trigger on an uneven yet thick stream onto her beautiful mounds. She moaned in elation and squeezed her breasts together while he layered her bosom in white goo. When he was done, he had his turn at pressing her breasts against the sticky stuff. Then he rubbed his own cock in the gluey crevice.

"Oh yeah, just like that...a good old titty fuck..." he uttered.

When satisfied, he collapsed in beside her. The two reflected in blissful yet silent contentment at what had just occurred.

"So why'd you go for it anyways?"

"Honestly...you just wore me down mentally with your stupid responses. I just wanted to shut you up." After a pause she revealed her supplementary reasoning. "Aaaaand I don't actually have a boyfriend."

He cocked his head at her. "So all that was...?"

It was her turn to be blunt now. "Hmm... I suppose a social experiment in getting inside the mind of a cheating man."

"Well aren't you a little bitch after all! And what did you find out?"

"That you're not as perceptive as you think. I actually am bi-sexual thank you very much."

"Goody. What else?"

"Also, that you're a bit of a dick."

"A bit?"

"Fine. You're a biiiiig dick!"

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers