The Science of Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Student and friend find a fun way to experiment.
5.5k words
4.52
59.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's get the basics out of the way: I'm short, blonde and blue-eyed. I'm slim but I have curves. I've been told I'm pretty. All of that makes it difficult to be taken seriously as I pursue a career as a researcher. But it makes it easy to get laid.

I love sex. It shouldn't come as a surprise in the 21st century that a young woman enjoys healthy sexuality. What might be surprising is that I love sex with men or women or both, of all ages, sizes and races. But I'm not promiscuous: I'm a one-partner lover who focuses all her attention on the person who currently occupies the other half of her bed.

Obviously, I didn't get here overnight. Growing up as one of three daughters, I was quiet, obedient and traditionally heterosexual. All of us were pretty; that's not an egotistical remark, merely a statement of the facts as they have been expressed to us all of our lives.

By my senior year in high school, sex had invaded my consciousness. I was aware that boys were different than girls. Not just in their hygiene habits and interests but in their bodies. But now, after marking my 18th birthday and rapidly approaching college, I wanted to explore what the differences were. Oh, like most teenagers, I had prowled the Internet and had seen more than my share of porn - naked women, copulating couples and hot lesbians. But I wanted to know how all of that related to the real world. I wanted to know about real guys my age. I had a friend who had been a childhood playmate, someone who spent many happy hours at my house playing in our yard or swimming in our pool and I decided he would be the one to show me the differences.

We had grown apart a bit in recent years as he pursued athletics and I became engrossed in academics. But we were still friends and I knew I could convince him to take part in my biology experiment. This plot was hatched during the summer after graduation when weather encouraged wearing revealing clothing for both sexes, fueling my interest and the urgency in concluding my experiment.

I called Toby and asked if he'd like to come swimming. Since the thermometer had hovered above the 90-degree mark for more than a month, I knew the answer before I asked the question. I told him just to come around back through the garden gate; I didn't have to tell him any more because he'd been there many times before.

What I didn't tell him was that we would be alone. My parents and my younger sister were on their way to our summer cabin in the mountains, three hours away if there was no traffic and clear weather. My older sister was working at a lakeside resort, living on the grounds while she served in the restaurant.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I began preparations for his visit. I took off my shorts and removed my panties, then put the shorts back on. I did the same with my t-shirt and bra, letting my firm breasts strain against the thin cotton fabric. I shivered with excitement and the unfamiliar pleasure of my shorts rubbing against my vagina as I moved through the house. I had become aware of my sexuality years earlier when I began my period and experienced sensitivity and a certain excitement as I was showering at the end of a cycle. I inadvertently pressed my swollen clitoris as I reached down to clean my vagina. A jolt went through my body and I was initially frightened, then curious. Each day I did a bit more exploring until I brought myself to my first orgasm. Since then I had enjoyed many orgasms in bed, in the shower and in the pool. But I'd never become aroused just by wearing my clothes without underwear. I wondered what part the anticipation of seeing Toby nude was playing in my arousal but I didn't stop to dwell on it.

Toby arrived wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt. I walked out of the house as he rounded the corner. "Hi," I smiled, reaching to take his hand. I moved slightly so that the afternoon sun would be behind me, making my shirt almost sheer and silhouetting my breasts against the brightness. My nipples were hard pebbles poking against the thin cotton shirt. I knew he couldn't help but see them through the fabric.

"Hi," he stammered, staring at my breasts but trying not to be obvious. His flushed cheeks and unwavering stare were giveaways, however.

Still holding his hand, I pulled him toward the pool. "Go ahead and get in," I said. "I've been finishing some housework and I still have to change. But don't wait for me." As I finished the sentence, I turned to go into the house. I tugged at the hem of my shirt and pulled it above my shoulders (and breasts) as I walked inside. I knew he could see my breasts reflected in the window panes but I kept walking as if nothing were out of place.

Once inside, I rushed to my bedroom and to the window that overlooked the pool. I snuck a glance under the curtain and saw Toby adjusting the front of his swim trunks. I had seen male porn stars on the internet and I imagined he was moving his guy stuff around to be more comfortable. I felt another shiver as moisture began to spread through my lower body. I pulled the curtains back, letting sunlight in and also providing anyone in the backyard a clear view into my room. Toby knew which was mine and I was hoping he'd at least take a quick look to see if the curtains were open. He did.

I had to act as though I didn't know anyone was watching, but I could use the reflection in the mirror over my dresser to see Toby as he leaned over the edge of the pool and squinted for a better look inside my room. I was standing topless, my bikini in my hands. I leaned forward to put the suit on my bed, allowing my breasts to swell a bit as gravity increased their size. I was still small (a full A cup, and very firm) but for Toby I may as well have been someone with really big boobs. I reached back and unzipped my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. My window was large enough that Toby could see down to the middle of my thighs, so as I bent to pick up my shorts, my bare butt and glistening pussy were facing him through the window.

I could almost hear him moan. I picked up my bikini bottoms and pulled them on, turning in the process to face the window. Pulling my bottoms up, I looked toward the window and gave a gasp as if I had just realized the curtains were open. I walked over and - still bare-breasted - pulled first one side and then the other closed.

Once I had cut off Toby's view, I quickly tied my bikini bra and went outside. Toby was up to his neck in the water, waiting my return as he attempted to be nonchalant.

I tugged at the cups of my bra, adjusting them and managing to pull them far enough from my breasts to flash Toby. He no longer tried to be subtle; he stared openly at my body as I came down the steps to the pool.

"You are beautiful!" he exclaimed. "I mean, you've always been pretty but in that bikini you are awesome!"

"Oh, so you just like me for my body?" I teased, arching my back slightly to let my hard-nippled breasts push against the suit.

"No, gosh no," he fumbled. "I think you're totally awesome. It's just that, er, that suit really shows off that you're growing more mature and stuff."

"Nice recovery, Toby. But really unnecessary. See, I invited you here so we could get naked together."

If he was surprised before, he could have swallowed his tongue when I said that. "How can we do that?" he said, clearly hoping I had the right answer to THAT question. "I mean, with your folks and sisters and stuff? And besides, why would we get naked together?"

I decided he deserved to know the truth. "I'm curious about what a guy looks like - a real guy, not one of those internet porn stars - and I figured you might be willing to get naked for me if I did the same for you. We don't have to do anything else; I just wanted to know what a real guy my age looked like nude and since you and I have always been close, I decided to use you."

As I explained, I reached back and untied my bra top. The strings fell to my sides, pulling the bra cups down and exposing the pale flesh of the sides of my breasts. Since the halter top was still tied at the neck, my breasts were not completely exposed. But the sides - and the tan lines - were open to his view.

"But what about your family?" he gasped, staring at my breasts as I untied the neck and let the bra top fall across my chest and into my hands. I didn't immediately answer, instead I reached back and dropped the bra on a chair and turned back to him, lightly stroking my nipples as I answered.

"They're all gone for several days. That's why I asked you over, so we could do this together without interruption." Looking into his hungry eyes, I began to have misgivings about undressing in front of him. But as I glanced downward and saw the growing bulge in his trunks, I knew I would learn what I wanted from the experience. And I knew Toby would never hurt me.

"Come on," I prodded. "Get naked." And to punctuate my demand, I untied the sides of my bottoms and let the fabric pool at my feet. I was now nude and feeling very vulnerable. Before I lost all confidence, I strode toward the pool and jumped in. The cool water swept over my hot body, bringing me relief and a rush of excitement as it filled my hot cavity.

I looked back to see Toby struggling out of his trunks, tossing them onto the side of the pool as he turned to face me. I could see a trail of golden hair stretching from his navel to below the waterline but I had missed seeing anything important. "Come here," I cooed. "Now that we both are naked, I want to feel that body of yours."

He walked over and stopped a step away. "If I get too close to you, I'm afraid I'll lose it," he said. "I've never been with a naked girl before."

"Neither have I," I laughed. "And I've never been with a naked boy, either. But you want to do this and so do I, so get over here and forget whatever problems you think you're going to have."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me. His body pressed against me and I felt his hardness against my stomach. I tried to look down but the water distorted the view. I turned back to Toby and he had an anguished look on his face. "Your breasts are beautiful," he panted. "And you're so amazingly soft!" Suddenly he frowned and grimaced. "Shit!" he exclaimed, moving away from me and looking down at the water. A viscous milky ooze slowly drifted to the surface. I didn't recognize it but it was apparent that Toby knew what it was.

"What's that?" I asked. "Did you do that?"

"Yes," he said, his eyes lowered as he tried to disperse the substance by dragging his fingers through the water. "It's cum, the stuff guys shoot when they're really turned on. It's what makes babies."

"Do I need to get out of the water?" I asked, knowing about the subject academically but a little fuzzy on the real-world details.

"No," he said, calming as he realized I was curious and not grossed out. "You can't get pregnant from it when it's just floating around. But it's embarrassing for me."

"Don't be embarrassed," I said. "I asked you here so I could learn about this stuff. And this is very cool information for me ... I'm sure it'll come in very handy. Now come out of the pool and let me see your body, please. And I'll show you mine, although I'm sure you're not as interested in me as I am in you."

Finishing the sentence, I was on the top step of the pool, my entire body exposed except for my feet and ankles. From the look on Toby's face, I was wrong about him not being as interested in me as I was in him. I held Toby's hand and he followed me up the steps, looking at my pale behind . The water was at the middle of his thighs, his partially erect manhood was swaying as he walked. I stopped to watch him as he climbed out to meet me. We stood holding hands and staring at one another's nudity. I was glad I'd been in the pool because I was so aroused that hot fluid was pouring out of me and running down both of my thighs. I could smell my arousal and I wondered if Toby could smell it too.

I reached down and touched his erection, jumping a bit as it throbbed. "Wow!" I said. "It's alive! That scared me!" I touched it again, marveling at how smooth it was, and how sensitive. Toby looked like he was straining to maintain control as I continued letting my fingers do the walking around his hardness. "If you don't give me a chance to recover, I'm going to spurt stuff all over again," Toby moaned. "I'm so turned on I can't stand it."

"Let's go in the house," I said, pausing in my exploration to try and give him a moment's rest. "I'll try not to get you too turned on. If there's anything you want to do, just say so and we can do it."

We went back to my bedroom, Toby following me and watching as my tight butt wiggled in front of him. I knew he was watching so I really exaggerated my hip swing. Guys think that's a natural movement for girls but we have to practice it and I'm really good at what I call a runway walk, the real side-to-side sway of top models. I glanced back once and noticed his hard pole bobbing up and down and back and forth as he walked. I could hear it slap against his muscled stomach as he followed me.

"C'mon and lay down with me on the bed," I coaxed. "I want to continue my experiment." I stretched a towel across the bed so we wouldn't get anything on my bedspread and I pulled him up against me as we lay together. "Don't worry about squirting more of that stuff. I thought it was neat and I'd like to see what it's like when you're not in the pool." I gently stroked the length of his manhood, concentrating on the soft spongy crown at the top. "What do you call him?" I asked.

"I don't have a name for it. It's just a penis. Most guys call it their cock and I guess that's what I'd call it." He was stretched straight out on the bed, his arms at his sides.

"Do you think this is dumb or something?" I asked. "How come you're just laying there like a board and not touching me, too?"

"I don't think it's dumb," he said. "It's just that I'm so turned on that if I touch you I'll cum again and you'll be grossed out and I'll be embarrassed. And I don't want to miss out on this chance to at least see your amazing body."

I grabbed his hand and put it on my breast. "Feel me," I said. "I've never had a guy naked in my bed and I'm as turned on as you are. If you want to cum that's OK with me. In fact, I'd like to help if there's something I can do."

His fingers danced lightly on my breast, my hard nipple bouncing from side to side as he caressed me. Every touch on my nipple sent an electric shock through my pussy and I could feel hot wetness spreading over my lower body. I took his hand and guided it over my chest, showing him how to go from one side to the other. "Take my nipple in your fingers and lightly pinch it," I whispered. "That really turns me on." He wasted no time in testing the theory, capturing my left nipple and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. My hips rose involuntarily as a bolt ran from my breast to my pussy. "Oh!" I cried out. "That feels so fantastic!"

Gaining momentum, Toby moved his hands down my side to my hip and around to my butt. He cupped my bottom in his hand and squeezed gently. "You have a really great butt," he said. "It's tiny and muscular and it really turns me on when you walk."

"It feels so good when you squeeze me like that," I said. "I never knew I could get turned on by having my butt squeezed."

His fingers moved down into my crack and past my rosebud. I moaned as he lightly caressed me where no one had ever touched before. Then he was between my legs and feeling my pussy. I was in heaven.

"You're so hot," he said. "And you're wet. Do you cum, too?"

"Well, kinda, I guess. That happens when I get really turned on. I don't spurt, it just starts flowing. In our health class they said it was to provide lubrication for sex. I just know it feels really good when it happens." I closed my eyes and rolled onto my back, opening my legs so that he could have full access to my wet pussy.

Toby moved over me, continuing to rub my pussy as he kissed my lips, my neck and my chest. His mouth encircled my left nipple and he sucked lightly, causing me to arch my back and thrust my hips into his hand. He kept pulling my nipple into his mouth, tonguing it as he explored my pussy with his fingers. The palm of his hand was rubbing across my clitoris and sending shock after shock into my belly. I was squirming beneath him as I reached for his hardness. I found him and encircled him with my hand, stroking the best way I could without changing positions.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good!" he gasped. "And I love the feel of your hot body!"

I pushed at him so I could get on top of him and started kissing my way down his body. His hand never left my pussy, two fingers buried inside me as he probed and pleased me. I slid down his body until his hardness was in front of my face. I stroked it up and down, watching as a clear fluid escaped and covered the head. I stuck out my tongue and took a taste, causing him to spasm in the process. It tasted salty but sweet and I wanted more. I put my mouth around his cock and lowered my head, sucking as I did so. He went berserk.

"Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd! Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop that! I'm gonna cum!" And with that warning, he started spurting hot cream into my mouth. I backed off and it hit my cheek and chin. It was coming and coming and coming. It went onto my breasts and slid down to his belly. I took his cock in my hand and softly stroked it as he continued to spurt. Finally, it was done and I put my mouth back on him to taste the juice. He panted that he was too sensitive so I pulled away, grabbing tissues from my nightstand to clean my face and his stomach.

"That was awesome!" I said. "And you really taste good."

"I thought I was going to die," he panted. "That was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. And when I looked down and saw your mouth around me I just lost it. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. That's what I wanted. I want to know all about guys and sex and I wanted to learn with you. I knew you'd never hurt me."

He reached down and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply. His tongue was in my mouth, which still held the lingering taste of his cock. I could feel my breasts pressed against his chest and his cock against my thigh. I moved my hips so that my pussy was touching the top of his cock. He noticed because his cock started to grow again and pushed between my lips.

"I want you to have sex with me," I whispered. "I really want to know how it feels." I moved again, spreading my legs and pulling him over on top of me. His cock was pulsing against my pussy and I desperately wanted to feel him inside me.

"I don't know how to do it," he moaned. "I've never had sex before."

"Well, then, we're perfect for one another," I said, reaching down to guide his hardness into my pussy. "We'll just have to figure it out as we go." With his cock poised at the entrance to my pussy, I grabbed his butt and pulled him against me, thrusting my hips at the same time. He sank into me and past my hymen. It hurt like hell but before I could react he was deep inside me, filling me with his hardness and warmth.

"Are you OK?" he asked. "Am I hurting you?" He wasn't moving.

"No, I'm fine," I said. "It hurt for a minute but it feels fantastic. Move in me. I want to feel you moving in me."

He was quick to comply, pulling away and then plunging deep inside me. I could feel his spongy head against my cervix as he pushed into me and then lifted up until he was almost outside again. My mind was a blank, full of fireworks and music as I gave myself over to the glorious sensations. I could feel my hot liquid soaking his cock as he moved in and out of me. "That feels soooooo good," I panted. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

"I felt your heat," he said, gasping between strokes. "It was awesome! I'm gonna cum really soon, I think." With that, he sped up slightly and I could feel his cock swell. Deep inside me, he stopped and I could feel his hot cum splashing against the walls of my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight as he spurted inside me. Finished, he collapsed in my arms, his full weight on me. I held him and softly rubbed his back.

12