The Science of Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing!" I whispered. "And as soon as you recover we'll do it again. I want to do that over and over."

Raising his head, he kissed my nose and whispered to me. "You're crazy but I love you. I'm probably only good for about one more time but I sure want to do it. How long are your folks going to be gone? I may only be good for one more time right now but after a few hours I'll be able to go again."

"They're gone for the whole weekend," I said, moving my hands down to his butt. "So you can take all the recovery time you want. I'm not in any rush."

I could feel his cum seeping out of me and I felt the need to pee. I pushed him onto his back and went into the bathroom. I peed, wiping myself and then taking a warm facecloth to clean sticky stuff off my tummy and my inner thighs. I liked that we had left our mark on my body and I wanted more. Here I was experiencing sex for the first time and not only enjoying it but wanting more. Wow!

I went back into the bedroom and found Toby with his arms behind his head. I crawled up from the foot of the bed to his soft cock, resting against his belly. I grabbed it in my hands and began softly stroking it. "Poor baby is all worn out," I said. "Maybe I should kiss it and make it all better." I leaned down and lightly kissed the head. Then I put my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth. It was growing as I made love to it! I continued to suck and tongue his cock, tasting his saltiness as he got bigger and bigger. I reached down to the sac under his cock and touched his balls. He nearly screamed with passion as I let them roll on the palm of my hand. Then I reached back still further and found his anus, touching it with the tip of my finger. He nearly gagged me with his cock as he raised up and thrust forward. Wow! What a reaction.

"I'm gonna cum too soon if you do that," he said. "I've never been touched like that and it just sent me over the edge." He reached down and pulled me up to him, kissing me passionately and holding my butt in his hands. Then he rolled me onto my back and began kissing my body. He got to my breasts and went from one to the other, sucking the nipples and lightly biting them, sending my pussy into paroxysms. Replacing his lips with his hands, he moved his mouth down my tummy and through my trimmed pubic hair. He kissed the inside of my thighs as I strained to get my pussy into his mouth. He tongued my thighs and the outside of my pussy lips as I began oozing fluid. His tongue stretched over and took a taste. "You're really sweet," he whispered, reaching down to open my thighs as his mouth covered my pussy. His tongue parted my lips and went inside. I was panting and writhing, lost in a hazy world of near orgasm. I pulled my legs up and spread them wide, giving him access to my pussy and my ass. Hot fluid was running from me down to my butt and onto the towel I had spread on the bed. He was lapping at my pussy, tasting my hot fluid and driving me crazy.

"Kiss me at the top!" I cried. "Look for a little white bump up there!" I reached down and pulled the hood off my clitoris, exposing it to the air and his probing tongue. Almost immediately, he touched it with his hot, wet tongue and I exploded. I pushed my pussy against his mouth and ground it, an orgasm overtaking me and stiffening every muscle in my body. I could feel fluid bursting out of me and onto his face but I had no control over my body. I pushed against him over and over, spasms rushing through me from my neck to my toes. After what seemed like hours, it was over. I collapsed, sweaty and panting. I couldn't open my eyes and I couldn't move any part of me.

"Damn, girl! You cum like a guy! That was so hot! And I love the way you taste!" He flopped down next to me just as I found the strength to open my eyes. His face was soaked with my cum. It was on his eyebrows, dripping off his nose and all over his chin. I took tissues and wiped his face. He stroked my breasts as I cleaned my juices off him.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't even know I could do that. You're a great lover!"

"Don't apologize. I loved it and I could tell you were loving it too. I think you might have passed out for a minute. That was quite the orgasm."

"You're telling me! I've only had orgasms I gave myself and they don't even come close to that. I lost total control of my body. And I loved how you were tasting my pussy. That felt fantastic. I didn't want you to stop."

Basking in the afterglow of two enormous climaxes, we were content to lie face to face and just caress. His fingers drifted across my shoulder, down along the side of my breast, into the valley of my waist and onto my hip. He traced circles on my upper thigh as he looked into my eyes. I was holding his butt in my hand, stroking it and just lost in my thoughts. I had started out wanting to see what a naked guy looked like, and now I'm no longer a virgin. Did I have any regrets? Nope. I really cared for the guy who was my first lover and I was sure that, no matter what happened to us in the future, we'd always be special friends and would remember this time together. I knew he wouldn't say anything to anyone about it; I wouldn't become the Monday morning locker room conversation. And best of all, he was someone my parents knew and trusted so we could do this as often as we could find the time without anyone becoming suspicious.

Sometime during my musing, we both recovered sufficiently to start getting turned on again. His touches moved back to my breast and became more urgent. He tugged gently at my nipple, sending flashes through me to my pussy. I reached down and encircled his cock as it began reacting to the sexual foreplay. I stroked it as it grew, marveling at how this soft, passive thing could grow to be a hard, throbbing pussy magnet. Apparently reading my thoughts, Toby pulled me onto him. "Let's try it with you on top," he said, moving under me to position his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

I spread my legs and mounted his cock, holding it skyward as I slid down over him. My pussy was already oozing fluid as I sank down until my clit was pressed against his belly. I rotated my hips, not lifting off his cock but spinning in ever-quickening half-circles as my arousal mounted. I reached down and gently pinched his nipples, pulling at them as I continued to ride his cock. My arousal grew and I wanted his cock in my mouth. I also wanted to feel him licking at my pussy again, so I turned around and placed my pussy over his mouth, bending low to lick and suck at his cockhead. His tongue plunged into my pussy, probing deep inside as my fluids ran onto his face. I sucked faster and deeper, hoping to get him to cum again in my mouth. My nipples were brushing against his belly on every down stroke, heightening my arousal. I ground my pussy into his face, trying to make contact with my clitoris.

He pulled back and gasped at me, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I responded by taking his cock in my hand and stroking its length, my mouth covering the head so that I wouldn't lose any of his cum when he started. As I pulled up on his cock, a wave of cum erupted into my mouth. I felt its heat and tasted its salty sweetness as I swallowed it just as another large blob arrived. I kept stroking and swallowing, lost in the excitement of his orgasm.

As he was coming down, I became aware of a new sensation in my own body. He had been licking my pussy and clit and then added a finger in my anus. I squirmed as I felt the heat building in my belly. His finger probed my butt as his tongue explored my pussy. I could feel the two things rubbing at the wall inside my pussy and I felt a huge wave of heat building inside me. I ground my pussy into his face as I erupted in orgasm. I pulled at my breasts and nipples, arching my back and screaming as fluid poured from me onto his face. I collapsed onto his body and then rolled away, still tingling from all the arousal. He bent over and kissed me, his lips and face still wet with my juices. I tasted them and was pleasantly surprised. They were sweet like his cum but without the saltiness. I closed my eyes and drifted off, thinking - strangely - what would sex with a girl be like? Would she taste like I do?

12