The Scorned Ch 01: Perverse Rebirth

Story Info
Witness her transformation, from Innocent to depraved.
6.5k words
3.67
15.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers

The Scorned

Chapter 1: Perverse Rebirth

Not too far from where you had chosen to sit is a breathtaking beach, void of any people, but teaming with wildlife. Brown and yellow colored leaves beside you are easily kicked up by occasional gusts of wind, causing young trees nearby to sway back and forth. You shiver, hoping that your lover will arrive soon.

You had chosen a comfortable spot that was within walking distance of the nearest hospital, considering the tiring surgery you had recently. Brood Industries was quick to hand out new augmentations to workers who remain loyal to their company, even to those at the bottom of its hierarchy.

It has been about two hours since you arrived, and with each passing minute you find yourself growing increasingly nervous, and somewhat bored. You even try combating such boredom by counting puffy white and grey clouds that endlessly roll by, all in different shapes and sizes. In between each cloud is a thought that forms through the back of your mind. It first sprouts slowly, stemming from one negative idea to another.

"One, two..."

"What if he's found someone more interesting than me?"

You shiver once more, and close the grey jacket you initially opened to show off your body in a new and expensive dress. You end up looking towards the sky again, eyeing a particularly large cloud.

"Three, four..."

Another thought races to the front of your mind.

"Is he with her right now, that woman from earlier?"

You continue counting, only to distract yourself by acknowledging his actions weeks before.

He's had others around him during outings who overtly flirt with him without a care for your dying relationship, and to your surprise, he had taken no issue in flirting back. Sometimes, he'd do so by placing his hand on the bottom of a woman next to him. He would squeeze tightly enough so that you could see a physical reaction from the person at his side.

She loved the way his hands felt over her clothing, and continued on as if it were normal. The fat of her rear would be visible through his fingers, sometimes he would take it a step further and reach under her skirt, grabbing hold of her panties and yanking them down just enough for him push a finger or two into her warm twat.

Events like this frequently take place when he knows you are around, it is as if he acts this way only to spite you and chip away at your fragile person. You know he could have anyone he wants; being the CEO of Brood Ind. has its perks, which is why you still tolerate him.

"It shouldn't be taking him so long, why would he make me wait like this?"

Eventually you cave in, and call the man you where supposed to reconnect with hours ago.

"I need to know."

You whisper, while searching for his number using the new augmentation you had implanted. Just after you activate the device, you are startled by the projection just beyond your eyes. They take pride in putting their logo on every object the produce, including hardware still in alpha testing.

"Call..."

After you find his number, you wait for a few minutes, only to be bombarded with cacophonous noises. It starts with the muffled sound of people yelling, followed by bed springs.

"Perhaps he's resting."

You think to yourself.

It is extremely hard to tell with the overwhelming, yet slow music in the background, but for a brief moment, there is quiet, then the sounds of slow, yet heavy moaning.

In that moment you feel your softened heart beat strongly as you find it hard to swallow and keep down tears as you leak this terrible emotion in liquid form from your hazel eyes. It is incredibly difficult, but you manage to rise from your seat while clutching your temples in an attempt to suppress a growing headache.

The pain washes over you, battering your senses. You stagger a little, but manage to catch your balance on a nearby tree as the physical agony quickly subsides. After steeling yourself, you step forward to begin the depressing and lonely trek back home.

Instead of taking the paved pathway, you choose to walk along the lengthy and less traveled dirt road. It's extraordinarily peaceful air has the opposite effect, aiding your growing stress levels. With little to no noises or sights distracting you from your vicious thoughts, you find your mind weary, and your heart, painfully broken.

Like a shattered mirror you have lost your other half, and now you find it rather exhausting to self reflect without constantly thinking of the man who so easily took your love for granted. You cry freely most of the way back, drawing attention from a few concerned strangers.

Soon, you find yourself back home, still hoping that he has the decency to keep his midnight cravings out of your own bedroom. You then steady your nerves and calmly inhale as you raise your key to its lock.

Within seconds of moving, you hear someone familiar call out to you.

"Hey, are you alright there Agatha?"

Of course, you are startled, but you turn back to quickly respond while focusing on the door.

"Yes, I'm fine...thanks."

He chuckles softly, carrying a smooth and recognizably deep voice.

"I only ask because you seemed to be streaming tears from those lovely eyes. You have no reason to be so distant."

You relax a bit, this is a man you knew back before you moved for the sake of your lover, now ex-lover, but you keep your key in its same position, ready to run inside at any second.

"I've...had a long day, and it's only gotten worse, so I'd really like to call it a night and get some rest. I don't think things are going to get any easier for me."

Without a second thought, you turn the key and unlock the door to squeeze inside as sheepishly as possible, but as you do, your young acquaintance manages to grab a hold of your arm, and without applying too much force he regains your attention.

"It isn't hard to open up a bit, is it? Who would scar your heart in such a way, to where you can't talk to someone who cares for you?"

You have no problem recalling precious memories where the both of you took no issue in sharing small, yet lively conversations. He would also cut out small parts of his day to spend a few brief and memorable moments comforting you, and giving sound advice. You remember one particular night where he took you by the waist and pushed his body gently against yours.

In that moment, you remember feeling and passing along his affection through one kiss. His lips were soft against your own, and were gentle when you held yourself against him even tighter, wordlessly asking for more.

After you pulled away from those tempting lips, you found yourself locked in his strong embrace, and staring into his dark brown and beautifully alluring eyes. You almost begged for seconds, but you pushed back, exercising restraint.

You had a lover at the time, but you never forgot that feeling of total surrender, and that passionate need to be desired and seduced.

"Alright, I hope you have the time to spare, it'll be a long night."

He smiles, and laughs to himself.

"That's what I'm hoping for."

At this point, the clouds from before start to grow heavy with rain, and overwhelming thunder can be heard not too far off in the distance. You have more of a reason to let him inside now, wouldn't want him to walk home alone in this pouring rain.

You smile with him while opening the sturdy grey door to your home. After reaching inside and running your hand across the touch sensitive light switch, you feel an almost unbearable weight being lifted from your shoulders.

He is not here, and there seems to be almost no sign of him, or the woman he was with.

"So, where's your man, did he step out?"

You nod your head and sigh heavily.

"At least I can count on your company."

You say honestly, hoping to escalate the situation a bit further, and it does. One sentence had managed to push this man into your needy embrace, and without hesitation, you stand on both your toes in an effort to reach his height and press your lips against his as you did so long ago. You then pull back for a few delightful seconds, and await his response to your obvious invitation.

Once again, you find yourself deep within the ocean current that is his soul, adrift in an endless tide that only desires to pull you under and fill your lungs with love and undeniable passion. You relax, allowing him to slowly yet tenderly caress your shaking form.

"Are you still cold?"

He asks sincerely.

"Yeah, only a little, but something tells me that I'll be ok."

He then grabs hold of your hand, and guides you over to a white and gold trimmed couch at the center of the living room.

"Come over here, I think I have something that'll warm you right up."

You being caught at a venerable time, do so willingly, and after removing a few articles of clothing you plop yourself as close to your company as you can without becoming too awkward.

"It's been a while since I've been held like this. I missed the warmth of another and the way it feels to be held with nothing in our way. Just two people embracing and enjoying each other's bodies."

He tilts his head in your direction.

"You mean he doesn't hold you like this..."

His hands move from the small of your back, to around your waist. He then lifts his right and glides it across your side to gently pull you in for another playful kiss to slowly moving his lips down your soft exposed neck. His whispering, only edges you, and he sees this as clear as day.

"He doesn't kiss you like that either? I'm starting to think you are in need of some serious attention."

He lightly smacks you're behind, causing you to yelp softly as you secretly wish for more.

"But I'll only give such attention if you ask, nicely."

You do so, as if some perverse side of you were compelled and pulled from the untouched recesses of your mind.

"Please, let's have some fun, I can't wait any longer."

He takes a while, searching for a reason to back out of the situation in your response, but he manages to find none. All he can see is lust clouding your vision, and he wouldn't want it any other way.

"How about you strip for me, how's that for fun?"

He says with a growing smile.

Of course are willing to oblige, the thought of his member hardening and straining underneath his tight clothes drives you forward. So, you pull yourself from his lap and slowly unbutton your top in an effort to tease him.

"I hope you enjoy the show."

After working the top down half way you sensually shake your hips from side to side while watching his eyes sway with you. Keeping the rhythm, you remove your laced bra, letting it fall behind you, and with this, you allow him a moments glance before quickly covering up with both hands.

"Not just yet ~."

Enchanted by your eagerness and flowing movements, he leans back and drapes his arms over both sides of his seat. His fixation on you does not waver, and neither does your body. Each move you make leads elegantly into another, creating a rather enthralling show.

You hop atop his lap to wrap your hands around him as he leans in, pressing his lips against your flesh. You moan softly, the sensation of his tongue running across your cleavage is enough to rattle you down to your core. He even takes the time to run his tongue across your oversensitive nipples.

"I wanted to learn how to do this for a while now, but I never got the chance."

You say, coveting his attention.

His breathing and heart beat quicken as you slide down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his exposed flesh along the way. He closes his eyes, and bites his lips, trying to contain the deep moans caused by such tender kisses. It only gets more interesting from this point on, because you are now faced with his growing, and eager rod, caged by his zipper.

All while keeping eye contact; you release his delicious warm flesh.

Your then eyes shoot wide open as you gaze upon his cock with a look of astonishment and disbelief. His head is ridiculously thick, and the shaft itself is covered in strong veins that you would undoubtedly feel with every thrust. It's incredibly difficult to pull such a beast out from its enclosure, but you do so with determination.

You hesitate for a second, with his massive member in your hands, simply feeling your way around it to grow accustom to its intimidating girth. It is larger than anything you have ever seen in person, and you know you need it inside you at some point. That is what you are hoping for, at best.

With his member free, you extend your wet tongue and slide it around his sensitive head, tasting the pre-cum now dripping from his staff.

"Hmn, that feels really good. I hope you know what you're doing down there."

You take this as a challenge and continue teasing him for a while. Then with one sudden motion, you down his massive dick half way, and gag while massaging the shaft with your squirming tongue.

"Oh! So you do know how to work it!"

It is impossible to still yourself, for the longer he remains in your throat, the more you reflexively gag, and more you dry heave, the more his member throbs against your uvula.

It is painfully obvious now; he is enjoying the somewhat tortuous cycle, but is also disappointed with your inability to take the whole thing down your throat.

"Let's go upstairs."

Never has three simple words meant so much to you in such a moment, and so you let go of his member with an audible *pop* from your mouth.

Afterwards, he effortlessly carries you up the wooden stairway leading to three rooms. One with an open door and a rather large bed that is easily the center of attention, and here you are, hoping that this escapade is a good idea, that all of your worries would be washed away by the sensations gathering within your loins.

He takes a few steps to the bed, but after he does he throws you down forcefully, and reaches for something he has kept hidden in his back pocket.

You cry out to him.

"Wait, what the hell are you up to?"

He answers, but this time, there is no romance or compassion in his voice. In fact, he sounds notably vexed and unforgiving. You can only assume that his demeanor, if you could see it from your current position, would be that of a desperate, and uncontrollably enthralled man.

"You've been playing hard to get for so long now. Since day one, when I first met you, I thought you were the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. I even began to think that I'd never find someone quite like you again, so I refused to let you leave my life completely."

It is incredibly difficult to even conceive of a man wanting to be with you so much, to the point where he has knowingly abandoned reason and rationality. This risen feeling in response to such a confession is a first for you.

"I couldn't get you out of my head. Every moment, from when I woke up, to when I hit my pillow at night, I found myself thinking of you, and now I finally have you."

No one could have possibly thought that this man, a friend of yours, would grow to have such an obsession over you. There were no warning signs, no possible signals or red flags to tell you of the coming danger.

"I had no idea you felt this way..."

He cuts you off by slowly hunching forward, draping his still clothed body over yours. One of his hands ends up around the back of your head, as he slowly runs his fingers through your shoulder length auburn hair. In one motion, he grabs hold and jerks your head upwards.

"I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. I won't hold myself back any longer, So, I think it would be great if you could show me the affection you did once before, while I release what I've been trying to contain for so long."

You have been quite distracted by his words, but as silence cuts through the air, you begin to feel an incredible bulge just below his waist. It feels frighteningly hard, and in your current position, you have no choice but to endure his rough foreplay as he grinds himself between both your round and voluptuous cheeks. He pushes himself deeper and deeper, hoping to elicit some kind of response from you.

"Hold on, it's too deep. ~"

You moan in between breaths.

"What exactly... have you been holding... back in there?"

You are forced to acknowledge the growing pleasure tool, throbbing joyously against your rump, taking every subsequent jerk and thrust through the clothes you both have on. Unfortunately, this moment is short-lived, and he manages to catch you off guard by accidentally prodding your tightest and least practiced hole.

"Hey! Not there, you need to be gentle with me, go nowhere near there!"

You say, panicked by the sudden pressure.

"You're supposed to be -"

He then wordlessly crosses over your right side, and nibbles on your ear, to only stop abruptly and whisper into it.

"Let me guess, I'm supposed to be a good guy?"

He smiles.

"Darling, I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life, because I know you won't bother to remember a good guy."

With controlled strength, he uses his powerful biceps to tear a sizable hole in the dress you decided to wear today, exposing your behind to your less than subtle mate. He then reaches for his belt and undoes it all while restraining your squirming body.

Once again, with great dexterity, he exposes his member to the world and greets your puckering hole with a kiss from his still oozing head. The thick coat of saliva mixed with his cum from before acts as lube for his overexcited cock.

"Good, I was hoping you would be this tight. I'm guessing he never played with this part of you either. To leave a woman like you longing for such attention should be a crime, I guess I'll have to show you what you've been missing from your life."

His words callously tease you, almost as much as his rod does.

"I can tell that we are about to have so much fun."

You bite your lower lip; just thinking of his lean naked form causes you to moan in anticipation. This excitement is also short lived as he uses the reserved strength in his biceps to tear another unbelievably large hole in your red knee length dress. He then takes a moment to cares your inner thigh, tracing your soft pale skin with his fingers.

"What a gorgeous body you have, you shouldn't cover it up like this."

After finishing his complement, he keeps his head down and extends his tongue, all while pulling your waiting cheeks apart so that he may push his face in even deeper, teasing your behind with no regard for how your wiggling hips move in his hands. You can tell he is growing frustrated with you, and punishes you by driving his wet and adventurous tongue deeper into your unexplored depths.

EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers
12