The Scorpion Diaries Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel your mouth on my body." The plea of a woman in the mouth of an inexperienced girl. He was beside himself as he knelt down to kiss her firm on the mouth first, then letting his mouth glide down to each breast. His tongue swirled around each nipple until she was crying out. Finally he sucked one hardened peak into his mouth and felt her shudder beneath him, her hips bucking up against his hand. "Lower," she cried out.

He lifted his head. "Lower? Where lower?"

She tried to push his head but he wouldn't let her. "Tell me, Athena. Tell me!"

"Eat my pussy," she cried out. "Please..."

He laughed softly as he positioned himself in between her legs, opening her up to him with his fingers and darting his tongue in to dance around her clit. She jumped at the sensation and nearly screamed as he began to flick his tongue back and forth across it. She went wild as his fingers positioned themselves against her hole, gently sliding one in as he began sucking on her clit. She was thrashing around underneath, bucking and screaming for him to fuck her now. Slowly he slid his finger in and out, realizing how tight she was and suddenly it all became clear. She was a virgin. She was his virgin.

He wanted to come right there. He knew there was only one way to take a virgin, and that was to cross that line between pleasure and pain at the precise moment where the two exploded into one. He reached up with one hand to grab her breast and start flicking her nipple between two fingers, while opening and stretching her with two fingers inside. Meanwhile he sucked and licked her clit until she began trembling beneath him, crying out; "I'm coming!"

With one quick movement he moved up between her legs and positioned himself just so, thrusting in with a wave of orgasm until she screamed out in raw abandon. He pumped and pumped himself into her, riding her hard, keeping her cumming over and over again until he was overcome with animal passion himself. Her cries begging him to fuck her were more than he could stand and he plowed into her as hard and fast as she begged him to go. He grunted and damn near screamed himself when he finally let go and felt waves of cum spurt into her, his body wracked with tremors that he couldn't even control him anymore. He collapsed beside her, breathing hard.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," he breathed.

"You were incredible," she corrected.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked as he leaned over on his side to look at her.

She looked confused. "Tell you what?"

"That you were a virgin."

She smiled. "I told you. Remember? I said I needed a teacher."

"And?" he grinned.

She reached over to him. "I think I'll give you an A."

"You THINK, huh?"

"Well I'm not done with the course yet. I have a lot more ground I want to cover."

"This is true," he agreed, brushing her hair from her face. "So what made you decide to give yourself to me?"

She shrugged. "I like a challenge, what can I say?"

"Good," he teased. "Because it's not going to change your grade."

She just laughed. "Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to blow the Dean then."

He growled, clutching her tight. "I don't think so, Miss Phoenix. I plan on staying your 'teacher' for quite some time to come."

She rolled him on his back. "Well, at least until the student becomes the teacher anyway."

He looked deep in her eyes. "Just do me one favor."

"Sure."

He brought her lips to his. "Learn slowly."

12