The Scottish Girl

Story Info
Romantic triangle sort of.
897 words
3.27
13k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

The Scottish Girl. © Alex Carr 2010

My girl and I walk through the heather of the highlands, we dance in the lowlands and hold each other in the downs.

Feeling the warmth of her kisses and the look in her eyes, She absolutely glitters with happiness and wanting, the feel of her heartbeat so firm and strong, wanting to be with her all the day (and night) long.

But I know her heart is with another, but for me perchance to dream, that I can be part of her tonight and hold her tight, and feel her passion say hello to mine, when we dance the dance of lovers and we whisper the language too, me saying "just how I feel and want you, all night through."

But it is not meant to be I know that, yet my dreams hold fast, in the highlands of her Scottish past, being with her at long last, scuffling our feet like kids through the high grass, blowing the fluffy seeds from the dandelion heads, sensing her warmth breath upon me, how that feels so good eternally. Feeling my passion rise as we dance the Bolero - near a clear rolling mountain stream, she congratulating me for dancing so well, saying we are the A team.

I want to be her a team - and b and c as well - and all the alphabet too - until we reach Z and I reach the ultimate with her, now that cant be so bad, wanting her.

Wanting and touching - feeling her hand wonder beneath the belt of my jeans as we walk in the grass humming our tune, then looking up at a great big yellow moon, the touch of her fingers divine as I guide them there with mine.

She feels my love swell and move and pulse for her, like I want hers to pulse too, we lay near the heather and enjoy our heaven, the heaven she gives me that I share with her - that is my dream saying what to do.

But' tis just a dream I know and realise that, but she can't blame me for imagining that I am wearing the hat that covers the head of the one she loves, showering moonbeams from above, sprinkling wonderful vibes all over her sweet body. That's what my dreams let me do...Yet last night my dream seemed so real, Jenny told me she loves me too, that it is not impossible to love two, each love being different to the other, but equally as enchanting and thrilling and ...her lips met mine, they felt like velvet, tasted like wine, and the way she kissed so divine, she knew what she was doing - it said in her face, she wanted me too, that was no disgrace, I touched her there, beneath her skirt, that short delicious frilled laced black skirt, touched the silken undies underneath, I heard her rich deep sigh, watched her eyes close, her mouth open, her pink tongue peeping out between her soft fresh kissed lips.

Art that point we both knew what we both wanted, I let my fingers wonder as they will, teasing her new wetness around and around so soft, so divine, then her hand down to mine, it squeezed me into oblivion, helped me grow, now she knew where \I wanted to go..

"Take me as you will, darling Pete, fill me with your warmth, your love, your deep rich wonderfully vibrant fuck."

"Baby, I will, I will and I wanted her then, straddled across my middle I sunk into the grass, she hovering over me, teasing her panties to one side, so I could see and touch her magic, so she would guide me into her magical mystery tour.

That's how it was, between black lace and velvet, it felt so good inside, her strong pulse prompting me inwards, deeper, deeper. She whispered to me how wonderful I was, how good it was, and as she fucked me she leant down, enough to kiss my lips again, then she leaned right back and gave me her worth, rolling and twisting enjoying my all, it felt like heaven, I felt my passion rise, soon we would both reach our waterloo, she reached her ultimate passion and yelled my name, until I came - so deep and so strong.

The loving was over and it was no dream, the Scottish girl was mine, it was no dream. But if she loved another I had to accept that true - "No matter it is different from you, it does not mean you will be neglected, quite the contrary, for the wonderful feeling that I have two lovers, two wonderful guys to care for me is my dream.

"When we fuck, Pete it will be ours only, when I am with you there is only the one, you are my special lover, and I cherish you whole.

So the dream was true, and as she walked away into the blue, I watched her sway, the way she walked, the way she turned to wave goodbye, soon I would have her again and again on high, so I would love her the way she wants - and that is how it was, never the two guys should meet,, that is how she wanted it and that is how it stood.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers