The Scoutmaster's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man fulfills fantasy with scoutmaster's wife.
6.4k words
4.74
219.7k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Part I of The Scoutmasters Wife before reading this. It will make more sense and a more fulfilling reading experience.

* * * * *

I had a second window into the adult world that Saturday night. I had just experienced intimacy with an older woman, but now I had to make a difficult choice, the kind of choice adults often make. MaryAnn had called twice in my absence and wanted to go out that night. I wanted to go out, too, but Carol was waiting for me, almost begging to be fucked. But I sensed that MaryAnn and I would break up if I didn't go. Plus, my mother was on MaryAnn's side. She liked her. If I ducked out and went back to Carol's my mom would be suspicious. And that might blow everything. I'd lose both.

I'd like to say I was mature enough to have made the right decision on my own, but my mother was really the deciding factor. I showered, made a quick phone call of apology to Carol and left to go out with MaryAnn and two other couples. Carol was very disappointed, to say the least. I heard her voice echo in my ears right up until the movie began. After the movie we ended up necking out by the lake after a stop for burgers. The third couple drove separately and parked nearby. I was glad they drove alone because I found the guy a macho type with few smarts and he annoyed me. MaryAnn and I cuddled beneath a blanket in the back seat of a Chevrolet station wagon that belonged to her friend's mom. I heard the friend and her date giggling in front, which was kind of a turn-on.

Thinking back, it was probably MaryAnn's frustration that made her a little looser that night... or the other couple in front. Maybe she thought she needed to "put out" to help our relationship. Whatever the case, I managed to get MaryAnn's pants and panties off and spent at least a half-hour getting to know her pussy intimately with my fingers. She had less pubic hair than Carol and seemed smoother or softer inside. Maybe because she was less experienced, she came quicker, cutely suppressing her little squeals of pleasure. She came twice in a span of 15 minutes and returned the favor, somewhat timidly. She did it, though, and I made a mess on that blanket. It could have been worse. I had already come in the shower when I got back from Carol's.

I drove home at 2 am through misty fields, braking for rabbits and watching the moon through the trees. Life was good. I laughed out loud at one point, wondering who was going to clean that blanket. Several times I lifted my index and middle finger to my nose and sniffed essence of MaryAnn, then sniffed again. What a day!

I called Carol the next morning but missed her. She'd gone to church. By the time she got home my dad had a "project" for me at his business. I spent the afternoon sullenly moving files and desks and scraping old linoleum from the floor. Dad cheerfully pointed out that I didn't need to workout that day because it was such good exercise. I gave him a disgusted look and attacked a stubborn patch of linoleum adhesive. What would he say if I told him I could have gotten laid instead?

Monday evening Carol and I finally met again for a workout. To my great disappointment her husband was home. I was sooooo pissed.

"How was your date?" Carol asked cheerfully.

"Good" I replied. "Very good".

"What did you guys do?"

"Movie. Eats... The Lake."

"Parking?" Carol asked, sitting down besides me. "How far did you get with "Miss Malted."

"A gentleman NEVER tells" I said, giving her a long and pointed look. She ignored me. I thought I was supposed to get credit for saying that.

"Oh, but you can tell ME! I'm a woman. It's not like locker room talk among men that would hurt a gal's reputation... Did you get as far as this?" she asked, pinching my nipple playfully and giving me a wink.

I tried not to react, but she saw something in my eyes and moved down towards my crotch.

"You did! Oh, well... did you get this far?" she asked, sitting besides me and rubbing my hardening dick through my shorts and looking up seductively.

I said nothing, but smiled. Big time. This was better than I expected with her husband home.

"Hmmm. That MaryAnn is a tart!" (I guess she knew her name after all)

"Did you go all the way with her?"

Carol looked serious now, and a little vulnerable. I debated how to answer, then shook my head. Carol was obviously relieved. The teasing tone left her voice and she spoke quietly.

"Good. I want to be the first, you know... I've wanted you for weeks."

I stopped my leg reps and Carol laid her head on my chest, looking up at me. It was a "wow" moment, even if it wasn't sexual. Carol then surprised me by straddling my body and getting on top of me. It wasn't comfortable, but it was sexy. She kissed me tentatively, then passionately, balancing her body along mine and shifting slightly to feel my hardness.

"I went to church Sunday. Guilt, probably. I don't go that often anymore. It's never been the same since I stopped teaching Sunday School there years ago. Anyway... I was looking for a sign to stop things with you. I got nothing from it. Nothing. I started to get mad after a while. So many hypocrites saying "Amen" to everything. The car dealer screws everybody on every deal... The mayor treats his wife like dirt... What's his name, the contractor, had to give back 15,000 dollars he overcharged the Board of Education... "

"I'm no better" she continued. "I'm Miss Prim, the Scoutmaster's wife. For weeks I walked around with wet panties thinking about a certain young man... then I let him rub my body and take my panties off and touch me like husband and wife."

I just raised my eyebrows. I didn't know what to say. Carol snuggled against me and whispered.

"What's even worse... I don't care. I want you. I want to teach you the right way to make love to a woman... the right things to say... and like the words to that song, I want you to want me. Who wrote that? Rod Stewart?... No, I'm showing my age. I'm totally off."

My position wasn't comfortable with Carol on top of me, but I didn't want her to move, so I slowly took a deep breath and tried to make my voice sound normal.

"You may have wanted me for weeks, but I've wanted you for months."

I reached up and pretended to grab Carol casually to balance her, but really I just wanted to get my hands on her. I held her ass cheeks and massaged very lightly. Carol raised her eyebrows and wiggled slightly, smiling seductively.

It was more than I could take. I spoke up.

"I have a confession to make"

Carol gave me a quizzical look.

"I'm very uncomfortable. Can we move to the floor or something? This bench is narrow and hard".

Carol jumped up and apologized.

"Sorry. Finish your reps. I'll... spot for you".

It wasn't what I had in mind but Carol grinned and stood close to me while I bench-pressed my quota. She stroked my biceps approvingly, then stood and flapped the bottom of her sweatshirt.

"It's hot in here."

It wasn't. Carol just wanted an excuse to tease me. When she pulled her sweatshirt out I could see her yellow bra. I stopped pumping to stare at those beautiful breasts sticking out in that yellow bra, but she let the sweatshirt drop back against her body.

"Tired already?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. Carol knelt down by me and spoke conspiratorially.

"Chief Eagle Scout upstairs makes this squaw wish she had her own teepee."

I laughed. Carol smiled and ran her hand up under my t-shirt to massage my chest and nipples then toyed with the waistband of my shorts. Moments later, she held my dick in her hand and squeezed the head.

"It's too quiet down here. Rattle the weights or something."

I shifted position and pumped her hand as she held me.

"There's a Scoutmaster's meeting Thursday night at Leo's house. Can you come over Thursday night?"

"Sure" I replied between groans as she massaged my penis. To my dismay, however, she stopped and stood up.

"Come over about 6. Don should be gone by then." Carol started up the stairs as she spoke. " I'll try and contain myself until then, but if you hear a pebble against your window at night, let me in."

I said I would and tried to smile, but I was disappointed that nothing more sexual had happened. On the way home I had to laugh. If Carol had touched me two weeks ago the world would have stopped turning. Now I felt deprived just because I didn't have an orgasm. Well, I had one later that night. Or two. And probably two more Tuesday night and two more Wednesday night.

It was difficult concentrating on anything in the next few days. Anything except sex, that is. Several times a day in class I'd have to force myself to think about something else or get very interested in what the teacher was saying so my dick wasn't sticking straight out of my pants. I got through the next 72 hours somehow and struggled through homework Thursday afternoon while watching the clock every two minutes.

At dinner I lied and told my mother I had finished my homework and was going over to "The Scoutmasters" to workout and then over to Kevin's. Leaving Carol's name out of it made it seem less suspicious, but of course my mother chose THAT moment to ask about Carol and if she was still working out.

"Sometimes" I lied. Then Mom changed the subject.

I put on extra deodorant and a little cologne before going over to Carol's, then washed off the cologne, thinking it would be difficult to explain away if I ran into my mother on the way out. I was getting paranoid. No wonder people are always lying about affairs in the movies, I thought. Then lying about the lies.

I got to Carol's promptly at 6 and let myself in. I heard commotion upstairs as The Scoutmaster raced off to his meeting. Then all was quiet for a minute or two until I heard the toilet flush. A moment later Carol opened the basement door and called my name, walking halfway down. She was still dressed for work in black slacks and a gray blouse. Our eyes met and Carol smiled, but I sensed that something wasn't right. Carol motioned me upstairs.

"I'm jumpy as hell" she said. "My nerves are shot! I've slept poorly every night and worn a pad every day in case I got too wet thinking about you. This cheating thing is hard on a person. I can hardly look my husband in the eye."

I mumbled something in agreement and said I felt like I would be caught if I made one mistake. We hugged after that and just stood holding each other for a few seconds before Carol spoke.

"I kind of want to take a shower... be nice and clean for you."

I was flattered and shook my head oddly.

"What?" Carol asked. "What was that look about?"

I told her it was amazing to be treated like an adult, like an equal. Carol smiled and took me by the hand.

"Some are more equal than others. Do you want a soda or something?'

I declined.

"I'll just be a few minutes."

"Should I wait in the kitchen?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want." Carol replied.

"How about in the bathroom with you?" I blurted out.

Carol's mouth and eyes opened wide and she smiled. Then she held out both hands to me.

"You want to shower with me? Come on!"

Now it was my mouth and eyes that were open wide. I couldn't believe what was happening. Sex with an older woman, yes, but showering? That was soooo adult-like. I took Carol's hands in a daze as she led me down the hall to bathroom that also connected to her bedroom.

I'd like to say I was suave and assured next, but I was anything but. I didn't know where to sit, how to act or what to do. Carol probably sensed this and took charge. We hugged again and kissed several times and hugged some more, not because we loved hugging as much as we were both nervous about what came next.

"Is it sexier if I undress for you or if you undress me?" Carol asked with a nervous laugh. I thought for a second before replying.

"It's kind of half and half. It seems sexier if you take your bra off for me but sexier if I take your panties off. I don't know why."

"That sounds good to me. A compromise. Okay... Sit on the toilet then." She put the cover down.

I sat. Mouth dry, penis hard, excited. Carol kicked her heels into the corner, then toyed with the bottom of her blouse for a moment.

"You know the light in here was designed to show everything so you could put on makeup. You can see every hair and stretchmark and sag. I'd rather light a candle, but I just know the neighbors would think there was a fire and call the fire department!"

I shrugged my shoulders sympathetically. Carol took a deep breath.

"Okay, here goes."

Carol lifted her blouse up over her head, turned and hung it on a hook, then turned back to me and stood so close to me I had to move my knees apart. She was wearing an ivory colored bra with a little lace pattern and she held her hands in front of her shyly for a few moments, then dropped them. The sight of her cleavage and round breasts was awesome.

"Ready?" she asked, with eyes bright.

I took another deep breath and nodded. Carol reached behind her, which had the effect of thrusting her breasts forward. She unsnapped the hooks but left the bra in place.

"You have to remember I'm middle-aged. I'm not a high school girl. Every woman sags in time."

I nodded again.

"Okay."

Carol pulled her bra away and I was left staring at a wonderful set of pale C-cup tits with light brown areolas and slightly darker nipples. I could see some stretch marks and a bit of sagging, but they still looked magnificent to me. Magnificent and round and soft and incredibly wonderful. I found the wrinkles of her nipples and the pattern of the surrounding areola intriguing. Carol dropped her shoulder to make her breasts sway slightly, which tied for the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

"Oh my God" I whispered, and I really WAS reverent. I'm sure my mouth was open.

"You can touch them" Carol half-whispered, making them sway again.

At that moment I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. How could life get better? I swallowed and tentatively took a breast in each hand and "weighed" them, then massaged them with my fingertips and tugged a nipple lightly. Carol made a sound, took a deep breath and steadied herself by putting her hands on my shoulders. That placed her breasts an inch from my face, so I leaned forward and kissed between them, marveling at the softness on my cheek as I did so. Carol sighed again as I kissed up and down between her breasts, then around her breasts, then the white undersides. What I really wanted, though, was the nipple. I shifted Carol to one side and pulled the delicate nipple from her left breast into my mouth, tongued it and sucked it until I heard Carol moan several times, then repeated the action with the other nipple. I sucked this one a little harder and tried to suck more of Carol's breast into my mouth. Carol moaned loudly, then coached me a little.

"Careful. Not too rough."

I umm-hmmmed and went back to the other nipple, reaching around Carol to caress her backside a little. She still had her slacks on, so I fumbled around a bit, looking for the zipper.

"Other side" Carol laughed, turning and presenting me with her right hip. I felt a little foolish, but as I slid the zipper down Carol's slacks suddenly dropped to the floor and I was looking at a sexy pair of panties hugging an incredibly sexy and feminine body.

I had to take another breath. What a sight! There's no way words can describe the moment; the curve of her ass cheek, the shadow of pubic hair beneath the fabric, the womanly roundness from stomach down to the bulge of her labia, the softness of the nylon fabric, the soft skin I kneaded on the back of her legs, the overwhelming femininity... the feeling of intimacy from being in her bathroom. It was so intense that a thought flashed through my mind comparing the moment to honeymoon sex.

I drew Carol close to me and kissed her stomach while caressing the back of her legs, then slid my hands up to hold her rear in my hands. More deep breaths. Several. I caressed each cheek through her panties, then slipped my hands inside the legband and caressed the softest cheeks not on a baby. Carol made more "mmmmmm" sounds as I rubbed and tugged her ass cheeks with my hands. I seized the thin waistband of Carol's panties in my teeth and tried to tug them off, but I couldn't get my head low enough.

Carol laughed at my efforts.

"You could take them off the old fashioned way and use your hands, Tiger."

"Tiger." I might have blushed at that, but I was so pre-occupied with Carol's panties I didn't even care. I reluctantly took my hands out of the legbands of the delightful ivory garment and slipped them inside the waistband at Carol's back and pulled down. I dawdled a bit when my hands were re-united with her smooth ass, then pulled the panties down to Carol's knees and below. Carol leaned on me while she stepped out of them and tossed them to the side with her foot. She was naked. NAKED!

I tried not to stare at the juncture of her thighs.

"Twenty-four dollars for that bra and pantie set, young man. That's the most I've ever spent on underwear, so I hope you appreciate it."

I nodded enthusiastically. No way would I ever confess to her that some of her panties had found their way to my bedroom. How could you tell a woman that you practically wore her panties on your head and sniffed her deliriously intoxicating scent while a delicious orgasm wracked your body? Carol interrupted my thoughts.

"You're quiet. Everything okay? You're not too disappointed with my body?"

I gave her a look.

"You have a fabulous body: Womanly, soft, beautiful... I'm overwhelmed. I don't know what Cleopatra looked like, but... "

"But?"

"But I can't imagine a body much better than yours."

Carol laughed.

"Cleopatra? Yeah, a body this good only comes along every two thousand years or so."

Carol ran her hands through my hair.

"You're not bad for a slave boy."

I laughed at that and sat on the floor between Carol's legs. Sitting on the toilet was too high for what I wanted to do next: taste her. Taste a woman.

I made Carol shiver by running my hands up and down her legs, then pulled her closer to me as I sat with my back against the sink. Looking up I could see the ragged line that was her labia between her pubic hair, the underside of two lovely breasts and Carol smiling. I smiled back, then began my assault on the female feast before me. I caressed Carol's legs a little more, then ran my fingers into her pubic hair, pulling the hairs back to expose her outer labia and pink and glistening inner lips. This was it. The big moment.

I massaged around those delicate lips for a minute, getting sweet moans in return, then inserted a fingertip.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." Carol grabbed the sink for support and pushed her stomach forward and down toward me.

I pushed my fingertip farther up and wiggled it. Carol bucked instinctively and swiveled around my finger. I rotated my finger and pushed it in and out several times.

"Ummmmmm. Oh... Ohh... Ohhhhhhhh my. That's heavenly."

Carol's body twisted and shifted as I touched her. Looking up, I caught a glimpse of a swaying breast and Carol with eyes closed. I continued my inexperienced probing and teasing, taking a deep breath occasionally and delighting in the way Carol moved as I touched her. I could smell her now and the scent was driving me crazy. I had to taste her. I had to bury my face in her pussy. It was a primal and uncontrollable urge.

I leaned forward and began kissing Carol's inner thighs, nuzzling the soft flesh with my lips and mouth. Carol lifted herself on her toes, then settled back down as I continued. Her delighted little squeals filled the air.

As I got higher, Carol pulled my hair gently, stopping me.

"You know where you're going, cowboy?"

"Umm-hmm"

"You're sure?"

12