The Screamer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"Debbie, trust me, he has only just begun. I mean, seriously, he is amazing. I have never known a man so nice and so fucking sexy. I've realized one thing this week. No man has ever been this way with me. He told me he won't fuck a woman until he has made love to her first."

"No man Rose, I seriously mean this, no man has ever done to me what has happened so far tonight."

Rose leaned over and kissed her sweetly. "It is only going to get better my sweet, delicious friend."

"I've never kissed a woman before. I have never felt the hands of a woman on my body like this. Everything is so sensual, so electric. I can't explain why I am so thrilled at your touch. I always thought he would be wonderful but I never imagined being with a woman. I want the two of you so much. I want the feel of both of you and I don't want this to ever stop."

"Are you two talking behind my back? I know you have been before so I guess I am right. I told you Rose, I can get in trouble without even being in the room. Now you know what I was saying," I laughed and handed Rose a fresh drink. I leaned over and for the first time tonight, kissed her lovely lips.

Debbie had sat up and the two women were side by side. I handed Debbie hers and kissed her again.

"I need to know something. Are you for real or have I been drugged and this is the most erotic dream I have ever had?" Debbie smirked.

I leaned over and hit a switch on the nightstand and took a long pull from my drink. "Do you feel this is a dream?"

"Honestly, it sure feels that way. It feels like the best dream I've ever had."

"We have been friends for a long time. I've always been attracted to you and apparently, you have had similar thoughts. I take that as a wonderful compliment. For a long, long time, I have watched a very sad friend endure a horrid marriage. I can't tell you how many times I had to stop myself from crossing the hall and punching his lights out. I never liked him and now, thanks to some very talented friends of mine, you are going to kick him in the balls harder than anything I could do and I get to watch. The cherry on top is that you are in my bed, in my home and hopefully, I have made you smile."

"Made me smile? Holy fuck, do you have a PhD. in understatement? Made me smile? I am going to need one of those motorized carts to get around in after tonight. What you have done is made me feel more joy and love than I have ever felt before. You have also made me feel muscle groups I never knew existed," she laughed. "Thank you."

"You are welcomed. I have a cure for your soreness. I'll get to that after you finish your drink."

Debbie was sitting with her arm around Rose's neck, her hand gently cupping her firm breast. Whether consciously or not, Debbie was running her finger over Roses rock hard nipple and it was apparent that Rose was enjoying this immensely. Rose was stroking Debbie's thigh and I knew she would soon be touching her wet pussy. From my position in the easy chair, I saw that, even with her problems, Debbie was going to be alright.

I walked to the nightstand and hit a switch. Rose saw this and laid Debbie flat on her stomach. I straddled Debbie's legs and began to oil her back. When the warm oil hit her skin, she moaned emphatically. Rose positioned herself in front of Debbie's face. I handed her the bottle so she could begin to massage her shoulders and neck. I oiled and caressed her lower back and down her legs. Collectively we lovingly massaged her and eased her aching muscles.

My oiled hands fell between her legs to massage her cheeks. My fingers circled her tight ass. Debbie moaned deliciously and I lifted her hips to placed her on her knees. Rose, whose delicious puffy lips were only inches from Debbie's face, kneaded her back sensuously.

The scent of Rose and the the sensation of four hot hands overwhelmed Debbie. Her fingers ran up and down Roses inner thighs, mesmerized and exploring.

My rock hard cock rested between her oiled legs. I slid inside her and she welcomed me warmly. I watched as Debbie placed her fingers into Roses glistening slit while slowly beginning to open her steamy petals.

"Oh Debbie, open my hot pussy. Pull my lips apart. Mmm, yes, this feels and looks so fantastic. Get your fingers wet and look at me. Isn't my pussy pretty baby? Will you taste my wet, hot pussy? I have wanted your tongue inside me for so long. Can you smell my desire? Does it simply make you wild? Oh your fingers feel so good. Your fingers are getting me so worked up. Taste my pussy Deb, taste my sweet juices. Get your face wet baby. Do you want to run your tongue up and down my pinkness?" Rose slid forward and set her pussy before Debbie's lust-filled face.

My cock filled Debbie as she dove into the honey that was Rose. I saw her tongue dart out and she took her first taste of a woman. I stroked deeper and Debbie began to lick and suck on Roses molten lips. Rose leaned back and watched her as I began to fuck Debbie with long, sensuous strokes.

Rose moaned delightfully as her sexual desires were being met in every way.

Debbie met my every thrust with enthusiastic wiggles. I stroked her deep but slowly. I felt every wonderful inch of her velvet glove as she welcomed my every stroke. Debbie was developing an addiction to love and she relished every last morsel of the pleasure she found herself in the middle of.

Her lips caressed Rose and tongued her clit hungrily.

I began to increase my speed and I felt her tighten and hold on to my every thrust. Her twat clamped hard and pulled at my shaft as I sank and retreated repeatedly. I placed my hands on her lovely oiled cheeks and allowed my fingers to begin to draw soft, sensuous circles around her hot, tight asshole.

Deb raised her face, "Oh my, that is so sexy. Fuck me harder. You are making me so hot." With that, she dove into Rose yet again and licked and sucked with renewed fervor.

"Fuck my pussy with that hot, delicious tongue. Oh this is sweet. You are loving my pussy just the way I dreamed you would. Lick me. Suck me, Fuck me with your hungry tongue. Oh that is so good. Lick my hole baby. Lick my hot deep hole and make me cum. Will you make me cum baby. Will you let me cum on your face?" Rose screamed.

Roses words combined with Debbie's grunts drove my cock into a fucking frenzy. I began to pound her pussy harder and deeper. I held her hips, reached over and stroked her clit with my oiled hand. She thrashed on my cock as she attacked Rose relentlessly.

Rose began to cum hard. She drenched Debbie's face and loved watching her friend lick up all her delicious juices. My cock exploded, flooding Debbie with hot, sticky cream. She came excitedly as I pounded her. What we heard sounded like moans however it was hard to tell with her face was so tightly pressed onto Roses gushing pussy. Our massive orgasms lasted and lasted until they began to linger wonderfully.

I felt my shaft leave Debbie's warm grasp while Rose reached down to kiss her lovely wet face. Rose turned her over and I left the bed and sat in the comfortable chairs.

Rose climbed between Debbie's legs and began to expertly lick and suck my hot cum from her swollen pussy. I sat, smiling, watching Rose as she dug my sweet sperm from our friends pussy.

Debbie locked eyes with me as she reveled in the sensations Rose was bringing to her. She began to massage her breasts, rubbing and squeezing them so invitingly.

Debbie threw her head back and let the love flow from Roses lips straight to her heart. Her nipples taut, skin flushed and her breathing became erratic. Rose was an expert when it came to bringing another woman pleasure. Her talent was not lost on Debbie as she arched her back and erupted deliciously onto Rose's hungry mouth. My cum flowed from Debbie to Rose who drank it all down. Debbie never had a chance to calm down when another long, hard climax wracked her body. Debbie was shaking furiously, cumming over and over again.

Debbie held out her hand to pull me to her. She stroked my cock with her soft hands then placed the tip of my soft cock between her lips. Her gentle hands cupped my balls and she looked at me longingly. She removed my cock from her lips.

"I never thought this day would arrive. I have daydreamed, had wet dreams and fantasized about this since the day I met you."

She put the tip of my cock between her moist lips once again and her tongue swirled over and around it. I felt her teeth playfully scrape under the crown. Her eyes bore into mine as she allowed more and more of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue was amazing. Her lips caressing me with a longing and joy. Rose licked Deb and Debbie's response was to take me even deeper.

I repositioned Debbie so that her head fell off the side of the mattress. Rose accommodated that new position. I stood over her face and dropped my hard cock into her hungry mouth. Her hands caressed my legs and onto my balls. She licked and sucked me wildly. Her hands fondled my ass while her wild mouth pulled, stretched and tantalized my overheated hot cock. I reached for her tits and felt the delicious, firm flesh in my hands. Her chest heaved with my touch. She sucked me deeper with each playful tug of her extended nipples. I pinched and she nipped my cock with her teeth. I pulled harder and she bit harder. Rose laughed into Deb's twat and we all collapsed onto each other hysterical.

"What the hell was that all about?" Debbie giggled.

"Are you in some sort of hurry? I mean, do you have to be somewhere else? I can call you a cab." I laughed as I grabbed the empty glasses to refill.

"Did you forget I just live across the hall?" Debbie giggled again.

Rose threw her arm around Debbie, "He is the worst tease in the world. He'll take you right to the brink and then make you laugh which kills the mood but then he recreates the mood and you blow your fucking mind. I've never known anyone like him but I'm glad I do now."

"I could just kick myself. Do you know how many times I've been in this apartment talking to him? Every single time, I wanted to just kneel down and suck him off. I've wanted to blow him and fuck him senseless. Then I would either go home to an abuser of a husband or to an empty apartment and cry myself to sleep. I should have said something years ago."

"So why didn't you? For that matter, why didn't the two of you say something? I am getting a complex over here," I said. "I don't know if this matters to you two but I've been here, all alone, for the same two years. You two aren't happy about it, I know that. Well, neither am I? What the hell are we going to do about it?"

Both women walked up to me and threw their arms around me. "We are going to make up for lost time starting right this minute." Debbie purred.

"I know you do not want to make a commitment. I understand that and I, for one accept that. I can't speak for Debbie, or for that matter Wendy, but I will take whatever time you want to spend with me and never complain," Rose said.

"I second that," Debbie agreed.

"Wait one freakin minute. What the hell does Wendy have to do with all this?"

Both ladies burst out laughing. "Wendy is so hot for you, we wonder how she can climb the stairs without slipping on her own juices. She has vowed to fuck you before tomorrow is over," Debbie giggled.

"Damn, I thought Rose was pulling my leg about that."

"Hell no. She is serious as a heart attack. Her husband is a useless piece of shit drunk who can't hold his liquor at all. Two drinks and he is out. Hell, half of one of these and he'll be out for a weekend." Rose said, taking a sip of her drink. "She used to think you were just a nice quiet guy who lived downstairs but then Holly arrived and a sex switch was flipped on and she is seriously in total lust for you."

"So tomorrow should be an interesting day," I laughed as I was pulled down on the bed. With Rose on one side and Debbie on the other, I felt very content and loving it.

I closed my eyes as they began to run their hands all over me. Soft kisses rained all over my body. Long lines from multiple fingernails snaked around and the effect was exquisite. The scent of these two lovely wonderful women drove me wild. The warmth of their lips as they trailed over my body hardened not my heart, but my cock. I felt their hair as they kissed their way lower on my body. Their hands caressed my legs and my rigid staff stood straight and proud. I felt their hands on my hips and their lips on my flesh. My cock pulsed and they teased. They turned and looked at me and then they kissed passionately. I lay back and closed my eyes. I felt their approach as they caressed my balls and my ass.

I felt their breath and then one tongue followed by another. Their lips followed and my cock throbbed at the sensations lavished on me. Their warm mouths licked and sucked, nibbled and tickled, teased and pleased. Tongues licked up to the crown and traced around it. It felt so good. One slid over and took me in her mouth. As she released the other replaced her. They slid their lips down and kissed each other around my hard cock. In unison, they traveled up and down and I loved their expertise. One licked and sucked my balls while the other took me deep in her mouth. What a glorious feeling, a delicious glorious feeling.

Debbie moved up my body and kissed me deeply. Rose sucked me lovingly and climbed on my shaft. Debbie straddled my face, facing Rose. Debbie's splayed pussy fell onto my hungry lips and I marveled at the pinkness and the beauty of her love. I held out my tongue and traced her puffy lips. She inhaled deeply and held herself just high enough to allow me free range of her body. I tried to give this lovely lady the feelings that had been denied to her for so long. I took my time, bringing as much pleasure to every part of her. Debbie craved the excitement of pure unbridled passion. My tongue flicked gently on her hard, protruding clit. She moaned and squeezed my shoulders while she watched Rose ride my hard pillar.

Rose slid up and down on my hard cock. Her tight twat clenched hard and she began to milk me so sweetly. Her slender hips and strong legs hugged my body as her pussy bathed my cock with her lust. Over this last week, her muscles had seriously increased their strength and I was the the happy beneficiary of her new and improving muscle control. Rose knew I felt the dramatic difference. She also saw the appreciation on my face and in my voice as she drove me to delirious, mind blowing orgasms. She would hold my gaze and vibrate her pussy somehow and create massive orgasms on both our parts.

I held my tongue deliciously still on Debbie's clit. I did not move it but she felt its presence and it drove her nuts.

"Are you going to lick me? Lick me dammit! Oh fuck! You're not, are you? You bastard! That feels so fucking good. Move your damned tongue!"

I held very still and I heard Rose giggle. Debbie was in a state. She didn't want to move as I had the pressure just right but I wasn't moving one bit. Rose held out her arms and Debbie took them for balance. She began to rock onto my tongue. Her pink slit slid up and down on my hard tongue. She was so intent on this one orgasm and she would not be denied. My tongue never moved. I watched her ass move past my eyes as her hot, dripping pussy rode my tongue harder and faster.

Rose rode me harder the faster Debbie rocked.

Debbie slid on my tongue and I felt her clit swell with desire. Rose had grabbed her tits and Debbie had her in hand. They leaned forward and were kissing as they continued their enjoyment. As their kisses became more passionate, their motions more pronounced. Debbie's hips became a blur on my tongue. Rose rose and fell faster and harder on my cock. She clenched me so tight and I knew she was about to cum hard. Both women began screaming.

"Fuck me, Fuck my cunt hard. Oh don't stop. Drive your cock into me. Fuck yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck me!" Rose screamed.

"I'm cumming! Oh God I'm cumming! Oh this is so sweet! My pussy is on fire! Oh here it is! Lick it you son of a bitch! Lick it and suck it! Oh Yes!" Debbie shrieked.

They both came wantonly still mashing each others breasts. As they unwound, Rose continued to clench and release my cock. Debbie fell onto my face and I playfully licked her clit.

"Oh you prick, now you lick my clit," she wailed and moved it away from me. As she did, her ass fell onto my tongue and I began to lick and circle her tight hole.

"Oh dear, yes, oh yes! Lick me! Lick my asshole baby! I love this! YES, Lick my hot ass!" Debbie yelled.

"You like my tongue on your hot ass baby?"

"I do. Oh I do," Debbie moaned.

"I love his tongue too but I prefer his hard cock up my ass," Rose stated emphatically.

I reached into the nightstand and brought out two small bottles.

"Then I have a treat for both of you," I told them as I handed them each a bottle.

"What is this?" Debbie asked.

I explained that they were poppers and that if she enjoyed my tongue, she will go crazy over it in a minute. I handed Rose the oil and then explained how to use the poppers. I felt Rose oil my cock and herself. The oil felt warm and wonderful.

Rose positioned herself over my hard shaft and took a long pull on the little bottle. The rush is instantaneous. She moaned loudly as she fell onto my cock. Her tight ass felt so good to me but my cock created animalistic moans and shrieks.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard! Oh my God!" she bellowed.

Debbie took a long hit and sat her ass on my mouth. Her body flushed and she went wild as I licked and sucked.

"Oh I've never felt anything like this ever! This is so good! Lick my ass! Stick your tongue up my ass! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Ram your tongue deep up my ass!" Debbie cried.

Rose took another hit and began to fuck my cock so hard. Debbie did the same and I drove my tongue as deep as I could. Both women went off like Roman Candles. Rose came so hard and so loud. Debbie set a record for volume and her pussy gushed as my tongue worked her ass deep. They collapsed into each other and attempted to regain their composure. They rolled off me fumbling for coherent words.

"Whatever that stuff is, I want to marry it," Rose muttered.

"I second that," Debbie smirked.

"What the fuck, am I chopped liver?"

"Darling, you didn't cum again," Rose stated.

"I wanted to hold off and cum in Debbie's ass."

"Mmmmmm that sounds fucking good," Debbie purred.

Debbie knelt and Rose oiled her butt. She began to finger fuck her and Debbie really enjoyed what Rose was doing. Rose inserted a second finger as Debbie took a hit on her bottle. Rose grabbed my cock and began sucking me to rock hardness once again. She then inserted a third finger and began to stretch Debbie further. Debbie was riding the popper wave as she took Rose into her hot, tight hole.

When Debbie was ready, Rose guided my cock onto her tight pucker. I slid the head inside and Debbie took another hit. I felt her tight ring and stopped. She loosened and I pushed inside. I stopped and allowed her to adjust once more.

Deb took another hit on her little friend and yelled, "This is good. This is so good. Fuck my ass dammit, fuck it! Oh yes, oh, oh, oh, oh yes! Fuck my hot tight ass. I need your cock up my ass. I love your cock fucking me! Fuck my ass and never stop. Yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, Oh don't you ever stop fucking my ass!"

Rose held the bottle to Debbie one more time and she took a long draw on it. Rose took a hit and climbed under Debbie and began to tongue her pussy while my cock slammed in and out of her ass. Debbie went insane. It was all we could do to keep her on the bed. She had started cumming before Rose began licking and now, she could not stop. She threw her face onto Rose and began licking, biting, and tonguing her oriental dessert.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers