The Screamer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

My cock felt too good. Debbie's ass was amazingly tight. Both women were attacking each other in degrees that were completely off the chart. Rose began flowing and Deb commenced drinking. Rose was awash in the flood cascading from Debs pussy. They came and never wanted to stop. I, on the other hand, had a different idea.

I wrapped my arms around Debbie's waist and picked her up, fully impaled. I carried her to the easy chair and sat down with her sitting on my cock, straddling my legs. Her wet, pink pussy was spread wide. Her clit was hard and open for all to see. Rose gave her another hit and took one for herself. I reached over and took a hit myself.

Rose knelt at the bright pink highway and I began to deliciously fuck Debbie's lovely ass. Every stroke brought her so much pleasure and every lick certified her insanity. She held the arms of the chair and lifted and fell harder and faster. Rose was desperately trying to keep her face on Deb but she was flying so fast. The rush launched my load and I felt it from the soles of my feet to the tip of my cock. I spasmed so hard. My cum flew at light-speed. Stroke after stroke, spurt after spurt, I pumped my seed into her greedy ass.

"Oh wow, that was simply amazing," I said breathlessly.

Debbie could not speak. She was barely conscious. My cock twitched and her super-sensitive body spasmed.

Rose looked up and she was saturated. Smiling but drenched. She took my cock from Debbie and rolled her legs up to prevent the massive flood of cum from seeping out. I held Debbie tight while I felt Rose inhale my cock lovingly, licking and sucking me clean.

"Rose, you are so good. Your lips and mouth are so warm. Oh yes!" I exclaimed.

Rose let me soften in her mouth. My cock plopped from her lips and her tongue began to dig my cum from Debbie. Her gaping ass was rimmed in cum and Rose never spilled a drop. She lovingly cleaned her delicious friend and hugged us both.

I lifted our semi-conscious Debbie and placed her on the bed. I lifted Rose from the floor and kissed her deeply. I touched a button on the nightstand and the lights and the music faded. I laid down in the middle of the bed and pulled Rose beside me. I felt both women cuddle into me and within moments, three very happy people were pleasantly dreaming.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers