The Screamer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screams of joy were heard throughout the apartment. They were loud, heartwarming and noisy.

"Damn, I need a drink. Holly, what would like to drink?"

"Holly, who the fuck are you calling Holly? Wendy snickered.

"Well, if you three are going to start to imitate her, then I'll just call you all Holly." The next thing he did was duck as three high heels were thrown at him in unison. He was laughing loudly and could barely walk to the bar.

"You want screams, we'll give you screams!" Wendy exclaimed as she was adjusting the Sybian at the foot of the bed. She had all the attachments out. "Every one of these babies is going to be put to good use tonight and tomorrow."

"And not just on us, you're getting the full treatment too. We've been thinking it is about time you screamed too Mister," Rose smiled sweetly.

"Sounds good to me, I haven't ridden that thing is quite a while. Someone had better have their lips around my cock when it explodes and trust me, it is going to explode."

"Oh...pick me...pick me!" Debbie blushed. Everyone burst out laughing.

"I get first dibs," Rose smirked. "I want that G-spot thingy. I've been drooling over that all day. If that thing does what it is supposed to do, I want everyone to know, if I die, please cremate me and keep my ashes until the last of you are gone and have someone scatter us together. Make sure it is a warm, pretty place. I don't ever want us to be apart. Okay? Now let me see that thing. Damn, that bulb is large; I like it!"

Gary set it up and Rose settled on it. It was a stretch but once it was inside, she was smiling broadly. Gary blindfolded her and turned the sound system up several notches. Wendy brought a candle closer and Rose took several whiffs. Gary started the rotation and Rose loved it.

"Ohmigod, whoever designed this thing is brilliant. Faster please."

Gary turned up the rotation and then applied the vibration. Rose started humping the clit probe and she began to cum.

"This is fantastic. Oh yes, ohmigod this is perfect. I'm cumming so hard. More, faster, please spin my head off honey, turn it up baby."

Gary turned it up all the way. Rose was incoherent, her body shook, and she was cumming like a drug-crazed whore. Wendy and Debbie began to lick her nipples. Gary decided to do something as well. He walked in front of the blindfolded vixen and took her head in his hands. He leaned over and told her to open her mouth. Gary took his cock and placed it on her lips.

She inhaled him instantly and went ballistic. She swallowed his cock as her nipples were licked. Her body was one massive ongoing orgasm that she never wanted to stop. The addition of the cock in her mouth was, she thought, the best thing possible. She was experiencing the strongest orgasm of her life.

Gary turned the machine off as he had done before. The room went quiet. Rose kept sucking him when he motioned to Wendy to get the finger attachment. He lifted her from the machine slightly and Wendy lubed her tiny ass. She inserted the finger attachment on the rectal plug and they settled Rose down onto the machine again. He turned the spinner on and Rose moaned loudly. Next, he started putting the vibrations on and he gradually increased the speeds to full power. Rose was fucking insane. She was moaning, cumming, and shrieking on his cock as he fucked her face.

The finger in her ass was the sweetest thing ever. It spun and reamed her tight ass sending sensations that were indescribable. The G-Spot ball was marvelous and she was drenched in her own flood of passion. The music was sending her into a trance and the machine was opening floodgates she never knew existed.

Her vibrating lips wrapped around his cock were delivering the sweetest sensations directly to his hard shaft. Wendy and Debbie began to nibble lightly on her pulsing nipples launched Rose on an exploration of the outer reaches of the galaxy. Her hands were shaking; her clit was vibrating and she knew it was impossible for her to cum more than she already had, but she was wrong.

She grabbed his ass and took his cock deep into her throat. She held him there, allowing the intense vibrations to please his cock fully. She slid her tongue under his cock and began to coax him to cum into her wanton throat. The girls licked her tits, the machine did its thing, and Rose collapsed onto his exploding cock. With each strong spurt, into her belly, she moaned, swooned and wanted his cock in her throat forever.

When they extracted her from the machine, she was almost comatose. She couldn't walk, she couldn't talk and she definitely couldn't focus on anything at all. They laid her on the bed and she was trying to smile but she had absolutely no muscle control at all.

"She'll start giggling in about ten minutes. She'll be laughing in fifteen and she will be relentless in a half hour. Trust me, this is a warm-up for the rest of the night," Gary giggled as he looked and saw Wendy already seated on the machine.

He walked over to her, kissed her and put the clit sleeve on the machine. When he was sure that the clit stimulator was perfectly adjusted, he kissed her again and he put the blindfold on her. Debbie had the control and she started it up.

"Motherfucker, holy shit! Debbie, this is fantastic. Take me there baby. Oh, yes! Fuck this is good baby. This thing is fantastic. My ass! Oh my ass, Ohmigod this feels so good."

Gary was behind her whispering nasty things in her ear. He put his arms around her and cupped her breasts.

"Fuck me darling, feel my finger in your ass. My fist is in your twat and you are going to cum for me. Cum baby, I love you, cum hard for me darling. Soak me; get that lovely pussy gushing for me baby. Feel my cock inside you. You love my cock don't you darling."

He began to tug her nipples and Wendy commenced cumming spectacularly. Debbie had turned the machine all the way up and Wendy lost her mind in an instant. She was shrieking and cumming and her lovely legs were trembling. Her body convulsed deliciously. Gary licked one nipple and Debbie licked the other. She was becoming putty when Gary opened her lips and placed his cock between her teeth.

She loved the feel of his cock and she sucked him deep. Her face looked beautiful as she sucked his wonderful cock. Her body spasmed repeatedly and her thighs gripped that machine tightly. Her eyes were tingling; her throat vibrating on his stiff cock. She had never experienced anything like this before. She continued cumming harder and deeper than before.

She too, collapsed onto him and as they moved her limp frame to the bed, they heard the softest giggle from the lovely, sexy Asian goddess.

Gary and Debbie just laughed.

Debbie turned to him and put her arms around him. She held his face and looked into his eyes, "Gary, I love you with all my heart. Before I ride this thing, I want you to make love to me. I want you in my ass darling. I really want you to love me, to fuck me and to slam my ass hard darling. You're like a drug. I'm addicted. I'm addicted to you, to your love and to the things you do to me." She kissed him deeply and lovingly.

He felt her heart beating strongly against his chest. She looked into his eyes and then his lips. He did the same and this was becoming the tenderest moment they had ever shared. Their lips danced, teased and they kissed lightly. Debbie felt his cock grow against her stomach and she pushed her hips tightly against him. Their kisses became intense and Debbie moaned into his lips.

The bed was occupied with one snickering Asian and a jello based blonde who was hovering somewhere out in the ozone. They walked out to the living room and Debbie pushed him onto the sofa. She straddled his legs and their lips locked in a wet, slutty, fuck me kiss that got him hard instantly. Debbie was on fire and her nipples were diamonds as they scraped against his chest. She lifted his chin and licked his neck. Her perfume was intoxicating which only heightened his total pleasure.

She slid down his body and took him into her mouth. Her heart was racing as her lips closed over his hard silky shaft. She looked up at him and the love she felt was total and complete. Debbie opened her heart and then her throat and Gary slid right home. Her lips closed over his broad shaft and her head began to bob. This lovely creature was born to suck his cock. Every single day, her desire and skill increased. She wanted him inside her and she climbed back onto his lap and nestled her pussy onto him. She moaned deeply as he entered her tightly. He filled her completely and her hips began to circle and rock on his shaft.

"Fuck me darling, fill me and fuck me again. I can't believe this is happening to me. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't want this but I never thought it would ever happen. Oh, yes, you feel so good inside me. You're everything I always wanted. Oh God! That feels so good. Fuck me darling, yes, oh, yes Gary, I love you."

He held her hips as he took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck sweetly. His hips drove deep into her and she began to circle him frantically. She kissed him wetly and wantonly. She hung on for dear life as she began to flood his lap with her delicious cum. She was wet and he was extremely hard.

"Baby, fuck my ass, I need to have your cock in my ass darling. Nothing turns me on more than that."

She lifted herself and held his cock at the entrance to her tight ass. She began to sink onto him.

"Oh Gary, ohmigod baby, I love this. Fuck, oh fuck. Never in my life did I ever want this but I am so into this now. Fuck my ass darling. Fuck me, fuck my ass and fuck me hard. Stretch me, use me, love me, and fuck me harder please. I love your cock in my ass baby."

Gary picked her up, his cock firmly planted in her ass and he turned her around and sat her on the sofa. Her eyes begged him to fuck her ass hard. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide and he began to stroke long and deep into her perfect ass.

"You love my cock in your ass don't you sweetheart? You want me to stretch your ass and make you cum so hard. Do you love the feel of a big cock sliding in and out of your asshole baby? I love fucking your hot, tight asshole. You make me so happy Debbie. Feel my cock slamming deep into you. Oh baby, your ass is so hot, so sweet and I can't get enough of it baby."

"Yes my love, fuck me harder, faster and deeper. I'm cumming baby, Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Her eyes fluttered and she began to shake uncontrollably. Her ass vibrated on his relentless cock and she grabbed her ankles and begged him to keep fucking her. He slammed into her repeatedly, she was whimpering and moaning, and her orgasms were total. He kissed her and she bit his lip and moaned again.

"My love, I want the machine now. I know what I want, give it to me Gary, give me the best orgasm of my life."

She kissed him again and he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Rose and Debbie were regaining their strength and they smiled as Debbie entered the room impaled on his hard cock. Her body was drenched and she loved the feel of him inside her as he carried her.

"I know what I want baby. I want the two big cocks at once. I've wanted this all week," she giggled.

Gary set her down, attached the dual dildo's and Debbie climbed aboard.

"Yeah haw, Debbie may not do Dallas but she sure as fuck is gonna save a horse and ride a cowboy," she laughed as she leaned up and kissed him one last time before he blindfolded her. "You just make sure I get that delicious cock too. I am so fucking horny. Let's go"

Everyone laughed as Gary started the machine. When the dildos began to rotate, Debbie started to moan.

"Well, fuck me flying, this is absolutely wonderful. I love this. Oh, my ass has never had anything like this before. Oh, fuck I am never getting off."

"You want me to fuck you flying, you just wait, that's coming darling." Gary turned the rotation up higher and she was freaking out. He had not turned on the vibration yet and she had already began to cum. He smiled at Rose and Wendy and turned on everything. Debbie was shrieking, screaming and moaning instantly.

Gary walked in front of her and she began to suck his cock in the greediest way possible. Her body was on fire, her pussy was flowing and her ass had just created a deep seven inch spiritual bond with this machine. The girls licked and stroked her while she enjoyed not only the machine but his sweet cock as well.

She was cumming so hard that she was losing control of every muscle in her body. Gary felt it when she stopped sucking. She had him deep in her mouth and she just held him there. Her body blushed beet red; her legs gripping the sides tightly; she came harder and longer than she ever had before.

Debbie was laid on the bed to recover.

Wendy and Rose were laughing uncontrollably. They tried to stop but each time they looked at each other they burst out again.

"I told you that this would happen. It happens every time. Soon you won't need me at all. Take a good look ladies; this is Gary sulking. Every woman I have ever let use this thing calls and asks me how the machine is before they ask how I am. A guy could develop a complex."

Wendy walked to him, her naked body shimmered and those legs drew him to her like a fish to water. Her golden locks fell lightly on her shoulder and her arms snaked around his strong neck. "I love you with all my heart. You're my soul mate. Hell, you're soul mate to all of us. We are so lucky to have you in our life. If you don't pay the power bill, you're dead meat Edwards; you hear what I'm saying?"

That did it. Gary started laughing and he couldn't stop. He'd heard some funny things from these three but that topped them all.

"See, better sex courtesy of your local power company. Who needs men?"

The balance of the weekend was erotic, exotic, sensuous and stunning. The women were passionate and loving. The sex was out of bounds and he was truly a happy man.

That happiness would not last. As the girls were getting ready for work, the phone rang. Wendy answered it and called him into the office. He walked into his office and she handed him the phone, "Mr. Higgins from the State Department."

"Hello, yes, this is Gary Edwards. Yes, I am the owner of D'Orgasmic Lingerie International Inc. What can I do for you this morning? What did you just say? When, where? Oh dear Lord, no, that can't be right. I just got an email from her last night. Are you certain? Are you positive it was Robert and Maggie? Has Jeremy been notified? Yes sir, I understand. I'll take care of making that notification. Yes, please give me your phone number. When will their remains be returned to us? Oh my God, are you serious. Yes, I want whatever can be obtained. Thank you for letting me know about this. Yes, it sure is a shock." Gary hung up the phone, put his head in his hands, and began to sob.

"Darling, what is wrong? Was that really the State Department?" Debbie asked. Gary looked up, his three loving women were standing there worried, and they didn't know why.

"That was the State Department alright. That was some very bad news. Robert and Maggie Carter were my parents' business partners and that call was telling me that they have just been killed on one of their damned rescue missions to Somalia. Apparently, their vehicle hit a roadside bomb and they were killed instantly. They have always been second parents to Mark and me as well. Oh fuck, I have to tell Jill too. She is family too. She will be a complete mess."

Wendy walked in with a cup of coffee for him. "What can we do dear?"

"I've got a lot of calls to make. I'll be alright."

"You are not going to be out of our sight all day." Rose picked up her cell and called in to say she would not be at work today. Debbie and Wendy did the same thing.

His first call was to his lawyer Dave. Dave was a part of their gang growing up. He had worked for Mark when the Banner Agency was just getting going. He was a top lawyer and a true friend. He left Mark to work for Gary when Jeremy got in trouble. He was a friend, a confidant and someone Gary and Mark trusted completely. Gary told Dave to let Mark know. He also told him to call a staff meeting and not to say anything about this. "Just tell them that I need to meet with them immediately. Jill will be a problem but you know how to handle her. She is going to know something is up but don't say a word. Call me back."

He looked around and saw three inquisitive faces looking at him. He stood up and walked to the living room. He told them to sit down. He explained everything to them.

"So, not only are you a writer but you own D'Orgasmic Lingerie completely?" Debbie asked.

"I own everything, the company, their home in Windermere, the cars, the jet, everything. I need a drink. I have to call Thailand and tell Jeremy about his parents." He walked to the bar, cracked a bottle of Jack, and went into his office.

Debbie walked to the bar. "What is that great country song, 'Its Five O'clock Somewhere'? I need a drink too. I don't envy him right now. This has to be a very hard phone call to make."

He walked out of his office a half hour later. He was shaken to the core. The phone rang and it was Mark Banner calling from Vegas. They talked for a while and it was clear that both men were feeling the loss. Mark told him that he and Dani were flying to Thailand that afternoon. Gary told him that Jeremy had been told and that because of his legal situation, the State Department couldn't talk to him. Gary told Mark that he had been the one to tell him. He then told Mark that he was heading to the office. He had to tell Jill and then the executives.

"Jill doesn't know yet?" Mark asked. "Gary, she is going to be a total basket case. Just hold her and tell her we all love her. I'll call you from the plane when Dani and I are airborne. I love you bro."

He hung up and walked into the bedroom. He took out a black suit and got dressed. He honestly could not remember the last time he had worn a suit. He walked out and looked at the women. "I guess there is no time like the present. Since you are all a major part of my life, you had better come and see exactly how much my life has changed this morning. Now you'll get to see what I've kept secret. It is not that bad. I just didn't want to have to take control so soon and definitely not like this."

They drove into the parking lot and walked into the building. The receptionist recognized him and smiled hello. He walked past her and took the elevator to the top floor. They walked into Robert and Maggie's office and Jill was sitting at her desk. She saw Gary in a suit and sat back in her chair.

"Hiya gorgeous, everyone is assembled. What the hell is with you and the suit? Oh, fuck Gary, what is wrong?"

He took her hand and walked into the inner office. He sat her down and introduced the women to Jill. She looked at him with those drop-dead gorgeous eyes of hers, pleading for good news. Gary told her what had happened and as Mark said, she was a mess.

She had grown up with Jeremy, Mark and Gary. She was the sister that none of them had. Well, you could say that she was a sister with major benefits but nonetheless, she was family. Robert and Maggie had tried to marry her off to Mark or Gary repeatedly. She wasn't buying it because they weren't interested in losing one of the best friends they ever had.

Wendy and Debbie tried to console her and Gary told Rose to bring her to the conference room when she was composed.

Gary walked into the room and told everyone what had happened. There was a stunned silence in the room. Every one of the people there loved Robert and Maggie almost as much as he did. Gary looked at Ron McArthur who was President of the firm and told him that as far as business was concerned, nothing would change.