The Screamer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose had been busy but she was in no way done. She was, in fact just getting started. Last night, she wanted to suck every cock in the house and tonight, she was hell bent on fucking everyone there. She was having fun.

Jim staggered from the bedroom, looked at Rose and mumbled something unintelligible. Rose laughed at him and poured him a drink. She had been watching those two delicious sluts work their magic on him. He was shaking and the grin on his face was probably permanent.

Patty and Roberta walked up to the bar. "This is the most amazing party I've ever been to. I can't tell you how glad we are to have met all of you. This takes horny to somewhere so far off the charts I can barely comprehend it," Roberta gushed.

"You haven't seen anything yet girlfriend," Red giggled as she walked back to the bar arm in arm with Holly. "You haven't met their man yet. Jim will tell you what partying with Gary is like. This is just an appetizer. Wait till you are partying with two to three hundred of us."

"Two to three hundred people, Ohmigod! There is no way that many people will fit in here," Patty said.

Holly laughed, "No dear, we won't be here for those parties. We'll be either in Vegas or somewhere close to here. Somehow, I have a feeling you'll all be partying with us in both locations. What do you think Kate, have we made some new and very dear friends?"

"You bet your pretty little ass we have," Red said as she kissed Patty deeply. "You are so sexy Patty, have you met Sybian yet? Holly, I just have a feeling that Roberta should meet him too. He's adorable." Red put her arm around Patty and walked her to the bedroom. Holly and Roberta followed directly behind them.

"Those girls are in for a treat," Rose laughed at Jim.

"Fuck Rose, I wonder where you get those machines. That was the wildest thing I have ever experienced in my life. I mean, Red and Holly are wild but throw that thing into the mix and it was amazing."

"I know Jim, I watched them with you. I stood there cumming hard watching you shake like that. It reminded me of my first time on it. Oh and remind me to let you in on a little secret next week. I know you'll enjoy it."

Jim leaned back against the wall. His naked body relaxed and Rose refilled his drink. She refilled the bong and lit it. She cut four very large lines and handed Jim the mirror. He blew two and Rose did too. She stood in front of him and drew her long manicured fingernails across his chest. He sighed and a soft moan was heard emanating from his nice strong body. Rose ran her hands along his body and down on his thighs. She sank to her knees and took his flaccid organ into her wet mouth.

"Rose, I have to tell you something. I met Gary and Holly at that party and the very first thing that happened was Holly gave me a blowjob behind my bar. That was my introduction to them. She was the hottest woman I had ever met. Later that day, I got to play with them and the sex was amazing. The thing is, I have always had such an attraction to Asian women but I had never had the pleasure until I met you. You are so much more than my wildest imagination ever could conceive. You are so hot. You really are."

"So I am your first huh? I like the sound of that. You know I am only a slut in training. I hope to be as good as Red and Holly someday."

"We were only kidding last night Rose, you knew that didn't you?" Jim said.

She pulled his now rock hard cock from her lips again, looked up into his eyes, "Jim, my darling Jim, now that I brought this back to life, I want you to fuck my ass hard and I want you to do it now. You dip this gorgeous cock into my hot wet pussy; then you fuck my ass and keep fucking it until you can't see straight. Okies?"

"You are such a glorious slut. I'm standing here sipping my drink and enjoying this fabulous blowjob from my total dream girl and you want me to stop to fuck your ass? I will fuck you, your ass, anything, and everyone you want me to fuck but I'm not going to miss this sweet cocksuckers talents. What do you think about that?" All Jim heard after she bit his dick was her sweet voice laughing around his cock.

She stood up, took his glass and kissed him lovingly. She held his hard cock and dragged him to the sofa. "Now Jim, no more excuses. Fuck me; fuck me the way you've always wanted to fuck an Asian goddess. You know my pussy is wet for you. My ass is waiting. Shove that cock into me and make me cum. I promise I'll try to be the dirty fucking slut who will rock your world Jim. I'll show you just how nasty and delicious I can be. Fuck me Jim, fuck me and take my ass."

She pushed him onto the sofa and straddled him. Her arms snaked around his neck and she kissed him as he slid into her volcanic pussy. Her tongue slammed into his mouth and he began to suck it as her hips began to grind on his thick firm shaft. Her pussy loved the feel of this fine young man inside her and she clamped herself tight on him.

"Jim this feels so good baby. Do you like having your long cock in my tight, hot Asian cunt baby? Fuck me Jim, don't stop."

Their kisses became inflamed and she pushed herself away from him. "Look at my body Jim. Do you like my breasts? Do you like the look of my body riding your cock? Is my pussy pretty enough for you? Am I a better slut today than I was yesterday Jim? Your cock feels so delicious in my pussy Jim. I want you to cum inside me. Fill me with your cum and make me your dirty slut Jim."

She lifted herself off his cock, took his cock, and aimed it at her tight ass. She kissed him as she sank herself slowly onto him again.

"Jim, oh, Jim, I love your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass Jim. Slam your cock into my ass baby. Fill me, fuck me and make me cum again. Shove your hard dick deep into my tight asshole and stretch my sweet Asian ass baby. I want to feel that hot cum flying into my ass and filling me repeatedly Jim."

Rose was flying on his cock and her eyes were fluttering. She inhaled and bit his lip as her body spasmed. Jim kept slamming her ass and she was in heaven. Her own words coupled with Jim's cock had her bouncing all over the place. Her nipples flew in front of Jim's lips and he closed his mouth over one and started to suck it hard. Rose screamed again and her pussy flooded his lap.

"Cum hard you dirty fucking slut. Cum for me Rose, get that pussy wet for me again. Scream you delicious fucking whore. Ride my cock and slam it into your asshole Rose."

Rose exploded and came again. Jim's cock pounded her and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Hank watching them. Jim stopped Rose and held her still. He spun her around and put her back on his chest. His cock was firmly planted in her pulsing ass when he called Hank over. Jim sat forward, grabbed Rose's legs, and pulled them toward her chest. He reached for her ankles and spread her legs wide.

"Hank, fuck this slut will ya? Take that gorgeous cock of yours and slam it into my little slut's wet pussy. She needs both of us inside her. That's it buddy, fuck her. Rose, Hank is going to take his massive cock and shove it into your tiny, tight hot Asian pussy. You're going to like it and you're going to cum so hard, you'll probably pass out but that's okay, we'll just keep fucking you anyway. Slide it home Hank. Fuck this cunt and make her cum."

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me. Fill me. I'm cumming already from your cock in my ass. Fuck me Hank, oh yes."

Hank slid his enormous cock into her tight twat and she was stretched tightly. These two men had given her so much pleasure and she knew this would be extraordinary. He stretched her pussy and began to ride his broad cock over Jim's which was planted in her ass. That tiny, thin membrane was the only barrier between them and they began to stroke her in unison. Two long cocks sliced into her while Jim kissed her neck and tugged her breasts. They worked their magic on her hot exploding body and her orgasms were non-stop, long and mind numbing.

"Oh this is so good. So wonderful, don't stop, don't ever stop. Faster, please fuck me faster. Shove those cocks deeper. Deeper please, make me cum again. I need this. Fuck my ass and fill my cunt. I'm cumming again. Oh yes!"

Johnny walked over and brought his long black cock to her lips and she opened her eyes and saw him. Her lips opened and he shoved his cock all the way into her throat. She was pinned, airtight and she was cumming massively. Her throat was milking Johnny and Hank was plowing her pussy so well. Jim knew he was close and he wanted all three men to cum at once. He knew that she would never forget this. Johnny had his cock all the way into her and she was inhaling him even deeper. She was on fire and he signaled that he was ready to cum.

"Baby, you are one delicious slut. To show you how much we appreciate how good you've become, we're gonna show you right now."

Three massive cocks exploded and Rose was overwhelmed. Her ass was flooded as was her pussy. Johnny's cock sent a delicious stream of cum onto her lips, teeth and mouth. She swallowed him all the way and he soaked her throat with another burst. Hank and Jim were twitching wildly and Rose was experiencing an entire body orgasm. Her nipples were very hard in Jim's fingers and he was kissing her ear, which sent her off again.

Her body trembled with each sensation and her orgasms kept exploding.

"You are such a nasty slut you delicious cunt. You have made us so happy. Thank you," Jim whispered in her ear.

Suddenly, the livingroom exploded in applause. They looked around; everyone was standing there clapping.

Red, Nancy, Holly Debbie and Wendy were at the front of the group. Red walked over to Rose and helped her to her feet.

Wendy was the first to speak, "For those of you who do not know, the three of us lived in this building for two years. The man you will meet soon lives in this apartment. Debbie lived across the hall. I lived above her and Rose, our precious Rose lived upstairs. A woman came to visit Gary, this bitch was so fucking loud, and her screams of orgasmic bliss were so motherfucking loud that the three of us experienced more orgasms that weekend just listening to them make love all weekend. Rose had lived in the building for those two years and she had never once said a single word to this fine man. Not a single word, can you imagine that? Well, this woman teased us and she was very provocative with the things she let us hear. She knew exactly what she was doing."

Debbie was laughing, "I had known Gary for the two years and he was a friend. I had no idea that he was good in bed. I kinda figured he was. He is a damned good-looking man but I had no idea until this woman came to visit. Wendy knew him; she had talked to him but the one who never once said a word to him got him first. Our sweet little Rose was that girl. We laughed amongst ourselves and secretly wished to eventually be like the woman who visited Gary and got this ball rolling for us."

Holly stood there giggling. "Okay, alright already, some have said that I can be loud. I don't see it myself but what can I say."

The room exploded in hysterical laughter.

"What I wanted to do, in all honesty is make sure that a man I love with all my heart is taken care of. I hoped one of them would win his heart. I didn't think all three would but hey, he loves to share so I'm good with it."

She walked to Rose and kissed her. "You told me you wanted to become the delicious slut I am. Well darling, you've arrived." With that, she walked up behind Rose and put her arms around her waist. When she pulled her arms away, Rose was wearing a thin gold chain around her hips. A single charm hung from that chain. It had a simple message. It just said "SLUT."

"What that means guys is for this to be official, each one of you has to fuck her, suck her and shove your cocks down her throat. Her ass is yours, use it, and abuse it. Welcome her into this special designation with passion and love," Nancy beamed.

"What about the rest of us?" Ronnie smiled. "What do we have to do to get this prestigious award?"

"Before this party is over, I expect each one of you will be a certified slut if not, you will definitely be certifiable as you will have fucked your brains out," Holly laughed. "I do want to get to know each of you, not just as playmates either but as friends. I will tell you only this right now. You are in for a shock next week but for now, that is all I'll say. Now, who is hungry?"

Rose walked over to Wendy and Debbie. She was embarrassed. "I don't know what to say. They sprung this on me. I had no idea."

"If you mean 'we' sprung this on you, then yes, we did," Debbie snickered.

"You two were in on this?"

"Darling, you know we love you. We heard that you were a 'slut-in-training' and we decided to spring this on you," Wendy said as she kissed Rose deeply.

Holly had ordered a lot of food and everyone was enjoying it. It's funny how many calories a good fucking can consume.

"Holly, how old were you when you realized that you were going to be the spectacular woman that you became?" Ronnie asked her. "I'm only twenty-three and I know that sex is the driving force in my life. I have a college education but in this economy, I can't find a decent job. Orlando has had so many restaurants close and there are no decent jobs out there. We are just a small number of our friends that are in the same position. I bet I could name another twenty men and women in our boats right now. I know it will change but right now, I am waitressing and bartending and I am only getting a couple of days a week. The thing is, when I first laid eyes on you, I only wanted one thing and that was you. Then I heard what you did to Jim behind the bar and I was so jealous. I couldn't wait to kiss him just to taste you on his lips. "

"Ronnie, what did you study in college?"

"We all graduated from hospitality courses. Six of us are Cordon Bleu chefs and the others have degrees in restaurant management. The problem is there are no opportunities in Orlando."

"Have you ever thought about relocating Ronnie?"

"I would but I hear it is bad everywhere. I'm sorry Holly; I don't mean to be such a downer. I'm having the time of my life. I just see someone as sexy and obviously as successful as you are and I want to know everything I can about her."

"Well, to answer your question, I was your age when I decided I was going to be the best piece of ass possible. I started early and loved it. My pussy drives me in everything I do. My career has had its difficulties and some years I've made money and other years, I've lost money in business. What I've never lost is my loyalty to my friends. No matter what, your friends will see you through the bad times."

"What do you do, if you don't mind me asking Holly?"

"Well, I am a Cordon Bleu chef. I own the 'Broad Walk Restaurant' in Boca Raton. I'm very well established and I was able to survive this damned recession. I can relate to the economic situation. You just hang in there. Things could change for all of you soon. You said there are more of you. Are they all young, sexy and bi?"

"Yes, yes and definitely yes. The other women are gorgeous, the men are hunks and everyone is bi. We get together from time to time just to party but nothing like this. This is amazing. The man I saw you with was Gary huh? He is a great looking man. How did you meet him?"

"Yes, that was Gary. He is gorgeous and as you'll find out, he is an even better fuck. That man will rock your world in so many ways. He owned a bar and restaurant in Key West. He is also a writer and that is how I met him. He writes erotica. I started reading his stories, and I contacted him. Best decision I ever made. I spent a week in the Keys and knew I had made a friend and lover for life. I don't know how much more writing he will be doing as he has a very big job now but somehow, I know he'll keep writing as long as he is breathing."

"He sure looked like a very nice man. Everyone seemed to like him a lot. Who was that older woman?"

Holly burst out laughing, "The judge, she is a dear friend and insatiable. If he is in the same zip code, she will track him down to fuck her ass as much as possible."

"Wow, why do you say I'll find out?"

"Because I know him. He is going to take one look at you and he'll be doing you within an hour. I guarantee it. That man will make you cum harder than you ever have in your life. His best friend is a famous sports attorney. His name is Mark and if you ever have the chance to fuck them both at once, do it. You'll be crying when you're done. They are the two best lovers I've ever had. Put them together and they are life changing."

"I can't wait Holly, I really can't."

The party eventually broke up early Friday morning. After two and a half days of solid orgasms, they had to get ready to work at the hotel over the weekend. Every woman was a 'Holly Certified Slut'; the men exhausted but smiling.

Holly took Jim aside and asked him about the others in their group that Ronnie had talked of. He confirmed that yes there were actually more than twenty hot, sexy and horny people who would kill to have been a part of this. Holly told him that the next time they got together it would not be at the apartment. She wanted him to let them know that they were invited to the next party next week. She wasn't sure if it would be Tuesday night or early Wednesday. She would call him and let him know.

Six exhausted women looked at the apartment and laughed. "Well, this was one for the books. This place is trashed. It must have been a good party. Did I have a good time?" Rose giggled.

Everyone hit the showers and dressed as Dave was bringing the motorhome over to move the liquor to the mansion. Rose stripped the beds and started the laundry.

Holly went and looked at her notes. She had taken inventory of the food at the house and prepared a list of things to order. She called her distributors and arranged deliveries for later in the day. The girls packed their essentials and had them ready to go. It didn't take them long before they were ready to spend some time at the house.

Dave arrived and loaded the liquor and supplies. They headed to the house. It was a hot Florida day and the women were thinking about lounging by the pool. The caravan headed to Windermere and onto the now vacant property. Dave pulled up to the loading dock at the rear of the kitchen area and the vehicle was unloaded. They took their time, stocking the bars and hanging up clothes. They had all weekend to move more clothes.

The food deliveries began arriving and Holly became the consummate professional. Everything was inventoried, marked, dated and vacuum-sealed. The walk-in freezers were filled and the produce was refrigerated. She smiled and decided she had enough food to last a month and she was happy.

She made a nice lunch that was ready just as Wendy returned from taking Dave back to the office. The women ate on the patio and the food was delicious. After lunch, they walked over and looked at the servant's quarters.

The house was large and modern. It needed painting and Nancy suggested that when the help arrived, she would do their palettes and make this space as comfortable for them as possible. Red agreed. There was one thing they knew about Gary. He wanted everyone to get along and enjoy his or her environment. Nancy ordered new mattresses sets for each room. The furniture was in excellent condition.

"You have to see this place at night. Gary wants us to make some very special lighting changes. We have a landscape architect coming out in about an hour. We have the sketches we made last year. The paths are being changed to cool surface sidewalks and there will be many secluded places to play throughout the property. The lighting will be so sexy. Wait until you see the pool at night. It will blow you away." Red looked at her watch, "Nancy, call that place near Augusta and order the new golf carts. Order twelve deluxe and eight regular models. Have the twelve deluxe painted in the corporate colors. Tell them to put a rush on it. They should already have enough graphics."