The Screamer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, you'll see these," he said as he pointed to six strategically designed rock chairs. "These are great for either blowjobs or licking pussy. The floors are padded to prevent injuries. There is another hot tub right here. Everything will be landscaped and illuminated to match what we have already. All in all, it will be fucking gorgeous."

"How long will it take to complete?" Red inquired.

"It is all made. I was told it would only take a couple of weeks to get the rocks in place and secured. Everything else is ready to go into place once the rocks are in place. The plumbing is already at poolside so that all they have to do is hook it up. I'm thinking three weeks max. I'll be gone for six weeks so it should be ready when I get back."

Red smiled, "This is what was missing. It is going to be gorgeous. I wondered if you had plans for that."

"Oh he will be making a few changes to the coping around the pool as well. There is nothing like a swim and a blowjob."

"Oh you're not, are you?"

Gary grinned, "How dare you ask me that question. You, of all people, know how much I love having my cock sucked."

"I sure do," she said as she sank to her knees and took him into her mouth. Red was sophisticated, lovely and very wanton. She loved this man and showed it with enthusiasm and love.

The elegant manner she displayed during her professional life converted spectacularly in her cum-starved personal life. Only a select few women were as talented as she was. Gary flashed back to the first blowjob he had in her presence. He visualized her on the loveseat, legs splayed, her long, manicured finger gliding along her sweet slit as their eyes locked in what would become a moment to remember for the rest of their lives.

Her beautiful face licked and sucked him while she opened her throat and took him all the way inside. She began to fuck her throat with his cock and he adored the feeling and the tenderness she displayed. He picked her up and sat her on the edge of his desk. She threw her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

"I'm thinking about moving to Orlando," she grinned. "I really have missed you darling. I never can get enough of you. Make love to me Gary, just like that night at Bob's place. Love me, fuck me and own by soul."

His cock slid into her and their kiss was enormous. Her body was perfect and her hips welcomed him instantly. Her body trembled and she began to moan with each stoke. He took his time and with each long stroke, Kate began to quiver and their kiss inflamed their passions.

He picked up the pace and fucked her harder and faster. She raised one leg and placed it on his shoulder. She arched her back and enjoyed the spectacular fucking she was receiving. The sight of this woman, long, lean and gorgeous lay before him. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hands caressed her breasts and neck. Gary increased his pace and she moaned louder. Her nipples popped and she tugged them lovingly.

She moaned and her legs began to shake. Her stomach collapsed and her pussy clamped tight on his unyielding organ. He fucked harder and faster and she lost her mind. His cock was flying in and out of her and she screamed as her entire body orgasmed. He never missed a beat and continued to slice into her. She came again and this time she nearly passed out.

Gary lifted her from the desk and he held her heaving body tightly.

"I love you Gary," she whispered.

"I love you too darling. Always have, right from the first time I laid eyes on you," he told her.

Brenda was going full steam when Red and Gary hit the Tiki bar. Jill was laughing her head off at something Mark had just said. They looked up and saw them and Mark poured them a drink.

"So who do you think will win tomorrow," Mark asked.

"Everyone will. We learned together, dammit Mark; everything we do is the same. Unless you've had a brain fart, even we won't be able to tell the difference. I just know one thing, it is going to be fun," Gary laughed. "Did you talk to the Doctor? Is there any improvement in Cherry's condition?

"He did more surgery today. She is still in the coma. Her arm and hand are healing nicely. She still has a long way to go but he is confident that when he is finished, no one will ever know she was damaged at all. I've become a fan of this man. He really is good."

"I just hope she'll come back to you when she is better," Jill sighed. "I've never seen you this way over a woman in my life."

"I'm at the point right now that I don't care if she does or not. I just want her to be the same as she was before. You never met her baby. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I just want to see her restored to where she was."

"I want her for the Clubwear Catalog and I mean that. I took one look at her and knew we had to get rid of that other woman. I can't even remember her name now. She was a complete pain in the ass. Cherry has the look, the smile, the body and as far as I was concerned, she was already part of the family. Get her fixed and then I'll talk to her. If she won't talk to you, perhaps she'll talk to me," Gary said sincerely.

Mark started laughing, "Yeah, I will get her fixed. Don't hold your breath about talking to her. You're more conservative than I am. Cherry thinks we are evil."

The familiar sounds of passion wafted through the air. Everyone looked at the playroom where Brenda was getting the ride of her life. Hank had her pussy while Tyrone filled her throat. Girls were licking her tits and the lineup was still strong.

"Do you think she realizes how much we appreciate her lessons?" Jill smiled evilly. "I knew one day we'd pay her back. I have an idea. I'll be right back."

Jill was gone a few minutes and she came back with a tablet in her hand. She tapped the screen several times and smiled as she headed back to the bar.

"Hello darling, how are you? I miss you. In fact, we all miss you. Have your ears been ringing baby?" she said as she stood the tablet up on the bar. Mark and Gary looked at the screen and laughed.

"Jeremy, how ya doing buddy?" Gary smiled. "If your ears weren't burning, they sure as hell should have been. We've been talking about you tonight."

"What the fuck did I do now? I swear I can get in trouble without thinking about anything," he said.

"Hey, watch it, that's my line dammit," Mark, laughed.

"Oh shit, I didn't see you there. What's going on? Where the hell are you guys anyway? It sure looks pretty wherever it is."

"Are you fucking kidding me, you don't recognize the house you grew up in?" Jill exclaimed.

"No fucking way, seriously that is my place? It looks so different," Jeremy asked incredulously.

Jill moved the tablet around and showed him all she could in the night light. He was impressed.

A loud shriek was heard. Everyone laughed.

"What the fuck, is someone skinning a cat?" Jeremy laughed.

Gary laughed and picked up the tablet. He walked into the playhouse and Jeremy saw a tall, gorgeous redhead being fucked wonderfully.

"Is that who I think it is? Holy fuck, it is. Get me closer Gar, This is gonna be good."

Gary moved the tablet and Jeremy could see this luscious woman swallowing Tyrone's huge black cock.

"For an old broad, you still look good. Now you suck that cock the way I taught you. Open your mouth and regulate your breathing. That's it suck that lovely cock. You like the feel of it in your throat don't you baby. Does that huge cock feel nice in your hot, tight pussy? It is good to watch you being fucked like that. You are one delicious bitch."

Brenda spit Tyrone from her mouth and turned her head. All she saw was Jeremy's smiling face staring back at her.

"Ohmigod Jeremy, baby. I love you. Are you in Thailand darling? I wish you were here. I fucked Jill, Mark and Gary earlier. I miss your fine cock baby. Hold on one minute," she moaned as a massive wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her.

You could always rely on Hank to deliver and this time he definitely delivered a massive load into her hot pussy.

"I'm back darling, some things just can't wait," she blushed.

"Fuck me Brenda, you look hotter today than you did the last time I saw you. Every year, you just get better looking darling. I've missed you too. When are you coming to Thailand? Gary, I want her on the jet the next time you come here. Do you understand that? I'm serious. We are the luckiest men on earth thanks to you Brenda. You taught us everything we know and you taught us well. I love my life but I miss loving you whenever possible. From the looks of it, you're doing okay though," Jeremy, laughed.

"Honey, I haven't had a gangbang in years. I sure as hell didn't expect one tonight either. This is a huge surprise. So far, I'm about halfway through the men here and the women are simply delicious too."

"How many men are there?" he asked.

"Damned if I know. Counting Mark and Gary, I think about twenty. As for the women, there are a lot more, probably thirty or more. They are all delicious and I'm not going home until I've done each one of them at least once. I have a long night ahead of me baby. I will definitely see you in Thailand. I've never been there. I hear it is a very sexy place."

"Not as good as having you as my next door neighbor baby but it will do. Love you darling. Stay in touch."

Mark and Gary continued the conversation and Gary introduced him to his girls. They were enthralled with him and him with them. He offered each one staring roles in his next movie.

"Prick, you never offered us staring roles in anything," Mark laughed uproariously.

Jeremy laughed, "My customers only want good looking men and women in their movies. That's why you never got the offer."

"Glad you cleared that up asshole," Gary smiled. He then went on to tell Jeremy that Holly had agreed to the plan they talked about in Thailand. They filled him in on the progress and he was pleased to hear what was going on.

"I just had an idea. Before you open the clubs, why don't you bring everyone to Thailand for a week to relax? I can schedule all my people to be available. The last time you were here, it was a sad time. Let's make this time a great time. How many jets do you two have now?"

"I've got two and Gary's got one. He said he was going to have to get another one or two soon. The economy is driving prices down so this might be the time to do that," Mark said.

"Tell me how many people. I have a friend who owns a hotel. He owes me so we can take over the place anytime I want. It would be a great fuckfest. When do you plan on opening the first clubs?"

"Still to be determined but we are shooting for Las Vegas and Orlando the beginning of October. We have a lot of work to do," Gary said as Holly walked up behind him.

"Who is that fabulous woman? Ohmigod, is that you Holly? You look so much better with your clothes off. Nice tits girlfriend, I can't wait to get my lips around them," Jeremy smirked.

"Hiya gorgeous, I just finished doing your mentor. No fucking wonder you guys are such good fucks. She is delicious. Wish I had Brenda teach me when I was a kid," Holly laughed.

"How old were you exactly," Rose giggled.

"We were thirteen Rose, totally inexperienced and she taught us everything we know today."

"Damn you Jeremy, we didn't want anyone to know that," Jill pouted.

"Hey honey, she caught us already doing it. It's not like she forced us into anything we weren't already doing. She taught each of us how to make love to you. She showed us how to please your body and how to make you cum like you do now. If anything, we owe her more than we could ever repay," he stated bluntly.

Jill sighed, "I know, we just didn't want anyone to think less of her. She showed me that a woman can be multi-orgasmic and she proved it all the time. Right now, from the looks of it, she is showing everyone else too."

They broke the connection promising the next time, they would take Jeremy on a video tour of the house.

"So now you know," Gary said as he looked at his girls. "Are we wicked or what?"

"Not at all dear. Actually, I think it is kinda sweet. She must really have loved teaching you," Wendy opined. "I wish I had someone like her teach me."

"You did Wendy," Jill stated. "From what I have learned so far, you were taught by Brenda anyway. Gary is a good teacher. She taught him and he has, according to you, taken you to places you've never knew existed."

"He sure has done that. Every time it just gets better too," Wendy said as she kissed his neck.

Brenda was ongoing and everyone was smiling. Tammy came running up and she jumped on Gary's lap.

"Now I know where you learned to do the things you do to me. Muthafucker, that woman can lick pussy like there is no tomorrow. Personally, I know you're better but she is damned good. Ohhhhh," she giggled, kissed him and headed back into the playhouse.

Everyone laughed themselves silly at that one.

Gary looked at Red and told her to have the contractors open a gate between the properties. "Landscape it nicely on both sides. Brenda will be here a lot. She is usually naked or next to it. Make it easy for her to get in and out unseen."

"Is she going to be dancing or giving lessons?" Red grinned.

"Hopefully both. We're all 'certified'. Wouldn't it be great if we turned everyone into another Mark or Gary?" Jill said.

"Or all the women into another Jill," Mark said. "Our girls are spectacular. The new girls are good but they could be better." He looked around the bar. Wendy, Debbie, Rose, Red, Nancy, Holly and Jill sat there. "If I were one of the girls, I'd be fucking intimidated by all of you. You are on such a higher plane than the average woman is. Add Michelle, Dani, Aleka, Diane and Cherry to that list and you have the best of the fucking best on earth. Imagine if all of the new girls learned to be like you."

"The men are good but they aren't you two," Holly said. "I don't know if my pussy could handle eighteen more of you two. I think I'd need a Hoveround instead of a golf cart."

"Baby, if you have to go, tell me a better way to do it," Rose said.

"Well, I'm going to call it a night. I have a competition to win in the morning," Gary said as he and the girls kissed everyone goodnight.

Author's note:

I apologize to my fans for the delay in publishing this story. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to write for a while. The last chapter of Cherry Takes on the NFL was also delayed. To appreciate the continuation of the story, a familiarity with 'Cherry Takes on the NFL' series will be helpful. The two stories are being combined into a single series. Thank you for your patience and your many wonderful emails.