The Screamer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"We can get them for $30 Million cash. That is $15 Million each. They are in Greece and we are going to be in Rome. It is a hop, skip and jump to fly over there and take a look at them," Gary said.

"Bro, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Fuck Obama and his crusade on corporate jet owners. He's not going to be around for a second term anyway. I'll buy one sight unseen right now."

"Well, apparently they are identical," Jill, grinned. "I'd hate to have my men fighting on the tarmac again. I've been there and done that, remember."

"Oh shit, that's not fair. For starters, that was a WWII fighter, there was only one of it, and we both wanted it. Yeah, I got a little emotional over that one."

"Aren't you glad you didn't get it? As I remember, the damned plane crashed three weeks later. You pissed the owner off and he refused to sell it to either of you. The only good thing was he was able to bail out before it was too late," Jill said smugly.

"Call Roy, ask him if we can see the planes on Saturday."

"I'll take care of it. Now, unless you want a fucking mutiny on your hands, you have some women who are demanding your attention. Gary, I now know why you love those girls so much. They are hilarious," Jill, giggled.

They walked back to the bar and Tammy grabbed his hand. JoJo grabbed Mark and Wendy. Tia grabbed Rose and Debbie while Bobbi wrapped her arm around Jill. They headed towards their house.

"No one is going to christen this place but you," Tammy grinned. "None of us have had sex in here. We were waiting for you guys to have the honors. Besides that, none of us has ever fucked you in our home. It has always been in your room or your house. Welcome to our house."

Gary walked into a spectacular house, beautifully decorated, top of the line electronics and designed for orgasmic pleasure. The girls showed them everything Red and Nancy had done and Gary was so happy. The living room had two Tantra chairs as well as a full compliment of beautiful furniture. The bedrooms were perfect. Each room had a king sized bed, sitting area and ensuite bath with shower and whirlpool tub. The granite Red had selected matched each woman's color palette and the rooms oozed sex appeal. Yes, they worked for him but they lived in total luxury and that made him happy as could be.

It only took seconds before clothes were flying, wonderful music filled the air and hands were caressing soft, sweet bodies. Tia and Bobbi grabbed Rose and Debbie. Linda and Jill went into Linda's room and they went at it wildly. Mark and Debbie wound up in Bobbi's room and they made sweet, passionate love.

Tammy led Gary back to her room and she was thrilled to finally, after all these years to have her man in her bed. She pushed her body against him as she removed the remainder of his clothes. She pushed him up against the wall and her hands ran over his tight frame sweetly.

"I've dreamed of this for years. I remember the night I finally came to you. I remember every sweet, wonderful thing you did to me. I've dreamed of doing you that way many times. Tonight, I am going to finally do you the way I want to."

Tammy climbed up on her toes and she licked his lips. She nibbled on his neck and her hands stroked him everywhere. She licked his nipples and kissed his chest. Her arms went around him and she held him tight. She listened to his heart beating as her tiny breasts crushed his abdomen. She felt his cock harden against her tiny frame.

"I love your cock. I don't know why I resisted for so long. I didn't want to but I sure did waste a lot of time. I will never make that mistake again. When you want me, you have me. When I want you, I'm coming to get you," Tammy purred. "Do you remember our last night together in Jacksonville?"

"I sure do, it was wild," Gary sighed.

"Do me like that baby, I really need it like that," she said as she threw him back on the bed and climbed onto his face.

He watched as her tiny, perfect black body ascended to his lips. Her body was amazing. She was perfectly proportioned, gorgeous hips and that pussy he craved for all those lost months. Her waxed lips puffed around an exceptional large clit that smiled sweetly as it fell onto his lips. She put her hands between her legs and she spread herself exposing her bright pink valley that he had become addicted to so long ago. She pulled herself apart and sweetly rode herself over his lips.

"Baby, lick my pussy darling. Lick me the way you know I like it. You're the best in the world honey, Oh that feels so good. I love it when you lick me like this. Don't stop darling," Tammy purred as her fingers rode along her clit while he licked her senseless. "Muthafucker, you're going to make me cum so soon. Holy fuck baby, this is so fucking good."

Gary was just getting started. Tammy's pussy had captured his heart years ago and he was not about to let it go now. There was something about this tiny woman and the orgasms she loved that drew him in. Because she was so small, her movements were exaggerated. Her body would begin a low vibration and build to massive convulsions.

His lips closed over her long clit and he began to gently suck.

She purred and cried. Her hips began to shake and her thighs gripped his cheeks relentlessly. She yelled and shrieked as he unmercifully kept her cumming. The harder she came, the wider she pulled her pussy apart. He had her clit in his mouth and his tongue loved it perfectly. She crushed her pussy hard onto his lips and she was wild.

His hands caressed her beautiful breasts and her nipples were like diamonds in his palms. Her body pounded his face and she came again. Tammy fell back laughing while he took a few more teasing licks of her engorged clit.

"Someday, that tongue should be enshrined in the Smithsonian baby," she cooed.

She pulled herself up and rolled over to the nightstand. She pulled her mirror over and offered him two generous lines, which he inhaled immediately. She did a couple of lines herself and turned around, faced his feet and sat back down on his face. Her hands came around and she pulled her tight cheeks apart as the drug worked its magic.

"Darling, do my ass baby. Do me like there is no tomorrow. Ohmigod, my love, yes! Yes! Don't stop. Lick my tight hot ass! You are so nasty. Fuck me I love how nasty you are. No one does me like you do baby. Oh, fuck yes!"

Gary wrapped his hands around her hips and he was stroking her clit while he sucked her ass. Tammy was on fire and her body was flailing uncontrollably. Her hands pulled her cheeks wide and his tongue dove right in. Her tiny pucker gave way as his tongue sank into her. Tammy was crying from pleasure as he tongue fucked her ass wonderfully.

She was cumming and watching as his long, thick cock stood at attention waiting for her to attack him soon. She looked at that cock and her mouth watered. She wanted it inside her. She wanted to taste it, to feel it, to experience it stretching her everywhere. She could make love to him anytime she wanted. Tonight, she wanted him to fuck her brains right out of her skull.

She couldn't take it any longer. She reached for her wrist strap and took two long pulls on her bottle of Rush and dove onto his cock. As her face fell towards him, her lips opened and she nailed him expertly. His cock slid past her lips, over her tongue and straight down her throat. The massive cock in her tiny face stretched her lips and throat completely and she began to fuck her throat with his hard shaft. Every part of this man inflamed her and she was so far over the top tonight. Her dark lips crushed his pubes and her tongue drove him wild as she lavished him passionately.

His fingers slid into her pussy as his tongue lovingly ate her ass. She was in a constant orgasm as he pushed every button he knew and she loved him for it. Her throat closed over his cock and she swallowed wonderfully. Gary's eyes widened, as she had never done that before. He wondered if she had been talking to Brenda. That was her specialty. She kept doing it and he knew he was right.

Tammy pulled herself off his face and she scooted down his body. She jumped on his hard cock and he slid in her tight twat instantly. Her body continued to rock and she rode him hard. Her hands caressed his balls as he fucked her. He watched her tight ass rise and fall as her pussy smoked his joint with lust and passion. This sweet ebony princess gripped him tightly and her soul pulsed dramatically as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her.

Tammy was slamming down on him and moaning loudly. Her pussy was soaked with her love and she gripped him with every muscle she could muster. She lifted herself and positioned his cock at the tight pucker he had just loosened with his tongue. She took another hit and she opened to allow his long cock to slide into her hot ass.

Her eyes rolled up into her head and she sighed sweetly. Her hands caressed her tits while she twirled her nipples sweetly. He stretched her ass wide and she loved the feel of his cock filling her fully.

"Oh fuck, yes darling, fuck my asshole. Nothing feels as good as to have your cock in my ass. I love it! Fuck me darling. Fuck my tight slutty asshole. I'm your little cocksucking whore darling. Fuck me forever. Oh, this feels so good. I love it."

Gary raised his hands and cupped her breasts as Mark and Debbie walked into the bedroom. Gary pulled her back onto his chest as his cock slid in and out of her tight, hot ass. He looked at Mark who raised her legs and slid his hot cock into her very tight pussy. Tammy came unglued.

"Oh this is better than anything I could ever imagine. Oh, fuck. Yes my darlings, fuck my ass, fuck my cunt oh motherfuckers yes! Ohmigod, yes!" she screamed.

Gary reached for Wendy and pulled her to him. She leaned over and kissed him. He raised her leg and pulled her onto Tammy's face.

"Darling, you don't know this but Tammy is a wonderful pussy pleaser. I think she has learned a few of your tricks. That's it Tammy, lick my sweet pussy. Your tongue feels sweet darling. That's it baby; fuck my pussy with your tongue. Slide it deep inside me. Taste Mark's sweet cum baby. Do you like his cock in your hot, tight pussy? Doesn't Gary's cock in your ass simply make you wild? I know I love it when they fuck me like this. Oh baby, I am going to cum on your tongue darling. Yes I am. Oh fuck, here it comes darling."

Mark fucked her wildly as did Gary. Wendy came flooding her face and Tammy was breathless and lost in the lust of the moment. Her body had not stopped cumming and there was no end in sight.

Gary moved Tammy's head and together they began to lick Wendy sweetly. Wendy went ballistic and she gushed all over both of them.

"I want that too," Tia said. "In fact, we all do."

Tammy was helped up and Tia replaced her. Debbie changed places with Wendy and lines were passed around. For the next two hours, each woman was double-teamed. They loved it.

"This is the most time we've had with you two in weeks," Rose laughed. "I think we have to schedule this more often. So when are you moving in Mark?"

"I never left. I still have my old room. Gary and I can share the office. You're going to be seeing more of me Rose. Trust me on that," Mark grinned. "I just want to know how this ugly fuck could wind up with all these gorgeous women. I mean, seriously, I'm the good-looking one of the bunch."

"Is your mirror broken asshole? You better check that again," Gary, quipped.

"I don't care about any of that shit," JoJo snickered. "Just make sure you schedule us in too. That was fucking awesome. I swear I've never cum so hard in my life. The last time I came that hard, was in Jacksonville and you were the one making me cum Gary."

"I'll second that," Bobbi said. "Over the years, your ears had to be burning baby. No one could ever come close to you and now, with two of you, holy motherfucker, nothing could compare."

"I'll put my two cents in," Linda laughed. "I got kinda pissed off listening to Tammy tell me about this guy she knew and that she had never had anyone like him. I was so sure she was exaggerating. Dammit, I was wrong. If anything, she understated everything. I've never been so satisfied in my life. Actually, I've never enjoyed my life as I do now. Each one of you is special. Each one of you is wonderful and yes, I know I work for you but I have to say this. In a very short time, I've come to love each and everyone of you. The fact that I'll fuck you anywhere, anytime and any place is irrelevant. It is going to be a long six weeks."

"Well, the night is young and I just know there are a lot of people enjoying themselves. Let's go join them," Wendy giggled as she ushered everyone out of the house. "We can sleep on the plane and you can just relax and enjoy for six weeks. There will still be a ton of orgasms to be had while we are gone."

"Like she is going to sleep on the plane," Debbie snickered. "She'll be in the cockpit blowing Jeff and Alan."

"Well, she won't be alone," Rose, giggled. "I'll be there too. I bet you will be too. It's a long flight to Rome."

"Well, if that's the case, you'll be blowing Mark and me," Gary said. "I need to fly at least part of the way. I didn't get to fly on the Bangkok trip at all. As a matter of fact, Jill needs to fly part of the way too."

"I didn't know she was a pilot," Wendy said. "That is amazing."

"We all started on single engine Cessna's. We moved on to Twin engine and then we worked our way up the ladder. She is a licensed commercial pilot. We all are," Mark told everyone. "Hey, I was just thinking, we are short a pilot. I can have Jack and Tom meet me in Dallas and come to Europe with Ainsley and me. That way, if we do what we are going to do, we can get them home."

Gary burst out laughing, "What are you going to do, have those two cocksuckers fly commercial to Dallas? They will be arrested for sure."

Mark laughed and nodded his head while hitting speed dial. "Well, there is an upside. Two more hard cocks to play with. The girls will appreciate it."

Mark pulled Gary aside while everyone else went to party. He asked Gary what he was going to pay Brenda.

"I had planned to pay her three hundred thousand. Why, what's up your twisted mind?"

"I told Lori to sign her to a 'Lifetime Friend's Contract'. I'll match you dollar for dollar," Mark, told him. "I can never repay her for all the love and pleasure she has given me."

"I agree completely. You know how lucky we are. The things she taught us have been the best things we ever learned. People all over the world would kill to live our lives. Damn, I wonder is Jeremy wants in on this?" Gary mused.

"Let's find out. He'll either just be getting up or we'll piss him off again. I can never get the damned time zones right," Mark said as he dialed. Jeremy answered and Mark told him what they were doing.

"Damned right, count me in but I'm surprised at you two. Make it an even million and I'm in for a third. Just make fucking sure she is on every plane coming to Thailand. I miss her so much," Jeremy said sincerely.

"Jeremy, I'm not shitting you, she is actually better than before. You'll find out. She will be coming to Thailand soon. Thanks buddy." Mark looked at Gary. "Let's go blow someone's mind."

Jill was standing by the pool talking to Ronnie. Gary grabbed her, excused themselves and he asked her where Brenda was. She told him Brenda was in the house. She wanted to look at everything and that when Jill had left her she was speechless.

"Let's go join her," he said as he walked by the Tiki bar where Mark sat with Lori. "Brenda is in the house, let's go find her."

They walked into the game room and found her. She was, exactly as Jill had said, speechless. Her eyes were glazed over and everything she looked at boggled her mind.

Gary poured them a drink and they walked over to the poker table and sat down.

"Hon, we need to talk to you. We have talked and we need to tell you how our compensation package works. We will not hire anyone who isn't represented by Mark. We know you are aware that he recently expanded to the entertainment sector. Lori heads that division and she is the best of the best. The dancers you are going to be training will be represented by the Banner Agency. I'm not talking just the professional dancers but the club dancers as well. You know as well as we do that the next superstar may well start out on a club stage somewhere," Gary said.

"Oh that is definitely true. Hell, some of my best dancers started out working a pole in a strip club. I fully understand," she said.

"Well, I need you to understand this," Mark said. "The industry standard is for them to sign a fifteen percent contract. I don't do that. I charge twenty percent but I give them so much more in value that it is definitely worth it. We don't just represent them, we promote them and we handle their finances to build them a substantial retirement. We invest a lot of money in every client and we get him or her top dollar always.

The reason I need you to know this is that we have two types of contracts. We have clients' contracts that usually run five years and we have friends' contracts that are open ended. They don't expire.

There are two major differences between the two. A friends' contract is a special contract that gives the 'friend' everything that a clients' contract gives the client except that we don't charge a dime for our services. We represent you totally and we will never take a single dime for our services.

"Dammit Mark, that is so generous. How can you afford to do that?" she asked.

"Well darling, you are the reason I started this in the first place. I have a rule that I am strict about. Right now, it is going to hurt me a bit financially because of everything you taught us. We fuck our friends, not our clients. Everyone here has already signed a friends' contract. They are all fair game. You will meet the rest of our friends and there is a hell of a lot of them. They include top athletes, models, actors and actresses. Hell, many of them you may already know. What you see here is pretty much what you will find when you get to Las Vegas. We learned from the best and our parties can't be beat anywhere. We work hard and darling, thanks to you, we play hard too. I doubt there will be a day from now on, that you go to bed alone or at least unsatisfied.

Therefore, now that I've told you this, I have instructed Lori to draw up a special Lifetime Friends' contract for you. You have everything that the people who pay me millions a year get free. If someone wants you on TV, or to do anything, we will handle the details for you. I will be personally handling your account so I think you're in good hands there. This just doesn't just apply to work related things. Anything that requires an attorney is handled. The same goes for your investments. My investment division is amazing. We'll make you money."

"Mark, I don't know what to say. This is so fantastic. Yes darling, I know I'm in good hands. It's a good thing I am getting a friends' contract. I don't want to think about not making love to any of you."

Gary laughed and Jill blushed beet red. "We wouldn't do that to you darling," Jill said.

"Well, that's good then. I'm glad we got that out of the way," Mark said as he sat back and sipped his drink.

Gary looked at the smug look on his face and he stifled a laugh. Mark

Looked over at Lori and told her to draw up the contract.

"While you're at it Lori, draw up a lifetime employment contract for Brenda Lutz. The employer is to be shown as D'Orgasmic Lingerie Inc., The Banner Agency and Bangkok Erotic Entertainment. The contract is to be effective immediately. This is a lifetime contract. In addition to the compensation amount, Brenda is to have full medical, dental and of course, all expenses fully paid. She will be doing extensive traveling."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers