The Screamer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

They landed in Rome and headed out to the first location. The sun had risen and Ainsley was acting like the perfect tourist. Everywhere she looked, she saw things she had only seen on TV or magazines. The driver saw her reaction and he purposefully drove past the Parthenon and the other ruins. They arrived at the villa and saw a small city had been constructed. The building was more of a castle as opposed to being a villa. Tents were setup everywhere incorporating hair and makeup stylists, tailors and equipment. People were scurrying about in a highly organized frenzy.

"This is insane," Ainsley, quipped.

"As wild as it looks, trust me when I tell you that Gary has everything under control. His photographers are the best in the business. Wait until you see the actual shoot and then the photos afterwards. They will blow you away," Mark told her.

They walked into the building and looked around. It was an impressive structure. They heard voices coming from an upper level and made their way there.

At one end of the enormous corridor, lights and reflectors were set up. Mark and Ainsley walked up and saw Gary and Shannon in full force directing every aspect. They stood and watched silently. It always amazed him how much Gary had learned from his mom. She was the ultimate perfectionist and demanding as hell. Gary was never that way until a fashion shoot was underway.

Shannon was exquisite but beyond demanding. She had an incredible eye. As the natural light changed colors, so did the makeup. She had them switch from aluminum reflectors to white and then to shoot through's. Her ability to see with the naked eye what only would be apparent in print always amazed him.

Rose came up behind them and kissed them both. "I'm seeing a side of him I didn't know existed," she said to Mark. "He is definitely all business, isn't he?"

"Mark, Ainsley, welcome to Rome," Diane yelled.

Gary turned and saw them standing there. "Hey asshole, glad you could make it."

"You're such a prick," Mark laughed.

"He sure is and he better never change," the models said in unison. "Hi Mark. We're glad you could make it."

"Do you know the models Mark?" Ainsley asked.

"Honey, let me introduce them to you. Ann, Greta, Julie, Megan and Jane, I'd like you to meet Ainsley Norris. She is part of the family. Ainsley is the Norris Boot Company. She is now part of the D'Orgasmic family so, treat her like family."

Ann walked up to her and smiled sweetly, "I don't know Mark; this is a pretty kinky family. Is she ready for that?"

Mark laughed, "Ann, she's more than ready."

Gary started laughing and so did Shannon.

Ann leaned over and kissed her sweetly. The other girls followed suit while Shannon yelled, "Makeup!"

Gary came up and kissed Ainsley sweetly. "I guess our secret is out huh?"

"I don't know baby, nothing surprises me anymore. I think of you two and I get wet. Life is just so good now."

"She's such a delicious slut, isn't she," Wendy said to Debbie who agreed completely. Both women kissed Ainsley and Mark and turned their attention to the photo shoot.

Shannon didn't like something and she barked orders loudly. People scrambled and things were changed.

"Damn, it is a good thing she isn't into B&D," Rose snickered.

Shannon was a good fifteen feet away and she spun around and turned on Rose with a wicked smile on her face, "Who the fuck said I'm not Rose. Keep it up and I'll hogtie you to the wings for the ride home."

"Put a Sybian on the fucking wing and you've got a deal," Rose shot back.

That did it for Shannon. She collapsed in hysterics. This was going to be a great time.

Diane had gone back for a touch up on her makeup. When she returned, Ronnie was with her. Mark shot Gary a look and Gary smiled. The two women walked out onto the balcony. The view over the lake was amazing.

Shannon set up the shot. She gave the women direction on what she wanted and how it would be done.

"When did you make this decision? Ronnie looks perfect. She's actually sexier this way. Damn, she looks great," Mark asked Gary.

"Diane and I talked about it back home. Shannon had to tailor a few items for her but we never told her until this morning. She had no idea we were going to use her in this catalog. This will be her first time on camera. What we are hoping to do this morning is shoot the cover of the catalog. We're not telling her at all so don't say anything. She thinks this will just be a few test shots."

The photographers went to work and Gary and Shannon watched the monitors. Diane was her usual spectacular self and Ronnie was amazing. She took direction like a pro and the camera loved her. When they finished the balcony shoot, the photographers were smiling.

Pierre walked up to Gary, "You brought me a ringer my friend. There is no way in hell that was her first photo shoot. I've worked with some of the most talented women on earth and this girl is a natural."

Gary grinned, "You can tell the world, you took the first professional photos she has ever had taken. She is amazing, isn't she?"

Isn't she the girl Mark was with in Hawaii?" Pierre asked.

"Yes she is incredible and no, the girl Mark was with in Hawaii is in hospital in Dallas. She was savagely raped and left for dead. She has been in a coma for almost two months now. I hope that one day you'll be photographing her too. Ronnie will be heading up the new Country Club Fashion Catalog. Lori told you about that, didn't she?"

"Yes and I'm excited about it. I know I have a weird name for a down-home country boy but that is my first love. I can't wait to see what Shannon designs. I do have a question for Mark though," Pierre said.

"I can answer it for you," Gary laughed. "They are all friends. Mark and I have been sleeping with the models for years. Ronnie is a special case. She is definitely a friend. Come with me, I see someone you have to meet."

Gary introduced Pierre to Ainsley and told him that he would be working closely with her. When he told him that she was Norris Boot's, he laughed, and lifted the leg of his jeans. Ainsley looked down and smiled.

"I'd say you need a new pair of those Pierre. That is our number one best seller. My dad designed that boot as a custom order for a two-bit actor from Hollywood. He liked them so much he ordered several pairs. Dad made me a pair and one for himself. They were the best design he ever did," Ainsley told him.

"That's amazing Ainsley, who was the actor?" Gary asked.

"Oh, hell, what was his name? I always have a hard time remembering his name. I remember riding with him on our ranch. He was a big man, great smile. What was his name? Dammit, Oh yeah, I remember now. It was Ronald Reagan. Nice guy, I think you two would have really liked him."

Gary and Mark stood their with their jaw's dropping. Ronald Reagan was their absolute hero and she knew it. She giggled as she looked at Mark.

"You rode with him?" Are you telling me that he stood in the barn where we were two nights ago? I can't believe it. He was in your house. I am amazed."

"I rode with him when I was just thirteen years old. We rode down to the river and had a picnic by this old stand of oak trees. He was such a wonderful man. We talked and laughed. He left me with wonderful memories and in my mind; he created one amazing fantasy that I never thought would ever come true." She smiled and winked at Mark who sat there dumbfounded.

"Well, I've had these boots for twenty years. I'm just getting them broken in," Pierre smiled. "Quality is hard to find anymore."

His radio went off letting him know the next shoot was all set up. They walked to the next location and he went back to work.

This was the first fashion shoot Ainsley had ever been exposed to. It was organized chaos and it went surprisingly smooth. Pierre was a true professional. His staff anticipated his every request and any changes either he or Shannon wanted were done instantly. It was an impressive thing to watch.

"I had to clear something up for Pierre," Gary said to Mark. "He wanted to know what client status everyone had. I told him that everyone here were friends. Sorry if I stepped on your toes but the models haven't signed with you yet. We've been sleeping with them for years so I just told him that they were friends."

"Is Pierre under contract with you Mark?" Ainsley asked.

"I have to ask Lori. He called me in Hawaii after the announcement was made. We've all been friends since we were teens. He worked as an assistant to the previous photographer. When he retired, Pierre took over the account. He saw my new division as a huge opportunity for him. If they haven't signed yet, they will all be on 'friends' contracts anyway. Other than the local hires, everyone is fair game."

Gary smiled, kissed Ainsley and went back to work.

Gary's girls took Mark and Ainsley on a tour of the mansion. It was huge and every room breathtaking. Debbie took them to a suite that they would use while there. The suite was spectacular.

"When this catalog comes out, two women are going to be so pissed with us." Mark laughed as he took his cell phone out and started snapping pictures of the suite. "Red will be impressed but Nancy will bite our dicks that we didn't bring her with us."

Debbie started laughing. "I can see her doing exactly that baby. She's a biter. She bit my tit the other day. I'm glad she wasn't licking my pussy when I wised off on her."

"Well darling," Ainsley purred, "if she had, we'd have kissed it and made it better. Your pussy is addictive. I'll lick it while Mark fucks you anytime dear."

Debbie giggled, "That works for me baby. My life has changed so much in six months. I went from living a sexless life to fucking and sucking myself silly every day. I love my life and everything that comes with it. I am so lucky. I just want you to know that I want to lick your pussy while Mark and Gary fuck you too darling."

"There is going to be enough pussy and cock for everyone girls. The models are delicious and Pierre and his crew are as horny as any group you'll ever meet. He's hung like a horse and he knows what to do with it too," Mark advised them. "He's an ass man so be forewarned. He'll stretch you wide but you'll cum like a racehorse."

The girls looked at each other and smiled. "I love having my ass fucked. Now that I have you two in my life, I'm addicted to it," Debbie purred.

"All this talk has got me horny again. From the looks of those perfect nipples Debbie, you look like you could use a good fucking too," Ainsley said as she walked into Debbie's arms and kissed her deeply.

She undid her bikini top and freed her beautiful tits. Debbie returned the favor and four luscious orbs caressed each other sweetly. They kissed and pulled Mark to them. They kissed him and undressed him quickly.

Ainsley wrapped her hand around his cock and offered him to Debbie. She looked into his eyes and took him into her wet mouth. She sucked him deep and then offered him to Ainsley. Both women licked, sucked and swallowed him repeatedly. They kissed his shaft, licked his head and sucked his balls before throwing him on the bed.

Debbie began licking Ainsley's tits and she loved the feel of her nipples in her lips. Debbie played with her clit and drove her hand into her wetness as Mark licked and kissed her sweetly. Ainsley stood and positioned her pussy over Mark's rigid cock but before she could slide onto it, Debbie began to lick her deliriously. Mark's hands caressed her breasts while Debbie sucked her. Ainsley lowered herself onto Mark and Debbie continued to lick his cock and her clit as she started to ride.

Ainsley was wet and Debbie was thirsty. Mark stroked deep and she began to moan. Ainsley loved his cock but having Debbie perfectly loving her clit made her wild with desire. She began to cum and the two doubled their efforts. Ainsley was flailing on Mark and Debbie was licking wantonly.

They changed places and Debbie felt his fabulous cock fill her completely. Ainsley went down on her and in only moments, Debbie was cumming like crazy. Ainsley navigated Debbie into orbit. Her hands and lips caressed her breasts as she tongued Debbie's clit expertly.

Mark had Ainsley lay flat and Debbie crawled on top of her. Their bodies molded together perfectly as he slipped inside of Debbie. Her wet pussy felt sweet and he stroked her deeply. He pulled out and began to fuck Ainsley while he played with Debbie's firm ass. Both women were moaning sweetly.

He positioned himself against Debbie's tight ass and he slipped inside. She took him inside and attacked Ainsley's face with so much lust.

"I love it when you fuck my asshole Mark, don't stop baby. Oh, that feels so good. Stretch me darling, I love this baby."

Ainsley's hands roamed over Debbie's sweet body and Mark fucked her deeper and faster. Debbie was cumming in massive waves as Mark pulled out. He grabbed Ainsley's ankles and rolled her up. Debbie dropped her wet pussy onto Ainsley's lips as Mark entered her ass. Debbie fell towards her long, puffy clit and she began to suck as Mark filled her ass spectacularly. Ainsley was cumming and licking Debbie passionately while Mark stretched and filled her fully.

Debbie's eyes were only inches from Mark's cock as he invaded Ainsley's tight butt. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and toyed with Ainsley's ass as he plowed into her. Debbie licked her clit and stroked her ass and his cock. Ainsley went off like a cannon and Debbie did not stop.

She felt Mark begin to twitch and she jumped off Ainsley and pulled her to her knees. His long, broad cock wavered before their eyes and they began to suck him. They stroked and sucked and Mark moaned loudly. His stomach flattened and his shaft began to swell. Their lips closed over his shaft and they tongued him wonderfully. He looked at these two gorgeous creatures, their breasts heaving and their mouths opened seductively demanding he give them their prize.

He moaned and they moved closer as his cock twitched and delivered long, milky ropes of cum onto their faces, lips and tongues. His cock erupted wildly and they drank him down. Ainsley's tongue washed the base of his crown as Debbie took it in her mouth. Mark twitched again and she was presented with a final dollop of his love. Ainsley pulled him from Debbie's lips and she swallowed him completely. Debbie, not to be outdone, pulled him away and swallowed him herself. Ainsley looked at the cum on Debbie's face and she licked it clean. Debbie gave her Mark's cock again and licked Ainsley's tits and chin as well.

They looked at Mark who smiled down on them, "Thank you darling, we needed that."

They dressed and went to see what was going on. As they rounded a corner, they stopped and started to laugh. Gary and Shannon were working with Pierre and his staff. The models were waiting and Rose and Debbie were sitting in directors chairs, being massaged by two gorgeous Italian men.

Rose saw them and burst out laughing. "What? Do you think we're going to waste all this talent? Look at the bodies on these two. We haven't found out yet but we're sure they fuck as wonderful as they look."

Mark looked at the models who were laughing hysterically. Ann had a gleam in her eye as she looked at Gary who was doubled over laughing.

"Gary, where the hell did you find these three gorgeous, horny women?" She turned her attention to Wendy, "Girl, where did you get those legs? I hope you know you had better be wrapping them around my neck soon."

"Only if you wrap your legs around my neck first Ann," Gary quipped. "Now girls, you know we work hard but we play harder. You also know we have a six-week long orgy going on."

Greta giggled, "You're such a party pooper Gary, only six weeks? I want six weeks with each of you."

"And people call me a greedy bitch," Rose snickered as she undid the zipper on the Italian hunk who was attending to her. She fished a very impressive shaft from his trousers and she began to stroke him to full size.

Not to be outdone, Wendy did the same to her stallion. Both men sported impressive cocks and those two women went wild on their cocks.

Pierre grinned and picked up his camera and started shooting. Gary looked at Shannon who shrugged and grinned. There was no stopping them and they knew it. Wendy dove on that cock and took him fully into her throat. Rose was already there and she sucked her man while playing with his balls and ass.

"Someone had better fuck me right now," Shannon purred as her dress fell to the floor. Gary turned and kissed her lovingly. Her elegant Asian body glimmered in the perfect light as she undressed him quickly. She sank to her knees and held his rising hardness to her lips.

Ronnie sat back in her chair and spread her legs. "Mark, lick me baby. I want your tongue now darling."

Pierre kept shooting while Julie undid his pants. As they fell to the floor, his long, heavy cock came into view. Julie wrapped her lips around his enormous head and she started to feed him into her mouth.

Megan and Jane felt the expertise of Ainsley and Debbie. Ann grabbed a lighting tech and she went down on him sweetly. Gary was fucking Shannon who cooed loudly ion his ear. Rose and Wendy were being fucked by those lovely cocks and Mark had impaled Ronnie's ass sweetly.

Julie was incredible. Pierre's cock had disappeared down her throat and she looked up into the camera as he kept shooting. Everyone was having wild, wonderful sex. Rose and Wendy were balls deep with two Italian men in their throat. Wendy's man began to fuck her with long, thick strokes and she was cumming hard.

Mark started to fuck Greta and her tight hot pussy was superb. This Austrian beauty was vociferous in her desire and Mark filled her need perfectly.

Shannon loved the long, lovely cock Gary was bestowing on her. She adored this man with all her heart and he knew it. Gary whispered in her ear and she smiled wickedly. As he split her open, they watched as Pierre was still shooting. Every woman was in the throes of orgasm and the men were about to deliver their massive loads soon.

Shannon kissed Gary and began directing what they wanted. The suite they were shooting in was lovely and large. The lighting had already been set up and she instructed the men to line up the models and cum on their tongues. The men came massively and the women loved the bath they were taking. She looked at the models and smiled deeply. She herded them onto the bed and quickly set up the shot. Each woman sported that fresh fucked look on her faces and the remnants of their lovemaking. Pierre began shooting and the photos were amazing. If you want to sell a steak, you sell the sizzle. If you want to sell lingerie, you sell the orgasm. Nothing says orgasm better than fresh cum on ones lips.

"I didn't expect that," Gary said as they broke for lunch. He looked at the photos and smiled. His girls looked delicious with their lips wrapped around those nice cocks.

Shannon looked as well and smiled. "I like it. I would never have planned it but I like it. It's elegantly sensuous. The product looks perfect, the women look perfect and I just want to lick that cum from Ronnie's lips. Fuck, I like it baby."

"Sweetheart, you can lick cum off my lips anytime you want. In fact, I'm sure I can get more if you'd like," Ronnie smirked.

"Thank you Jim," Gary said hoping he would hear him back in Orlando.

The rest of the day had been blocked out and Shannon had the girls redressed for the main shoot in that location. They wrapped up the day and headed out to a local restaurant for an amazing dinner.

Back at the mansion, Shannon and Ainsley got together and spent an hour looking at each other's boot designs. Everything they saw, they loved. Shannon had amazing designs that Ashley just loved. Her boot designs included quarter and half boots with conventional and stiletto heels. Ainsley showed her a special pair of boots she had designed for Ronnie. They were black leather, thigh high western boots with platform soles and the tallest stiletto heels.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers