The Screamer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

The crowd went wild, yelling and applauding as he stood up.

Jeremy smiled and in the native language, informed them that Jackson was straight. He told them that Jackson had worried that he might break the women. Everyone laughed at that.

"Don't laugh girls; I know what he is packing. He just might. I told him I'd find him the perfect girl to break him in. Su Lee, please come up here."

The room exploded in laughter as this tiny, woman walked up to Jackson. His massive 6'7" body dwarfed her 4'9" frame. Her body was perfect. Her jet-black hair, long black hair framed her beautiful amber face. Everything about this young woman was amazing. She looked up into his face and motioned for him to bend down. She threw her arms around him and she attacked his face instantly. He picked her up in his massive arms and she wrapped her tiny legs around his waist.

The crowd went wild. Mark and Michelle sat there with their jaws dropping as they looked at the contrast in the two people.

"Are you sure about this?" Michelle asked Jeremy.

He leaned over and giggled. "Her dildo is a baseball bat darling. She just might break him"

Mark and Gary roared at that.

Buffet tables were set up along one side of the room and people were helping themselves. The booze was flowing and the clothes were leaving bodies everywhere.

Gina and Brianna saw Shannon and they walked up to her. "Did you see those outfits Jeremy's pilots were wearing? God, they are gorgeous women."

"Honey, I designed those outfits. They do make them look spectacular don't they?"

"Damn girl, I'd love a uniform as sexy as that."

Shannon started laughing uncontrollably. "I knew you were going to say that. You won't be wearing clothes in a few minutes but I have designed several fucking hot uniforms for you two. I guarantee you'll be the whiplash twins tomorrow night when we go to Walking Street. If you think they look hot in those uniforms, you have to see them out of uniform. Actually, I was just going to corral Nom and Phoc. I love doing them. Care to join me?"

"Fucking right we do," Gina said. They looked and saw that Jeremy's pilots were talking to Jeremy and the rest of the group.

Gary saw them coming and he grabbed Debbie and whispered to her to say nothing. She saw them coming and grinned.

Shannon walked up, put her arms around Phoc, and kissed her neck. "I want you to meet two of our new pilots. This is Gina and Brianna. We'd like to play right now darlings."

"Shannon, you sexy bitch, we've all been waiting to hear those sweet words. Where do you want to play?" Nom cooed.

Jeremy laughed. "I have an idea. We have other new pilots too. What do you say that all the pilots and a few friends start this party off right? I have an orgy room all set up. Get the rest of the pilots and their escorts and meet us back here in a few minutes."

A few minutes later a wonderful assemblage of drop dead gorgeous people were taken up to the suite. Jill began laughing, as she knew what was going to happen. The pilots included Jill, Mark, Gary, Jeremy, Ainsley, Nom, Phoc, Filo, Jasmine, Jeff, Alan, Gina, Brianna, Henry, Glen, Jack, Tom, Rick, Phil, Dave and Ron.

Also included were Wendy, Debbie, Rose, Red, Nancy, Holly, Dani, Shannon, DeeDee and Brenda plus their escorts. Jeremy made a phone call and by the time they arrived at the suite, bartenders and servers were ready to make them anything they wanted. Mirrors were placed strategically throughout the suite and poppers were in abundance.

"Nom, Phoc, Filo and Jasmine please come into the center of the room my darlings," Shannon directed. "Gina and Brianna were asking me about your uniforms. I'd like to have them inspect them if you don't mind. Jill, Michelle, would you help demonstrate the clasps to everyone."

Gary looked at Mark and Jeremy, both stifling laughter. Shannon could always be counted to get the party rolling.

The women walked up to the pilots and each woman was kissed hungrily. Jeremy's pilots were lovely, sensuous and alluring in their tiny uniforms and ultra high slutty stilettos. Their kisses lingered and soon the women were fondling each other's breasts. The pilots undid the women's tops, leaned in, and began licking their nipples. Their long, slender hands with the ultra long nails teased each nipple and their lips kissed them gently.

The women undid the single clasp on the tops of the uniforms and the fabric sprang back revealing spectacular breasts and perfect nipples. The women dove on them and sucked them passionately. They kissed, licked and sucked each other's nipples while the pilots undid their tiny skirts. As the skirts fell to the floor, the pilots caressed each woman's legs and ass. Their thongs hit the floor and the pilots fingers began to slide into each of these gorgeous women. They knelt and in unison, they began licking their hot, sweet pussies. They licked them and then licked back up their tummies and back onto their breasts.

The women undid the sexy skirts on the pilot's uniforms. Debbie leaned into Gary and snickered. He put his arm around her and kissed her as the skirts hit the floor. The women kissed their nipples, their tits and then onto their flat, sexy stomachs. They grabbed their thongs and pulled them down.

"What the fuck? Ohmigod, ohmigod! This is fucking wild, I love it," Brianna screamed. Nom's cock sprang into her face and that was all she needed. She swallowed that cock to the hilt as her hands caressed her sweet, lovely breasts.

Gina had a similar reaction and her absence of a gag reflex was apparent as her face fell fully onto Phoc's hard shaft.

Jill and Michelle weren't surprised to find a cock in there. They did love the size and shape of the two new pilots though. The room erupted and a full-blown orgy would prevail into the next day.

Jeremy grabbed Debbie and Rose and found a comfortable place. He welcomed them into the family wonderfully. Wendy grabbed Jack and she fucked his brains out. Everywhere you looked, cocks were being sucked, pussies were filled and assholes were accommodating cocks of every size and shape. Every orifice was filled repeatedly and lovingly.

Holly was loud but definitely appreciative of the three men who were doing her. Ainsley was sucking a long, hard cock while a spectacular Japanese woman was licking her into many hard, lovely orgasms.

Brenda was smiling and she grabbed Jill and they headed to find the guys. They went into a corner of the suite and they spent their time making love to each other.

Mark had her ass and Gary had her pussy. Jeremy slid his cock into her mouth and she swallowed him completely. Jill licked her nipples and her clit. Brenda was cumming like a racehorse at Santa Anita and the boys were relentless. Her athletic body was just as good today as it had been twenty-five years ago.

Her muscle control was awesome and she somehow managed to massage their cocks no matter where they were inside her. She began to erupt and they filled her repeatedly. Her body went into overdrive and she began to vibrate massively. That just spurred them on and they increased their stoking. Brenda was cumming non-stop and loving it.

They relented and allowed her to calm down. She was soaked and so was Jill. Jeremy grabbed Jill and turned her over. He filled her ass and then Mark began fucking her hot twat. Jill looked up at Gary and took him airtight. The next thirty minutes, Jill had more orgasms than she had had in years.

When she was exhausted, she lay back on the mattress and Brenda crawled next to her. These two women made love softly and sensuously.

Wendy and Rose experienced their first trannys and they loved it. Red and Nancy were in the middle of a pile of people and it was almost impossible to determine who was doing who but they loved it.

Jack had a cock in his ass and another one in his mouth while Ainsley was sucking his long cock. "Darling, I want you to cum so hard for me. I want you to blast a hole in my head with your delicious cum. That's it fella's, fuck him and make him cum for me." One of the escorts was fucking her ass as she spoke. Ainsley was totally in heat and she loved it.

Dani, DeeDee and Shannon were each airtight and they were on fire as well.

Jeremy's pilots did everyone in the room and they did them as well. Cocks were being consumed at a frantic rate and Holly was beside herself with lust. Ainsley had tackled the other pilots and she was sucking cock while they were being fucked. Nothing turned her on more than watching one man suck another unless it was her sucking them while they were being fucked. That would guarantee her an orgasm instantly.

Rick, Phil and Jack took Ainsley airtight and she came harder than she could remember.

DeeDee and Dani were completely caked in cum and smiling as they headed into the shower.

Brenda took on the pilots and they had her body glistening with desire. She was screaming with delight as they fucked her ass. She had one cock in her mouth and her ass was thrilled with the fabulous feelings of tits on her back as their long cocks filled her repeatedly.

Jill was stretched out while Jeremy licked her lovingly. "You know baby, I really have missed you," he murmured.

"I know darling, I've missed you as well. If you keep this up, I'm going to cum all over your face again," she smiled. "I am so happy today. I have my men back together. It is hard not having you all the time."

Gary woke up to the feel of soft, Asian hands caressing his cock. He looked down and saw a very pretty young woman who looked up at him and smiled. He couldn't read her name but he sure loved the attention she was giving him. Her hands were oiled and she slid along his shaft delicately.

She kissed his legs and stroked the life back into him. She pressed his cock against his stomach and her lips began to travel his length wetly and warmly. Her tongue was silk as she climbed his shaft wonderfully. Her caramel skin shone as her spectacular smile brightened the room. Her lips were bright red and her hair shone like polished ebony.

"Mr. Gary, may I please suck your cock? I want to give you as much pleasure as possible."

"You certainly may suck my cock darling. You're so beautiful. I can only imagine that you are amazing in everything you do. You truly are spectacular."

"Last night, Wendy, Debbie and Rose told me that you were the best in the world and that they were your wives. Is that true Mr. Gary? Do you keep those women satisfied?"

"I try darling. I try. They can be pretty demanding but I do my best."

"You have a lovely cock. I am a good cocksucker. Mr. Jeremy likes it when I suck his cock. I hope you enjoy."

She looked into his eyes and opened her mouth. Her tongue twirled across the head of his dick and she moaned. "You taste so good. I know what Rose meant now."

"I'm afraid to ask," Gary chuckled.

"She said she can't start the day without having your precum on her lips. It is so sweet."

Her lips fell over the crown and she began to lick and suck him into her hot, sweet mouth. Gary moaned deliciously and his hands touched her face. Her oval eyes bore into his as she took him completely into her mouth. Her fingers caressed his balls and he loved what she was doing.

"Your cock feels so good in my mouth Mr. Gary. I am really enjoying this. They were right you are a nice man. I will suck your cock anytime you want."

"I'll let you too. You are amazing. Your mouth feels like the finest silk and your face is enchanting. I imagine the rest of your body is perfect as well."

"My body is yours Mr. Gary. I want you to make love to me and then, I want you to fuck me. Miss Wendy told me that is what you do and I really want a man to make love to me," she said as she took him deep into her hot throat once again.

Gary reached down and pulled her to him. Her small body was exceptional. Her breasts were full and natural. Their size and shape were as if a sculpture had created her. He brought her face to his and their kiss was intense and loving. His hands traveled over her body and he learned a lot. This woman was highly sensitive. His touch was soft and he found many places that triggered wonderful reactions. The small of her back sent her into moans of ecstasy from just a simple touch. Her honey colored skin thrilled at his touch and he took his time.

This women was one of the sexiest Jeremy had ever introduced. He lifted her up and he kissed the front of her neck. She moaned low and deep and he began to lick down onto her chest. Her breasts felt wonderful against his face. Their softness and fullness on such a small woman excited him completely.

She placed one nipple on his lips and he closed his mouth over it. He began sucking gently and the simple action of licking her nipple gave her a lovely orgasm.

"This is beyond description, Mr. Gary. No one treats me like this. It is good."

Gary slid out from under her and reached for the lotion on the nightstand. He began to massage her and his every touch brought smiles and moans. He leaned over and kissed the small of her back and she exploded massively. Her body shook from the sensations of his lips on her skin. He looked at a perfect, firm ass and he began to massage her deeply.

"Oh, oh, this is wonderful. Everywhere you touch me it makes me feel loved. Oh yes!"

He massaged her legs and her feet. He pulled her to her knees and wrapped his arms around her. His hands caressed her breasts, her nipples and he began kissing her neck. She was moaning and cooing sweetly. He licked her ear and she shivered.

"Wow, Mr. Gary. That feels so good," she said as his hands wandered over her body.

His hands slipped between her legs and he found a perfectly shaved pussy with long, lovely lips. Her clit was meaty and he knew he was going to love sucking her for hours.

She turned her head to his and she kissed him passionately. Their tongues danced and she began to suck his tongue with passion as his fingers began to play in her hot, wet pussy.

He turned her over and she fell back onto the bed. His hands caressed her, as she lay there open for his pleasure. He picked up her leg and he kissed her shapely leg. He kissed the back of her knee and she went wild. His face moved up along her thigh and she was moaning and smiling at his. He kissed the inside of her thighs and he spread them wide. He rolled her up and licked her ass and she shook as she came at his touch.

He rolled her up and put her legs on his shoulders. He looked down into a perfect pussy with lovely folds and a spectacular prize at the top. Bending his head, his tongue began to open her. She flowed sweet nectar onto his tongue and he marveled at the taste of this precious gem.

"This is so good. Please Mr. Gary, don't stop. My pussy loves this, oh yes!"

He opened her completely and his face was drenched with the lust from this fine woman. He closed his lip over the top of her clit and he began to lick the sweet, sensitive underside of her clit very gently. She began to shriek and she started to cum. He let her flail on the bed but he wasn't anywhere near finished with her. He continued and each orgasm was stronger than the last.

His hands cupped her breasts and he felt her hard nipples against his palm. His mouth coaxed each orgasm deliciously and her body was trembling with desire. He kept it up and she began to raise herself up with each successive orgasm. Her body spasmed and she raised herself completely off the mattress. She wrapped her legs around his neck and she came massively. Her body shook on his face, she was barely able to breathe, and she kept cumming. He held onto her and steadied her as she was in danger of flying completely off the bed.

Gary grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. He drove his tongue deep into her tiny, tight asshole and she went off yet again.

She looked into his eyes with barely focused eyeballs and pleaded with him to make love to her. His cock rode the pink trench of desire, teasing her, repeatedly until finally the head of his cock grazed the entrance to her lovely, tight channel of love.

She grabbed her tits and squeezed them as he entered her. She reached for him and pulled him to her lips as his cock filled her. She felt so good, warm, hot actually but loving and passionate as well.

"Mr. Gary, please fuck me. You have no idea how much I need this. Make love to me, fill me and make me cum again. I don't want this to stop. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Do you like my pussy baby?"

"It is a slice of heaven; you are so wet and tight. You look devastatingly beautiful as my cock slides into you. I could fuck you all day."

His hips began to stroke in earnest and he fell fully into her. He felt himself hit bottom repeatedly and she loved it. His cock was flying in and out of her tight, wet twat and she was moaning and riding him with skill and determination.

Her hands caressed his face, her fingers slid into his mouth and he fucked her harder and faster. Her body began to tremble again and he felt her clamp down on his cock. She bore down on him and he felt her deep, luxurious orgasm wash over her. He fucked her through it and on to the next one. She was insatiable and there was no stopping him. She came again and he slipped a finger along her clit as he filled her. That simple touch sent shockwaves through her tiny body, she moaned and arched her back, and came ferociously.

He turned her over and brought her to her knees. His cock slid deep into her. He pushed her chest flat onto the mattress, grabbed her arms, pulled them back to her waist and he began to fuck her with everything he had. His cock pistoned in and out of her with blinding speed. She was moaning, cumming and shrieking with delight. Her body collapsed on the bed and he held her while she caught her breath.

She turned and lay flat, looking up at him. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever had happen to me. I have never had a man make love to me like that before in my life. I know I am a porn actress but none of these men have ever made love to me. I'm addicted to orgasms. I have to have sex every single day. I have it, I am paid to have it but I'm not a whore. I am just addicted to sex.

The customers who buy my movies want to see me being fucked and then they want to see the man cumming on my face. They don't want to see a man make love to a woman. I wish I had that on camera because to me, that was the best I've ever had. Thank you Mr. Gary, thank you so much. I am not finished with you I hope you know that. Wendy told me that after you make love to a woman, when you fuck her, it is life changing. I believe what she said is true."

Gary lit a cigarette and lay there with her head on his shoulder. He reached over and picked up her gold necklace. "Maya, is that your name?"

"Yes, Mr. Gary, Maya is my name."

"Do you think you could do me a favor Maya? Would you please call me Gary? I don't like being called Mr. Gary. How long have you worked for Jeremy?"

"I like that you want me to call you Gary. It is more comfortable. Thank you Gary. I have worked for Jeremy for four years. I am just about at the end of my career. When I returned to Thailand, I had two options. I could work on Walking Street or I could work for Jeremy. He took my sister and I in and he made a wonderful difference in our life. He has always treated us like queens. He is so nice and he talks about you, Mark and Jill all the time. I am honored to finally meet you."

"Where did you return from Maya?"

"My sister and I went to University in California. Our parents had saved to send us to college. They passed away in our senior year. They died in the Tsunami. When we came home, we came home to nothing. We couldn't stay in the US and we had no jobs over here."

"What school did you go to in California? What was your major?"

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers