The Screamer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"I'll grab my file. I am just getting ready to head to the hangar. We'll have her back here tomorrow, safe and sound," he reassured Mark.

He called Ted back and told him who and what he was sending. Ted told him that was fine. He was nervous about having his other girls at risk. Ted was assured that the men he was sending were good, young, strong and for the most part, recent vets.

"They won't take any crap from anyone. My people will be airborne in a half hour. Dani will call you when they arrive. I know she has things at work that she will want to get. Ted, I want to thank you for everything. You will never know how much I mean that. Just promise me one thing, the next time you're here, please let me buy you dinner. I'd really like to meet you."

Michelle looked at Mark as he hung up, "Are you going to be okay? Dani is right. Everyone that loves you is worried sick. You're distant, preoccupied and definitely your health is suffering. Will you be able to handle having her in the building? I can make other arrangements if it would be easier."

"Thanks hon, I'll be okay. I think that part of me has been scared that this would actually happen. She may never talk to me again. I can't control that. I know I will start to recover once I hear Dani tell me that they are wheels up and headed back here. After that, it is out of my hands."

She handed him a drink and they walked into the living room. He sat on the sofa and she curled up and laid her head on his shoulder. "I know she will come back Mark. I saw something in her eyes the day she left. I believe she was acting against her own heart. I can't explain it, hell, I don't know if that makes any sense at all. I just believe the day will come and things will be good again."

"I hope you're right Michelle, I really do," he said as he put his head back and drifted off.

Dani and Cherry arrived back in Las Vegas late the next afternoon. She was put into her apartment and Dani told her that her car would be in Las Vegas in a week. She gave her the keys to her car and told her to call her if she needed anything.

Cherry realized that Mark was responsible for the move and the apartment. She told Dani that she couldn't stay there. Dani put her foot down, told her directly that Mark was in love with her no matter what she thought about it. She was safe here, and that was the end of the discussion. Cherry didn't like it but she also knew they were right.

Cherry started dancing at Sapphires the following week. George was kind to her and she was thankful that he was nice just as his brother Ted had been to her.

The Orlando properties were scheduled to open in six weeks and the Las Vegas property in eight weeks. All the other properties were on schedule as well. All nineteen properties had been purchased and work was scheduled with the last club in Atlanta to open the following June.

Brenda was working with the dancers; Holly and Linda with the chefs, Rose, Wendy, Debbie and Shannon were working with the new hires for the retail store. Pierre had finished shooting the Country Clubwear Catalog and was beginning to shoot the fashion show videos for the clubs. Lori had put together a wonderful lineup of hot, young models for the regional promotions. Things were coming together wonderfully.

Gary called downstairs and asked Diane and Ronnie to come up to his office. When they arrived, Shannon and the girls were there as well. Gary looked at Ronnie and smiled. They talked about a number of things when Tori and Karen arrived. Tori walked over to Gary and handed him a box. He opened it and took out a catalog. He flipped to page three and smiled.

"Ronnie, you look absolutely spectacular in this photo," he said as he handed her the new lingerie catalog.

Ronnie looked at that photo and her heart sang. There she was in one of the world's largest lingerie catalogs. She looked at the photo again and started leafing through the rest of the catalog. There were fourteen photos of her included in the catalog. She was extremely happy.

Diane started laughing. She tried to stop but she couldn't. Ronnie looked around Gary's office and saw that everyone was either laughing or stifling a laugh. She didn't get the joke.

"What the fuck am I missing?" she said.

"Just the most important part of the entire catalog," Gary laughed. "Are you sure, deep down, you're not blonde?"

Ronnie looked at him and still the coin had not dropped. Finally, Diane couldn't take it any longer. She took the catalog and began leafing through it herself.

"This is the best one yet. I love it," she said as she put the catalog down on the desk in front of Ronnie. Everyone was still giggling when Ronnie looked at it again and saw the cover photo. Her eyes got wide as cantaloupes. She picked it up, starred at it and began screaming.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod you put this on the cover! I don't believe this. I seriously don't believe this. This was a test shot. This photo was taken just after Mark and Ainsley arrived in Rome. I didn't even get to say hello before Shannon and Pierre started bellowing orders. Ohmigod, thank you. Thank you so much!" She hugged and kissed everyone repeatedly.

Gary picked up the catalog and flipped to the back page. He studied it and began to smile, "This is what it is all about. Look at this photo. I can see cum on Ronnie's lips. Greta and Ann too. This is the hottest catalog yet. I love it."

"Let me see that," Ronnie gasped. "I thought you were joking. I guess not. I hope my mother doesn't look too close at this."

Linda buzzed up to tell them that dinner was ready.

"Let's go show the rest of the group the new catalog," Gary said.

As they walked to the patio, Ronnie walked up and put her arms around him. "Now there is only one thing missing Gary. We need the other bookend to be complete."

"Don't worry Ronnie, I'll get her if it is the last thing I do," Gary said. He didn't tell them that Cherry was now living in Las Vegas. He just wanted to keep that quiet for while.

Epilog:

This concludes this series. Look for the D'Orgasmic Chronicles to be published later this fall. Will Cherry re-enter Mark's life? Only time will tell. Will Mark continue his playboy lifestyle? You can be assured of that. The collective sex lives of D'Orgasmic Lingerie crowd and the Banner Agency staff gets hotter than ever with new, ultra horny characters and the action is relentless. Don't miss it.

Author's note:

I apologize to my fans for the delay in publishing this story. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to write for a while. The last chapter of Cherry Takes on the NFL was also delayed. To appreciate the continuation of the story, a familiarity with 'Cherry Takes on the NFL' series will be helpful. The two stories are being combined into a single series. Thank you for your patience and your many wonderful emails.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers