The Screen Door Slammed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers

Jake continued to suck Miles' cock, while he alternately rubbed the head of his own cock around the rim of Miles' asshole. As Miles loosened, Jake slid a few fingers up his ass again. Every time Miles felt the fingers pull out and then the larger head rest up against his hole, he automatically pushed down on it, trying to pull the cock inside him. Jake sensed that Miles was just about ready.

Ada looked back over her shoulder at Jake and nodded to him to hand her the harness on the bed. As he reached for it, the head of his cock pressed into Miles' ass, and Miles' groaned with pleasure. Jake reached for the dildo in the bowl and quickly dried it off and slipped it into the harness ring.

Ada rose up on her knees and swiftly clasped the harness around her hips. The new cock felt warm to her touch; Miles had never seen this one so she hoped he wouldn't recognize it and that the warmth would make it feel more like a real cock. Miles was breathing hard again as he heard the clanking sounds fill the room. Ada could tell he was close to his orgasm; the suspense of the anonymous fondling was about to send him over the edge.

Ada leaned back and turned slightly to look back at Jake again. She handed him a bottle of oil for his cock, then unscrewed the top from the bottle of sniff for Miles. He'd never had anything like this before but she'd heard it was good at opening you up the first time. Leaning forward toward Miles, she whispered, "Miles? Baby, breathe deeply through your nose for me, OK?" She put a finger over one of his nostrils and he inhaled from the bottle she held under his nose. She did the same for his other nostril. "One more round," she coaxed. Miles obeyed, and then laid his head back against the pillow.

Ada spread her pussy across his mouth again just as he started to soar from the drug. He gnawed at her feverishly, hungry for every fold of her cunt. Miles shook his head against her as she slowly pulled her moist lips from his mouth. He moaned as Ada leaned forward again, this time offering her warm cock for the taking. She nodded to Jake as she did so, and he leaned into Miles' spread legs, the head of his rigid dick finally splitting Miles' asshole open. Miles thrashed his head harder from side to side as he felt both his ass and mouth getting crammed with cock at the same moment.

He sucked hard on the cock in his mouth, pulling it deep down his throat. His asshole was burning and throbbing as it pulled the hot prick deeper inside. Jake groaned, no longer able to remain silent, as Miles squeezed down hard on his cock. Ada pulled the blindfold from Miles' eyes just as she buried the full length of her harnessed rod down his open throat.

Miles' eyes were wild with passion and registered surprise when he saw it was Ada who had the stiff dick buried in his mouth. He pulled his head up off the pillow, moved Ada to the side, and saw his legs wrapped around Jake's neck. Miles stared in disbelief as he watched Jake press his groin flat against his ass and grind his hard meat deep inside him.

Jake smiled broadly at Miles and thrust his hips forward even harder. He reached forward to smack Ada on the ass. She jumped with a start and giggled at his impulsivity. "Feel good, honey?" she asked Miles, her throaty words cracked with craving. "His cock is perfect for you, baby."

With that Ada climbed off Miles to give him an unimpeded view of Jake hammering at his back door. Jake wasted no time, anxious to show Miles everything he had. He hiked Miles' legs further up onto his shoulders and leaned forward, reaching for the chain of the nipple clamps. As he tugged on the clamps, he slowly pulled his hard cock out of Miles' ass and laid it atop his tight sack of balls. His cock glistened in the candlelight, slick with oil and pre-cum.

Miles groaned out loud as Jake wrapped his other hand around Miles' engorged rod and began to pull on it, each stroke harder and faster than the last. Ada stared, enraptured at the sight of the two men so consumed with pleasuring each other for her delight. She absentmindedly began to stroke her strap-on while she watched Jake pull on the clamps, beat Miles off and fuck his ass simultaneously.

"Ride my ass, Ada," Jake hissed as he drove his cock deeper into Miles' moist hole. "Sink your cock up me to your balls."

Ada shot a quick look at Miles who nodded his consent. "I want to watch you fuck him, baby," Miles said, his voice pinched with restraint. "Fill his ass while he fills mine."

Ada grabbed the bottle of sniff and quickly leaned in to give both guys a hit. They each inhaled deeply. She slapped some oil on her cock, slid around Jake and, on her knees, placed her erect cock at the entrance of his ass. Just as both men took flight, Ada spread Jake's cheeks and pushed her hardened dick up his tight hole. Pulling air through clenched teeth, Jake threw his head back and belted out a long, low growl. As Ada sunk deeper inside him, he thrust his hips forward, fully filling Miles' slippery tunnel.

"Fuck me harder!" both Miles and Jake screamed out in unison. They were bucking hard against one another, the air filled with the cacophony of the headboard knocking and the bed springs creaking. Ada ploughed through Jake's ass, envisioning fucking straight through him into Miles' sweet hole. She held Jake's shoulders as she rode him, pounding him hard with her stiff dick. Jake whacked Miles' cock fast, his hand a blur between the gasps and groans of hot breath.

"I'm gonna come!" Miles exclaimed, whipping his head from side to side trying desperately to hold back those last final seconds. "Jake, lean in and fill my ass while I cover your face. Ada, come up his ass now!" As Miles' pleas resounded in the candlelit bedroom, Jake and Ada obliged his every request.

"That's it," Jake teased as he felt the first hot squirt of Miles' sweet cream splash up onto his face. "More," he begged, opening his mouth and hanging out his tongue, craving a taste of the sizzling spunk. The next rope landed squarely on the center of his outstretched tongue. "Mmm," he moaned as he licked his lips and opened wider for more. The taste of Miles' hot juice drove Jake hard to his own release. "Don't stop, man," he begged as Miles continued to shoot his full load in his mouth. "Here I come now," Jake barked as he reared back and drove his wad deep inside Miles' hot hole.

"I can feel the heat of it," Miles said as he watched Jake pump his ass full of his creamy come.

Ada started bucking harder against Jake once he began to let go as his thrusting was knocking her strap-on cock hard against her clit as she fucked him. "Oh God, baby," Ada called out. Her orgasm broke through and came crashing down around her. She convulsed with intense pleasure as she continued to sink her dick deep up Jake's ass. Each stroke pressed on her stiff clit and she rode it out; all the way out. Within moments the three of them were perfectly quiet and sated.

The only sound to be heard was that of the ceiling fan slapping against the hot, night air.

*~* Thank you for reading my story. I truly hope you were pleased. Please take a moment to vote and maybe even leave a comment. I love getting any and all feedback. Thanks again! *~*

StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers
12