The Script

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something kicks in at that point for Brian. He lifts me up and pushes me down on the bed. My cell phone is inches away from my head and recording everything. He strips down without saying a word and mounts me. As he slides into me, I gasp out loud, "Oh you're so much bigger than my husband." It feels so dirty to say it knowing that Rob will be listening to it later tonight when I email him the audio file. I love it. I decide to take up the action for Rob's benefit later and moan out ,"Yours is only the second cock I've ever had in my pussy, and I don't know why I waited so long."

Brian pistons in and out of me. I'm shrieking and the bed board is slamming against the hotel room wall. It's fast, dirty sex. He's been in my room for only ten minutes at this point, but we're both already approaching our climax. I'm really doing it. I'm really fucking another man. I lock my blue eyes onto him before he grabs my hair and twists my head up and back. He forces his tongue into me and I feel completely taken. This is not how I normally like to make love, but I'm not making love. I'm fucking. Something I've never done before and I'm loving it. I squeeze his cock with every muscle I have. Between heavy breaths I blurt out, "You're....going....to....come...inside....uh...inside...me...right?" We come at the same time and I can feel his seed blast out inside me. It is deliciously naughty and I milk it out with my pussy, something Rob loves. I play it up for Rob's benefit again and softly murmur about how good he's made me feel. How wet I am and how I can feel him inside me. I know that this will send Rob over the edge later.

Brian collapses on top of me and as we spiral back down I play with my new lover's hair and smile. My husband is a genius and I have four more scripts to play out this week. And tonight is far from over.

12