The Sculptor and his Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spreading my legs she kisses me again on the mouth then moves down my chest to my writhing cock again. Holding it at the base with one hand and rubbing the wet tip with the other...she kisses the tip so lovingly while looking at me, then rubs it on her lips. Parting her mouth ever so slightly, she pushes just the head in and gently sucks it. It feels so good. I've never felt anything like it.

"I know you're not going to last long and that's okay. It's what I want. I want you to cum for me, in my mouth or face, wherever you like. I just want you to cum baby...please.

"I can't. I want this to last."

"Don't worry...please. You'll be able to do it again later and even last longer if that's what you're worried about. Please, I need this...okay."

Losing all control I push it into her mouth about an inch past the head.

"MMmmmm....Yes, do it!" she slides her lips all the way to my balls and back up again, her spit all over it glistening. Wrapping both hands around it she pumps with just the head in her mouth, sucking and kissing. "Don't try to stretch it out...just cum for me okay?"

"I'm already about to cum!"

" Oh god, yes...do it. I can feel it. You're so hard. It's twitching. You're aching so bad for it. Cum baby. CUM FOR ME, PLEASE!!!"

I've never felt anything like it. My ears go silent for a moment, then I see stars. My dick and lower extremities tighten then go numb...then they release. I cum. I cum harder than I ever have. I can barely stay conscience. The first gush shoots deep down her throat, the second is too much and drips out the sides of her mouth and down her chin, on the third she pulls it out and lets it spew into her face and hair, the forth on her tits and stomach, and the next few she takes again in her mouth. She pumps with her head and all I can hear is her swallowing my load and the wet sound of my dick going in and out of her mouth.

She's so magnificent.

When I'm finally done she lets it slide out. "You are so incredible...that was incredible. You came so hard and so much...It was so thick...you're just...incredible.

Her face and body covered in my cum. Mine covered in hers. We roll up together in the blanket on the floor to catch our breath and enjoy each others warmth. Wondering how the night could possibly get any better.

To be continued......

12