The Sculptor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers

After a shower and some more Chardonnay and discussion, not in that order, Brenda came home and called her boyfriend. They were going out after eight, and it was only noontime, but she was feeling stimulated! Greg found he could make a little time for her, and they drove together to the Bemis Road, the dead end part. They had a large and varied repertoire of places to drive to.

"Eat me, Greg, I need it!" She lifted her legs and Greg dove in right away. If he was undistracted, Greg would bring his fingers into play and put her pussy through some real moves. She was very ready from half a morning of foreplay on top of a night of anticipation. She smelled fabulous, tasted sweet and flowed very freely.

Greg was in his element and raised her to a high plateau, just short of release. Then he licked her anus and stretched it with fingers. Ever since the buttfuck he'd been planning it. She loved it and called him a master.

"Oh, do that more, Greg; I gotta have it all now, make me come!"

He made sure that when she did, there was a lot of anal stimulation going on. He was building a positive association: give Greg your ass to fuck, and you'll feel very good indeed, was the message. He exerted all his energy to get that message to the writhing girl under his mouth and hands.

He kept her on a plateau for many minutes, giving her a peak from time to time, and always working her softening little asshole. He'd never gone so long with her without ever taking his pants down.

When he pulled back and stripped off, he announced he wanted to do her ass again. She wanted nothing better! Greg put on a superthin and drove home; in the girl's rectum for the second time in a row. It was hot for both of them. He was entirely fresh, potent and vigorous, and so hard! As hard as she'd ever found him. She reveled in it, the car shook, it was wild and nasty! She was still tingling from his mouth work even after he'd come.

He stripped off the latex for a new one and asked her to suck. During that much more lengthy phase he moved around to eat her again. They gave each other one more that way, and got presentable. He had her home by two-thirty after having a little lunch besides, and they still had their original plan for the evening!

Steven stayed late at the house on Pine Ledge Road working with the film Lussac had exposed that morning. He made large prints of many of them, especially the details. Pinning them to an easel, he reworked the surface of the clay study from the extraordinary class. He asked Lussac to see the work when he was at length satisfied with it. The clay had taken on a sexually-charged life of its own.

"You should certainly keep it. This is fine work," was Lussac's verdict. Do you think bronze?"

"I can't afford that right now, Charles, but I'm going to keep it. I wish I could afford to have the girl in to model regularly; she gets to me."

"I will be doing casting in a month or so, and again several times this year. We should cast this one at the same time as the youngster or the student, it won't cost as much then. You really should do it! You can owe me for the metal. Can you remain here as long as that? Or be back? I can use the help in the work."

"I can be back, I imagine. Give me the dates and I'll try to come up."

"Store it here in the meantime. There hasn't been a fire here since 1979!"

"Completely safe, then. What can go wrong?" They laughed and stored the piece, then shared a little of Lussac's armagnac and talked into the evening. Eventually, Six got on his bike and rode home to Searsport.

Lussac made a few more prints and had another brandy. He masturbated to the frontals he'd taken after she'd fainted and the detail shots of Brenda's ass, oiled, gleaming, tipped up just so with the oiled lips puffing sweetly out between. She got to him, too, and he could afford to have her over a lot.

cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers