The Sculptor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers

"Drop your head down!"

"Fuck it, Charles, please!"

His fingers landed in it and plunged in, then circled to lubricate and stretch.

"Mine. Yes, this is mine now."

Back out, then in again with even more. He stiffened the two fingers and rhythmically fucked it. "I'm going to come in your ass, Brenda," he announced.

"I want it!" His cock now sat at the entrance. "Push it in, I'm begging you, push it... ahhh, God!"

She raised her head like a cobra as he poured inch after inch through the tight opening into the warm darkness beyond. One long merciless slow push to drive his enormous member forward into the young woman's ass. He didn't go to the hilt; he knew how large he was. But she would accommodate.

"Oh my God-- Charles, you're so God damn big!" Her fingers rolled her clit; she kept her head low.

"Yes. And you will feel all of it. Give me it. Open and give. Open all the way, that's very good." He slid up slowly and back down with deliberate and controlled force.

"Open yourself. You are mine, now. Yes, better, wider. Yes, Brenda. I will take you now."

He had given himself a little time to recuperate with all this business. But he spent all he had left now, driving the long cock in, holding her sweet cheeks, giving himself rein-- taking her ass solely for his own pleasure. His orgasm, long delayed, came with astonishing force. Brenda felt, unbelieving, the girth of his cock become even larger as he came. Shuddering and moaning, he exploded at last. She actually had a little one just from feeling it.

They rolled together to the couch when at last he withdrew. Brenda sighed with utter content. Greg was not in the same league.

"I hardly feel right about paying you for the posing session; it seems insulting now," he said after they'd rested in each other's arms on the couch a while.

"Please don't," she replied.

"Can I still see you Thursday evening?"

"Yes! Oh, yes, and any time!"

She rested and joked and received his endearments, then showered and dressed and went home. She felt delivered into another, more exalted world.

She sighed happily as she went to bed. "And I feel wonderfully fucked! Fucked right out!" She told herself aloud. She laughed and snuggled into her pillow, falling asleep with the scenes from Lussac's replaying in her imagination.

Brenda was still on air all the next day. She had a date with Greg that evening, and that had come to mean really exciting sex. Greg had always loved to fuck, but since she'd opened her ass to him, he was extremely concerned that she have the finest time possible.

And now she had a dream relationship with this, pardon the pun, old master! Lussac. Never had she felt so exquisitely appreciated and understood; never so thoroughly satisfied on every level. Greg had astonishing endurance and vigor, but Charles went to her soul!

And he was so strong! She recalled his steady arms lifting her off his hard cock like a little china doll, holding her up when she went so weak from coming so powerfully.

And his eyes, with their dear little crinkles on the sides of them, had looked right through her. The drawings and sketches had laid her bare, his quiet voice had made her pussy tingle just by offering her wine.

Thinking of being alone with either of them made her breathing tight and her pussy start drooling. Sixth period she looked in a mirror and saw a wet spot had come out where she'd been sitting and daydreaming, right through everything. Thank God she had dark pants! If it had been a skirt she'd have gone home to change.

"I hope nobody can smell how horny I am," she thought. "Maybe I ought to go home anyway!"

In her present state, she wasn't learning much in class! But she would gladly have lived her whole life in that state, she felt. Or better, in the arms of her men!

_____________

Gina saw Sean in Trig and in English, but now they sought each other out everywhere. Little touches by the lockers between class, little glances in the classroom, long talks on the phone. But aside from the time in the theater when he'd stolen a breast, there'd been nothing sexual between them. Even when they'd gone dancing, they'd spent most of the time talking.

And kissing. Some.

"I gotta start something with Sean, or it'll turn to stone and fall right off, leaving me like a Barbie doll, with nothing down there at all," she told herself. "You want him, Gina, face it. Dress for success and give him the green light!" She'd have to feel better if she did. Mr. Lussac saw more of her than her boyfriend ever had. She dialed his number.

"Sean, I got two things. First, I want to see you tonight, can we do that?"

"I'm rehearsing early, since it's Wednesday; we get done about eight or a few minutes after, unless there's a new song. Want to walk again?"

"Then you play out Saturday, right?" She was stalling. She shifted the 'phone to her other ear and made sure no one was in earshot.

"Right. The Brick Church. What's your other thing?"

Gina took a deep breath. She was going to go through with it. "I need to make a choice and I decided to take your advice. I won't take 'I have no opinion' on this subject, I warn you."

"I am Solomon. State your choices."

"Okay, here goes. Okay. I have a short... fuzz, kinda soft, just on the lips, because I always used to leave a patch of hair on the top. So what I need to know is, do I make it all slick? Or leave the little short fuzz? I'm still leaving the patch on top, but I always trim that part all neat."

"Slick."

"Want to drive tonight instead of walk?"

"Yes! How about now?"

"I need to do a few things to my hair, and you have a rehearsal. Eight-fifteen at Tanner's?"

"Yes. Gina? I... I'm really happy. I'll see you soon, Gina babe."

"Me too. I mean, yes!"

And Gina did a few things to her hair.

_______________

Hannah was thirty-five. She'd arrived at an age when she ought to know herself. But she called Lussac just as soon as she was sure he'd be home from the high school. It was as if something had ripened and this was the day to pluck it from the vine.

"Hello, Mr. Lussac, this is Hannah Noble, Gina's mother. I wonder if I could visit? Tonight, I mean, after dinner, and just talk a bit."

"I was going to balance the checkbook. Please, do come. It will save me from drudgery."

"I don't want to be a bore--"

"Nonsense! Please put that out of your mind, Mrs. Noble. Six? Seven?"

"I think seven. I have to feed the children--"

"It will be a pleasure."

Her mother said of course, I'd be delighted to take Anthony for an evening. Tony was eleven and still liked the idea of going to Grammie's. Her daughter wanted to see her bassist after his rehearsal, so she felt free.

And yet, she didn't know why; she didn't ask herself the question. Lussac had an idea about it, though. If they think you are an immortal...

He might grow to enjoy being an immortal.

Charles beamed warmly to see her. "Mrs. Noble! Thank you for coming."

"Please, call me Hannah. What smells so good?"

"I've made a flan. You cannot say no, Hannah. Do have some." Charles could speak in double entendres if he put his mind to it.

"I will light a fire and we can share this sweetness together. I have armagnac... will you join me?"

She'd have to get home a bit later, but... "Yes, I will!"

_______________

Deanna snaked in and gave Bill a foretaste of her mouth even before he'd managed to stow his kit. They were headed to his apartment, to exchange his drugs for her pussy; Bill was nearly as willing to have a brief rehearsal as Sean was. But if she'd been trying to make Sean uncomfortable to see her with Bill, it was a flop. Sean hardly took note of the event. Gina herself only barely acknowledged the rest of the universe. They orbited each other like twin planets out to Sean's car.

Sean stopped the car only a block away and the two of them kissed like tomorrow would never come. Eventually, she tittered and said they ought to
find someplace a little more private.

Sean put it in gear and set out for the harness race track, which was reliably deserted. With only moonlight, the two kissed again. Sean had something he wanted to say, and he interrupted the proceedings to let her know.

"I've fallen in love with you, Gina."

"Me too, but let's not talk about it right now, okay?"

He shut up then, but it had still been the right move. She took the base of his cock in her fingers and unsnapped her bra.

_____________

Lussac had Hannah talking. She was speaking about her wish for relief from the absorbing responsibilities of her work and her children. They were finally prospering, due to her tenacious determination to finish nursing school, but she wished for something more.

She stared at the flames in the Franklin stove, sipped her armagnac, and poured out her heart. Lussac listened with sympathetic patient attention.
Whenever she faltered, he elicited more.

At one moment his glass was empty, and she suddenly realized she'd been unloading on the poor man most of the evening. Her eyes went wide. She was more appalled the more she thought of it, but in fact it hadn't been even forty minutes. She told him she ought to go, and was about to apologize, but he wouldn't listen to that.

"You mustn't desert me yet! Come see the study of Gina's head. Did she mention it?"

She had. Hannah thought she'd been told all about Gina's sessions at the sculptor's, because she'd always asked her, every time she returned from here. But there had never been any mention of the gauze underwear, for instance. Still, the bust of her daughter was an irresistible thing.

He took her deeper into the building, to the studio space and up. Lights went on ahead of them, he spoke earnestly and passionately of how perfect Gina was for the character of the young traveler, how easily she'd learned the craft of posing, how inspiring she was.

"I am so lucky to have found her out of all the world. Such cheekbones, such classic proportions! And now that I see you, I know why she has these things. She will be as great a beauty one day as you are, I'm sure of it."

"You're talking nonsense, Charles." But she knew very well that he wasn't, not entirely. She had indeed been a great beauty at twenty-two. She had thought, one day, at that golden age, that there was nothing she couldn't make a man do, just for a smile from her lips. There had indeed been that moment of radiance, and she hadn't remembered it for a while.

"No! I have eyes; you will never convince me nobody else has ever seen how splendid you are. Gina will be--"

"Were, maybe."

"No! Here it is. It is only a sketch, really--"

"It's Gina!" The clay head study worked its spell.

Hannah's heart ached to see that another person so clearly perceived her daughter for the sterling person she was. She met Lussac's eyes and melted into tears. He placed a strong steady arm around her, not insisting, and spoke to allow her to recover.

"Doing this, that first day, I saw that my instinct had led me truly, beyond all hope. This will be the center of the composition, the focus. If only the girl can hold a pose, I said, it will be a masterpiece! I knew! I saw, as the bust took shape."

"She is beautiful," agreed her mother, letting herself settle into the supporting arm. "She doesn't know, even..."

"Exactly true! You are wise. She doesn't yet realize. I chose her to stand for confidence, for potential. A person whom everyone would know was destined for great things. I thought I was going to create, merely, the illusion of such a person, but she is one in every way. She does not need me."

Hannah turned her head in the hollow of his muscular shoulder to see his face as he spoke these last words. He seemed utterly sincere. She sniffled.

He released her then, but his fingers tugged at her palm ever so gently, and she let that pressure lead her a step or two. "Here, Hannah. One thing I always have here is pieces of rag! Please."

As she wiped up he held her by the waist. "You must be very proud."

"She's so fine," Hannah began, but it made her cry again. She couldn't seem to stop; the tears welled from deep in her heart. Lussac enfolded her in those steady strong arms and she leaned on his chest and wept a moment. He was a rock of soothing calm for her, but he also stroked her spine up and down. It was doubtless merely to comfort, but she reacted like a cat and snuggled into him.

She stroked his shoulders then, and he squeezed her once and touched her hair and the side of her face. Then he traced her jawline, tipping her chin up, and kissed her on the mouth. Her arms went around his neck and she pressed herself against him in a rush of passion.

He spoke her name, she returned his, and they embraced even more definitely. Her breast came to his hand, she cupped his buttock and placed a thigh between his. Her tongue sought his in a deep kiss, he slid her dress higher up, and she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his nipple.

He lifted her and bore her to the posing dais. Laying her down gently on the corduroy pillows, he nibbled down her neck and ran a hand under her skirt. "Yes," she said. "Oh, God, Charles, it's been so long!" She unzipped him and fumbled hungrily to be able at last to suck.

________________

Brenda came under Greg's tongue and once she could speak, begged him to fuck her ass again. These were the very words Greg wanted most to hear.
While he lubricated her she sucked him, and as soon she felt prepared she held him and jammed him into her with both hands.

He slitted his eyes and slammed into her ass with as little control as an animal. She'd driven him out of his mind for a minute, and the sensation of being ravished so irresistibly made her lose it too! She squealed mindlessly, eyes closed, savoring the hot friction of the young lust-mad boy in her rectum.

Something in the note of that noise brought him around and he got himself under better control. He still had the lube in one hand and squirted a little extra in, then set about methodically making this the most memorable session they'd ever had.

___________________

Sean had imagined opening up his new love like a flower, but she covered him with a condom and took him into her sopping pussy as soon as her pants were out of the way, and rode him madly. Her stark lust was infectious.

The two naked teenagers rutted shamelessly and almost artlessly for nearly half an hour, slamming each other and kissing, turning over as each tired out, to let the fresher one take over the relentless effort.

"God, Gina, I've come twice, I ought to change to a new one!"

"Oh, shit!" The idea that she might get pregnant brought her back to herself. They paused, panting. Then they saw what they looked like and laughed.

They made corrections, though; then Sean decided to lick her, and she shifted around to take him into her mouth. Very shortly the two were as obsessively intense as before, slurping and sucking like the hoop snakes of legend swallowing each other's tails.

_________________

Hannah was naked and glowing in the lights on the dais, socketed deeply on the sculptor's curved cock and working her hips in a circular motion. Her teeth were bared in a grin and the man felt for once he might have taken on someone who was too much for him.

She lifted people in her job; she was on her feet working or moving fast for hours each shift, only to come home to two growing children and a household to maintain. He was strong, but she was in very good shape and had the endurance of Ajax! Her body was more splendid and youthful than he had supposed, she was magnificent, but he was only human and a woman at thirty-five is at her sexual peak.

He was attempting to formulate, in his mind, a dignified way to beg her for mercy. So far, doing that had kept him from actually coming, so that he'd maintained his erection for a very long time.

But he was dog-tired and she seemed as fresh and willing as ever. He had already subsided and put her more or less permanently on top, but he was feeling no more effective than a mere mattress with a spike coming up out of it. The woman was incredible! Insatiable!

"Please. Hannah, I can't! I must rest!"

"Of course, Charles; just come. Come, I want it. That's a good boy..."

"Ahh! Ahh...!" The spasms began, he was helpless; then she used her muscles to squeeze him! Twice, three times! He could only moan and then only
babble.

"I can see you like that," she purred. He babbled some more. She was amused, called him a dear man, stroked his forehead and kissed him tenderly.

She retained his softening member for a while longer, because she was reluctant to relinquish the fullness.

___________________

Her daughter and her young man had come to the end of round two, as it were, and spent some few minutes declaring their love for one another. It was suddenly important to be close and to talk. Much that they'd said to each other earlier had to be said again, because now they wanted to fit it into a life and a future together.

They found each other precious and treasured each other with fingers and lips, and soon passed into a lengthy and tender third round, moving to the
ancient rhythm in a stream of loving words and kisses. It was quite different from the explosive and desperate coupling of an hour before, and very sweet and fulfilling.

_______________

Brenda and Greg had worn each other out for the evening and he dropped her home. Feeling loose and free, he made a visit to Bill's for some dope. Deanna was still there on the couch, but she hadn't much to say. Bill was distracted and businesslike, so Greg bought weed and left without much socializing.

Bill turned to Deanna and told her to come to bed again, and the girl complied dreamily. He was much more coherent than she was, and he talked her into agreeing to be tied to the bed, splayed open.

She accepted a thick dildo in her anus and took some pulls from the crack pipe. He worked the big toy and had her suck him, then replaced it with his cock, going ass to mouth to ass again, pinching her nipples and fisting her wide stretched cunt.

Eventually he came, grunting and spraying on her face, and it was over for a while. He released her after a few minutes and requested more sucking after they had passed the pipe back and forth.

She awoke naked and crusted all over her face and hair, aching from the muscle strain of being tied up. Bill was asleep and she took some of his drugs. She washed in his sink, replaced her clothes and went home to change.

When Bill awoke he found her gone, which suited him. He also found a note: Call me! Deanna with the number of her cell phone. But he felt like calling Irene that morning. It had been a little while, and Irene would be willing to make some compromises.

_____________________

Hannah and her host got dressed, and as they did it was Charles who talked about his life and his plans. He wanted her to know him and to appreciate him. She asked him to call the next day, she was flattered by his seeming infatuation and she admired him immensely anyway.

Lussac saw her to her car and kissed her fervently before letting her go to collect her son. Perhaps he wasn't cut out to be an immortal for very long.

Hannah found Tony absorbed in a cluster of Star Wars figures, and found her mood had improved enough to let her relax and pass an hour with her mother. She never said what made her so optimistic, but the woman had an impression that her Hannah was looking forward with more hope than before. It was very good to see her so content. Tony was fading fast, though, and mother and son took their leave.

cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers