The Sculptor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers

Lussac seemed somehow meticulous and thorough, just like he was when he was working clay or making coffee or drawing. She envied her mother his steady, thorough competence compared to the sometimes scary improvisations Sean would do.

And his cock is huge. Bigger even than Zachary's was. Zach came a bucket, too, I wonder if all big men come a lot?

"I've never felt anything like this, Charles, you're amazing. I want it now!"

"Want it?" He didn't slacken his unbelievable hand work at all. Alternate hands, beyond the wrist now, over and over, back and forth!

"I want that big cock, I want it up my ass! Fuck me up the ass!" she was only whispering, but Charles didn't insist on hearing it louder. He was rising, so Gina ducked. But he didn't look back, he stood on the bed and leaned on her, holding it by the base.

Before her astonished eyes he dropped the monster into her mother's asshole, which was so wide it let it in! Then he grunted in satisfaction as the anus closed itself on it.

"Your ass has swallowed it, cara. I'm going to fuck you now! Come up on your hands and knees, that's better. Now..." He braced both hands on her waist and straightened his knees. Like a board! He took a wider stance with his feet and ran his cock in and out. Repeated slaps came to the girl's ears.

"Fuck my ass!" she hissed. The slapping noises kept up, Gina watched him in awe. From her angle she could watch the big cock nearly all the way along, sliding into her, and see his balls strike her, bouncing! Her mother's fingers came into view, rubbing fiercely at her clit. Sluck-sluck noises accompanied the obscene slapping. Her mother's pussy was hanging open, she called out and he responded.

Mom likes some extreme sex! Buttfucking! And that hand thing of his, wow!

Gina's wrist was tight against her pussy, imprisoned by her squeezing thighs. She began pulling her arm and releasing, masturbating in time with the slaps. Her mouth hung open; he was still doing it.

He's awesome. Holy shit. Oh. Sean, we gotta try this ass thing.

"I need the floor, cara, please come to the edge..." They were shifting! Gina ducked back. She could hear that they'd set up with him standing beside the bed. I gotta come, I gotta!

She let her arm loose, pulled her panties to her ankles, and jammed her fingers into her wet pussy, listening to it all, rubbing herself with the left, driving her right hand in deep.

From the floor he could really get leverage, and it sounded like he sodomized her almost brutally hard, but Hannah begged him to jam it in harder. Hannah took an incredible pounding; Gina was close to coming!

Lussac was close, too. He made Hannah suck it then, saying, "Turn. Take it. You will taste your ass now, cara! And I will fill your mouth with seed..."

Oh my God, I'm gonna come any second, this is so dirty and hot!

"Lick me... I love to watch your beautiful face lick me!"

Oh Jesus, oh Sean fuck me!!

"Suck. Yes."

Leaning against her door jamb, visualizing the long cock going into her mom's face, Gina came to a climax, her hand rocketing in and out of her young pussy. Holding her breath, she pulled her panties on again.

Trying to control her loud breathing, she heard him grunt rhythmically, shooting into her mother's swallowing throat, making her mew with delight. She shut her door as quietly as possible.

"Wipe your chin, darling. Now just lie back; relax, and I will eat you again." Gina climbed into her bed and masturbated all over again, listening to her mother being licked and coming.

__________________

There was a knocking at the apartment door. Bill toyed with the idea of having the naked Irene answer it, but Chaz was painting her left tit. He had an empty cup anyway. He got up out of the ruined armchair he was presiding from, snagged the coffee mug, and went to the door, sniffling a little. "Hey, who is it?"

"S'Felix, man."

"Felix! Just a second." He worked the deadbolt and let in his bandmate with a blast of fresh night breeze.

"Smells like you guys are started," Felix observed, unwrapping his scarf.

"We'll catch you up!"

"Who's here?"

"Sean said no, he's with his girlfriend, whatzername, Gina; Chaz came; Nick came by, too, but he had a thing someplace, he'll be back maybe ten. Come on in!"

"So it's just you, me, and Chaz?"

"And like Angel."

"Wo." Felix drank in the blacklit room with the green ceiling light, and Irene sitting patiently while Chaz did intricate iguana shapes across her ribs in green and orange.

A thoroughly trite sunburst surrounded her navel, and her lips were a lurid dayglo red. She was small with thin arms, like a miniature woman, and very naked. Paint in fluorescing colors streaked her legs and face, but where there was no paint, her skin seemed tanned to nothingness by the ultraviolet lamps in two corners of the room. Chaz was stripped to the waist and his nipples and belly were painted, too.

Other than that, it was the same dirty place with the same dump furniture as always. Rain Dogs pulsed loudly in the little room. Chaz moved around Irene, working the lizard shapes along her ribs toward her spine.

"Show Felix what you got so far, Angel," requested Bill, and Irene stopped Chaz's brush and said something to him. Chaz leaned back on his heels and the girl stood and turned completely around with her arms up. Felix grinned at her and clapped for her, telling her wow, and she grinned back, revealing blue-violet teeth in the dark dark face.

The first thing she'd done after the teasing strip for Chaz and Nick was to take a brushful of the red and paint her lips with it, then another to paint her inner labia to match. Chaz had a big toothbrush-looking thing with which he'd spattered her with the green and the lambent blue, dipping it and pulling a finger across so that its bristles threw droplets at her buns and knees and elbows. That was the last of the artistic contributions.

Someone had written in the blue "I'M A SLUT, FUCK MY ASS" in block letters across the small of her back, with an arrow pointing down, for example. Chaz's lizards were an attempt to redeem her as an objet d'art. He was working them right over the top of I'M A.

The brushes and paint dishes glowed on the coffee table, and a zone of paint marks spread out, thinning from there, across the rug, floor and couch. Painty fingers had marked things randomly, especially the couch and the bong.

Bill got some coffee, and so did Chaz, while Felix introduced himself to Irene, who said her name was Angel.

"If I took off my shirt, would you paint something on my chest, Angel?"

"Sure, if I can. What kinda thing?"

"Anything happy, you pick it!"

"Okay."

Chaz came back in from the kitchen. Felix's spare chest and cut abs appeared and he sat upright at the edge of the couch. "Sit on the coffee table again, and you can paint me while Chaz does your back."

Irene complied and got a tapered brush, and Chaz positioned himself behind her. "Are you in the band, Felix?" she asked him, considering his chest and dipping into the orange.

"I do the lead vocals, and some harp."

"Harp?"

"Harmonica. You're very pretty, Angel."

"Thanks. Okay, I know what I'm gonna do now, hold still."

With great concentration, she started in, but the hair on his chest slowed her up, she needed many brushfuls filling it in. Felix stroked her taut breasts, but she seemed to be ignoring it. In the meantime Bill had returned to his chair and refilled the bong, saying Felix needed to catch up.

He lit it and did a hit, passed to Chaz, who did one and offered it to Irene. Irene shook her head and Felix left her breasts to take three good solid draws before passing back to Bill.

Chaz had the lizards chasing each other across her back and down her flank, and he stopped. "Both of you gotta stand up, I guess. I want them to spiral down her right leg. Okay, Felix?"

Bill guffawed. Everyone stood but Bill and then Chaz sat on the floor in front of her leg and began to work. Felix stood close to her on her left and smiled into her face. She let him have a smile, and then bent to expand the chest painting.

Felix stood akimbo, then reached out and fondled her chest again. She was straddled widely now, because the lizards had gone down her thigh and Chaz was doing the inside of her knee. Felix moved the hand down her belly and felt the shaven crotch.

Her sex was dry and the paint seemed hard. He worked the flesh a while. Red flakes fell off, and he was rewarded with some dampness. Chaz scooted around and worked down her calf, but she stayed in the open posture and pushed down on Felix's hand to encourage him, although she kept on painting just the same and didn't meet his eye.

Bill had refilled again and passed to Chaz. While Chaz took a break to smoke, Felix asked her, "Is it a bird?" His finger slipped into her and rotated in the damp little sheath.

"Yeah, a happy bird."

"I like it so far. What color beak do you think?"

"Mn! I think yellow."

"Open beak, singing?"

"Right, 'cause you sing-- oh! Oh! And 'cause he's happy."

Felix agitated her pussy, which got wetter and opened more. Irene leaned in and whispered, "I wanna fuck you guys, okay?"

"You do?"

"Or at least suck you. Please?"

"Sure, baby. Could you-- did you tell Chaz that?"

"Not yet."

"I think you have to be the one to tell him. If you want him to."

"Yeah, you're right. Lemme do the beak and then I will, but keep doin' that."

"Okay, Angel. This is a weird scene." He went after it, though, slapping into her in time with the music.

"I know, Bill's fucked up. But I wanna fuck you anyway. Just a second."

She bent to swap orange for yellow, and Chaz palmed her ass as she did. She smiled at him encouragingly, then went back to make the singing beak and eye. Chaz stood and played with her tits and buns while she did, and Felix continued driving rhythmically into her little bald pussy. She made grunting sounds but continued to paint. Bill hooted and yelled "All right! Let's fuck her!" from his chair.

"There. Chaz, I wanna fuck and suck you both, okay?"

"Jesus. You in, Felix?"

"Yeah, okay. Put the paint down, Angel. You unzip us."

"Good." She lay the paint down. Their hands roamed over her body, Chaz kissed the back of her neck. She unzipped them in a businesslike way and pulled their cocks out, taking one in each hand and stroking them up and down in her fists.

Felix kissed her full on the mouth and kept up the finger work. They kissed long and wetly, and Bill laughed. He'd never done any kissing.

"Suck them both first, Angel!" he cried out. She broke the kiss.

"Lemme do this, okay?" she said. "I can do it." She kissed Felix again.

"Sure, sorry, go ahead."

"What the fuck is the deal, anyway?" asked Chaz.

"You wanna be fucked first or sucked first?" she asked him.

"What? Sucked, I guess, but--"

"I'm gonna suck him, Felix. I can suck you, too, or you could just start in fuckin'. You decide."

"This is weird," Chaz pronounced.

"I'll fuck. Kiss me again first, though," Felix told her, so she did that and stroked Chaz with one hand. When she broke it off, Felix fished a condom from his pocket, popped the catch on his trousers and slid easily out of them. She grinned, flashing the blue teeth again, shook her hair back and bent at the waist. Her mouth took Chaz in and Felix fingered her again, then opened the wrapper and set about putting the condom on. Soon he held his cock and pushed himself into her from behind. "You got one of these, Chaz?"

"He doesn't need one yet," Irene said. "I don't mind taking a load in my mouth." She took Chaz in again. Felix fucked to the music, holding her steady one-handed.

"I better anyway," Chaz said, pulling away. "You got any more, Felix?"

"Maybe Bill does. I think I got one more in my pocket."

"Hold on, Angel," Chaz told her. He stood back and stripped off his cords. "Hey Bill, gimme a couple condoms, wouldja? You gonna join us, right?"

"I'm too smashed right now, man. In the bedroom, there's a bunch by the bed on the table. I'm gonna do some more and just watch. I can fuck her after the party." He stuffed more weed into the pipe bowl.

"Whatever floats your boat. Thanks, man."

"Take as many as you need. Fuck her ass, too, she likes that."

"Yeah, right, sure." But along with the condoms he brought lube in, just the same.

Felix was back to kissing the girl, but on the couch this time, giving a slow grinding screw, face to face. It was difficult to make out details with the lighting and the jiggling daubs of paint. They kept breaking off the kiss to pant, staring into each other's eyes, and then they'd kiss again.

Felix moved sensuously in figures of eight, to judge from the yellow paint marks on his ass, but each turn rocked the little woman's body when he slid home against her shaven mound of Venus. She was clutching at him with her wiry legs as well as her slim arms, holding him tightly to her and pushing her sex onto him as hard as she could manage, whether they were kissing or not. They didn't look like people who needed a third party.

Chaz checked the condom and put it on anyhow. When he stepped into their range of view, Felix grinned hugely at him and Irene reached out to pull on his cock and bring him down to her mouth. On one knee with the other foot propped on the couch, Chaz pumped cock down into the willing girl's face.

She swirled her tongue madly at it and cupped an asscheek to guide him in, stroking Felix's ear and the side of his face with the other hand. Felix had changed his angle and was propped up an both arms, doing straight-in fucks and scooping lifting strokes in a complex pattern to the music of Tom Waits.

Chaz was daunted a little. Felix was a great performer. To keep from being overshadowed completely, he paid closer attention to Irene's soft mouth, meeting her eyes and telling her how sweet she was, gently stroking her forehead and tracing the designs on her tits with his fingers. In return for this attention, she moved the hand holding his ass down between his open cheeks to tease his anus and gently roll and heft his swaying balls. "Wo! Dude! Holy shit! Fuck her, man!" came the encouragement from their host.

Irene broke the seal to pant again. "Oh holy Mary! Oh, Felix! Felix, I'm gonna fuckin' come, I think! Mmh!" She cupped Chaz's ass again, hard, and bobbed fiercely on him with her eyes closed, lapping long strokes to the underside of it and taking in a sharp breath when one of Felix's slams hit her hard. Felix was sweating now and grinding at her clit with every stroke, throwing in little side-to-side moves, and still staying on the beat.

Irene left off her mouth work, clutched tightly at Chaz by his thigh muscles, and squealed incoherently, her breath interrupted by huffs with each new slam of Felix's tireless hips.

"Oh sweet Jesus! Oh, Christ!" she said. "Felix, come up and come in my mouth, take that off and come in my mouth, please, Felix, Chaz can fuck me but I want you to come up here--!"

Felix checked Chaz, Chaz nodded, and they made the swap, losing three beats only before Chaz was buried to the hilt in the tightest little pussy he'd ever felt in his life. She was sopping wet and she could take him all the way in, but it was so small and hot! Irene thanked Felix and the Savior as well, and peeled him, licking his balls and then grabbing him two handed to suck him with a will.

Chaz put every effort into making the little pussy reach another peak. It was intense work but he felt honor demanded a stellar performance. Amazingly, Felix still hadn't come and the girl broke her seal on him to pant and tell Chaz how sweet it was. He told him he was so good, so strong and so good, then called on Mary. "O Mother of God, bless me with his cum, I want his cum!" she said, and bobbed on Felix again.

Felix lost it and froze pushing into her face as far as he could reach. She had to rear back to keep from being speared, but she sucked and bobbed her head feverishly while Felix uttered a long wavering wail. Spurt after spurt filled her little mouth; she sobbed and swallowed. Chaz stayed on the beat and rode her clit high, throwing in circular grinds and side-to-side rattles, grunting on the downbeat. He grinned and reveled in it-- a musical fuck.

The girl yanked Felix out of her mouth and arched her back with her teeth clenched. Cum flowed down the sides of the painted face onto Bill's couch. Felix took over his own cock, spraying the last few drops on her face and hair. Chaz felt vindicated; he'd given her a big one!

She was speaking again. "Praise Mary! That was so cool, Chaz! I want your come now, okay? Let me eat it!"

"I'm about to come, Angel," Chaz informed her, still pounding the musical fuck in the tight, tight pussy. He'd felt it clutch him when she came, he'd never noticed it before tonight. What if it was because the others had never really come? "Oh God, I'm really close!!"

"Lemme eat it! Lemme eat it!" she whined. "Don't make me beg!"

"Okay, hurry, hurry..." Chaz pulled out and stood on his knees, panting very loudly and reaching for her. He got her hand and pulled to help her rise. She stripped his cock and closed so slowly on him, very soft, tongue sliding under it, big eyes watching his. Soft, then tightly compressing her lips, advancing and then retreating, working the tongue and looking into his eyes.

He felt the first jerk of subterranean muscle; she whined! The second, then a jet splashed into her throat, and another. Her little mews were drowned by his sharp yelp and moan of pleasure. His knees were jello, he braced on the arm and the back of the old couch and watched her knitted brows as the girl swallowed and swallowed.

"That was intense!" Felix said. "Lemme have a hit, Bill, then we'll do you again, okay?" He levered himself up and went toward Bill, who passed the bong over.

"Okay!" Irene said. She meant it. It was the first time she'd ever come, and she'd done it once with each of them.

"But we gotta clean up first and stuff," Felix went on. "And you shouldn't do that, eat the cum, you could get some deadly shit! We ought to talk, Angel, there's stuff you don't realize." He took a grateful lungful of smoke.

"We're clean, but you could get shit there's no cure for, Angel," Chaz chipped in. "Come on and get wiped off with us. You were great, really sweet! Come on!"

Felix passed him the bong, and took Angel's waist, leading her into the kitchen, which felt like a cleaner place than Bill's bathroom. Sucking in smoke, Chaz watched her little ass wag as she walked, holding Felix's arm and listening to him tell her about AIDS and hep C. He left the bong with Bill and they used his dish towels to clean off the semen. They washed her and then said she was clean enough to kiss again.

She kissed Felix long and hard, then opened her arms to Chaz. He had decided already to go ahead, and responded to her affection. They planned the next round on the way in to the blacklit sex arena. Chaz put on Oojami's Bellydancing Breakbeats CD. "Chicky" filled the room; the leadoff is one of their best.

Everyone flashed teeth at each other, the boys opened condoms and Chaz pointed out the lube on the coffee table.

Irene passed the lube to Chaz. Chaz had her lie across him and tenderly worked the stuff into her. He loved an upturned ass, especially if he could play with it. She stretched endlessly and yet sprang back. Facing her away, he lifted her up bodily and set her astride his curved and throbbingly hard cock. FUCK MY ASS, read the blue letters.

She braced her feet on the couch and pulled her cheeks apart, sitting slowly down on him. Her tongue stuck out and she closed her eyes. The hot cock slid sweetly up inside. "Ah... sweet Jesus," she breathed.

cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers