The Sculptor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he's not finished yet.

"Put arms around neck," he orders.

No sooner does she hug the statue than he pulls the stool away. She grasps with all her strength, afraid of slipping and impaling herself more deeply.

He lifts her left leg and indicates that she should wrap both her legs around the statue's waist. This leaves her clinging to the statue, unable to escape because she is so thoroughly impaled.

"Please, Giacomo, let me down now. I've done what you wanted."

But Giacomo hasn't finished. Instead he moves behind her and she hears him open his fly.

He rubs his rough hands against her arse cheeks which are now spread wide, then she feels his penis pushing insistently against her tiny hole.

She knows there's no point in pleading with him to stop.

"Giacomo, if you must do this," she begs, "Please at least use some oil!"

He curses and stomps off, returning with the bottle of olive oil which he splashes over her rump.

She remembers Patricia's advice about relaxing. Not so easy when you are already impaled on a cold bronze phallus and an angry man with a huge penis is pushing into your arse.

The pressure on her arse becomes exquisitely painful before the muscle finally gives in and lets his penis enter. Even then, it continues to contract painfully until he is deep inside.

With two penises she has never felt so stretched and open. Then Giacomo starts pumping, gently at first and then with a ferocity she has never felt from him before.

It brings tears to her eyes. He is pushing up into her with all his strength, grinding her against the cold statue and the unyielding metal penis inside her.

Finally she can bear it no longer and she lets out a loud, desperate cry.

"Noooooo!"

Her cry echoes around the room.

In her agony she doesn't hear the door open and Patricia rush in. She has no recollection of Patricia pulling Giacomo away from her and helping her off the statue.

When she does begin to make sense of things, she realises she is curled in a ball on the floor, with a sheet covering her. Patricia is cradling her head in her hands stroking her hair.

"I'm OK," she says finally. "Don't worry, I'm OK." Patricia offers her a drink of water and she sits up. She feels bruised and sore but eventually manages to stand.

"Lets put you to bed," says Patricia.

"What about Giacomo?" asks Gina.

"He's gone down to the town for a drink. I don't expect him back till late."

---

8. THE VENUS

Giacomo doesn't return that night and next morning Patricia helps Gina pack up her things. The thesis is all but finished and they have booked her a train to Rome and a flight home that afternoon.

Just as Patricia is starting the car, Giacomo arrives home. He looks tired and miserable.

"Bella," he says to Gina, holding out his arms to embrace her. He has tears in his eyes.

"Giacomo," says Patricia, "Its OK. She's fine. Gina, wait in the car for a minute will you."

Gina watches them talking in the rear view mirror, then Patricia gets in the car.

"He's really sorry," explains Patricia as she starts the engine. "He has these black spells from time to time. He'll be back to his normal self in a few days. I feel bad...I shouldn't have sent you down to him, knowing the state he was in."

"It's OK Gina, really, I'm fine. I had a really great time staying at Cipressa, and thanks to you, my thesis is in the bag."

"I'd like you to come back some time," Patricia says. "Just as a friend, next time...no extra duties."

Gina laughs. "The duties were a pleasure, and I was glad I could give you a break. I'd love to visit again, thank you."

Firenze railway station is noisy and smelly after the peace of Cipressa. The women hug and cry and promise to stay in touch.

"He's not always like that, Gina," whispers Patricia.

"I know. He's a wonderful, talented man. Don't worry, Staying with you both was an experience I'll always remember. Testing the limits like we did is something I think I needed to do. I hope we do meet again, I really do."

Somewhere over the Mediterranean, Gina reaches up to take a book from her bag in the overhead luggage. Out slides a wooden box that she didn't pack. She opens the box and inside is the little stone venus with a note in Patricia's hand.

Dear Gina,

Look after her for me.

—Patricia.

She hugs the stone figure to her chest, snuggles under the blanket and falls asleep.