The Sea Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctors agreed he was fine, a concussion is what they had all thought. He would be fine just needed some off the sea rest and he would be fine in a few days.

When he arrived back at the dock they were finishing up the tally and his father was in the office. The deck hands were waiting impatiently on the deck of the Sea Siren. Raff seemed happy to see him as he boarded.

"Well kid what did the doctors say."

"A concussion, but I am fine."

"That's good it could have been a whole lot worse you know."

"Yes, I know. What are we looking at did pop say?"

"About 25 or 30."

"Yeah for you guys, not me."

Just as he had thought his dad came back and he was getting about 18, less than what he had thought to pay bills and then to pay tuition. He would have to save most of it, and do another season, perhaps he could go in the summer after the January season. This bummed Joel to no end, along with this he had yet to deal with Raff.

The hands collected their pay and their gear and headed out, Joel was standing outside the wheel house when he saw Raff on the dock with his gear over his shoulder, he looked up at Joel with the biggest smile on his face, he pointed to his bag then turned and walked away. Joel had no idea what he had meant but found out when he got his gear from below a note was stuck in his bag.

Meet me at my place, Saturday at 8 p.m. signed R.

Joel's spirits soared at the thought of being with Raff without fear of discovery by someone on the crew. Saturday came and he drove to Anchor, stopping outside Raff's house it was a small house just outside town, it was log cabin style with a large deck all around it, there were hardly any houses around. It was perfect.

Joel walked up to the door but before he could knock the door flew open, there in the doorway was Raff with a big smile on his face. Joel walked in and he shut the door behind him. At once Raff was behind Joel nuzzling his neck, Joel cried out with pleasure. He grabbed Joel's hand and led him to the living room, once there they unceremoniously stripped themselves of all obstacles.

They laid down on the floor in front of the fireplace, the fire was burning brightly and cast a golden light over there hot skin as they sucked each others cock furiously, there fingers enticing each others holes. The moans filled the room, as Raff came up behind Joel he was begging him to fill his ass with his hot cock.

"Go on, fuck my ass, I want you so badly."

"You sure you want me," he said as he teased Joel's hole.

Joel pushed a finger of his own in his hole to show Raff he was ready, Raff pushed Joel's hand out of the way and pushed his cock in side. Joel moaned with delight as he was getting what he had wanted. Raff buried his cock deep in Joel's ass, jetting in and out with labored breaths. Raff moved deep within Joel while his hands roamed his body, stroking his cock and kissing him deeply, lovingly.

They made love long into the night, holding each other, kissing, touching and talking. Raff held onto Joel like he didn't want to let him go. They talked about NYU and how Joel should go.

"I can't Raff, I didn't make enough to cover everything. At least not now, I could possibly go in the summer after the January season."

"Yes you can go," he handed Joel an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Your future."

"What are you talking about," he said as he opened it. Inside was a check for enough to cover his tuition for at least half the year.

"No Raff I can't."

"Yes you can and you will, I won't take it back. It's what I want to do for you and for me as well. You have in this short time given me such happiness that I want you to be happy, and going to art school is what you want most and what will make you the happiest. I love you Joel, please take the money."

"You love me."

"Yes, more than I thought I could love any woman. I still don't believe I'm gay, just bi I think," he said laughing.

"I love you too, how can I leave now knowing how we feel about each other."

"You can and you will for us both, I don't want anything to spoil what we have had. It would be if it were to come out about us, I have to be able to work with these men and it would be too hard if they knew. I'm not ashamed of being with you Joel, that's not it. Like I said, I'm not gay. I'm just in love with another man, in a relationship that can't go any further for both our sakes because I want you to have the life you have dreamed of, and this here fishing and being here in Alaska is my life I dreamed of. I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize that for either of us. You may one day want to come back to fishing I want you to have that chance but it wouldn't happen if it came out your gay or that we were in a relationship."

"I understand, you are being selfless and I love that about you. Would you be able to come to New York someday to see me or see me when I come home on visits if your not out on the boat?"

"Of course, it's not like we will never see each other again, internet, phone, planes are wonderful inventions you know."

"Yes I know. If your sure this is what you want?"

"It's what I want, your what I want," he said fondling Joel's rising cock.

"I love you Raff, I will miss you."

"You haven't left yet," he said leaning down and sucking Joel's cock deep within his mouth.

Joel lovingly stroked his head as he sucked on his cock, tears streamed down his face thinking about the love he felt for this man and the sacrifice he was making for them both. Raff caught him up in his arms as his cock found it's home in Joel's ass. He wiped the tears from his cheeks as he drove home his love for him.

Joel left for college 3 weeks later, much to his father's anger and his mothers pride. He and Raff spent as much time together as they could, making love and making plans for visits. Raff was sad and happy all at the same time as he watched Joel leave his house for the final time. He knew, he was gay, he just wanted to keep it to himself. He would forever long for his love, but it was all for the best and he knew it.

12