The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Princess awakens, confused.
1.2k words
4.08
38.6k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Princess Lisa awoke the next morning confused for what was she doing alone in a cabin on a boat. Then it came back to her in a flash. The death of her father, being dragged to the boat and the huge man who had raped every hole she had. She must be ready to protect herself for she knew he would come back for more.

Murdock had been awake for hours when the sun finally rose. Shouting orders and directing the men of his crew they were making good time. His clanchief would be happy with the booty his ships carried. But the princess worried him, yes she had been taken last night and she said she would be his slave but what would daylight bring. As he pondered his next move with her he drank his coffee and had breakfast. Soon his second in command would be awake and ready to take over. Then he would see what fight she had left in her. They would be at sea for another few weeks and so he would have the time to truly break her spirit.

He brought some food for her but was cautious as he entered his cabin. He waited in the doorway as his eyes adjusted to the dimness. He scanned the room and saw her hiding spot. He set the food on the table and locked the door. Then he waited for her to move. It didn't take long for her to attack. But she was no match for him. As she ran naked towards him with the dagger raised he sidestepped and stopped her with a quick blow to the stomach. She fell to the floor gasping for breath. He took the dagger and put it away. "Now get up and eat you bitch I want you strong enough to be a good fuck for me" he told her. When she was slow moving he grabbed her hair and used it to lift her to the table. As she ate he looked at her and admired the beautiful body she had. This was truly a slave fit for him and she would be the proper challenge for him.

When she finished eating he rose and told her what was to become of her. "You will be my slave. I will use you as I please and if you try to fight I will punish you. For what happened today I am going to punish you so you will not try that again. Next time it may not be me coming through that door and the men may not be so easy on you. Now do you need to use the bathroom." She nodded he led her to it and watched as she squatted to relieve herself. He stepped forward and as he raised his kilt with one hand he took her by the hair. "Now then slave I will begin your punishment." With that he began to piss on her. She was shocked for she was getting aroused as this beast of a man did this to her. She closed her eyes and allowed him to use her like this. Then when he finished he told her to clean herself up and return to the bedroom.

As she entered the room she was frightened wondering what would happen next. He jumped her from behind and before she could do anything her hands were tied again. Then he took some more rope and began to bind her tits with it. Tighter and tighter they were bound squeezing them. This was making her even more aroused and wet between her legs. Then he threw onto the table. Her legs were grabbed and spread. Then lifted to be tied to the rafters. Her head hung over the edge of the table and she could not see him. He then used a cloth to blindfold her and she was totally at his mercy.

He began by twisting her nipples hard so they became erect. Then pulling on them he attached the nipple clamps to each one. This he followed by slapping at her bound tits. She screamed at the pain but her cunt began to leak from the wetness his punishment caused. Then using a long thin piece of wood he beat her tits and belly as his other hand began to finger her exposed cunt. As he continued her punishment she began the first of that days many orgasms. thrashing against her bonds she same and her cunt flowed her juices over his hand. He continued to beat her until she was over her cum and lay there sweating and moaning her enjoyment.

He moved to her head and grabbing it roughly he forced her mouth open and shoved his hard cock into it. The angle of her head was perfect and he started to fuck all the way into her open throat. As he fucked her throat he again used his hands to twist and slap at her bound tits. She no longer cared for anything except to be his slave and allow him to use her as he pleased. To show her master this she started to suck and lick the cock in her mouth. Feeling this he increased the force and speed at which he was fucking her mouth. When he started to call her names such as cunt, bitch, whore she moaned and increased the suction on his cock. Then before he exploded in her mouth he removed his cock. She whimpered and begged for him to put it back for she loved the feel of it in her mouth.

Getting between her legs he rubbed his hard cock along her cunt. Then he told her to beg for her master's cock. This she did with enthusiasm, begging for the cock she knew she loved and telling her master how much she wanted to be fucked by him. He placed the head at the entrance to her cunt. Then grabbing her tits he used them to pull her onto his hard hot cock. this pushed her over the edge and again she started to cum. Her juices flowed over his cock as he started to fuck her hard and fast. Banging away at the cunt spread before him he was truly in heaven. She began to lift her hips and thrust back at him. Then she told him he was her one and only master and she was willingly his slave. "You can use me as you wish master I am yours and yours alone. I love to be fucked by your cock any and all of my holes are yours to use." With that he exploded his cum deep into her cunt and fell onto her.

When he could stand again he released her from her bonds. She got off the table and sank to her knees before him. "Please forgive me master for I was foolish when I attacked you" she said. He looked down at her and considered her request. "Yes I forgive you but if ever you try something like that again you will wish that I had killed you before I finish punishing you. Now get in the bed I need sleep before my next watch begins." And so they fell asleep again in each others arms.

To Be Continued...