The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 03

Story Info
She awakens alone.
1.1k words
4.23
32.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa awakes alone again but that is OK her Master must take care of the ship. Over the weeks since she has been onboard she has found out what she truly was meant to be. Her Master's utter, total slut and slave. She has been fucked, beaten, pissed on and taken in every way possible. And she has loved it all. Every time her master enters the cabin he has found a new and wonderful way to use her. Her only hope is that it never ends.

Murdock has been drilling his men on ship to ship fighting. Four times now the ships have come along side each other and a mock battle has occurred. He likes the way his men are fighting for him and knows they are ready for any challenge. He issues the orders to stand down and continue on the way home.

Home the thought is both good and bad. He must make a decision about the princess slave soon. Just thinking of her gets his cock hard. He yells for his second in command to take charge and goes to his cabin.

As he enters she falls to her knees and asks how may she serve her Master. He strips and lays on the bed. "Give me a rub down" he orders. She obeys immediately. Getting on his back she begins to rub and massage the man of her dreams. Slowly she eases the stress and strain from his body. When she gets to his ass he stops her. "Now then slut something new for you. Spread my cheeks and clean my ass with that talented tongue of yours." With a quick "yes Master" she lowers her face to his ass. Spreading his cheeks she begins to slowly lick her way along it. She thinks partly how degrading this is but also she is turned on and getting wet being used this way.

Her tongue makes it's way to the puckered hole and starts to lick and push into it. Her first taste is amazing and she must have more. Faster and faster she licks and probes at her Masters ass. Her tongue enters and she finds herself tongue fucking her Master. Her hand slides under him and grabs his swollen cock and begins to stroke it in time with her tongue. Then she feels her Masters hand on her head pushing her further into his ass and she obeys. Making her tongue rigid she begins to move her head up and down fucking his ass with her tongue as she jerks his cock with her hand. He begins to moan and she can feel the cock start to swell in her hand.

"Stop" he orders "my cum is not for the sheets and if you keep that up it will be on them." He grabs her hair and uses it to pull her away. Rolling over he orders her to get his cock wet with her mouth. She truly loves to suck his cock and lowers her head to it like an obedient slave.

When she has gotten it nice and wet he pulls her up by the hair. Rolling her over so her back is to him, Murdock rubs his hard cock against her asshole. Grabbing her hips he pulls her back to him. Impaling her ass on his cock. Then using her hips he sets a rhythm of fast hard assfucking. When she begins to move with him, he lets go and orders his slave to fuck her ass with his cock. He reaches forward and starts to pull and twist her nipples. This makes her hotter and she speeds up the fucking of her ass on his hard cock. As she slams her ass back onto his cock he begins to slap and hit at her tis driving her on. Soon she cannot stand and begins to plead and beg her master to let his slut cum on his cock. "You will cum when I tell you bitch" and his fingers find her wet cunt. Sliding them into her he starts to fuck his sluts cunt and rub his cock as it moves in and out of her asshole. Again she begs and pleads to be allowed to cum. "I said when I tell you slut and if you ask again it will be long time before I let you."

Murdock knows he is close to cumming himself and stops her fucking motions. He pulls his cock from her ass and orders her to lay on her back. She does and wonders what her Master has in mind now. Straddling her head his cock wet from her ass, he tells her she may cum when she feels his cock explode in her mouth. Then he slowly lowers his cock to her waiting mouth. Watching he sees his cock surrounded by her lips and swallowed. Then he shoves down with his hips and into her waiting throat. She starts to gag but relaxes and allows him to drive his cock forward into her. Then he pulls back and she greedily chews the head sending shivers through his body.

Beginning a steady facefuck of his slave gives him true enjoyment. In and out his cock fucks her mouth as she sucks and uses her tongue to make her master happy. Then he grabs her legs and bends them up so her cunt and ass are wide open for him. She takes hold of her ankles when told and loves the feeling of being laid open for her Master. His fingers begin to explore her wet cunt and she moans around the cock in her mouth. Getting them wet he slides them lower towards her puckered asshole. Then without pause two fingers shove into her ass and he times his motions to the fucking of her mouth. Lowering his head he begins to lick and chew at her wet cunt. He knows he can barely hold back from cumming so he speeds up the assault of her holes with mouth, fingers, and cock. She can only lay there and enjoy as she continues to suck at his throbbing cock. Then suddenly she feels the cock expand in her mouth and drive as far into her throat as he can get it. Balls slapping her face he explodes his cum into her mouth and she finally can cum herself.

Sucking at his cock to get all his sperm from it she screams out her orgasm. Then drawing back he places her hand on his cock and she jerks and pulls at it. His cum flows out and onto her face covering it in hot stickiness. This drives her even further into orgasm and she screams louder. Then when he finishes cumming he rolls off of her and watches as she wipes the cum up with her fingers and licks them clean. When she is done he climbs up beside her kisses her and holds her tight as they drift off to sleep.

To Be Continued...