The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 05

Story Info
She wakes with Master in her mouth.
2.3k words
4.11
38.8k
10
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with the feel of her Master's cock hardening in her mouth. Tied as she was it had been an erotic night. When she wasn't dreaming of his cock she was sucking and chewing on it. Twice her Master had awakened and given her a furious facefuck ending with her mouth full of his cum, and her gagging to swallow it all as his cock exploded deep in her throat. Now as the sun rose she knew her duty and started to give Master the blowjob he needed. Feeling his slut bob her head back and forth on his cock he came awake. For awhile he just watched as she gave him head. Her mouth stretching as it devoured his hard cock. Realizing he was awake she looked up at him and began to moan.

He felt the vibrations from this down to the root of his cock. Then he began to encourage her by calling her the names she loved. How she was a true cock loving slut and a cum drinking bitch. Grabbing her hair he used it to pull her head back and forth. At this she increased her sucking and chewing on the hard hot cock. She allowed her Master to facefuck her again enjoying the pleasure of being used by him. He used her hair to draw her deeper onto it and felt her throat open for him to fuck. Harder and faster he drove her upon it. Barely able to breath around his cock she sucked and chewed with everything she had to please her Master.

Then he drove her down so her face was against his stomach and he was buried deep in her throat. The feel of her throat opening and closing on his cock drove him over the edge and he roared as he spilled his hot cum into her greedy mouth. She swallowed and swallowed as he let loose into her cocksucking mouth and throat. Finally he was finished and released her hair and untied her. "Thank you my cum loving slut now get up and get dressed for today is a good day to die." She agreed knowing they would land today and be in danger from the moment they set foot onshore.

As the ships entered the harbor they were hailed by those onshore. Some with cries of joy others with dismay. Four ships had left but only two returned. They were tied to the dock and the unloading had begun when the Clanchief arrived. He did not seem pleased but was smiling just the same as he greeted Murdock. "I have bad tidings sir" Murdock said "we were set upon by the king's ships and lost two ships before we defeated them. I still went forward and claimed the castle though. I have had my revenge on the man who killed my father, the king is dead." The Clanchief frowned but said nothing. "I have also avenged my brother by taking his daughter as a slave. She has been a pleasant distraction for me on the return journey." The Clanchief voiced his disapproval of this. "Hold" Murdock said," I know you have the right to the slaves but now she has been broken in for you and will give you no problems sir."

"Fine" he replied "this time you are allowed this for vengeance on your brother's killer. Next time you may not be so lucky though."

"Yes sir" replied Murdock. "Now then have your spoils brought to the castle and we shall see what you have brought me."

"Yes sir" he replied. "The slaves shall be sent to my holding pen so I may chose my new ones." With that he left not even giving them a goodbye.

Murdock's second in command approached and said "well the old man does seem surprised to see us alive. I will get things set here and send everything as he wanted."

"Fine" said Murdock "I must see the widows and speak to them personally." After giving condolences and what money he could to those whose men had been lost, he headed for his home to await the Clanchief's orders.

He was right for three days now the clancheif had let him cool his heels and wait for the call to the castle. It could be avoided no longer and he received the call with pleasure. There was to be a grand party that night in the honor of the men lost in battle. Perfect timing no moon to alert anyone that ships were coming from the back and easier to take over when the castle was full of drunks. He called for his second in command and gave him the orders to signal the ships that tonight was the night. "Make sure you are back in time though for you will be missed."

"Yes sir" the man replied and left.

The celebration was well under way when Murdock called for silence. The room grew quiet and he spoke. "Thank you clanchief for the honor you give to those who died gaining riches for you." A murmur rose for this was not truly respectful. "Also I see that you have taken your share out of the booty for before us this night is not even half of what a single ship returned to home with." Lord Shelby arose to scold him but Murdock silenced him with a hard glare. "I fought and lost men for those riches my lord so I have the right to say what I say. Serving the clanchief tonight is the daughter of the king I slew to gain these spoils and slaves. Is she not truly the most beautiful slave you have seen gentlemen. Too bad she serves a decrepit old fool."

This was getting too much for the clanchief and he stood to yell for his guards. With that Murdock drew his sword and began a fight for his life once more. Slashing and parrying blows he fought like a wildman all the time heading towards his target the clanchief. As more of the guards entered his men fought harder but they were being slowly outnumbered. Then a new noise sounded from outside sounds of battle being waged. This encouraged his men but confused the guards for who was coming to help the men they fought.The doors burst open and the rest of Murdock's men entered.

Killing the last guard between him and the clanchief Murdock mounted the raised platform. Seeing this the clanchief grabbed Lisa and held a Kirk to her throat. The fighting stopped and all eyes went to the scene at the front of the room. "So he said you want to take my place do you."

"No" said Murdock "I want to kill the traitor who killed my father and took his place. Now I will kill you just as I killed your brother who you sent to warn the king of my approach."

"No" said the Clanchief "you will lower your sword or this bitch will die. I know you care for her and do not wish to see her harmed." Torn between his thirst for vengeance and his love for his slave, he hesitated then slowly began to lower his sword. That was the opening the clancheif needed. Releasing her he stabbed forward and cut Murdock's right arm almost to the bone. Lisa ran to him but he pushed her away and picked up his sword. Barely able to hold it he glared at the clanchief. "Come old man it is between us and us alone now." Drawing a sword the clanchief lunged forward. Murdock parried the blow and sidestepped. Laughing he put his sword in his left hand and said "old man now you learn a secret. I have always been left-handed. They taught me right handed so prepare to face my stronger sword arm." With that he lunged to attack. With a speed and fury never seen before, he forced the chief backwards. Blow after blow rang out mesmerizing those watching. It was all the clanchief could do to parry the blows and step back. Finally his back to the wall he could go no further. Then with an upwards slice followed by a slash across his throat Murdock finished his vengeance on his father's killer. Turning to face the crowded room he spoke. "I hereby claim what is mine by right of birth and battle, I am now Clanchief." The crowd roared their approval. With that he fell to the floor passing out from loss of blood.

Hearing voices he slowly opened his eyes. Looking around he saw he was in the bedroom of the clancheif. His bedroom now. Seeing Roderick at the foot of the bed he asked "how long have I been here."

"Five days" was the answer "the doctor kept you drugged so you would heal. And this one has not left your side he said pointing to Lisa." He turned and smiled at her, "thank you" he said. "What has happened in that time?"

"Well those lords were afraid when you woke you would come after them so everyone of them has pledged allegiance to you. We have the castle and all of your lands under control of men loyal to you. Seems no one wanted that old fool in charge anymore so killing him has made you a hero to the people."

"It is time I got up and attended to some things" he said. As he dressed he realized the doctor was right and he was well healed. Taking Lisa in his arms he kissed her and told her to rest up they would be doing some catching up when he returned.

He had assembled the men of his ships and all their families. "First I must thank all of you for being loyal to me and here are your rewards." The loot from three ships was placed before them. "The fourth I take for myself. Also I must ask your families to forgive me for making them think you were dead. If I didn't we would all be dead now." With that the crowd cheered for their new clanchief and he took his leave.

Hours later after taking care of his duties he arrived back in his bedroom. Waiting for him was a vision of heaven his princess slave. Taking her to a chair he sat her upon his lap. "We must talk" he said. "I feel for you like have I have no woman before, but having made you a slave I cannot undo it."

"I know" she said "and I do not wish to be anything but your slave. Master you are the one man I can be happy with for the rest of my life and I will always be your willing slave. You may use me as you please and I will love all of it." He smiled and kissed her. "Now then shall we find out what it is like to fuck on a clanchiefs bed" he said. "Fuck all my holes for me Master" was her reply.

He carried her to the bed and lay her on it. Taking her legs he bent up them so they were under her arms. getting a rope he tied her arms and legs like this. He then stood and looked at his loving slave. He ripped her panties from her. Dropping to his knees he buried his face in her cunt licking and chewing at it. His fingers slid along her ass and pushed into her puckered asshole. In and out went the fingers fucking her ass while he ate her cunt. Then as she neared orgasm he stood and plowed his hard cock into her wet cunt. Fucking at her spread cunt he kept fingerfucking her ass. She felt the huge cock ramming in and out of her as the fingers moved in her asshole. When she could take no more she begged to be allowed to cum. "Not yet slut" and he moved his cock to her tight asshole. With a single hard thrust he buried his cock in her ass and she screamed in extasy.

Reaching forward he grabbed her tits and pulled on them. Then began a hard pounding of her willing asshole. "Yes take my cock up your ass" he told her and was pleased to hear her beg to be assfucked. Harder and harder he fucked her and pulled her tits. Then he pulled out his cock and shoved it back into her cunt. Back and forth he went first pounding her cunt then shoving his cock into her ass and fucking it. All the while pulling and slapping at her tits. When she was a limp form from the joy she felt he told her to beg for his cum. "Please Master cum in me" she begged. "I am your cumslut I will do anything for you and your cock. Fuck me, beat me, piss on me, use me as you will but feed me your cum Master." Then he asked if she wanted to cum herself. "Yes" she cried . "Then cum with me slut" and his cock flooded her cunt with cum. As she felt the hot juice flow into her she screamed into an orgasm. He fucked his cum into her as she shook and cried through her own cum. Coating his cock with her juices and his flowing from her well fucked cunt.

Slowly they relaxed and he released her from her bonds. Holding her tight and kissing her he asked "would my slut like to be held tonight or would she like to sleep with a mouthful of cock." Smiling at him she said "please Master let me sleep with your cock in my mouth." He pushed her down to his cock and tied her so her face was buried in his crotch and her mouth was wrapped around his cock. She licked and sucked all the juices from his cock tasting her own cunt and ass as she did. This made her Master hard again and he gave her a fast hard facefuck to finish the first of many nights they would have together.

To Be Continued...