The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch.09

Story Info
He uses her before battle.
978 words
4.26
31.8k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was suspended facedown above the floor at crotch height. Her shoulders and waist were supported. As were her outstretched arms and legs. Her nipples were clamped and attached by a strong heavy chain hanging below her. The chain had danced around all night as her Master fucked sucked and used her. His cock had impaled itself in her mouth, ass, and cunt repeatedly. Master had fucked eaten and fingered her to orgasm several times . Yet still he had not cum. Now he sat in front of her and played with the chain. Several times she watched as he had stretched her tits as far as they would go. Her long hair had been braided . His other hand held her braid so just inches from his hard cock while he played with the chain. "Now slave beg for your Master's seed" he told her. Braving the pleasureable pain of his treatment she pleaded "Please Master your slave needs you seed. I do anything and allow you to use me for it. Your my reason for being. I am your fucktoy, slut, whore, and cocksucker please give me your cum". With that he stood as he let go of her braid and came. Hung as she was she could do nothing but open her throat and feel it being washed with hot cum straight down it. Using the braid he lifted her from his slowly softening cock and bent to kiss her cheek. "Soon it will be all over" he whispered.

She awoke and knew he had come to her in her dreams again. She could taste his cum and her juices from his hard cock. It had been like this for the whole 2 weeks so far. So as it had for all the females who waited on the plateau for her Master or her man to come back. Every night they had been used and fucked by what seemed to be the ghosts of the men who had left with the Druid's.

After the first week of this some of the females didn't wake up. That morning the glowing symbol reappeared and the entrance head opened to deposit several bodies but the exit head remained closed. When it had gone the bodies were found to belong to the females who still slept. The first of the Beserkers were being born.

By the end of the second week 492 male bodies slept on the plateau alongside 492 female. 1 of 8 men who remained would be Master Warrior and walk through the as yet to be opened exit head.

Murdock held his sword Fire Storm. It still glistened and shone even after the battles it had seen. They had fought at first to sort out the order and do a ranking of them for the tournament which lay ahead. The rules were easy there was only one: He who lives moves on.

The First week all who died in these man to man battles had been reborn right away. Then each night they had been able to use their females or so it seemed.

Now it was the second week and there was no rebirth anymore.

He had defeated all of his opponents so far, but so had the others. His first opponent was easily dispatched when fate intervened and he tripped, falling down the entrance to the fight ring. Landing awkward he broke his neck dying . This reminder of the fates gave him a chance to relax and think more than 1 step ahead since this started. He had experienced many things in that time. Firstly each win since the start of the tournament had been accompanied with the sum total of the other's existence being transferred to him. This meant the Beserkers entire knowledge of tactics and skills were the Master Warrior's to command. The next opponent was not going to be so easy.

They slowly circled each other in the center of the vast fighting ring. They had been at this for 5 hours and the battle was winding down to it's inevitable end, He who lives moves on.

Murdock thrusted and was parried. Just a few more steps he thought. He was in his high stance both hands holding the broadsword above his head. Then the other made the move he was waiting to see, exposing a half inch section of his neck. Suddenly he placed his feet together and whirled the sword in a circle above his head and angled down at that exact spot. He had just executed the Shirahae maneuver decapitating his rival.

As the body fell he finally relaxed for the first time since the fight started. Sweat poured from him as he looked around to see who was left of the other duo fighting here today. It was then that Donald of Sutherland decided it was time to end this. With a lightning fast kick to the head knocking his opponent down he impaled him upon his sword in a classic Koro maneuver.

The 2 men eyed each other both knowing one of them was to be Master Warrior. As they started to move towards each other a Druid appeared between them. He was tall and wore the gray hooded robe of his order. " Just as one of you will be Master of warriors so too our order has a Leader and I am him. I am the Master Druid", he told them. "However that is a decision for tomorrow. Now it is time to relax and prepare. Follow my brothers to your reward for today's wins."

As she entered her tent not far from the center of the plateau she knew it would not be long before her Master returned to her.

Almost as soon as she lay she slept and was transported to that special place where Murdock awaited her.

To Be Continued.