The Seahorse Society Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gulped nervously wondering if she shouldn't wait on the whole lust and sex thing? But she was so turned on too and what he was doing with his right hand had her wet and trembling in both trepidation and excited arousal.

"I um... I think maybe I should... um..." he kissed her once more and smiled.

"How about you shut up and not over think this Trish okay?" His smile and tone were warm and she nodded quietly and bit her lower lip as she closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of his fingers stroking her through her satin panties.

When she opened her eyes his face was warm and smiling and he was looking directly into her eyes. It made her feel shy and nervous. She tried to look away but kept returning his gaze and grinning awkwardly.

"I haven't done this that much. Just so you know." She said softly.

He nodded and leaned his head forward to touch his forehead to hers as he smiled and spoke.

"I know." She looked at him questioningly and he responded. "Super genius, remember?"

She smiled and nodded trying to seem confident even though she was quite nervous.

She closed her eyes and felt him kissing her neck and her jaw and chin. Then her lips before moving down to her collarbone and chest. His nose brushed over her shirt and tickled as he rubbed it down her stomach.

She opened her eyes and looked down to where he was now hunched over her between her legs. Todd lifted her skirt hem up and pulled her panties off of her sliding them down her legs and off of her ankles. He tossed them onto the carpet and she turned her head to look at her silk panties lying there.

This was something novel and for a moment as her thoughts wandered she focused on the tiny details of the lace edges. They looked kind of sexy in a small tossed heap on the floor. Maybe more so because Todd had tossed them there.

He widened her legs and she felt his fingers prying her hood open above her sensitive upper labia. His warm tongue flickered over her clitoris and she jerked wildly as the pleasure sensation of the contact shot through her groin and made her gasp in amazement and delight.

Todd licked and fingered and sucked on her parts as she heaved and shook and writhed in unfamiliar ecstasy. The sexual sensations and stimulation were incredible. Her breathing quickened and her heart pounded as Todd worked her into a growing climax.

She was going nuts she thought. This was so great. It couldn't get any better than this. This was pure pleasure on a level of intimacy she had never encountered before. But he stopped just as she was about to orgasm and she gasped and looked at him to see if anything was wrong?

Todd was smiling as he took off his shirt and pulled off his shorts. He leaned forward and licked her stomach and then grabbed her shirt and slid it up her torso exposing her belly as he went. His face followed the progress upward and his tongue swirled and licked her sensitive and mildly ticklish skin making her giggle and jump.

As her shirt came over her face and head he held it in place pinning her arms above her head. She had a bra on and could feel him unhooking it and pulling it up her chest over her breasts. She was blushing again and glad that her face was covered from his view as she felt his hand cupping her breasts and rubbing softly over her nipples and areolas.

She felt him kiss her and mouth her nipples with his wild warm lips and tongue. His teeth lightly rasped and tugged at her hardening nipples and she gasped and panted feeling her vagina undulating and contracting. She had never experienced this before either! It was not like anything she'd ever imagines that sex could be like.

Todd pulled her shirt up farther so that just her eyes and forehead where still covers and he kissed her cheeks, her nose, her chin, her jaw, her upper lip, and everywhere except both lips. She was dying to have him kiss her mouth. She tried to reach for his face but he held her shirt firmly trapping her arms so that she couldn't move them.

She gasped and started to beg him for a kiss, but as if anticipating this he muffled her pleas with a deep long kiss as he moved over her hot excited body. In fact she was so heavily stimulated and so absorbed in the kiss that at first she was unaware of his erection which was already penetrating her vagina and lodged deep inside of her body.

As Todd began to pump his hips it was about the third stroke before she gasped as she suddenly felt everything full force and realized that he was inside and making love to her. Each trust sending a wild tingling jolt through her and her body responding with heavy contractions and excitement!

He hovered over her and pulled her shirt over her head as he continued to move inside of her with strong hard strokes. She groaned and tossed her head wildly from side to side before arching her back and neck as she started to climax in full.

Her half lidded eyes gazed up his face and he stared back at her with eyes that spoke to her and a powerful sense of unity filled her. She wondered what he was thinking, but closed her eyes again and cried out as he sped up grinning.

"OHMAGOD!!! Came her cries as if it were a single word. He smiled warmly and she looked at him hen she opened her eyes again.

But he wasn't finished by a long shot. He sped up and she writhed and cried and shook. Her arms came free from under the shirt and she grabbed his back and hooked her legs around him trying to pull herself further onto his hard penis.

Her fingers scratched and dug into his back and she gasped and hissed as her wild breathing escaped through clenched teeth. Lovemaking had become primal. He smiled and now a fierce lustful stare met hers as he grinned at her.

He kissed her and then whispered in her ear.

"I like making love to you! But now I think we should fuck a little too!"

She nodded with eyes looking wild and needy. There was a very raw primal lust coursing through her. She had never known this wild side of herself. But to her own amazement and shock she heard herself snap back in his ear. "Are you gonna talk all day or are ya gonna fuck me Todd?!"

He grinned. They were both feeling it.

Suddenly he leaned back and grabbed her wrists holding them above her head. He leaned in and kissed her and then began to screw her at a wild pace. Faster and faster until she shook and bucked and cried out wildly. Trish bucked and thrashed and hissed at him through tight clenched teeth.

"Yessssssss! That's it! C'mon Todd! Harder! Faster! Fuck me!"

His own wicked grin met hers and he pushed her legs up and bent them forward until they rested against her chest pinning her to the cushions. Now he fucked her with strong carnal abandon and Trish cried out and tossed her head wildly.

This was new and wild and she felt herself not just thrashing in lust, but releasing her inner demons. Years of frustration, self doubt, anger, resentment, and a thousand other little issues and stresses all expressing themselves and being channeled and then dissipated all at once!

Todd was sweating and moving at a very strong and fast pace as she bucked and even became overwhelmed. She tried to resist him for a few moments pushing and thrashing but he kept her pinned and kept going. Finally as she orgasmed again he came too pulling out of her body and ejaculating across her belly and chest.

Then the two of them collapsed in a panting exhausted mess on the couch as sweat dripped and poured and Trish spasmed and jerked in the after throes of her climax. Todd slowly raised himself and stood on weak legs then turned and walked over to her bathroom returning with a towel. He wiped her body clean of seamen and sweat and wiped himself down too.

"I need some ice water!" She gasped. He nodded.

"I'll go get some." She was going to argue about being the hostess so she should get it, but he was already up and moving toward the kitchen and she was still weak and shaking from the sex. Her muscles twitched and spasmed and she lay there looking over at her seahorses with a smile on her face and a warm feeling in her heart.

Todd returned with the glass and smiled.

"You gotta sit up or you'll spill this all over the place."

She nodded and sat up slowly, then sipped the water and handed him back the glass. He sipped it too and then set it on a coaster on her coffee table. He was sitting next to where she had slumped back down sideways again. He smiled as he leaned down and kissed her hip and her outer upper thigh.

"THAT was amazing Todd! You really are a genius I think!"

He shrugged and winked.

"If you're buttering me up for sex I think your timing is a bit off. We already had sex babe!"

She laughed.

"You're such a dork!"

He tickled her making her jump a little.

"You better watch it with that dork talk Trish!" He smiled and kissed her hip again. Her warm wet pussy was pooched out from where she had her legs drawn up side by side.

"Oh yeah? No tickling! But what are you gonna do if I don't stop?"

He slid a finger up inside of her and jiggled it making her jump again in surprise!

"Same thing I'll do if you do stop. I'm going to make love to you some more. And fuck your brains out too!"

She smiled and stared at him with strong feelings of loving attraction.

"I'd like that!"

He nodded. His cock twitched as he was starting to get aroused again.

"I know you do!"

She raised an eyebrow playfully.

"Oh? How do you know so much?"

He knelt behind her and she gasped as she suddenly felt his second erection sliding back into her body. He thrust several times as it stiffened and grew thicker and longer. Then laughed at her surprised expression and leaned in to kiss her neck.

"Because silly... I'm a super genius remember?"

She giggled but began to tingle and tremble as he sped up and held her hips firmly with each thrust.

"OH my God Todd!" She gasped.

"Well I was going for 'yes you ARE a super genius' but God Todd? I'll take it." He laughed.

She flipped him off with a halfhearted effort.

He sped up. "Anything you want Trish! Fuck you it is!" He winked and she panted and smiled as once again they fucked and then later slowed down and made softer tender love. It was a long evening and one she would never forget.

When Trish woke she was alone, naked, and in her bedroom. Tired but content and glancing over at the nightstand there was a small note from Todd.

'You passed out and I tried to wake you, but you looked so peaceful I didn't want to bother your sleep. I have to go, but I'll catch up again soon. Thanks for a fun evening and for your company. I really like spending time with you, even if you are weird and don't know Barney's name! XOXO – Todd'

She smiled. This was crazy. She was pretty sure that she was in love with him and pretty sure that love was a dangerous place for her mind to wander. Still there it was. Love? Possibly. Probably! Who knew?

She felt so confused. Everything was happening so fast. But it felt right. Todd felt right. There was a strange simpatico between the two of them. She looked at her alarm clock. She had a few more hours of sleep coming. She turned off the light and drifted to sleep with warm thoughts and a tired body.