The Seahorse Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's your name sugar?"

"I'm Trish."

He nodded.

"Oh yes! I can see that. You ARE a Trish honey!" He was so emphatic and it made her giggle. "I like this. Trish, your wardrobe... honey we have to talk. But first tell me about why you're here? And sweetheart, don't hold back. Vincent needs to know if you're gonna glow."

She nodded and relaxed as she told him about her dinner date. Vincent nodded and smiled and clapped a little as she related the tale about meeting him and the seahorse. He would interject little supportive comments. "Oh my he sounds so sweet!" "A real seahorse? Ouuuh I love seahorses!" "He did what? Wow!" and a lot of mmm hmm's, and uh huhs.

"Trish you're a butterfly!" He hugged her. "When you came in here you were a little caterpillar and trust me, I ALWAYS can spot the caterpillar. You know what I see in you?"

She shook her head.

"HUGE potential Trish!" He nodded and went around the counter.

"Let's get your name and information and I'll make sure today, a butterfly leaves here."

"Is it going to cost a lot to fix me up?"

He shook his head.

"Not so much. We'll take it slow. You're cherry my little butterfly. Ya can't force a flower open sweetie. It's gotta open up gradually. Don't worry, Vincent is watching out for you. If you hate it I'll pay for it myself. But you're gonna love it. Our salon pros are gonna make you look fierce!"

She giggled again. She had not met many gay men and speaking with Vincent was a strangely wonderful experience as he took her to the back and spoke with a couple of the stylists.

"This is Judy. She's a wild bitch but the best with hair and nails. And then this is Dante, he's going to help you with hair colour and make up."

Trish frowned.

"But I don't want my hair coloured."

Dante smiled and nodded then leaned in to her ear and whispered.

"Yes you do. But only a little bit. Some highlights love. You'll be fine girlfriend, trust me." He winked smiling a huge grin and she nodded.

"Okay."

Vince stepped in.

"These bitches will make you a star or they'll answer to me Trish. You just relax. Judy will start you off."

He smiled and walked away then turned before heading around the divider to the reception area.

"Butterfly Trish! Think of how amazed Todd will be okay hun?"

He spun around with almost dance-like precision and sauntered around the divider to his station.

Trish didn't hang out with women very often but was surprised by how nice Judy was and engaging. She asked questions for a while, listened to her answers, and then nodded and commented as they spoke. After a while Judy pointed to other stylists and gave her the shop gossip about who were good at this or so dramatic it was sick, or who she could see for this or that.

But best of all, Judy was full of beauty tips and how to pointers. Vincent had shared with her how little Trish knew about make up and she took the time to show Trish what she was doing and how to do some of it.

"Now Dante is a little princess. But when he starts his 'special technique' crap just cut him off and ask him how you could do something similar at home? As long as you compliment him on his pointers, that bitch will spill his guts on every little thing you ever wanted to know about make up, hair dye and colours, products, you name it. He's a sucker for flattery!"

Trish smiled.

"Thank you Judy. I'm really glad I came. I was so scared walking in here. But everyone has been so nice."

Judy laughed.

"Just wait 'til you get to know us." She rolled her eyes. Then continued. "Always remember, there are only three people outside of family that most folks confide in, Priests, Bar Tenders, and Beauticians. But Priests and Bar Tenders are always a risk!"

They laughed and the time was suddenly racing by.

Dante was even more emphatic and dramatic than Vincent had been and told her dirty secrets about his boyfriend or a wild party gala they had been to, and chatted about all sorts of things that Trish knew little about.

But he had a way of making everything funny or interesting and true to her word, when Trish followed Judy's advice Dante spilled his guts about bases and foundations, techniques, lipstick, eyes, jaw lines, how to get a look that was subtle and how to make the make up last longer.

Trish was surprised to realize how much she didn't want to leave when he announced that she was all done and held up the mirror for her to see.

She was stunned. She looked like a much better and cleaner and hotter version of herself. In fact it was almost like a dream. It was hard to believe that this was her face.

She was almost in tears as she looked and then Dante began to cry and nod.

"It's all you sugar."

They hugged and she thanked him profusely. When she returned to the front to pay Vincent, he smiled and gave her his card.

"Soon sweetie, you call Vincent. Let me know how the dinner date went, and sometime we need to get you a fashion update. Call me and I'll take you shopping for something a lot less ug, and something stylish and fun that screams Trish okay?"

She nodded and thanked him, then left a tip for Judy and for Dante as Vincent had informed her was protocol in any good salon. Then left smiling and feeling amazing.

She headed home and waited for Todd to call.

Once more the clock slowed down. It was torturous waiting for him. She tried to log online and chat with some of her friends, but that didn't distract her very much and she soon logged back off of the computer and checked the time. She turned on the TV and absently flipped through the channels hoping to find something worth watching, but TV was just not doing it for her.

She thought about maybe calling up Vincent, but knew it was too soon.

Finally she settled in front of the tank only to discover that her main seahorse had turned from a burgundy colour to a dark orange. The pink bars were now peach coloured and she smiled and watched all of the seahorses and both pipefish were out as well.

Watching the tank relaxed her until at last the phone rang. She waited to the second ring to pick it up.

"Hi Todd."

He had a warm tone to his voice.

"Hey Trish. Mind if I come over? Then we can go out and grab something to eat?"

She smiled.

"Sure that'll be great. I'll see you when you get here."

"I won't keep ya waiting long."

She nodded.

"Okay. See ya when you get here."

"Bye Trish."

He hung up before she could answer, but it didn't matter she was tickled that he had called at last.

But a second later a knock on the door made her jump in her seat.

She heard Todd's voice outside her door.

"Hey Trish, you in there?"

She laughed as she headed for the door. That smartass had been on the other side of her door the whole time?

"No Todd. I'm not home right now." She said as she opened the door.

He looked at her and his eyes widened.

"Oh wow! Don't you look hot?"

She blushed and stood back to let him come in.

"Just a little make up."

"You got made up for me? Wow. Well ya look great. I was just going to do something simple like Olive Garden or Outback Steakhouse or Marie Calendars, but you could pick some place else if you wanted?"

She closed the door and shrugged.

"Any of those are great with me Todd."

"Did you need to get ready or are you ready to go now? I didn't mean to rush you."

"I'll be ready shortly. Let me change clothes."

Now that he was here and commenting on how nice she looked she decided to put on a dress. But she only had a few of these. Here dresses and skirts were pretty basic and she looked them over carefully before deciding on the blue one. It was lighter and more playful than the rest. She changed while Todd was in her living room looking at the seahorses and speaking to them.

She was going to put on heels but decided she'd probably fall and break something. She went with some dark pumps instead and returned to watch Todd as he conversed with the fish.

"Well? Is this okay?"

He stood and smiled looking her over.

"Wow that's a very hot look for you Trish!"

"You like it?"

He walked up and kissed her and squeezed her butt.

"Yeah I do. We'd better go before I get excited and carried away."

She nodded feeling her heart racing.

"Okay let's go Todd."

On the way out he looked back at the aquarium. "Bye guys, bye Barney!"

"His name isn't Barney Tawwwd!"

He walked past where she was holding her door waiting to lock it and slapped her butt playfully.

"Yes it is."

She shook her head.

"Shut up and walk Todd."

He grinned.

"Yes mam!"

Dinner wound up being at Marie Calendars. It was cheery and pleasant and the two of them ate and talked in waves. After dinner they went back to her place and sat on the couch and watched the fish tank for a while. Todd was telling her about some of the great seahorses she could expect to see on display at the society meeting.

As they sat there talking she got curious and asked him; "So you've been to my place a few times now. When do I get to see your place?"

He laughed.

"When you are ready grasshopper. Not before."

"Really Todd? A quote from 'Kung Fu'? That series is so before your time."

"It's before your time too, but you recognized it."

"Duh, I'm a bit of a nerd Todd. I used to read a lot and watch a lot of TV. Even older stuff."

He shook his head.

"Girl it ain't like you have a monopoly on vintage TV shows. I can be vintage too. So there!" He stuck out his tongue at her and she laughed.

"You know something Tawwwd? I really like you."

He shook his head still grinning.

"No you don't. You LOVE me! And I can totally understand that too. I've seen me in a mirror. I get it. If I was a girl I'd totally love me too. I'd be hittin' on this like mad if I was a girl."

She scowled playfully.

"Oh really? Mister conceited. You think I love you?"

He nodded. "I know ya do! Admit it. You are head over heels for this." He pointed to himself.

She shook her head.

"You're too arrogant for me. You want me hittin' on you?"

She punched him in the shoulder and he laughed even though it rocked him sideways.

"C'mon Trish? Admit it... you love me and you want me. It's okay. I get it."

"You hope so. But I may be just some girl using you for your aquarium smarts Todd. Did ya ever consider that?"

"Yeah I had thought about that. But I know better. You can admit it. I'm pretty cute and adorable for a super genius. "

"Better me careful with that big ego of yours Todd. I might have to teach you a lesson about arrogant people."

He smiled and leaned closer to her.

"You're gonna teach me a lesson Trish?" He teased.

She nodded.

"School might already be in session only someone is too busy patting himself on the back to realize it Tawwwd."

He grabbed her and kissed her pulling her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed back as Todd broke apart long enough to smile and tell her; "Anyone ever tell ya you talk too much?"

She started to answer but he kissed her again, muffling her playful response with his lips and tongue. Her heart was racing once again as she returned the kiss and held him. She shuddered as his left hand moved up her bare leg and over her thigh slowly during the kiss.

Anticipation and the build up of tension was obvious in her though Todd seemed oblivious to her nervousness. Perhaps he knew and for her sake chose to not treat it as a big deal. Whatever the case she was grateful for his lack of commentary on the way she shook and trembled and her breathing became more labored.

As he slid his hand under her dress hem and brushed his fingertips softly over her silky panties she jumped in a wild ticklish burst of pleasure and he smiled a tender and relaxed smile that put her mind at ease. He was playful but not demeaning or exploitative of her shy nervous energy.

As his hand brushed her crotch a second time and fingers softly traced and tickled over her warm and excited flesh she squirmed a little and gasped. He winked and kissed her again and this time leaned her back into a lying position while sliding his index finger under her panty elastic to rub and softly stroke her damp throbbing flesh.

She could not believe how turned on and horny she felt and she grabbed him tighter and pulled him closer as he began to finger and rub her. He pulled her top down with his right hand including her bra and she gasped and closed her eyes as his mouth found her nipples and now raised areolas. As he mouthed her and sucked her into his lips she tried to cup his crotch but was in an awkward position and after a few missed attempts she focused her energy on pulling him closer.

Trish wanted him inside of her so badly she could scream. But she didn't. She continued to wait and pulled at his shirt until she'd stripped it off of his torso and tossed it to the floor. Her legs twitched and she gasped as she felt her vaginal muscles contracting and trying to wrap around his probing finger.

He stopped and sat back smiling as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down to his ankles. She looked at his semi-flaccid erection and leaned over taking it in her hands and stroking it carefully.

This was new to her. She'd never really given anyone a blowjob. Her pathetic lack of experience haunted her as she chastised herself for having no great skills when she most wished that she had.

He smiled and closed his eyes waiting for her to start, and she tenderly licked the top of the head of his dick and watched his face for a reaction. The first few licks were soft and gentle but when he failed to move or gasp or show her any sign that he'd felt or liked it she tried popping it entirely in her mouth and bobbing up and down on it a little.

A small exhalation encouraged her and she flicked her tongue along the underside of his shaft and the bottom of the head of his cock. The reaction was instantaneous. His cock throbbed and grew a bit and he gasped.

Now she repeated this and after a moment his member began to swell up in her mouth and hands as she slid her pursed lips up and down his shaft and licked the sides and bottom of his cock.

He reached down and removed her glasses and set them on the coffee table as she worked on him. Then to her surprise he grabbed her waist while she was sucking on him and lifted her torso up to rest across his chest and face. He spread her legs pulling her panty crotch to one side and told her; "Keep going Trish."

Then she gasped and trembled wildly as she felt his tongue and fingers licking and probing her vagina and clitoris. It felt so good and she cried out and jumped and spasmed while trying to focus on pleasuring him. His tongue snaked in and out of her faster and faster and she trembled and cried out and gasped as the pleasure built up swiftly.

Todd reached down and gathered her hair and then pulled her head back slowly before turning her sideways and lowering her to the sofa. She was red faced from being in that strange down-turned position and Todd smiled and stood up, then lifted her torso until she was on her hands and knees and he came around behind her pulled her panties down to her knees and slid his throbbing erection deep inside of her.

Trish gasped as he started at a very slow and gentle pace. She looked at him and waited for more speed but he kept the easy pace up for a little while until at last she needed more power and speed and couldn't stand it.

"You better not be fallin' asleep on me Tawwwd!" She warned him to get the hint through.

Todd closed his eyes, allowed his head to loll sideways, and then snored an exaggerated snore intended to emphasize the silly notion that he was zonked out. She reached back and slapped his thigh.

"Fuck me harder ya jerk!"

He laughed and tried to speed up but for a moment the humor overrode his intention and he laughed until she too was laughing hard. She shook her head and he held his gut as he tried to collect himself and focus back on the sex.

"Yes mam." He said at last and to her surprise he was able to start doing just as she'd asked. He sped up and grew stiffer and she gasped and coughed as laughter turned to powerful moans of delight and ecstasy.

"I wasn't expecting that from your mouth." He offered still chuckling as he now slammed his cock in and out of her at a much faster pace.

Trish gasped and panted trying to answer him but suddenly unable to as a climax took her body over and she shook and cried out as she orgasmed wildly.

He slowed down a bit until her breathing calmed a little and she gasped, "Me either Todd..."

Then he began again at an even faster pace making the subsiding orgasmic aftershocks suddenly flare up into full fledged muscle convulsions and a second powerful wave of building pleasure came to her in strong pulsing tingles. Then he slapped her butt and made her gasp with the mild sting of the unexpected contact.

She was pushing back at him with her hips, trying to help impale her body onto his hard cock when he laughed and stopped. Their rhythm was a bit off and he smiled as she looked back at him questioningly.

He pushed her torso forward and down and then rolled her onto her back and pushed her legs forward. He draped one leg over the other until her knees were crossed and resting on his chest and then nodded in satisfaction as he slid himself back inside of her. Trish's eyes shot wide open!

She couldn't believe how tight and good this felt. Todd chuckled.

"You'd better let me worry about the pace dear. You just relax and I'll do the work."

"Is that some sort of male domination thing Todd?" She teased.

He nodded and leaned her legs forward as he craned his neck down to kiss her. When their lips parted he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah it is! Whatcha got to say about that Trish?"

He started to move at a very fast pace causing her to tremble and shake wildly and her opening remark became gibberish as she lost the ability to focus and speak to him. Te intensity of her building climax had her panting and wildly flooded with firing nerves and wet contractions.

"You are suchhhhh unghhh oh ffffu-fu-shhhh unnnnggggh!" She groaned and cried out.

Then he got faster still. She could feel the heat of his body and Todd was dripping with sweat as he slammed into her faster and harder still. Then suddenly she came.

The orgasm was intense and she bucked and struggled reflexively, but was pinned and helpless to dislodge the cock that drove her wild. Todd felt himself twitching and pulled out then shot his load across the backs of her legs as he came hard too.

Trish was panting and breathing hard as he eased up allowing her to assume a more relaxed position. He fell back on the other side of the sofa gasping and breathing hard himself. He was sweaty, hot, and spent, just like her.

They took some time to catch their breath and allow their breathing to become more calm and steady. Then Todd grabbed a towel and wiped her legs and his cock free of seamen before finally pulling her to her feet. They embraced and kissed. Then he stripped her right there in her living room and scooped her into his arms, carrying her to the bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed and then crawled up from the foot of the bed and smiled. He parted her legs and gave her a playful lick making her jump a little.

"You better just relax mister!" She warned him with a smile. But Todd licked her a few more times and shook his head.

"Maybe I'm not ready to relax yet Trish."

She glanced at his flaccid penis.

"You're little helper would beg to differ with that thought." She giggled at the funny look that crossed over his face.

He looked down at his shrunken member and spoke to it directly.

"Break is over boy! You'd better get it together!"

But his penis didn't twitch or respond.