The Search

Story Info
New house to christen.
1.6k words
4.1
24.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You drive home from a long, hard day at work and pull into the garage. Parking your truck, you notice that there is a note stuck to the door leading into the house. You get out of your truck, gather all your stuff from work and close the garage door. You take a hold of the note stuck to the door as you enter into the house.

"I'm in the kitchen," is written ever so neatly on the notepaper.

You ask yourself why I would need to write it down for you, but passed it off as me trying to be cute so you didn't have to go around looking for me through the new house.

You drop your work clothes in the laundry room as you make your way towards the kitchen. The smell of chocolate enters your nostrils in the hallway, but keeps getting stringer as you get closer to the kitchen.

You turn the corner and lean on the wall and search the room, but I am nowhere to be found. The only thing in the room is an ice-cold bottle of beer on the kitchen counter with another note next to it.

You grab the beer and take a swig from it, now looking around for the chocolate, but not finding any in the kitchen.

"I'm in the living room," says this note.

You kick off your boots, leaving them in the kitchen as you head to the living room to find me, wondering what exactly is going on.

Walking towards the living room, you pass through the dining room and notice my blouse lying on the table in a heap. You finally get to the living room and I'm once again, not there. There is a note stuck on the TV and my skirt lying on the arm of the sofa.

"I'm in the office," says the new note.

You walk out of the room and head towards the stairs. On the banister of the stairs, you notice my black, lacy thong just simply hanging there. You grab it and can already smell my sweet scent on them and take them with you, flinging them around on your finger.

A few stairs up, you notice a white plate with letters on it. The closer you get, you notice what it actually is. It is a plate of chocolate, but the chocolate is in the shape of letters to spell out another note for you:

"I WANT YOU" says the message with a chocolate dipped strawberry at the bottom.

You grab the strawberry and eat it, throwing the stem back onto the plate as you head up the rest of the stairs in the search for me.

You reach the landing on the upstairs foyer and look to the right and head towards the office. My black bra is hanging on the doorknob. You grab the knob with one hand and turn it, while your other hand it grabbing the growing member inside your boxers. You expect to find me in there naked on the leather office chair, too bad though, that where we ended up last night. I wouldn't want to repeat anything just yet in the new house.

There is another note on the computer screen, "I'm in the guest bathroom."

You head out of the office and towards the bathroom, flicking the light switch on, but I am not in this room either. The only thing you find is a bottle of lube sitting on the counter with yet another note sitting next to it.

"I am back where you left me this morning," said the note, "don't forget to bring this necessity."

You grab the bottle and head to our bedroom. You quietly open the door and peek in.

"Babe? You in here?" you call out.

You open the door the rest of the way and scan the room. There I am, lying on the bed. I'm leaning back on the pillows with my legs spread apart. My one hand is playing with my breasts, alternating from one to the other while my other one is playing between my legs.

You hear a humming noise, but you can't see exactly what it could be. You step a little further into the room, making sure to keep quiet so I would keep on this private show for you.

I keep pushing my 6-inch vibrator in and out of my pussy, moaning louder the faster I go. Your erection grows in your pants as you keep watching me; you reach down and start rubbing it through your pants.

I throw my head back against the pillows as I run the vibrator in and out of me, going so fast it is a blur to you. I thrust my hips up in the air and my body starts to shake as I reach orgasm with my little toy. I keep shaking and rocking my hips until my orgasm subsides a few moments later.

You moan loudly as I pull the vibrator out of my wet pussy and see all the juice rush out onto the sheets. I look over at you and smile, asking you how long you've been watching because I didn't hear you come in. I apologize for not waiting for you, but tell you that I have a bunch more in me if you want them.

I crawl over to the edge of the bed as you come towards me. I reach out and grab for your shirt, pulling it up over your head. I start undoing your belt buckle and pants at the same time, only to slide them off onto the floor. Your cock stands up, pointing at me through your boxers.

I cup my DD breasts in my hands and place your cock between them as I start to rub them up and down your shaft. You grab my hair and look down at me and tell me that it feels incredible. I keep it up for a few moments more and then take your boxers off with one quick tug.

You do this little sexy strut around the side of the bed and then jump on top of the mattress. I giggle as your balls start swaying in my face, cock in hand demanding some attention.

You tell me to lie back, so I lay back down against the pillows as you scoot up between my legs and start to tease my clit with the head of your dick. I start moaning softly and telling you how bad I want you to slide into me. A few more teasing rubs up and down my pussy, you slide it in, balls deep, feeling my pussy hugging your hard cock for a few moments.

You start sliding in and out of me, kissing my mouth and biting my nipples all in turn. I start moaning louder the faster you go and you start getting into it even more. After a few minutes, I warn you that I'm ready to cum. You tell me to let it go and I start pushing up against you faster as you slide into me harder. My hips start bucking up against you and my pussy clamps down on your dick, squeezing it while I tremble in your arms.

When I settle down, I roll you over and climb up on top of you and take your cock all the way into me. I start riding you slowly, rolling my hips and letting your cock hit every part of me. You start moaning, I lean forward and tell you that you cant cum yet because I want it somewhere else. This peaks your interest and you tell me to get ready for wherever I may want it because it's going to come fast if we keep this up.

I climb off of your cock, but still stay on you. I grab for the lube and squirt some out onto my hands and rub them all around your cock, making sure to get every inch of you covered in the slimy goodness. I get off of you and back on all fours in front of you, my ass in your view.

You know that I love it doggy style, but as soon as you get up to put it in me, I turn around and tell you that I did not lube you up for that. You get this goofy grin on your face and put the head of your cock at my asshole.

Slowly, you start to push into me and I push back on you. Once your head pops in, you stop to let me adjust and I push back all the way onto you until your balls slap my pussy lips. You start pistoning yourself in and out of me, grabbing my hair and slapping my ass.

You get a shock when I slide my vibrator into my pussy and turn it on high while you are rocketing in and out of my asshole. This makes your cock grow a little more. You grab a fist full of my hair and my ass with your other hand and start shooting your load into my ass. Spurt after spurt, you empty yourself into me, thrusting one last time to give it all to me.

You pull out and grab the wet, soapy washcloth I had sitting next to the bed to wipe you off. I lie down on the bed and look at you and your cock as it becomes soft. You look at me and tell me that we're going at it again later, once you get your bearings. I smile and tell you that you can have it anytime.