The Search

Story Info
The search for a long lost bimbo.
2k words
3.34
46.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambee
ambee
6 Followers

Prologue -- 1993

The bubbly blond swayed her wide hips to the beat. It was the last week of her senior year, and likely the last party before college. As the thumping bass line penetrated into her soul, she closed her baby blue eyes and smiled broadly. Whenever the dance music played on the boom box, she always felt so free, so at peace with herself.

In the tiny Ohio suburb, she was able to enjoy a private but very social life for her first 18 years. Her parents were very well off. Her father worked for the government and her mother was a very successful lawyer, which lead her to spend many nights on the weekend either in her larger-than-average house or with friends at raucous parties. Tonight was one of those occasions. She had gone to one of her friend's houses in the promise of a large end-of-the-year party, which certainly did not disappoint. With the music, the friends, and the laughter, she felt so... alive!

While she shook her hair all about her gorgeous 18 year old face, she couldn't help but feel the stares of her classmates on her. Granted, her 36F cups had the nasty habit of bouncing and jiggling all over whenever she really had to move to the beat. I mean, sure they hurt when they bounced too hard, but the music just made her feel so empowered! When not pulled up into scrunchied pigtails, her hair travelled down to her mid-back, which could be a pain to wash and comb, but was so worth it. Her thick pouty lips and her overdeveloped natural breasts didn't do anything to help the fact that she was in fact a smart woman, but at least on the weekends, she always felt like she could just let go and allow the music to take her wherever it liked.

Sure she was blessed with good looks that any other woman would kill for, but sometimes the looks came at the price of respect. She was a B student, which was a lot better than most of her friends on the cheerleading team, so she thought that she was doing very well for herself. However, her parents never seemed to be impressed. Always busy and on the move, they took notice of their daughter but never seemed proud. Neither of her parents knew where she got her... assets... but tried to ignore them as best they could. During an average day, she would try to cover them up with baggy t-shirts and tried to hide her lower curves with loose-fitting jeans, but when the weekends came around, she always reached into the back of her closet and pulled out skimpy tops and tight pants.

This night was like all others. Her friends and classmates would gawk as she grinded to the beat, a few would join, and maybe a brave soul would venture an attempt to peel her away from the music for something more... private. She wasn't that easy, but on occasion, if caught at the right time, she would allow herself to be pulled away for a quick private session. No matter what her teachers said about her grades, her studies could never add up to the way that she could handle a man. Whether it was in a dark bedroom or something more daring like in the town park at night, she always had just the right trick to pleasure each man and make him feel like she was only doing it for him.

This happened to be one of those nights when she accepted the offer of a particularly good looking young stud and made her way up the carpeted stairs and into a bedroom. Clothes were quickly peeled off, and the young bimbo quickly got to work on her man. After what seemed like hours of pure lustful and likely drunken ecstasy, release finally came, and the two clothed and made their way back downstairs. The music was still thumping loudly, and she made her way to the kitchen to pour herself another drink. Rather than quickly down it and head back out to the dance floor, she pushed her way through the crowd and into a living room chair. She lightly slipped at her drink and admired the other good looking guys around the room.

After a few minutes of just people watching, a violent knock came from the front door. Eyes went wide as heads turned to the party's host. The host shrugged, and a panicked yell came from one of the guys. "COPS!!!" Almost instantaneously, the front door was kicked open, and two men in black suits began to survey the area.

The blond made her way to the back door in the kitchen with the rest of the crowd. With the rest of her drink spilling down her shirt, her large breasts were soaked, which led to even more discomfort for her. She tried to push her way out the door, but the frenzy of high school kids afraid to get busted with alcohol and no supervision led to a jammed lane. Kids pushed and pulled, attempting to fit through the door frame to no avail. The suited agents were clearly no police officers, and didn't seem to even notice the prevalent alcohol. They surveyed the kitchen and finally pinpointed their target. The blond haired girl looked back and let out a startled scream as the two agents wrapped their large hands around her shoulders. They violently tugged her out of the scrum, and despite her struggles, the agents pushed her out the front door and into the back of their unmarked van. One of the suits talked into his lapel, "Demo Man, this is C-Four. Eve has been secured. We are oscar mike to Eden."

The back doors of the van slammed shut on the blond, leaving her totally in the dark. The back of the van was completely enclosed; she couldn't even see the agents to get a read on who they are or what agency they were from. Alone in the darkness, fear overcame the girl. Tears began streaming down her cheeks as she was led away to an unknown location. She pounded on the walls, tried to open the back doors, screamed at the top of her lungs, but there was no escape in sight. After a drive that seemed like hours, the van slowly came to a stop and was shut off.

As the doors opened, she attempted to slink her way away from the agents, but once more, she felt the powerful hands wrap themselves around her arms. Adjusting to the artificial light of the parking lot at night, she tried to get a good look at the place she was being led into. Upon first look, the building seemed to be magnificent and surely something that she'd want to see under less dire circumstances. Instead, she began to kick and tried to fight out of her situation, but that just led to the agents' grips tightening down on her arms.

Resigned to her fate with tears still flowing, she looked back up at the building, noticing the stone architecture and large stained glass windows... she was being led into a church, it seemed. Rather than going up the front steps and into the church area, the agents led her around to the back of the church, and through a set of metal double doors. Once inside the vestibule, a large blast door was opened. The agents led her through the door, and she heard as it closed and sealed behind her.

Lights were attached to the walls in a quaint, carpeted hallway. From her father's work, the girl could tell that this was something from the government. Every so often they would pass a door, but before she could get a good look, she was shoved further, down twisting hallways until they finally came to a stop at a rusty metal door. One of the agents knocked twice on the door, which sent a keyboard out from inside the door. The agent quickly typed something into the keyboard, which released the airtight seal on the room and opened the door.

The girl was pushed inside to notice that this was a clean room. The agents force-scrubbed the girl's hands and arms, then put her into a clean suit. Once she was totally zipped up, she was pushed into the next room by the agents, who quickly closed the door and watched from the transparent glass walls.

Looking around the dimly lit room, the girl could only see one person, sitting without a clean suit at a table. She made her way over to the table and saw a woman in her mid-40s with average looks and a very harsh-looking face.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here? Why am I in this stupid suit???"

The woman moved a hand to her lips, and the girl quieted as if by instinct. "Please sit."

The girl sat down in the free chair as the woman got up and began to examine her. "My name is Marsha Pennington. I was hired by your father to make sure that you get into no more trouble over your formative years. You see, despite your parents lack of concern about your personal conduct, he seems to think quite highly of you. Therefore, we've decided to monitor your behavior a little more closely, and I must admit that I am not pleased... therefore, I think that we need to fix that promiscuous attitude of yours."

Wide-eyed and frightened, the girl could only listen as Pennington continued. "Your parents know exactly where you are and are not expecting you to be back any time soon. Your college education begins now, and you have absolutely no say in the matter. You see, as a perk to government employees, federal dollars will be paying for your re-education. And don't try to say that you're such a smart girl that you don't need to have more schooling. We've seen EVERYTHING about your life, and we are absolutely not pleased.

"You will be escorted to your new higher learning center at 0600 hours, or 6 o'clock AM in teenager time. You will get up or we will get you up. You will get on the plane or we will force you on the plane. You will have no information regarding where you are going, and you will not be able to escape. If you even so much as try, you will be found, and you will be put into solitary confinement, and then make up the lost time at the end of your reeducation.

"And as for the clean suit, we do not know what kind of bacteria, germs, or infections you may have, but it seems that you definitely have a strain of something that has made your features to drastically overdevelop, and I assured your parents that we would certainly fix that during your time in our facilities. Until we can determine that you are clean and until we can rid you of whatever horrific genetic mutation you may have, you will remain in the clean suit. Welcome to the beginning of your reeducation. I have answered all of your questions, so now I will leave you."

The young, busty blond screamed out of fear and frustration from her suit as the woman's heels clacked on the concrete floor. She knocked twice on the door, where the agents let her into the clean room. The three scrubbed their hands and arms, then left. Cold and alone and in the clean suit, the girl just sat back and tried to observe the rest of her surroundings. A lumpy cot like you would find in a prison cell was in a corner.

A loud crack came seemingly from out of nowhere, and the room was suddenly flooded with darkness. The girl felt her way to the cot and tried her best to ease into it. This was definitely not good... her parents had planned this all along... her friends, her graduation... her music! All were gone, to be replaced with the unknown. In the wee hours of the night, a shrill scream pierced the quiet air around the suburban church.

ambee
ambee
6 Followers