The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01e

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to turn the eggs back on low again and you are to keep your body still no matter how much you want to jerk your hips in response to the stimulation. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Master."

And the paddle still continued on without a pause. It hasn't paused a single time since the very first stroke. We were way up there in numbers by now. Not a single stroke was meant to cause really intense pain. Torture was not my objective. It never would be with Karen. The few times that it was necessary to demonstrate that I could easily subject her to much stronger and much more painful strokes were used only to get her attention focused back onto her red swollen clit, exactly where I had repeatedly told Karen to concentrate all of her thoughts from the very beginning. I controlled her world and nothing was discretionary other than a decision to stop completely that only Karen could make. I turned the vibrating eggs back onto their lowest level once again and Karen kept her physical responses to the low, but steady, stimulation deep in her rectum and vagina to a minimum. For the most part anyway, as this was all that I actually expected of her in the first place. There was no way that a few of those responses wouldn't get away from her once in a while. A fully trained and experienced sub/slave will almost always let loose with a few moans and groans. I make sure of that.

"I'm not going to speak any words to you for a while cumslut. I want 100% of your entire being focused on creating sexual arousal. I want your mind and your clitoris to become as one entity. Most of the strokes will be directed at your clit. The rest are going to land all over, and around, your pussy. If you manage to reach an arousal level that is going to lead you to an orgasm, you must immediately ask me for permission to cum. If and when you should ask me to allow you to cum, the strokes will automatically increase slightly in strength. I will not give you permission the first time you make the request. I may or may not give you permission the second time either. It will depend on how I feel at the moment. If you beg me to allow you to cum, I will increase the rubber impact strength even more. This will give you the opportunity to really impress me. It will also be your opportunity to have the impacts increased at your request. The choice will not be yours to make at any time other than by fervently begging to be allowed to cum.

If and when you find yourself on the very brink of going over the edge, you will need to beg for my permission as you have never begged for anything in your life. It must come from your heart and your soul, not from your clit and your pussy. This orgasm must be one of complete emotional submission to my will and desire, not one that comes from your own personal desperate sexual need at that moment. This will be the greatest challenge you will ever encounter in your search for your own personal understanding of submission. It will be your greatest personal discovery. All future discoveries will only reinforce the one you choose to make here with me. This is not a contest of success or failure. It is all about achieving awareness and understanding. This is only the first attempt. We have the entire weekend left, if necessary, for you to learn how to take that special step to reach the next level. And you will reach it this weekend. This is my promise to you. Do you understand and accept everything I have told you little one?"

"Yes Sir. I do completely."

The tap, tap, tapping of the rubber on the most sexually sensitive part of Karen's body increased once again. The increase was nothing really dramatic, of course. The strength of the strokes went up barely half a notch. This would not even be noticeable to the casual observer, but to her clitoris, being on the receiving end, the change was quite profound.

I would randomly change the impact location around ever sixth or seventh stroke. The outsides of her labia, the center line of her pussy, directly over the entrance of her vagina, even a couple to the very top of her inner thighs. This was meant to challenge Karen's ability to concentrate only on her clitoris and every response made by that delicate tiny organ that is so willing and so able to create monumentally large orgasmic explosions throughout a woman's entire body.

Karen's entire body was covered in sweat and her fluids were flowing like a river of excitement. As the fluids were spread over her entire mons, the impact of the soft paddle became both sharper and louder. I had to keep my concentration on the impact effects too, so that I didn't allow the level of pain to overrule Karen's ability to achieve a steadily growing level of intense sexual arousal at the same time.

As the strokes continued, her body began to relax for the first time. This told me that her mind was finally accepting the two opposing physical responses. Up until that point, the muscles in her thighs, hips, and abdomen were in a state of continuous tightness and frequent contractions in response to the paddle strokes. Karen's face had remained taught and the lips of her mouth kept in a tense contest of which lip could press the hardest against the other. When I raised my head up to look over the top of her hips this last time, her facial expression was totally relaxed, her eyes were gently closed, and her mouth was slightly open. She was also breathing through her mouth which is a sure sign of sexual concentration and arousal.

When Karen's hips began a very slight up and down movement, I knew we were on our way to a very special place together. I wasn't all that sure that we were going to get there on this first attempt when we started. When I suddenly realized that we were, I was ecstatic. I wanted this so much for Karen to experience. I think I was probably the happiest person on the planet at that moment. My entire body smiled, if that is possible.

The magical words suddenly flowed out of Karen's mouth.

"May I cum Sir?"

As promised, I didn't answer her. I did increase the strength of the impacts on her clitoris. She knew I had heard her because of that. The volume of soft rubber meeting soaking wet flesh increased slightly. I could hear her breathing increase and become a bit more unsteady then the previous smooth flowing of air. Her hips increased in their movement but the soft relaxed look of the rest of her body remained the same. She was looking like a woman with a mission and her concentration on her clit must have been intense. When I checked her face again, her forehead was sweating and her eyes were now squeezed tightly shut. While I was looking at her closed eyes, I increased the setting on the remote control of the vibrating eggs one click. There were seven settings total so the increase of speed in the two eggs was minimal. Her eyes opened wide for a moment of unexpected surprise and then closed tightly once again without even looking at me. Her mouth opened a little further. Her hips increased in their up and down humping motions once again as the stimulation and arousal increased even more inside of her body. Karen was experiencing heavy sexual arousal from both the inside and the outside at the exact same time.

It was nearly five minutes before Karen's magical words touched my ears and my heart once again.

"May I please cum Master?"

Again I increased the strength of the paddle impacts. On a scale of one to ten, they were at level four. This level of impact was not very high at all to a trained submissive but, at that moment, high enough to be the center of Karen's universe. Instead of the steady up and down motion of her hips as her arousal level was first beginning to increase, they were now beginning to make jerking motions each time the rubber tip made contact with her clit. I could easily see her clit just barely poking its head out from under its protective hood. Karen's clit wasn't long and skinny as many are. It was thick and round, so it didn't poke its head out very far. The several folds of thin flesh around it simply pushed back away from it when it became blood engorged. The muscles in her thighs were now beginning to contract, release, and shake, as I had learned they do from watching her previous orgasms earlier in the day.

Believe it or not, it had only been slightly more than twenty minutes from the time that this new adventure had begun with the first smack of the paddle onto Karen's pussy, until her speaking of the magical words for the first time.

"Please Master. I am begging you to let me cum for you. I am feeling something wonderful being created inside of me that I have never felt before and I want to give it to you Sir. Please Sir. I am begging to be allowed to give every part of my being to you. The emotional battle for control is gone Sir. Everything is yours to keep. Every part of me is yours forever Master. I am begging you to let me cum for you to show you the truth of my love, my trust, and the gift of myself. Please Master."

"Follow your heart little one," was my verbal response and a sizeable increase in the stroke impacts on her clit was my promised physical response.

As her orgasm began, I turned off the vibrating eggs. I changed the timing of the paddle impacts on her clit from once every second to one much more intense impact every three to four seconds. With each impact of the rubber tip on her clit suddenly changed to this new pace, her entire body would tense up and then relax again. Her hips would jump upward as far as the four ropes holding her arms and ankles tightly to the four corners of the bed would allow. With each impact, an intense "Oh My God", "Oh Lord", "Oh Master", and even an occasional "Oh Shit" would exit her mouth in a loud scream. As the orgasm began its sudden final surge upward toward the now inevitable explosion, Karen began one long moan of ecstasy which increased in volume with each impact of her now super sized, super sensitive cum triggering clitoris. I changed the paddle impacts once again to rapid fire.

"AaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh was all that came out of her mouth. Then she finally spoke again. Master, it is almost here. It is all for you Sir. Please watch me Sir. Oh Goddddddddddddddddd"

Karen was near thermonuclear. She wasn't going to have a good orgasm. She wasn't going to have a super orgasm. She was going to have a thermo fucking H-bomb sized nuclear orgasm. She was about to leave this world and travel the Universe. Her entire body became completely still for a couple of seconds. Not a single movement anywhere on or in her body. Her hips stopped moving, even when the paddle tip impacted on her swelled and super sensitive clit. No motion and no sound. Her entire body began turning red from head to foot. The sweat began covering her skin surface in a much thicker layer. Her pussy spread open as if it were being pulled open from each side. Her flow of juices became so white and thick that they looked almost exactly like a man's cum except that this was a flowing stream instead of ejaculating wads of cum.

At that very moment, I turned the vibrating eggs remote to the highest level. Karen's head came up off the bed and her hips actually managed to lift off of the top pillow despite the ropes holding her down. I don't know how she managed to do that but I slid my hand under her and cradled her ass with it. Her entire body was now making an attempt to squeeze and contract itself into a ball. The ropes wouldn't allow it but she tried anyway. Her body began shivering, quivering, shaking and shuddering. Her screams of never before experienced erotic ecstasy bounced off the walls like we were in an echo chamber. I was hearing the same screams over and over again as they bounced back and forth. I was praying that all the guests in the hotel were out to dinner or had heard these kinds of sounds before.

Karen suddenly became completely limp and began peeing a little on the blanket of the bed. I stopped the strokes entirely and just cupped her entire pussy in my hand. I could actually see her heartbeat in her chest. She lay there in a coma like state until the redness of her skin surface began to fade back to its normal white and slightly tan shades. Her pussy remained a deep red and very swollen. Her breathing slowed back to near normal and her eyes began to flutter, and finally open. I had moved up to sit beside her and I was lightly running both of my hands all over the areas of her body that I could get to. Karen's eyes locked onto mine, and for the first time in my life, I could actually feel someone looking into my eyes and seeing forever.

-17-

Karen was lying flat on the bed now. I had untied the ropes holding her in a spread eagle position, removed the folded blankets and pillows from under her butt, and slowly pulled the vibrating eggs out of her asshole and her vagina. Her arms were at her sides but her legs remained spread wide apart. I was still softly and gently running my hands over her body from her feet to the top of her head. I removed the ankle cuffs but left the wrists cuffs in place. Every time I tried to cup a hand over her pussy, her hips shot up into the air and she moaned, so I avoided contact with that super sensitive area for the time being. Not a single word had been spoken since her orgasm. We just kept an almost constant eye to eye contact and you would be amazed at how much two people can say to each other when doing that during a mutually intense state of emotional fulfillment.

I suddenly found Karen's head in my lap and her arms around my lower back. She rolled over onto her side to get into this position. She still didn't say a word but her arms kept squeezing me tightly over and over again, and running her hands up and down my back between squeezes.

"I am beginning to really understand now Sir," she barely whispered. "Thank you so much for accepting me as your loving submissive. As soon as I can, I want to tell you everything I have felt during this last hour. I mostly want to tell you about the two of us floating in space somewhere, while I held a glowing sphere that contained everything that I am as a living being, and gently placing that sphere in your hands. You accepted the sphere, held it up above your head and then placed it against your chest. Then it disappeared inside of you Sir. Just like the sun sinking into the ocean. It was the most amazingly spiritual vision I have ever experienced in my entire life. It was sooooo real, and what I was feeling was so intensely calm and peaceful. And the feeling of intense love was awesome beyond belief."

"We can talk about everything you experienced little one. You will be writing notes in a journal soon and you can add that experience to it. Maybe we can talk about it while we are sitting together on the special rock at the Merry-Go-Round. That would be a really go time to speak of spiritual visions."

"Thank you Master. That would be absolutely perfect Sir."

"How about the both of us getting into that big glass bathtub and washing each other until we are squeaky clean and ready to go out and enjoy some of the night activities around Sedona? I'll put the video camera on a tripod and tape us for the entire time."

"I would love that so much Sir, but will you allow me do one thing during our bath Sir?"

"That I will little one. What is it you want to do?"

"Will you first sit on the side of the tub and let me suck your cock and play with your balls until you cum all over me and I can rub in into my soft sensitive skin? I've been told that male cum is the best skin cream in the world."

"I think we can arrange that little one."

After the orgasm that Karen had and the intense blowjob she gave me, added in with a long hot playful bath, I was surprised that either one of us had any energy left to be able to go out and enjoy the local night life. The video tape will be interesting to watch together.

I have long hair that I keep in a pony tail, but Karen had a different idea for the night. After we had finished bathing, she had insisted on washing my hair, blow drying it, and combing it out into its natural state. She even did one of those hundred stroke things with the hairbrush. I never realized just how sexy that can feel when the right person is doing it. It even made my freshly blown cock hard again and Karen laughed at that.

"Do you want me to suck you off again Master? I know......Let's fuck doggy."

"I don't think so slave now slave slut. Let's save it for tomorrow if you don't mind. You sure are a doggy style addict aren't you?"

"Anything you desire of me Master," she said with one of those head tilted coy looks again.

"Are you trying to tease me slut?"

"Oh no Sir, I'm not trying to do that at all. I am your personal slut whore sub slave and I wouldn't dare do that, now would I Sir? May I make a suggestion Sir?" she asked as she was finishing with the hair brushing.

"Let's go out with your hair down like a hippy and I'll be your Mod slut whore woman. I'll put on extra makeup and undo a few extra buttons on the top of my nearly see through blouse. Everyone is going to be able to see my tits, nipples and nipple rings anyway."

"And what has brought this on little one."

"I don't know Sir. I'm feeling frisky, feisty, and full of play, and you are my 'Player' Sir. You told me that when we go out casual together, we can do it on an equal basis instead of my being your sub slave. I will always be your slave no matter where we are, but we can pretend to be a hippy couple just for the fun of it can't we?"

She turned me around after the last hair stroke and looked at me from a few feet away.

"You know Master. With your long hair and mustache, I could add an eye patch, a bandana, and a pirate hat and you would look just like Jack Sparrow."

"You just had to say that didn't you my little slut whore?"

"Yes Master. I sure did."

We finished fooling around and got dressed for the evening out on the town. The wrist cuffs, which were removed for the bath, were re-attached to her once again. The first place we went was the Cucina Rustica Italian Restaurant. It was located on State Road and served some of the best Italian food I have ever encountered anywhere in my worldly travels. We were starved after all our activities of the day. It was fantastic watching Karen laughing, joking, stuffing her face with everything she could get her hands on, and just talking about anything. She was actually glowing. You wouldn't think a little squirt like her could eat like that, but she packed it away like a pro. I must have really worn her out with that last adventure. I guess buttered muffins, a sandwich, and wine aren't enough when you are in a constant state of erotic arousal or orgasmic bliss as Karen was for such a long, nearly uninterrupted period of time.

When we had finished with dinner, we left the restaurant and moved the Hummer to a parking lot very close to the center of town. Everything was lit up New Orleans Style and we just wandered around from shop to shop, looking at what the locals had to offer. I'm not all that hot of shopping, but I was so totally enjoying being with and watching Karen, that I didn't care what we did that evening. There were a lot of long haired hippies in town so I didn't rate very much attention. Even when we stopped at a party store and she bought me a pirate hat and insisted that I wear it. I insisted on no eye patch so we called it even. With the hat on, I was getting some interesting looks because I actually do look like a pirate. Karen was getting most of the looks. She is beautiful and sexy in everyday life and even more attention getting when dressed as a street whore with wrist cuffs.

We ended up making two trips with bags of 'stuff' back to the Hummer. During our walk and shopping expedition, we had talked to a few of the locals to ask about where we might find a place with a band and dancing. There is very little to none of that in Sedona, but someone did mention that the Barking Frog Grille on Route 89a had an Irish group there for just this weekend only in the large banquet room open to the public. We both enjoy Irish music but neither one of us knows how to do any Irish dances. Well.....the Hippy Pirate and the Whore decided to give it a try anyway and ended up having the time of our lives.