The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01e

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't return to our hotel until 1 a.m. in the morning. Before returning to our suite, we walked out to the far upper end of the property, where there was a lookout and the beginning of a few trails, to look at the desert under a full moon at night. We looked at all the stars in the sky more than at the canyon. Karen stood in front of me and I held her tightly against the front of my body.

"Let's show the desert and the moon how beautiful your pussy and tits are little one."

Without saying a word, Karen opened her blouse all the way and pulled the hem of her skirt up over her waist. We stood there for about ten minutes, my hands playing with her tits and my hard cock poking her in the ass. Karen fingered her slit and clit with soft light strokes.

"Let's go back to our suite little one, before we start something that will endanger our extremely vital need to save our energy to get through the entire day tomorrow. We can cuddle and discuss some of the small adventures we are going to create tomorrow if you would like to do that."

"Yes Master. You are definitely right about that. I will sleep like a hibernating bear tonight."

Back in our suite, Karen stripped as required at the door while I closed both sets of inner and outer curtains. There wasn't going to be any further D/s activity tonight.

"Master, can we turn on the TV and sleep on the Murphy bed?"

"We can do that if you want to. But first, I want you to sit in front of me with our knees touching exactly like we did earlier today little one."

When we were in position and looking intently into each other's eyes, I began speaking to her in a very special tone of voice.

"I have never awarded a submissive trainee a collar in less than six months. The usual amount of training is from one to two years before a collar is earned. Awarding one after one day is unheard of and I'm afraid the 'Master's Union' will be coming after me if they ever find out about this. Just kidding you there squirt. The circumstances of this relationship that we have are entirely different than the normal, average, everyday D/s lifestyle enjoyed by a Master and his submissive. We live 1000's of miles apart and we only see each other a few times each year, even though we talk and text every single day. I have some questions for you and we will see how you answer them little one. If you convince me that you are ready and capable of wearing a collar in a way that only a true and loving submissive can, I will present you with my collar with the honor and recognition you have earned today little one. After proving yourself this one last time today, will you accept my collar? The choice is always the submissive's when she is offered a Master's collar."

"Yes Sir. I will accept it with joy in my heart." And there were tears in Karen's eyes.

I pulled her beautiful soft black leather collar with the silver threading from my back pocket and placed in across both of our legs. Karen just stared at it in reverent silence with tears now flowing down her cheeks.

"Do you feel that you deserve this collar?"

"I have no idea Sir. I sincerely want to deserve it Sir, but I know that I have to earn that honor. This is all up to you Sir. You are the only one who can make that choice."

"Do you swear absolute trust?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you swear absolute truth and honesty?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you swear absolute faith and loyalty?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you swear absolute love?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you swear absolute commitment?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you accept each of the above from me?"

"I accept with all my heart and soul Master."

"Do you swear absolute obedience?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you choose to be owned?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you willingly accept and embrace total submission to your Master?"

"I surely do Sir."

"Do you accept this collar and all the responsibilities that go with it?"

"I do without question Sir."

"Then, as your chosen Master, I formally honor you as my chosen submissive slave."

I picked up the collar and placed it around her neck. I pulled the tiny padlock out of my shirt pocket and locked it in place. I then presented her with the key on a long thin gold chain and told her to wear this chain and key 24/7. I advised her that she is required to wear the collar at all times when she is with me. I also advised her that she is not required to wear the collar at any time during her daily life at home unless she chooses to do so at any time. I told her again that the key and chain must remain around her neck at all times.

"Do you accept the rules and requirements of this collar and key?"

"I accept this forever Sir."

Karen put the chain around her neck, then leaned forward and put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder and started crying. A few tears rolled down my cheeks too and into her hair.

We laid there on the bed snuggled against each other. Karen kept playing with the collar and the chain. I finally turned to her and gave her a long deep passionate kiss, tweaked both of her nipples and said: "Let's talk a few minutes about tomorrow and then get some sleep. We're both going to need it after today if we plan on making it through the entire second day of our adventure."

"OK Sir."

"At some point during the day, we are going to be walking through a fairly thick forest of trees. You will be completely naked of course. What do you think would be a good way for you to prove your sincerity and willing acceptance of your collar?"

"I don't know Sir. I will do anything you tell me to do. Is that the answer you are looking for?"

"That's close, but not exactly what I was looking for, little one. I want you to be a little more specific. Create a scenario in which you will perform your submission for me out in the huge wooded area not too far from the Merry-Go-Round."

"May I have a few minutes to think about this Sir? This isn't something that is just going to pop out of my head. You are good at doing that. I'm a bit slower."

"Take your time. I turned up the TV volume a little and listened to the news while Karen put her creative mind to work."

"Thank you Sir."

Within about ten minutes, Karen told me she was ready with an idea.

"You have my complete enthusiastic attention little one."

"I know you will have me wearing the wrist and ankle cuffs. I would like you to give me the spreader bar, two clips, a blindfold, and the pair of handcuffs you have in your suitcase. I will walk into the woods a hundred yards or so, without changing directions as I'm going along, and find a tree with a good sturdy limb that is a foot or so over my head. One that is high enough to keep my arms stretched straight above my head would be preferable. I will attach the spreader bar to my ankle cuffs with the clips, place the blindfold over my eyes, and attach the handcuffs to the rings in my wrist cuffs over the top of the tree limb. I will wait for you for as long as you wish. You will be waiting at the edge of the woods for a least thirty minutes, or more if you choose to do so, so that I am left alone, in the woods, naked, spread wide open, blindfolded, stretched and locked to a tree limb. If you wish, I can also have my IPod with the earplugs in place and the music on loud so that I can't hear anything other than the music. When you find me, please do anything you may desire with me or to me. Tease me, fuck me, crop me, play with me, attach toys to me, use my asshole and my cunt, or anything else you might want to do to my totally willing body. I can't think of anything that would leave me more helpless then that Sir. And my pussy is already getting wet just thinking about it Sir."

"I will tentatively agree to that, but not the thirty minute part. I will allow you to be alone for no more than a few minutes from when you first walk into the woods. That is for your protection. I will always be close and will have you in sight by the time you have completed you preparations at the tree of your choosing. You won't know where I am and I could very well leave you attached to that tree for an hour, if that is what I choose to do, before doing anything with you. You have created a very nice scenario cumslut. We will see about actually performing it tomorrow."

"Yes Sir. Thank you so much Sir."

"Give me a really passionate kiss and turn of your light."

I turned off the TV with the remote, and in the moon lit darkness of the room, I felt her warm naked body push itself against me and her open mouth found its way to mine. My dick was getting hard again and we both fell asleep with my cock held in her hand.

And that was the end of day number one...