The Search and The Discovery Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

Karen most definitely had to go. She even had to change positions a couple of times to get her feet out of the way of the ground flow. When she was finished and cleaned, she jumped back into the Hummer and we were off and running once again. 'Running' is the wrong word. 'Poking along' would be a better description. That was one crazy road to have to use to get to where we wanted to go.

We finally reached the point where the road is closest to the Merry-Go-Round rock formation. The main reason I got the Hummer was not only to be able to drive up the road without getting hung up on any one of the thousands of boulders that would nail a regular car, it was to be able to go off road and park the vehicle where it couldn't be seen from the road. I had one past experience where I left a vehicle parked on the side of the roadway and the only patrolling police vehicle that passed by the entire day we spent at that spot, left me a $48.00 'greetings from your local Sheriff'.

The first thing I did, when we exited the Hummer, was to give Karen her shorts and shirt back and told her to put them on. I reminded her that I still hadn't given her permission to take the leash handle out of her mouth. She was dressed in a few seconds.

"#1", was all I said.

Karen reacted instantly and was standing with her hands behind her head and her feet spread wide apart. She was looking at the ground also. Looking at the ground was her idea. I hadn't taught her to do that in the hotel suite.

"Why are you looking at the ground, little one?"

"I thought that I was supposed to do that Sir. You require all of your slaves to do that in your stories."

"I appreciate your submissive enthusiasm. From now on you will wait for my actual command rather than doing what you read in my stories."

"Yes Sir."

I walked up to her and slowly pulled her shirt up over the tops of her tits. I bounced and squeezed them several times, then released them and simply stared at the two, rock hard, prominently tipped mounds for a few minutes without saying a word. I finally reached up with both hands and grabbed each of her nipple rings and pulled on them. I actually pulled them hard enough that Karen responded by bending slightly forward to relieve some of the sudden pain she was feeling in both of her nipples that emanated through her tits and into her chest. She was surprised at the amount of stimulation that had also been created and sent directly to her pussy and her clitoris. This caused her to drop the leash handle from her mouth.

"Did I tell you to lean forward or drop the leather handle from your mouth slut?"

"No Sir. I'm sorry Sir. It was a reaction that I didn't even think about."

"You need to learn to control those reactions slut. I don't want to hear excuses. Drop your shorts, turn around, and bend over."

Karen pulled her shorts down and was in position without hesitation. I reached into the Hummer, opened the smaller knapsack, and pulled out the riding crop.

"I told you yesterday that disobedience will bring instant punishment all day today, did I not?"

"Yes Master. You did."

"How many strokes of the riding crop, which you picked out, would you suggest would be appropriate for not obeying my order to be in the #1 position and keeping the leash handle firmly gripped in your mouth?"

"Any number you feel would be adequate Sir."

"I want a number from you painslut."

I could see the battle going on in her head. She was trying to figure out the minimum number that she thought would please me and not ruin her sitting ability for the rest of the day.

"I am asking for five strokes Sir."

Without warning, I gave her two on each cheek. Not too hard but hard enough to leave four red marks.

"Where should I place the last stroke painslut?"

"Place it on my pussy Sir."

The fifth stroke went up between her spread legs directly onto the lower half of her mound, as requested. She had remained silent for all five strokes so I took a few minutes to massage both cheeks and her pussy. When I had finished, I ran a finger through her labia and found the inner area nice and wet. I rolled my finger around in her juices and pulled it out. It was slick and shiny and I bent down to hold it in front of her face.

"May I lick it clean Sir?"

"Yes you may. I have never had a submissive that loved tasting her own pussy cream as much as you do. I just might make a video of you sticking your fingers into your cunt and then licking them clean over and over again while we are here today. What do you think of that slut?"

She had sucked my finger into her mouth like a professional cocksucker and it was quickly cleaned of her juices.

"If that will please you, I will do it as often as you wish Master."

"That pussy of yours gets wet no matter what I do, doesn't it cumslut?"

"I get wet so easily because I am with you Sir."

"Pull your shorts back up and get back into position slut."

"Yes Master."

I stood in front of her again and pulled her top back up over her breasts and just let her stand there with her tits on display. I lightly twisted each of her nipple rigs and asked her how they felt after having them on since the previous night.

When you twist or pull on them Sir, it is very painful. My nipples have never stayed hard and engorged for so long on their own Sir. They have not changed since you attached the rings to them. I am totally amazed that I didn't know this about my own body. They were hot and hard when I woke up this morning but I'm sure that was because you with playing with my clit."

"You've learned several things about your body that you never had any idea about during the last 24 hours my little kinky slut whore."

"That's for sure Master."

"Take your shorts off again, completely, and hand them to me. Make sure your tits stay uncovered."

Karen removed her shorts and handed them to me. She went back into position immediately with her shirt still pulled up above her tits. Not one single time has she taken so much as a single glance around the area we were standing in to see if anybody else had just happened to appear out of the woods into the fairly open area between the Hummer and our destination.

"I'm going to hold my watch in front of your face and I want you to start masturbating when the second hand hits the number 7. I want you to finger your pussy and clit for 90 seconds and then stop and return to position. No cuming and no sounds allowed or you will get 25 strokes of the riding crop.

"Yes Master."

Karen immediately began to finger her clit very aggressively when the second hand hit 7. She obviously wanted to get turned on as much as possible in 90 seconds. She added a finger from her other hand into her love channel and fucked her cunt just as aggressively as she was attacking her little nub.

When the second hand made the first circuit, she was already working her way up to an orgasm. When it got past the 12 and just short of the 1, she stopped all finger action and went back into position. She was breathing hard but no moans or other sounds of arousal passed her lips.

"That was very good kinky slut. Get dressed again and hand me the leash handle. You love to play with yourself while I watch don't you?"

"Yes Master. I love you watching me play with myself. I love having you watch me all of the time."

She was dressed again and her top back in place. She handed me the leash handle and I started walking in the direction of our special rock sticking out from the wall 400 feet above the ground below. Karen walked behind me in silence. I'm fairly certain that she had never been led around on the end of a dog leash anytime in her life. I could see in her face that this was very humiliating to her. She would be feeling a lot more of that in a few hours but she would be bare-assed naked the next time.

Karen didn't seem to worry a bit about the possibility of strangers appearing suddenly and seeing her being led around on a leash attached to her collar. This was a holiday weekend and one of the most well known sights in, or near, Sedona. It was the time of year that the temperatures were mild and there was always a cool breeze gently flowing through the mountain areas. This area was also one of the most inaccessible places to get to in all of Sedona and Red Rock. It was a very rough ride getting here and few people went further than the observation platform at the bottom of the canyon about three miles away. Some rode in the 'Pink Jeep' tour and then wished they hadn't by the time the tour had finished.

What I was actually doing, other than creating the humiliation of leading Karen around on a dog leash for the first time, was giving the area a quick scouting to check for the possibility that anyone might be here. In all of the times that I have been at the Merry-Go-Round, I have only seen less than a handful of other tourist explorers. I had known they were here because their cars had been parked on the roadside waiting for their greetings from the Sheriff. Very few people come prepared to make the trip up the road to this location and almost always resort to riding in the "Pink Jeep" tour vehicles which don't allow any of their customers to wander around freely. The best view of the Merry-Go-Round is from the road.

"How would you feel if some people came out of the woods right now and saw you attached to your dog leash little one?"

"I would be embarrassed beyond belief Sir."

"What if that happened while being led around handcuffed and completely naked?"

"I would absolutely die Sir. I totally trust you to handle the situation but I would still be vulnerable and totally humiliated. I would be on total display to people I didn't even know. I can't think of anything that could possibly be more embarrassing."

"What if that happened and the strangers walked up to us, checked you out very closely, and began a conversation with questions about why you were naked, cuffed, and being led around by a dog leash?"

"I don't know how I would react to that Sir. I really don't want that to ever happen but, if it does, I know you will control the situation and keep me protected. If you want that to happen, I will accept your wishes as best as I can."

I stopped suddenly and Karen actually ran into me from behind. Her mind was stuck on that scenario I had just given her and wasn't paying attention to me.

"Here is another scenario I want you to think about. These strangers that did walk up to us and began asking questions about you seemed to be a little doubtful about my answers. I have told them that you are my submissive slave and that I'm training you to accept obedience and to believe in the trust you have in me as your Master. As proof of this, I remove your cuffs and order you to masturbate for them. Close your eyes and picture that in your mind and tell me exactly how you would feel and respond."

"Oh my God, I have no idea Master. I can only tell you what I would do. I would masturbate for you because you had ordered me to do so. I would do it because I will always please you Sir. That would definitely be the highest level of humiliation and embarrassment that I can imagine. I'm getting wet right now just thinking about it but I honestly hope I don't have to deal with that scenario today Master. I'm not sure I could deal with that particular situation in the way you wanted me to Sir."

"I love your honesty. I want you to think about situations like that when you have alone time of your own. I am always careful of what you will encounter at any time but there is always the possibility that something could happen that I have no control over and would have to improvise, should that ever occur. You must always have complete faith and trust in me and have no doubt that I will never allow anything that would put you in any jeopardy."

"I know that in my heart and in my soul Master. I have no doubt in you in any way, manner, or form."

"I appreciate that trust and faith little one. Now, let's head back to the Hummer. There is no one up here to surprise us. That's why we just did this little walk around."

"Yes Master. I'll be right behind you Sir." Karen's humor hadn't suffered in the least.

"Before we start back, I want you half naked. I am going to reward your honesty and allow you to choose which half."

"Thank you Master. Since you have already had my shorts off today, I hope it will please you to choose the top half. I would prefer that you see all of me all of the time."

"I would be pleased with either half but I do appreciate your reasoning. Most women, when given the choice, will chose the top half because they know that being topless is much less embarrassing than walking around with their pussy and ass on display. Your choice was meant to please me and not to save yourself a deeper level of humiliation in the event you are seen by someone. I will reward you for that choice and the reason you made it little one."

I unlocked one wrist from the cuffs so she could remove her top. Her bare tits, with the rings attached to her hard nipples, really turned me on. Karen handed me her top and actually put her hand back into the cuffs and locked her wrist back into place by squeezing the open side shut with her other hand.

I took her shirt and hung it on a tree limb near where we were standing, massaged her beautiful boobs and pulled on the rings a few times before leading her by the leash back to the Hummer.

Once at the Hummer, I told Karen to remove her shorts with her hands still cuffed. She gave me a blank stare for a few seconds and then began her struggle to get naked while cuffed behind her back. While she was twisting and bending and trying to become a contortionist, I removed most of our supplies from the back section of our vehicle. I would be carrying the large backpack and Karen would carry the fully filled knapsack, which was much lighter. I did remove the bottles of water, with the exception of one, and put the other three in the cooler with sodas and V8 juice cans.

I checked out Karen's progress with her shorts and found that there wasn't any. I pulled my small camera out of the side pocket of the backpack and walked over to where she was standing in total frustration. I loosened the waist button that was the cause of her lack of success and moved back about 10 feet and sat on the ground. I took about fifty pictures of Karen as she finally managed to work her shorts over her hips and down to the ground and then step out of them with a long exhale of success. I told her to bring me the shorts which was almost as amusing as watching her get them off in the first place. She finally gave up doing it the 'clean' way and plopped her ass on the ground and grabbed the shorts after having to wiggle through the dirt on her butt cheeks. Her frustration had overruled her common sense at the moment she chose to sit her ass in the dirt and ended up nearly a foot from where she wanted to be. I got pictures of this adventure too. I took even more of her trying to get herself back on her feet once again without getting totally covered in dirt. She didn't succeed at that either.

I was laughing when Karen finally got to me and handed me her hard retrieved prize.

"I certainly hope you enjoyed watching me make a total fool of myself Sir."

"Oh yes. I most certainly did little one. I even have it all on full color, high resolution digital photographs. The next time we do that, it will all be videotaped for future laughs, maybe even when we are at a party together?"

"That was funny Sir. I just love being laughed at while making an idiot out of myself. And you want to show all of that at a party?"

"You are a very sexy idiot my little slut."

Karen laughed and plopped her ass down in the dirt again to sit next to me. I ran through the pictures on the LED of the camera and she began laughing even more. We were both in near hysterics by the time we made it to the last picture. I reached behind her and unlocked the cuffs. She immediately started brushing off the dirt on her legs and then stood up to brush off her ass and the backs of her thighs.

"I even got dirt in my pussy Sir.

"I told her to go the backpack and pull a water bottle out of the cooler, get some Kleenex out of the glove box, and clean herself off. I added in that she was not to use all the water doing it. I also told her to put the box of tissue in the knapsack and to make sure that the other box of Kleenex remained in the glove compartment.

When Karen was done, I put the knapsack, which contained all of the toys and the food, over her shoulders. I couldn't use the clip that holds the straps together in front because that would crush her tits after walking any distance. I cuffed her hands in front of her this time so the shoulder straps could not slide off. I reached down and grabbed the leash handle that was hanging loosely just below her pussy and we began to retrace out steps toward the spot where we left her top hanging from the tree. I had her shorts in the backpack. If we couldn't locate her top, Karen was going to have some real embarrassing and humiliating moments when we returned to Sedona and our hotel.

I purposely led us off the exact path we had taken earlier. It was the path that led directly to Karen's shirt hanging from the tree. A degree off course or going around a large rock on the opposite side can easily change the perception of anyone who wasn't paying attention the first time, especially if they have a poor sense of direction to begin with. After 15 minutes of walking around and not finding the tree with the shirt, Karen began to get very nervous.

"Are you sure we went in this direction Sir? You are a pilot. Pilots don't get lost.....EVER!!! Pilots have a GPS implanted in their brains don't they?"

"Don't worry your little head about it. I will find your shirt. I promise."

Ten more minutes of this and Karen was checking out every tree we passed. I finally decided to ease her mind and led her near the proper tree and let her discover her shirt.

"There it is Master. Thank God we found it."

"Pull it down from the tree and put it in my backpack."

After she had done this I could see the happiness of relief on her face. We were only a few hundred feet from our 'special place', so I led her directly to the huge overhanging rock that started everything over a decade ago.

"This is the place little one. This is where you and I met 12 years ago when I was here and you were in Pennsylvania. That's an amazing concept isn't it?"

"Yes it is Master. That was the most amazing and special night of my entire life. May I just stand here in silence and look at it Sir?"

"Yes you may little one."

I took out my key ring and unlocked Karen's cuffs. I told her to drop the knapsack on the ground and to feel free to walk around the immediate area. I don't believe she was consciously aware that she was totally naked at that moment, and standing near a ledge that can be seen clearly, with binoculars, all the way from Sedona. She was so overpowered by the spiritual effect this area was having on her, I really don't think she even cared if the entire town of Sedona was watching her at that moment.

While she was fixated on the special 'rock', I took both of our backpacks over to an area with a large amount of brush and placed them on the ground behind the wall of plant life. I removed the wrist and ankle cuffs, one set of nipple clamps, a handful of Kleenex that went into my pocket, and the bottle of water before placing some of the loose brush over the two packs. We wouldn't need them for awhile. I wandered back over to stand next to Karen.

She felt my presence and looked up into my eyes with so much love in her heart that I just had to kiss her. And it was a long and passionate kiss. My dick got hard and was poking her in her stomach. Our lips parted and she let out a chuckle as her sparkling eyes looked into mine.

Player One
Player One
175 Followers