The Search and The Discovery Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

"Is that your spiritual level rising up, or are you just plain horny Master?"

"It's little of both, slut. I always get horny during a passionate kiss. And the Spirit Gods put you here, standing naked in front of me."

"I was here once before Master, a number of years ago, and I sure didn't feel like I do now. This is absolutely wonderful Sir."

"Let's make it even more wonderful slut. Put these wrist and ankle cuffs on."

"Thank you, Sir. I totally love these cuffs. They really make me feel like you own me. The collar is a constant reminder that I am owned by you Master. Putting the two together is just about the sum total of who and what I am right now and I am grateful to you for allowing me to experience these new feelings inside of me so intensely."

"I'm going to use the handcuffs to lock your wrists together and we are going to take a walk along the entire length of the Merry-Go-Round. I'm also going to attach the clamps to your nipples. They will produce all sorts of sensations and reactions while we are walking."

"Thank you Sir. That excites me too."

When I had Karen's wrists cuffed behind her back, I stood in front of her and played with her tits for a few minutes and then attached a clamp to each nipple just behind her rings. I adjusted both clamps a couple of times until I was sure they wouldn't fall off, but not too tight to cause her a lot of pain during our walk. A little pain to keep her attention was OK. Her long erect nipples were both pulled downward by the weight of the clamps. Karen accepted both clamps without a sound or complaint. I picked up the leash handle once again and headed due west along the top of the ridge. There isn't a regular defined path to follow so I kept our pace a little slower than normal so Karen wouldn't trip and lose her balance. I wasn't leading her by the leash. I just held it while she walked directly beside me.

Karen's tits were large enough to bounce with every step, even the steps she was gingerly taking as we first began our little sightseeing walk. With each bounce, the clamps would react in the same way. Since the clamps were the large adjustable type, they were much bigger and much heavier than most other types. These clamps bounced in any direction they felt like from pure momentum. Her breasts would go mostly up and down one time with each step, but the clamps kept swinging two or three more times. They were only attached to each nipple tight enough to keep them from falling off. They mostly had a twisting and bending effect from their motions. I could see that being attached to each other by the silver chain also created an opposing force between each clamp. The first would go in one direction while the second sometimes traveled in the opposite direction. Whichever clamp had the most momentum would successfully jerk the other backwards, which caused her poor abused nipples to be twisted and pulled even more.

"How are you handling the clamps?"

"They hurt but I can deal with that. It's better now than when we first began walking. And they are making my pussy leak."

"Do you want me to take them off?"

"No Sir. I really want to learn to accept them. I want to be able to accept anything you desire to do to me, with me, or for you. You own me Master. You own all of me. That is so exciting and scary at the same time."

We had slowly walked nearly half the distance across the southern face of the huge rock formation at that point. We reached the furthest point that I wanted to go in another 15 minutes. The view was spectacular, both the huge canyon and my naked submissive.

I told Karen to stand at attention. I stood in front of her and leaned down to put my mouth over hers. She opened to receive me and while our tongues were playing with each other, I reached up and literally jerked off one of the clamps. A high pitched squeal of pain came through her mouth and into mine but she didn't break the kiss and her tongue didn't miss a beat in the sparring match it was engaged in with mine. She did try to suck all the air out of my lungs though.

I broke the sloppy kiss and stepped back a couple of feet. I told her to look deeply into my eyes and not to break that contact for any reason. I removed the other clamp the normal way, slow and steady. Karen's reaction was almost the same as when I jerked the other clamp off. As the blood flowed back into her nipple, her eyes opened wide and the air was sucked into her lungs in one huge intake. She didn't break the eye contact with me one single time. I reached up and took both of her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and rolled them back and forth semi-gently before squeezing them really hard for a few seconds. When I applied the hard squeezes, Karen bent forward in pain and lost eye contact with me.

"That will cost you five smacks on each of your ass cheeks painslut."

"Yes Master. I tried not to react but you squeezed so hard Sir that my body overruled my self-control. I deserve the punishment Sir."

I looked around and saw a rock nearby that was close to the same height as your average chair and took Karen by the hand over to it. I sat down and found it to be the perfect height so that the top halves of my legs were level to the ground.

"Lie across my knees and spread your legs as much as you can in that position."

"Yes Master," she said as she carefully placed herself into the ordered position and spread her legs open enough so that I would have easy access to her pussy.

"Why am I spanking you painslut?"

"Because I didn't obey your command to stand at attention and I lost eye contact with you Sir."

"Do you think 10 spanks are enough or should I make it 20?"

"Ten will do just fine Sir unless you think I need more."

"I think 10 will work this time slut. If you do that again, I will make it 20 or more."

"Yes Sir. I understand."

I ran my right hand all over her back, ass, and thighs. I casually ran my fingers over her pussy and slid two of them between her labia lips. She was very wet inside.

"Why is your cunt so wet?"

"I have been walking naked with you for I don't know how far, with my clothes way back where we first started Sir. You have been using my nipples for your pleasure Sir, and now you are going to spank me. That is making my cunt very wet Sir."

I put my left hand behind her neck to hold her down and landed a swat on each cheek. They were not very hard but Karen tensed her body up both times. I ran the flat of my hand over her cheeks several times and then over her pussy with a little pressure on her clit. I heard a moan escape her mouth when I pushed on her little hot nub.

"You're not supposed to like this slut. I'll have to change that. You do have permission to express yourself. The silence rule does not apply to this punishment."

"Yes Master. Thank you."

I placed four more swats, two on each cheek, that were a lot harder than the first two. Both of her cheeks were showing a lot of pink to red color. My hand had held down the top half of her body but her feet were coming off of the ground with each smack on her flesh and her original moans had turned to very distinct groans of arousal and pain at the same time. I again massaged her cheeks for a minute and ran my hand over her cunt. This time I inserted to fingers into her hole and she was soggy wet.

"What is this slut? You are juicier now than you were before. Are you playing a game with me slut? Are you enjoying this slut? Maybe I should make it 20 after all."

"Nnooo, Sir. I'm not playing games. You are making me hot and aroused Master.

Right then, I used my hand and gave her pussy 5 rapid fire swats that had Karen trying to lift her hips off my legs. She yelled out "please Master" and "oh shit" and tried to close her legs.

"Open those legs now painslut!"

She did immediately and I instantly gave her cunt 5 more swats that were harder than the five she had just received. She kept her legs open this time but she kept a verbal repeat of "Oh God" going after each impact. Without stopping, I went back to her ass and landed four fairly hard swats to her cheeks. I removed the cuffs from the rings of her wrist cuffs and freed her hands and arms.

"Stand up in #1 position slut."

Karen quickly stood up and got into position with her hands behind her head and her feet spread wide apart. As soon as she did this, her pussy juices began to make a slow trail from the bottom of her crack and down the inside of her left thigh. She was trembling a little. Not from the punishment she had just experienced, but was fearful that I was going to punish her even more. And she had a trail of tears from her eyes to her chin.

"You didn't think I was going to spank you so hard, did you?"

"No Sir. That really hurt."

"Did you think that because I was so easy on you yesterday, that maybe you were going to be treated the same today?"

"I wasn't sure Sir. This is the first time you have punished me without purposely turning the pain into arousal Master Bill. You always did that yesterday."

"This is not yesterday. And I told you all day yesterday that today was going to be the real thing. Not just gentle low level experiences that were only meant to introduce you to D/s. This is how it can be when you deliberately disobey my wishes. And, if you continue to be disobedient, the punishments will get even harder and more painful until you learn your place as my submissive. Do not forget that you chose to accept my collar. You are my property. I own every square inch of your body. I can do anything I want with you at any time I may choose. Are you getting closer to understanding the reality of that or do you believe this is all a game of playtime?"

"No Sir. I have never thought that this was a game of playtime. I am learning Sir. I am trying to do my best. I know you own me Master. I want you to own me more than anything in the world. I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for the punishment Sir."

And the tears began to flow again. She began sobbing and shaking and I just took her into my arms and held her as tightly as I could. Her response was to put her arms around me and bury her face in my chest. When the tears and sobbing faded away, we held each other in silence just as we had at the Flagstaff Airport. Karen then put her mouth next to my ear and whispered: "I love you. I am yours Sir. Please do with me as you please."

"Listen to me very carefully little one. When I said I would keep you safe, that was my vow to you that is unbreakable. I brought you here to allow you to learn and discover things about yourself that you have wondered about for a long time. You have already experienced the most powerful, mind blowing orgasms of your life. What you discovered yesterday are activities that kept your clit hard, your pussy wet, your mind in chaos, and your sexuality in high gear. I kept them soft for the most part because it was your first day. I asked you if you wanted to continue, knowing that things wouldn't be as soft today, and you enthusiastically agreed. Yesterday was a large step above the vanilla sexual lifestyle that I call the 'Missionary Life'. Today is just a small step above yesterday. I'll give you another chance little one. Do we continue or do you want to return to the missionary life?"

"Master, I may be a newbie, but I am not a quitter. There are discoveries to be made and I am not about to quit just because I have a lot to learn and punishments to endure along the way. The road may be tough but so am I. 'Use me in any way you choose' is not an offer; it is a commitment to the both of us Sir."

"Stand back a few feet facing me and just spread your legs to shoulder width," I said as I pulled out my ever present pocket camera. First off, I wanted some pictures of her pussy and ass after her punishment for future reference. Karen's future reference I should say.

She was in position within seconds.

"I want to take some close-up pics of your red pussy lips and your very red ass cheeks. I'm going to give you one picture of each to take home with you. I want you to put them somewhere where you will be guaranteed to see them every single day. I don't care where. That will be your choice."

"Yes Sir. I know exactly where to hang them in frames."

I squatted in front of Karen's pussy and took about ten pictures with different settings. Only her outer labia were red. It made her sex stand out like a neon light. I stood up and then squatted behind her and took ten more of her ass cheeks. They were a very colorful bright red.

"I want you to be a porno model for me. I want you to make sure that one of the following; your pussy, your ass, your tits, or your asshole is in every shot. Multiples of each will be even better. You are to get into pure porno positions that you think will please me. You can use your hands and fingers at any time. Six poses will be just fine."

"Yes Master," was all she said.

The first pose she got into was absolutely perfect. There was a large three foot high boulder with a flat top and Karen climbed up on top and laid down on it face up. She pulled her knees to her chest and then spread them wide apart. This shot had everything in it. I took the obvious pics from about five feet away and then zoomed in to get better close-ups of her asshole and girl slice. Her pussy lips had opened up by themselves in that pose. Then I slowly walked completely around the rock and took a continuous string of shots until I was back where I started.

Next, she leaned against a nearby tree using only one hand, moved her feet about three feet out from the base, turned the top of her body just enough to bring one tit into view and looked back over her shoulder directly at me with a beautiful smile on her face. She took her loose hand and placed it far enough between her legs for her fingers to be seen touching the bottoms of both ass cheeks. I took a lot more pictures from various angles.

Karen did four more extremely sexy and sensual poses without asking me for any suggestions. Every pose was her creation. And they were exceptional poses. The kind a guy would love to have while making a donation at the sperm bank.

"Did you like the way I posed for you Master?"

"You did well porno slut. You went from one pose to another without taking any time to think about what you should do next."

"That was an easy assignment Sir. I only got into positions that I knew would make your cock hard. Speaking of a hard cock, may I please, please, please suck yours until you cum in my mouth?"

"Do you think I should get you off too little one?"

"I don't really care Master. I only want to make your cock super hard and play with your balls and asshole. I want you to shoot wads of cum into my mouth with enough force to almost knock my head off the end of your shaft."

"Well now, how can I possibly think of turning down an offer like that from a beautiful cumslut?"

I leaned back against the same rock that Karen first posed on while she got down on her knees in front of me. She loosened my belt and pulled both my pants and my boxer briefs down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and she tossed them a few feet away.

The first thing she did was to just stare at my cock and lightly touch it and my balls for several minutes. The precum was beginning to ooze from the hole in the tip of my dick and she leaned forward just enough to place her lips over the very end of the mushroom head and suck as much of the clear liquid as she could from my shaft. After doing this, Karen began licking my shaft from the base to the tip and back down again. When she got to the base each time, she would flick her tongue over each of my swelling balls and then begin another round trip. I don't know how many times she did this but my cock was getting slightly red from being completely rock hard. I was watching her technique with lusting eyes and Karen was doing most of her activities while staring up into my eyes. This made me even harder if that was possible. The sexual and emotional intensity is more than doubled when my cock is being played with and sucked while her eyes never stop staring into mine.

Then I watched her stick her middle finger into her mouth and suck on it. She sort of fucked her mouth with it and made sure that it was covered with her saliva. She lowered her hand down, moved it in between my legs and found my asshole, to which she transferred the wetness to my browneye. Back and forth she went with her finger going from her mouth to my anal opening. Karen did it over and over again until I knew it must be soaking wet. When I felt the tip of her index finger begin to push on my tight rear opening, she was staring intensely into my eyes and one of the sexiest smiles I have ever seen on her face took form. She added a second finger and, little by little, both fingers were pushed further and further into my asshole until well past the sphincter and into more open space.

I was paying so much attention to her fingers and eyes that her mouth dropping over the swollen head of my cock took me by surprise. I felt the two fingers pushed in as far as they would go. They began to lightly tap towards my front side until she found my prostate. I haven't a clue how to find a prostate but she sure did. Now she began an in and out motion with her finger, pausing to push on my prostate several times. She had both of my balls in her other hand which was lightly squeezing and massaging each swelled globe. Her mouth began to increase it's up and down motion, stopping at the head each time to suck it really hard while her tongue toyed with that special spot, and then resume its trip back down my now steel hard shaft. She went down a little bit further each time until I could feel the head making contact with the back of her throat. She did this over and over again and then began pushing her head harder down on my cock each trip until it began to go further and further into her throat.

This woman was easily the 'Queen of cock sucking'. With her fingers fucking my ass and pushing on my prostate, her other hand playing with my balls, and her nose pushed against my pubes with my dick as far into her throat as it would go, I felt a huge orgasm building up rapidly. My instinct was to put my hands on both sides of her head but I wasn't about to interfere with her exquisite ability to get me off when she wanted to get me off. I began moaning and telling her that I was almost there. She picked up the pace even more and, within 30 seconds, I was firing wad after wad of thick creamy cum into her mouth and her throat. It felt like my cock was going to blow up. I had no doubt that I was going to be rather sore down there for a while after this fantastic blowjob. She made Linda Lovelace look like an amateur. When the cum stopped shooting out of the head of my cock, she brought her mouth back up to the top of the shaft and lightly sucked my now purple mushroom while her hand stopped massaging my balls and began an up and down motion on my shaft. Karen sucked out everything liquid and kept the orgasm pleasure going at the same time.

Her fingers stopped fucking my asshole but kept pressing on the prostate. The head was so sensitive but she was so gentle with it that I didn't mind that she kept up with the very light sucking and licking. She sucked really hard a couple of times and that caused me to jerk from the overpowering sensation but she immediately returned to the very light contact. When I could no longer stand the over sensitive sensations, I put my hand on the top of her head and advised her she could stop. She pulled her mouth off my shaft, removed her fingers from the backdoor, gave the head a light kiss and said 'thank you and I love you' to my cock.

"That was the best cum I've ever had by mouth little one. You are amazing with that technique of yours. Why did you say 'thank you' to my dick?"

Player One
Player One
175 Followers