The Search and The Discovery Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

I really don't know if there is a difference between a submissive and a slave. I'm not sure of what your definition of a slave entails. A slave is always a submissive but I'm not sure if a submissive is always a slave. Whenever my collar is on, I am owned by you and I am your property. Does being owned make me your slave too Sir?"

"As I mentioned previously, my view is that submission is an attitude and enslavement is a lifestyle. Every Master that I know has a different perception of those two ways of life. We have changed the rules, more or less, for our trip here to Sedona. You are my submissive while you are here. Whether or not you remain so when you are home has yet to be put to the test. You are never to wear your collar unless you first state out loud: 'I am owned by my Master Bill', before you put it on. You are never to wear the collar unless you are absolutely willing to proudly tell anyone who asks about it, that it is your symbol of being owned by your Master. You will always have the option of wearing the collar where ever you are at any time because you will always keep it in your purse no matter where you go. Anytime you choose to wear it, or feel the need to put it on anywhere in public, you are required to answer any and all questions you might be asked in total honesty. If you can't wear my collar with absolute pride, then don't degrade its symbolic meaning by putting it on. Wearing the key to your collar on a neck chain 24/7 is a symbol meant for you and me only. It is a symbol of your commitment to me. Are you my slave? My perception is that you would have to live with me or be with me almost every day to be my slave."

"I understand Sir. I am wearing your collar now with complete pride and will wear it every minute we are together for the rest of this weekend. And one other thing Master, you are making my tits feel wonderful."

"I'm going to make your pussy feel wonderful too."

"Are you going to make me cum here on our special spot Master?"

"I haven't decided yet cumslut. Maybe I will allow you a really soft cum. I don't want you falling off the rock because of a nuclear orgasm."

"But Master, you won't be able to see me have a soft cum."

"You will tell me when you are having one and you will make the sounds of having one. And you will tell me what you are feeling while you are having one."

"That sounds exciting Sir. I just shivered all over my body just now from thinking about that."

"Let's move on now little one. Do you understand the reasons and the need for punishment? And do you understand the difference between 10 strokes of the riding crop as punishment and the same 10 strokes because I just happen to feel like giving them to you?"

"The obvious answer to the first part is that I am punished because I have done something wrong Master. And I want you to know that my pussy is getting wetter and wetter the longer you play with my tits Sir. My shorts are going to have a big wet spot on them. I just wanted you to know that Sir.

Back to the questions......If I fail to obey you without question or hesitation at any time, then I have violated my commitment of submission to you Master. If I fail to perform, participate, or fully carry out your commands, then I have also violated my commitment Sir. I deserve to be punished in any way you may choose Sir, for failing you and also for failing the commitment I have made to myself at the same time. You are not only my Master; you are my Teacher, and my owner. You have the right to demand and I have the duty to provide. Punishment is a lesson in what not to do ever again Sir, or the punishment will double the next time. As your vowed submissive, I have willingly given all use of my body to you Master. Receiving 10 strokes of the riding crop to please you is a privilege. You are my owner and you can use or abuse me in any way you wish or desire. I am your source of pleasure and I beg of you to do anything to, or with me, that provides you that pleasure."

"That is a good answer slut. You could not have said that yesterday. You are growing rapidly. And, I will never abuse you for any reason. Do you have any regrets?"

"No Sir. Not a single regret to be found."

"Pull your shorts down to your feet and then bend your knees outward. I want open access to your wet cunt."

"Yes Sir.

Karen struggled, somewhat, getting her shorts down because of being in a sitting position. When she finally succeeded, she spread her knees wide apart and leaned back against me once again. I didn't return to massaging her tits. Instead, I put the tip of my right index finger directly on the top of her clit. That little nub was partially erect from the stimulation I have been giving her tits for the last twenty minutes. I want her aroused, but not even close to being orgasmic.

Very gently and just barely touching the top of her pussy crack, I began to move my finger around in Karen's folds in tiny circles. Every once in awhile, I would press it gently onto the top of her clit where it was still keeping itself partially hidden. I got an instant moan from Karen's mouth the first time I did that.

"Oh Master, that feels absolutely wonderful.'

"I do not want you to approach even the lowest level of the last step to orgasm little one. I only want your body to experience light continuous sexual stimulation. If you feel anything more than that, I want you to tell me immediately."

"Yes Sir. I will."

"Do you now feel an actual need or desire to continue on with your submission, would you rather keep it at this level, or call it a day? We can spend the rest of our weekend here being tourists and making love all the time. If you choose to continue, knowing that the things you will experience will get more and more difficult and really start to test your commitment to yourself. Do you desire, need, or crave to discover more about yourself and what secret hidden fantasies still remain undiscovered? You can answer any one, or all three of those choices."

My finger kept up it feathery touch on Karen's clit and the immediate area around it. I had no intentions of pushing it further down into her pussy and, most certainly, not into her leaking wet vagina. I wanted to keep this up for at least another half hour before I decided to either get her off or continue the frustration of orgasm denial. We must have made quite a sight to anyone who happened to be looking up from miles below with a set of binoculars. I doubt they could see any details other than two people sitting on the rock outcropping four hundred feet up the side of the cliff next to the Merry-Go-Round formation. Nobody hikes around in the canyon directly below us and not a single 'Pink Jeep' filled with sightseers has made an appearance since Karen did her masturbation scene out in the middle of the road.

"Master Bill, you have turned several of my fantasies into reality since we arrived here. You have awakened many more since you ordered me to strip in the Cessna at the Flagstaff Airport and maybe gave some of the passengers on the Alaska flight, and definitely the people in the Tower, a sight they certainly didn't expect. Complete obedience has been a much harder lesson to learn and much more intense than flashing people at an airport. Experiencing the most intense and overwhelming orgasm I have ever had in my life through the use of pain/arousal has convinced me that I have a lot more to discover. I'm not sure if I really want to discover what my limits may be Master, at this very moment, but I'm also sure that I do. That idea really scares me but, if you want me to make the attempt, I will do it without hesitation. I trust you with my life without question Sir.

As for my desires, needs, and cravings are concerned, I have a tremendous desire to learn more about myself and every aspect of my sexuality that can be discovered. I had absolutely no idea that I could have orgasms as intense as I did from the things you have done to me so far this weekend. I have various kinky fantasies that I haven't yet experienced. If you told me a few days ago that you could create powerful orgasms from using a riding crop or a soft ended paddle on my ass and pussy, I would never have believed you. Now I do. And I guess that opens up many other doors into my sexuality too. I have no idea where those doors lead to but you do and I will go through any door you choose for me at any time or any place without question or hesitation. I need to be your true submissive and I need to be owned by you. I need to please you and I need to be the source of your greatest pleasures. That is without question. If you told me that I would have these needs two days ago, I would have called you a fruitcake. As for 'cravings', I'm not sure how to answer that. I crave love. I have so much fun being exhibitionistic and being acutely aware of the fact that I might be caught in the act, that maybe I do crave that. I would be heartbroken if you lost your trust and faith in me, and I in you, so that must be a craving too. Maybe you should explain what 'craving' means to you when you use that word. Oh, there is one more thing. I crave being totally honest with you. No games or hiding anything from you. There is nothing about my sexuality, my emotions, my mind, or my body that I don't crave for you to know about, witness, and understand."

Karen was definitely talking a little faster than she usually does. My finger on her clit was having the effect I desired. When she is sexually aroused, she talks very fast or very slow, depending on how far up the ladder her arousal has climbed. It gets much slower the closer she has climbed toward orgasm. That's just one of the ways I know she is about to cum. I stopped the finger action long enough to move it down past her leaky pussy and placed it on her cute little rosebud. It was covered with a thick layer of her creamy juices flowing from above. As an afterthought, I pushed the tip about an inch into her little wrinkled entrance and wiggled it around. In the position we were sitting in, what I did next was not that easy but I managed to get two fingers into her vagina and the tip of my pinky just a little bit into her anus. There is a small little spot an inch or so inside of the entrance of her vagina where the texture of her flesh is slightly different than anywhere else inside of her love tunnel. That is her G-Spot. When I use two fingers to lightly press on that spot at the same time I apply pressure just above her clit hood, she almost always takes a sudden deep breath and lets it out very slowly with a slight moaning sound. Increasing and decreasing the pressure on both ends can keep her entire body in a world of orgasmic arousal without taking her over the edge.

"Continuing on with the topic of conversation I said: "And you got mad at me for telling you that you are a natural born submissive. As far as your 'limits' are concerned, I don't mean taking you to a place you don't belong. Let's use the word 'pain' for example. Pain is torture in most people's minds. I have absolutely no desire to inflict pain anywhere on your body in a way that is both harmful and destructive. Pain can create intense pleasure, as you found out yesterday when your orgasm went thermonuclear while being steadily whipped on your clit and pussy with a paddle. If you will remember, I did not use any more pain to punish you than I did to give you an orgasm. It's all in the attitude.

If I tell you that you are being punished, than you only feel pain. If I tell you that the exact same pain you just experienced is now going to sexually arouse you, you will cum. Punishment is actually the only time I want you to feel pain only. And I will use whatever amount of pain it takes to teach you to stay on the path I have given you to follow. And, in all honesty, that pain is meant to hurt you but I do not receive any pleasure doing it. Some Masters enjoy inflicting pain. Some sub/slaves enjoy receiving pain. My meaning of 'limits' in that particular area is finding the point where erotic arousal stops and pain becomes only pain. That is a point which is just as hard for a Master to learn as it is for a sub/slave to accept."

I had managed to get my pinky finger a little further into her anal entrance and her hips were getting pretty squirrely. I suddenly removed all three of my fingers from her two holes and put my pinky directly in front of her mouth. Karen's mind went in two opposite directions for an instant. Her hesitation was expected but I wanted to teach her a very valuable lesson for the future. After a few seconds, she took my little finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. When she was finished, I continued with more clit action once again.

"Why did you just show hesitation cumslut?"

"Master, the thought of taking your pinky into my mouth after it had just been in my asshole was repulsive. My need to take it into my mouth as your submissive was even stronger. My brain was at war with itself for a few moments. Your finger in front of my mouth was a silent command and obedience won the war. I'm sorry about the hesitation but that won't happen again if you choose to repeat that silent command. Please give me the punishment I deserve for the hesitation Sir."

"There will be no punishment little one. I did that deliberately and I knew you would hesitate. It is a lesson you need to remember and to fully understand. Your vow of submission includes the promise that you will do anything I desire or command, no matter what it is that I want you to do. I did that without warning or giving you a verbal command to lick my finger clean with your mouth and tongue for a simple reason. As my submissive, you may often encounter commands to do something that you absolutely do not want to do. I don't always know how you are going to react to everything I tell you to do. I will learn as time goes on. There are many things that you will automatically do without verbal commands because you know what to do without being told. The equation for submission does not include hesitating or questioning anything that you may consider as repulsive, fearful, humiliating, degrading, or embarrassing. Obedience is always the required response. What you may consider extreme doesn't matter in the least. If I tell you right now to call up a very close friend back home on your cell phone and give them the details of how you just sucked a finger that had been in your asshole for the last five minutes, you will do so immediately and without question. Whether I do that or not is up to me to decide. Your performing the command is not up to you. That is the foundations of submission. I may fuck you in your ass and tell you to lick my cock clean. I may have you pee in a glass and tell you to drink your own piss. Obedience is your only response. I'll bet you five orgasms against thirty minutes of punishment that you won't hesitate for a millisecond the next time I finger fuck your asshole and put my finger in front of your mouth when I'm finished. Do you wish to make that bet?"

"I most certainly do Master. I am looking forward to the five orgasms."

"Don't count your 'hitchens before they chatch' little one. Your need of submission and your vow of obedience will easily overrule your fear of licking my finger. Of that, I'm sure. If you really want to make it a contest of wills, you will most surly lose because you would never entertain the act of deliberate disobedience under any circumstances. That's the thought I want you to always keep right there on the end of your nose where you can't possibly forget. I don't think you really want to make it a challenge do you?"

"No Sir. I don't. That was the stubbornness in me that was speaking out. I will never deliberately disobey your wishes. You've known me for a long time and you do know how stubborn I can get sometimes."

"I'm glad to hear that little one. I used the words, 'I may' before each example of a more extreme activity I could command you to perform. I never said I was going to. Your claws came out without listening to what I was really trying to explain to you."

I put two fingers back into her vagina to press again over her G-Spot and put another directly on top of her clit hood and continued pressing with very light pressure.

"Master, your finger on my clit is pushing me more and more towards an orgasm. I could hold out for a lot longer if you weren't doing what you are doing in my pussy."

"I want to continue doing what I'm doing in your pussy. You have my permission for a tiny orgasm. You have my permission in advance to have as many tiny orgasms as you want while my finger is still on your clit and the other two are on your G-Spot. They better be tiny or your clit will receive ten hard strokes with the riding crop. Go into a space that all of your thoughts and desires are blending with your orgasm. Let every part of your body become a part of the orgasm. Go where it takes you."

My fingers kept up their very light touches on the top folds of Karen's pussy and in her vagina. She uttered an "oh yeah" every now and then. I held off on speaking to her and just listened to her sounds and watched her body leaning hard against my chest. Her hips were not moving. Her breathing wasn't increasing. There were no loud moans of passion or screams of ecstasy. Just a final "oh yeah, yes, yes, oh yes, oh yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh." She turned her head up to me and we engaged in a long passionate kiss. Her head returned to looking out over the canyon and my fingers continued on with their mission of creating more soft orgasms. Since her shorts were around her feet, the blanket was going to have a huge wet spot by the time we finished our intimate time on the rock.

"I love those kinds of orgasms Sir. I often give them to myself when I am in my office or driving my car. I have a lesson for you Sir. Give my clit a rest for about five minutes and it will be like starting all over again with the buildup and cum."

She looked back at me again and there was a sexy smile on her face and lust in her eyes. I told her there wasn't going to be any pauses and that she was about to experience orgasms in a way she had no idea even existed, orgasms that she has never experienced in her office, her car, or anywhere else.

"What is it that makes you crave humiliation? What do you feel inside when humiliated or embarrassed?"

"That's easy to answer Sir. Humiliation and embarrassment means that either I know someone is watching me do something naughty or I have been caught in the act. There are other ways to be humiliated or embarrassed, but those are the two main ones that I enjoy the most. Knowing someone is watching me is the best of all. I am in shear erotic ecstasy when you watch me masturbate and cum. Especially when you are watching me from very close up and can see everything that happens to my body when I have an orgasm. I was caught masturbating one time in a unisex bathroom in a restaurant. I man came in and opened the stall door and saw me playing with myself while sitting on the toilet. He was embarrassed more than I was and started to leave. I asked him to stay in the door and watch me cum. I was out of town and knew I would never see him again, which is why I asked him to stay. He came in the stall and closed the door and squatted down to watch. There wasn't much room in there so he was very close to me. I shifted a little and raised my skirt up to my waist and pulled my panties way to the side so he had the best view possible. I closed my eyes and came very quickly. It was a better than average orgasm and my pussy juices were all over my cunt and thighs. He thanked me for the beautiful show and left without even doing what he came in to do. I fantasized about that every time I played with my pussy for months. My entire body tingles with sexual arousal when I feel humiliation or embarrassment."

Player One
Player One
175 Followers