The Search and The Discovery Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
176 Followers

I started my finger movement on her clit again and heard her take a long slow inhale of breath and hold it for a moment before letting it out just as slowly.

"Is there any scenario I could give you to perform that you would absolutely refuse to do? Don't go off the deep end now, and come up with something really weird or over the edge."

"There isn't anything possible that you could command me to perform that I wouldn't do for you. I can say that with sincerity because I know for sure that you wouldn't tell me to do something weird or over the edge in the first place. If you did, I would do that too. And that is the honest truth Master. You surprised me with cleaning your finger after using it in my asshole. That possibility had never entered my head until that moment. Using your own examples, if you told me you wanted me to lick your cock clean after fucking me in the ass or told me to pee in a glass and then drink all of it; I would do as you ordered without hesitation. How well I completed my task may be in doubt since I've never done that and don't really want to. I would most certainly do my best, and I say that with complete honesty. If you told me to squat on a tree stump and take a shit while you watched and videotaped me doing it, I would do that too if you so ordered. That would be totally humiliating and degrading and probably not cause any arousal on my part I don't believe, because I wouldn't really want to do that either. Can't say for sure but I would bet five orgasms against your thirty minutes of very painful punishment that I wouldn't."

"If I ever considered ordering you to take a shit and filmed you doing it, I can guarantee that it would only be to teach you a lesson about obedience. Otherwise, that wouldn't interest me at all. Neither would having you pee in a glass and drinking it. Your submission to me will always be kept erotic unless it involves punishment or a lesson I want you to learn. Even most lessons are erotic. Teaching you and exposing you to as many aspects of submission as possible in only three days is a rough challenge. I am lucky because you are so eager to learn. Many of the oddball questions I ask you or extreme activities 'I may' describe to you, are meant to prepare your mind for the future. Anything can happen at any time little one. Ideas pop into my head out of nowhere all the time. If you challenge me, you will always lose. If you obey immediately or ask me to discuss it with you, you will always win."

The finger movement on her clit was beginning to have results. Now that I have watched her have a soft cum, I know what to watch and listen for as she becomes more stimulated and working up to another orgasm. I have also noticed that Karen becomes very aroused from my asking her very personal questions and even more so when she is answering them.

"How would you react to being told that you are going to perform in front of a group of four or more people that you don't know and will never see again?"

"That is a loaded question Sir. You stole that from my fantasy that I told you about didn't you?"

"Why shouldn't I since it was your idea to begin with?"

"But that was pure fantasy Sir."

"There is a very thin barrier between fantasy and desire Karen. Are we not here to turn your fantasies into reality? Are we not here to search for hidden dreams and desires that are buried so deep that you no longer pay attention to them? This isn't even a hidden fantasy. You came right out with this one without hesitation. You obviously still dream about it on occasion, or maybe more often than you've told me."

"Yes Master. I dream about it happening to me. I have to be totally honest with you about that. I dream about that fantasy quite frequently. I often masturbate to it and have really good orgasms. Doing that for real absolutely scares the hell out of me. I know, what is the difference in doing it for one stranger in a toilet or four strangers in an audience with me on a stage? I guess there really isn't any difference. The humiliation and the embarrassment might be multiplied, but so would the sexual arousal in me. Of course I would do it if it would please you Master. There is no doubt in my mind about that, but you would have to keep everything under very strict control for me to be any kind of accepting with that scenario."

"Thank you for your honesty little one. You can count on that happening one day. Probably won't happen here unless the opportunity comes out of nowhere by the end of tomorrow. I will definitely make it happen the next time you come for a visit in California. That's a promise."

Karen started taking deeper breathes right then and her hips began rocking from side to side, very slowly but steadily. I kept the same pace with my finger on her clit and the two on her G-Spot, but this time I whispered "cum for me slut" in her ear. "You are nothing but a whore who likes to have people watch you cum. The entire city of Sedona is watching you right now." The response was immediate.

"Oh Master, I'm going to cum right now for you. Yyyyyesssssss, Master, this is so nice. My orgasm is coming slowly in very tiny steps. I can feel each step over my entire body. It is going to be so soft that it will last for a long time. It's getting closer and closer. Can you see it Sir? Please watch me very closely. Yyyyeeeeessssssss. There it is Master. I can feel my clit swelling a little bit and my juices are flowing a little more than before. Oh yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Here it is Master. It's starting so slow. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh my God. It has started. Can you see me cuming? I am cuming. It's so delicate it is amazing. I've never had one like this before. Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssss. It's still going Master. It's not going to end yet. It just keeps going on and on. Yesssssssssssssss. Yessssssssssssss. Yesssss Master, it is not stopping at all. It's not even slowing down yet. Please put another finger inside of my pussy and just hold it still. I just want something large I can keep squeezing on with my vagina. Yesssssssssss. Your fingers feel sooooooo fantastic inside of me. Don't move them at all. Just let me squeeze them over and over. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh Master. I love you so much. It's starting to come down now. Have you been watching? Did you see it all as it happened? Keep watching me Sir. This is all for you my love. Yesssssssssssssss.

Karen took one last deep breath and let it out really slow in a very long hissing sound from her barely opened mouth. And then it was over. It had lasted the better part of two minutes without a pause in its rise and very slow in its fall. Very low level but it seemed to include her entire body.

"Thank you so much Master. Every cell in my body is tingling. What an orgasm that was Sir. It was even better than the last one by far. Thank you sooooooo much. I love you. I love you. I love you. Master, may I please put just the head of your cock in my mouth and suck it until it cums? Please Sir. Let me do that and give you an orgasm too. I want you to cream in my mouth. I want to taste it so much and them slowly swallow it with my mouth open so that you can see all of your cum going down my throat. Please, please Sir?"

"Pull your shorts up first little one. I don't want you flashing your ass across the entire canyon in case someone comes our way. Neither one of us is going to pay much attention to the road I don't think."

Karen had an intense look of desire and need on her face. She pulled her shorts back into place and turned over onto her hands and knees. She reached out and unzipped my pants and carefully pulled my cock out into the open air. She tugged my pants down a little to give 'Arthur' more room to move. She just stayed there motionless and stared at my hard shaft. She finally lowered her head down over the mushroom top of my now very hard cock until her lips were just past the crown. She held her mouth there while she used her tongue to lick my most sensitive spot over and over. After a minute or so, she began to suck of and on. She still didn't move her head up and down on my cock at all. She just began sucking and licking and nothing else. Her tongue was roaming all across the tip of my shaft and poking at the little hole in the center. The tongue went back to the nerve center again and her sucking became a rhythm of arousal. My cock head began pulsing along with her sucking. My cock swelled even more. I was close to cuming already. That was fast for me. I felt the first stirrings of orgasm begin building up in my balls and in my shaft. When my shaft suddenly got rock hard and my mushroom tip felt like it was going to explode, I told Karen that I was about to cum. Her head still stayed motionless but she began sucking harder and faster on the tip. She was like a cow milking machine on steroids. My cock gave one last swell and began pumping wad after wad of cum into her mouth. Spasm after spasm kept shooting more and more cum and she managed to keep every last drop without spilling any. I finally finished spurting thick white cream but Karen didn't stop sucking. She slowed the pace down and eased steadily off on the intensity so that my cock kept jerking over and over again. She finally stopped the sucking, lifted her mouth off of my cock and began rubbing it all over her face and kissing it over and over again. She put her thumb and forefinger together around the base of my shaft and slowly moved upward to squeeze out every last drop that was left inside until a large white mass of sperm cream began to flow down the head and onto her hand. She lifted her head up to me and opened her mouth wide so that I could see that all of my liquid love was still in her mouth. She played with it with her tongue and then began to swallow a little bit at a time until most of it was gone. She licked the head of my cock until it was clean and shiny and then licked off the last of the thick cream from her hand. She opened up her mouth very wide again so that I could watch her swallow the last drop of cum cream. When she was finished, she kissed the tip, said thank you to 'Arthur' and told him that she loved him. She likes doing that each time she gets me off. I don't mind that at all. I'm glad they have become such good friends. Karen carefully put 'Arthur' back in my pants, pulled on the waist until they were back in place, and zipped up my zipper. She turned over with her head in my lap and looked up into my eyes with a smile on her beautiful face.

"I love him so much Master but I love you more."

"Let me assure you of one thing little one. 'Arthur' has never been looked at so lovingly, touched with so much sensitivity, stared at, smiled at, or talked to, all at relatively the same time. And neither of us ever expected that we would all come together again at this exact spot."

(continued in part 2B)

Player One
Player One
176 Followers