The Seclusive Artist Ch. 02

Story Info
Female artist finds love after accident.
5.6k words
4.46
12.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Best of both Worlds"

Claudia's painting of Marina became a worldwide sensation. The rights to reproduce it were bought for tens of thousands of Euros, all of which Claudia put into a special bank account for Marina. She herself was still so wealthy, she figured it would be nice for Marina to have her own nest egg, but for the time being didn't let her know what she had done.

Ever since the first night they had become lovers she had become protective of the girl, and of her Mother Vittoria. Without them she may well have died. Her physical disabilities seemed to take much longer to heal during the winter months. While the weather was hardly cold, the extreme storms and constant rain made it difficult for Claudia to attempt a venture outdoors.

Her knee cartilage damage was healing slowly but she needed crutches to get around inside the house. Thankfully the bedrooms and toilets were on the ground floor and she couldn't think of any reason why she had to go upstairs to the two other rooms. They contained mostly suitcases and boxes of stuff she had gathered on her passage through the Continent and there was nothing she needed from them at the moment.

The fingers on her left hand that had been broken had mended, although one of the fingers would not bend properly. The wrist fractures were still tender but she had been able to use the hand for simple things like steadying a cup of tea. She had also begun to use it when making love to Marina, especially to stroke her breasts. She was sure this was the main reason that sensitivity had returned to her fingers.

As winter made its way through towards spring, Dr Eduardo's visits became more frequent. The wound in her groin had healed nicely once the stitches had been removed and he was pleased with the hand and knee progress. He also advised Claudia that Marina would need to return to the hospital soon so that she could take her exams for her nursing certificate.

Having known that the idyllic situation with Marina couldn't last forever she had often debated mentally about faking another imagined problem from her injuries, in order to keep her here. But then she reasoned that would be unfair. Her sexual advances to the girl had arisen from her own needs to pacify a sexual demand and whilst Marina had become an ardent and improving lover she was still very naive about what was out there in the world.

So that night when she went to bed and Marina lay naked alongside her, she softly said "I am about to lose you my little love. Dr Eduardo wants you back at the hospital to complete your nursing Certificate."

"Oh Signora, I am very happy here with you and how you teach me about love. I do not want to leave" Marina said, her voice breaking with the emotions of losing what she had enjoyed for many months. "You are not ready to look after yourself yet."

"I am getting better every day my little sweetheart, but I am almost able to take care of myself again. I don't want to lose what we share with our bodies, but life has its ups and downs and we have to accept them. You have been a Godsend in every way possible, but I would feel guilty if I held you back from your future. Besides you would always be welcome to come and share my bed when you needed to." Claudia said softly and hopefully.

They made love that night with an almost furious passion, both knowing it could never be the same again and that things had to change. Claudia released all constraint as Marina passionately tongued her clit and climaxed at a level she hadn't done for many years.

Two days later Dr Eduardo told them Marina should return to the hospital in two weeks time. They spent many hours setting everything up so that Claudia would have easier access with her damaged knee. With the weather getting warmer she also went on 'walks' with Marina around the property to strengthen her knee.

At first it was painful but gradually the exercise and pain reduction enabled Claudia to walk with just a stick.

On the final night before her departure they made passionate love. As Marina lay sprawled across the bed in a glow of post sexual frenzy, Claudia got her painting material and painted the scene. For modesty's sake she initially painted a sheet across Marina's pubic area, allowing only a small fraction of the pubic hair to be seen. Then she changed her mind and painted in the full rosiness of the vulva with the lips slightly open, and evidently moist. The face shone with the afterglow of love making and the proud breasts showed only a subtle hint of subsidence from her prone position. When she had finished Claudia put the painting away in a cupboard. She had no intention of putting on public display – it was for her memory only.

Marina left the next day but Vittoria called in during the afternoon with some fresh vegetables and explained that the Doctor wanted to be sure Claudia was coping on her own. She also promised to call in every few days to make sure Claudia was OK.

For the next two weeks Claudia steeled her resolve to gain full health again. She walked, did exercises on her wrist and fingers and her groin wound was now only a slight scar. But if she over extended the leg she could feel the tissue under the wound pulling.

Vittoria's visits reduced the loneliness she was starting to feel with Marina's absence, but she had started painting again in earnest. She told Vittoria she would be happy to paint "interesting" faces for free and soon had a stream of people with real character in their faces lining up for portraits.

After nearly 3 weeks she heard the sound of a scooter approaching the house and within minutes Marina was at the patio entry. Claudia was just putting the finishing touch to the painting of an elderly man of Arabic origin with deep facial wrinkles. She had at first found it difficult to imprint the faint shadow depth of each wrinkle but finally devised a way that made it look quite natural.

She jumped up from her chair at Marina's approach and hugged her long and hard. Apologizing to the elderly man she asked Marina if she could make tea for the three of them whilst she finished off the painting session.

They sat quietly drinking the tea as the old man examined himself in the painting. He nodded his approval, made his farewells and then left. It was an awkward moment for the two women but Claudia broke the silence by asking about the Nursing Exam.

Marina told her that assisting Claudia had gained her much more practical experience than the other nurse candidates and she had passed with flying colours. She also mentioned that Dr Eduardo had been helpful to her on many occasions which also been of great value.

Once again it felt like the early days with Marina but Claudia sensed there was a change in the girl.

As they lay in bed that night just cuddling each other, it dawned on Claudia that Marina was holding back. "What's the trouble Marina?" she asked.

"I do not know how to explain myself." said Marina. "I am happy you showed me how a woman can experience such tenderness and excitement. But the men there and one man in particular, seemed to sense that I had – how do you say it – grown up as a woman."

"But I am only knowing how it is to love between women. Is it very different between a man and a woman?" she asked shyly.

"Oh yes," replied Claudia," it is very different. Men have only one objective with sex – their own self satisfaction. Very few know how a woman's body needs to be coaxed into excitement. With us it is a tender loving – with men it is often a hurried and sometimes rough experience. That can be satisfying in its own way because it does liven up our internal body excitement when we are penetrated. I am sure that in time you will experience it and then you need to make up your own mind which you prefer."

"What is this 'penetration' you speak of?" asked Marina

"Oh heavens, I had forgotten how little you knew about sex when you first came here." exclaimed Claudia. "Have you ever seen a naked man before?" she asked.

"Yes Signora, I know they are different between the legs because we sometimes have to wash that area for older men who pee in the bed. Sometimes it grows and gets bigger as we wash them but we are taught how to slap the top and then it goes down again." she giggled. "I wonder at first why they are different down there but no-one explain to me." Marina said ruefully.

"Ah well my dear I hope you have studied enough Biology to know how babies are made." commented Claudia. "That is the part that they push in to our pussy that can get us very excited when it is inside us."

Marina gasped "but how can such a floppy little thing like that get inside me?"

Claudia laughed and said "When a man gets sexually aroused that floppy little thing can treble in length and double in thickness. It also becomes very rigid and is angled exactly so that it will be directed towards our vagina, That exciting little nub of yours is actually your own remnant penis – a residue from when you were both sexes in the womb. And you know what happens when I rub it gently for you or take it between my lips."

"Ugh" said Marina, "surely you wouldn't put one of those in your mouth." as she grimaced at the thought.

"Oh yes my dear,' said Claudia,' it is very velvety and it makes a man very excited. It can also be very exciting for a woman to have control over the man that way – teasing him in different ways with her fingers, tongue and lips."

"But it must hurt to have it pushed up inside of me." said Marina.

"Usually only the first time, if a man is not gentle and he is rather big down there." Claudia sighed, remembering her first painful experience. "But it might be a good idea to break your virginity gently before you get to that stage."

"How can that be done?" Marina asked.

"If you go upstairs to the first room on the right, you will see a small red box on the bedside cabinet. Bring that down to me and I will show you how." Claudia said with a smile on her face. As Marina left to do her bidding Claudia contemplated her own wickedness. She had wanted to do this for some time but now was the perfect time.

Marina returned and handed the box to Claudia without a word but with a hint of consternation on her face. Claudia smiled to reassure her as Marina knelt on the bed to get a closer look at whatever was in the box.

Claudia undid the clasp and slowly opened the box to reveal an eight inch flesh coloured replica of a male penis. Marina's eyes bulged as she muttered " Not possible."

"Oh yes my sweet, very possible. During our love making you and I have both had as many as 4 fingers at a time inside us. But they only reach in about 2 inches. We expand to accommodate anything as big, if not bigger than this. This one is quite slim but it will reach deep into your womanhood."

"I am very afraid Signora, this could hurt me inside." Marina said as she gazed at the dildo in front of her.

"Not if we do it properly,' said Claudia, 'and you know I would never do anything to hurt you sweetheart." Climb into bed with me and let's love each other as we have always done. When your body is ready I will show you how to use it by yourself. Later I will let you experience what it can be like when someone else is in control of it."

As they lay in bed and kissed; then cuddled while feeling each other's bodies; Claudia could sense a different type of excitement from Marina. As her fingers softly curled the hairy pubic mound, Marina began arching her back as if to bring her pussy to Claudia's attention. Gently Claudia allowed her fingers to stretch downward until they were stroking the soft pussy lips that were already wet. She parted them gently and ran her fingers around the inner pair before touching Marina's clit.

Already the little nub was protruding from within its hooded folds and Claudia ran a finger nail across the head of it. Marina was already bucking as her climax built and when Claudia sucked it between her lips she simply exploded.

Claudia continued by pushing a finger into her pussy and flicking her G-spot which caused Marina to buck even harder. Without allowing her to come off her high, Claudia reached over and taking the dildo from its box she brought it to the entrance to Marina's pussy. She rubbed it all over the wet secretions and then used it to rub gently on Marina's clit.

She brought it down from the clit and slowly inserted half of the head into Marina, who was too deep into the throes of her climax to really notice. Slowly and gently Claudia guided the dildo into Marina's pussy until the head was completely enveloped. She held it there for a moment then pushed it hard into Marina's cunt.

Marina gave a sharp little 'ouch' sound but made no further complaint as the full eight inches became engulfed by her rippling vagina. She looked with open eyes at Claudia and then shifted her bottom to change the angle.

Now it was easier for Claudia to push the dildo in and out and slowly increase the pace. Marina responded by flexing her hips in tune with the thrusts, arching up to engulf as much of the imitation penis as she could. Claudia meanwhile lifted the tray in the box to reveal a strap on device that fitted onto the dildo. She carefully put the straps around her own waist and leaning between Marina's wide spread legs clicked the dildo to the front plate. Now she was ready to do what she had wanted to do for so long – to fuck this innocent girl like a man.

She lowered her breasts onto Marina's, moving her upper torso from side to side as her nipples contacted Marina's hard ones. Then she began to use her hips to move the dildo in and out of Marina's pussy. To gain better leverage and strength for her behind, she flopped her full body onto Marina.

Marina looked at her with startled eyes but Claudia kissed her and using her tongue like a penis in Marina's mouth repeated the action with the dildo. Soon she was bucking like a horse as she drove it deeper into Marina, whose body began to respond to the sliding motion deep inside her. She soon began to understand Claudia's earlier comments as the deeper recesses of her vagina walls began to pulse and ripple with the sliding motion of the artificial penis.

As she started to build towards another climax Claudia stopped and pulled out. She then motioned Marina to turn over on her hands and knees and mounted her from behind. Now she could go even deeper and Marina was soon gasping and thrusting her bottom up against Claudia's belly. Within a few minutes they both yelled as they reached a climax together.

Claudia put her mouth to her pussy and sucked at the juices spurting from Marina's pussy.

Then she said "one last lesson my little love, this can sometimes happen with a man by mistake during the excitement towards the end. If you haven't felt it before it will come as a shock but we can let you feel it now, so that it won't be so bad next time"

"What will you do?" Marina asked softly.

"I am going to let you experience 'Greek' loving my dear and I will be as gentle as I can"

She used her tongue to moisten Marina's already relaxed and partly open anus then guided the dildo onto the opening. Marina's natural instinct was to tighten the sphincter muscle but Claudia wet her fingers in Marina's pussy then gently inserted one finger into the anus.

Marina gave a gasp but showed no other signs of displeasure as Claudia widened the gap with first another and then another finger. Finally she figured it was wide enough for the dildo and pushed it into Marina's arse.

Marina flinched but said nothing as Claudia slowly pushed it in and out. This made her quite excited as she realised she was virtually raping Marina and it felt so powerful. But in a way it was a sort of revenge for the bastard who had first taken her this way and without any lubrication – her husband.

Marina collapsed the top part of her body onto the pillows and lay there with her backside in the air. At first Claudia thought she was sobbing but then realised she was actually moaning in delight. She began to thrust harder, deeper and faster, her very wet pussy dripping onto the sheets until finally she had an enormous orgasm. It was different to any she had experienced before and she also felt a pain in the groin wound, but her spasms continued for minutes as she lay across Marina's buttocks.

She kissed Marina's back over and over as the spasms continued. Finally she had to roll off onto the bed and just lie there as her vagina sent wave after wave rolling through her body. Her groin was as sore as hell too and the combination of pain and ecstasy reminded her off another rough lover she had once had.

They fell asleep from exhaustion and Claudia later woke to feel something being pushed between her breasts. It was Marina stroking the dildo over her chest and almost crooning to it. Claudia pretended to be asleep as Marina took the dildo and ran her tongue over the end of it. Then she put it into her mouth and sucked on it, finally pushing it deep into her mouth. As it touched the back of her palate she gagged and quickly took it out of her mouth and put it in the box.

Claudia reached over and pulled her down and they lay there for a little while before Claudia asked "Did you enjoy what you felt when that imitation cock penetrated deep inside you?"

"At first there was a hurt – it felt like it had torn me apart, but then as that pain left I could feel my insides as though they were on fire. My coming was much deeper from within and more powerful. Does that always happen if I am penetrated by a man?" Marina asked.

"No my love, it takes a special man with warmth, tenderness and patience to bring you to such a climax. Yet because we are women we are built this way down there to accommodate nearly every size of male penis. It depends on the man's understanding of a woman's need for love and need to be wanted, to make it as magical as what you experienced." Claudia replied.

"But what about the other way – you called it 'Greek' I think?" Marina said.

"It is a term that comes from ancient times when Greece was the major power. It was an extremely male oriented society and culture; in fact it still is; and men preferred young boys. They idolised the most handsome of them and wanted to make love to them as they would with a woman. Except of course boys don't have vaginas so they went to the back entrance instead. Many men still want that side of them to come out when they make love to a woman and sometimes some women actually prefer anal intercourse to vaginal intercourse. There is of course the fact that you cannot become pregnant that way – unless the male come dribbles into your vagina." Claudia laughed.

"What is this 'come'. " asked Marina.

"It is a milky fluid that contains the sperm that fertilizes the eggs you carry inside you. It tastes slightly salty and musky at the same time. If you do what you did with the dildo in your mouth there is every chance a man could reach a climax while in your mouth – you will certainly taste it then. But try not to spit it out immediately – that only damages a man's ego." said Claudia with a wicked grin.

"I have so much to learn." Marina said in a disheartened voice.

"You will in time and I hope this male who is interested in you has some understanding of how women need to feel before consenting to any sexual activity. Do you want to tell me about him?" Claudia said, sensing that Marina might not want to tell her as her lover.

But Marina surprised her by blurting out "It is Doctor Eduardo." then bowing her head almost in shame.

"Hmmmh, that IS a surprising turnabout of events. But then of course you have seen him so often since my accident and there was your final training for your nursing Certificate. How did he let you know he was interested?" Claudia asked.

"Oh he was in charge of testing us on our studies. When I was able to answer nearly all the questions he would ask me to stay behind so we could talk about how I took care of you. I like him because he is handsome and kind and he took me to dinner a few times. I think he sees me as a woman not a girl anymore – he hinted a few times that he liked my body and that I had changed since being here with you."

12