The Seclusive Artist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good heavens girl, I hope he doesn't suspect that we are lovers? You didn't say anything about that?"

"No Signora, it was just he say I seem more grown up being here with you" Marina said shyly.

"Well despite him being a few years older than you and both of you being in the same profession, it would seem a natural match. But how would you feel if he wanted to have sex with you?" Claudia asked.

"What you show me tonight will help me but I feel there is so much more to learn about a man." she answered.

"Well you need to learn how to handle a man's penis for a start." Claudia ventured. "It is sensitive, as is the ball sack underneath it. Soft and gentle, not hard and pull, is the secret. Treat it like you have just uncovered a lollipop and you won't go far wrong."

"So how should I pursue his interest in me? What do I have to do to make him know I like him too?" asked Marina.

"Just be your kind natural self. Men also don't like to guess how you feel about them, so a soft touch on the elbow, a swirl of the skirt, a kind smile full of love – those always work. But you will need to be much older before you learn all the ways to charm yourself into a man's bed." retorted Claudia. "I have an idea – when he comes to visit next time I will flirt with him and you can see how it works."

It was only a few days later that Dr Eduardo came to visit. He greeted Claudia with a handshake and a smile then turned to Marina with a very different kind of smile and spoke to her softly in Italian. Claudia was able to understand most of it without letting on she knew the language.

Dr Eduardo had commented that Marina looked happy; how she was missed at the hospital and a pity that the exam training was finished because he had enjoyed their 'talks'. But it was now time to return to the hospital for post Certificate studies. He then turned to Claudia and asked how her injuries were healing.

Claudia was happy to show him that her fingers worked and that she could flex her knee. In the process of moving the leg she winced as the groin wound sent a twinge of pain. It had still been sore since her exertions a few nights before.

Dr Eduardo noticed the grimace and suggested he take a look at the wound. Whereas in the early stages she had not been in a position to object when he examined her, now she felt an almost acute embarrassment at the thought of him being so close to her private parts, especially since she had discovered his interest in Marina. However she obliged by spreading herself across the bed and lifted her skirt.

The wound area was puffy and hot and painful when he gently probed it. "You must have exerted yourself in some way," Eduardo said. "This wound feels as though the tissue underneath has been pulled and torn."

Claudia could feel her sexual feelings rise as he tenderly applied some ointment to the area and she casually said "You are a very lucky man being able to put your hands where few men dare to go. "

He grinned and said "Some areas are more attractive than others and age has a lot to do with it. The reactions from some of my patients are almost comatose but then others ....... ". He did not finish the sentence but the smile he gave Claudia let her know she hadn't been consigned to the 'fugly' basket.

His gaze lingered on her panties that had skewed slightly over her vulva, exposing one side of her labia and showing a distinct damp patch.

"I also have to inform you that Marina must return to the hospital immediately for a week to complete her post Certificate studies. However I shall return regularly in order to check on this wound." he said.

It seemed somewhat contrived – this visit and the announcement that Marina had to return to the hospital, but she knew she had also caught the young doctor's attention in a different way too. Marina packed a few things, gave Claudia a hug then left. As the sound of her scooter faded, Dr Eduardo turned to Claudia and said "Signora, I have to ask a personal question concerning your groin wound ~ have you any idea how it might have been strained?"

Claudia tried to think quickly of something to say that would sound reasonable but on an impulse decided to test his reactions and said instead "I have been teaching Marina about sex and it could have happened that way."

Eduardo raised an eyebrow and commented "I have noticed that Marina seemed to be, how would you say, more aware of her attributes as a female." He hastily added "not that she has done anything improper. But I am curious as to how that could have started?"

Claudia was pleased that his reaction had not been one of condemnation. "It is quite simple Dr Eduardo, Marina was and still is quite innocent where sex is concerned. On the other hand I have always been sexually active until I came here. When she was applying the ointment to my groin it stirred my appetite again and things just progressed from there. While I am not necessarily homosexual, women do have a special empathy for each other; and in Marina's case she was starved of sexual experience that could have been detrimental to her future life as a lover or a mother."

"It would seem that you think far into the future, as well as being able to turn adversity into opportunity." said the Doctor.

"More so than you can imagine." replied Claudia. "I am extremely conscious of the debt I owe both Marina and her mother. They made it possible for me to endure a time of great difficulty and assisted me to recover my abilities as an artist. For that I owe them extreme gratitude."

He nodded in understanding, promised he would return the next day to attend her wound and then left.

Claudia spent the rest of the day and the night contemplating what might have been achieved from her deliberate disclosure to Eduardo and waited in anticipation for his return.

He arrived unusually early in the mid morning, greeted her with a smile and asked her to lie on the bed so he could examine her wound. She had made the decision overnight to not wear underclothes, so that he could see her vulva in its full naked state. She was also quite wet with the excitement her decision to go 'commando' might produce.

As Eduardo approached she lifted the front of her smock to expose her soft bushy mound and her moist pussy.

He drew in a deep breath then whispered "This needs a different type of treatment because it is an invitation one should not refuse." He knelt at the side of the bed between her open legs and softly caressed the wound area. When she did not wince he allowed his hand to slide over her damp pubes and up into her pubic hair. Then he gently brought his hand down to cup her labia lips. As Claudia let out a sigh he lowered his head and began to lick her pussy with up and down strokes. Then he pushed his tongue between the outer labia into her wet and warm inner sanctuary. He probed into her vagina with his tongue as each hand grasped her buttocks and pulled her crotch up to his face.

Claudia could feel her orgasm growing. He was a handsome young male doing what hadn't been done to her by a man for many years. When he started to flick her clitoris with his tongue she began to moan and buck her pelvis into his face until the dam broke and she flooded his face with musky come.

As she lay writhing in her orgasm, Eduardo stood up and unbelted his trousers. Pulling down his underpants he revealed a sizeable erection. Claudia stretched out a hand to grasp his manhood and guided it straight to her pussy. He took his time entering her, conscious of her groin wound and not wishing to put too much pressure on it, until finally he had fully entered her. She could feel his length and thickness as it stretched her vagina and created internal chemistry that heightened her feelings.

He lay over her and began touching her breasts as his penis started a rhythmic pulsing deep inside her. This was something Claudia had never experienced before and it set up a responsive chord in her vagina which began to pulse in unison. After quite a few minutes she could feel his penis swelling and he began a slow entry –withdrawal cadence that increased in speed as he approached his own climax.

Claudia could hardly believe how her own body kept pace and her excitement increased in tune with his. They reached a climax together and looked into each other's eyes trying to read the reaction.

Almost in unison they expressed similar thoughts. Claudia said "I thank you for that experience but it cannot be repeated, your heart lies elsewhere."

Eduardo said "Signora Claudia my apologies, I lost control with my thoughts elsewhere."

"I understand Eduardo. You should turn your attentions to where your heart belongs. Marina is fond of you but be gentle with her inexperience. It is time for you to let her know how you truly feel. As for me I have had the best of both world's; Marina's love and your maleness. Now I can pour my heart back into my painting."

Claudia did not expect to see either of them again but was pleased to have Vittoria call in many weeks later to confirm that the Doctor and her daughter were going out together and it was likely they could become married.

Claudia then explained to Vittoria about the painting that had become world famous and that it had made many, many Euros. She said she had put it into a special bank account for Marina and it was to be her wedding gift to her and her new husband. She also went upstairs and came back with a small briefcase which she handed to Vittoria saying "This is my gift to you for helping to save my sanity and my life. I hope you will use it for yourself and Marina's wedding costs." It contained over 10,000 Euros – enough to allow Vittoria to retire.

"I will be leaving Italy shortly so please give Marina a hug from me and my apologies that I won't be able to attend her wedding."

3 weeks later Claudia disappeared from the villa, taking only her personal effects and one painting with her. A painting that was a personal reminder of what had been part of her life for so many months.

12