The Second Bout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

"How was that?" I asked.

"You bastard!" she exclaimed with an exhausted smile on her face, "that was tiring but great," she continued.

"I think you are now ready to take it in your ass too, would you like to try that too?" I asked her with a grin and a wink for the effect.

"You are a real bastard, you know everything," and she continued, "maybe, you could do me that way next time, I am too tired for now and again I have to be back on time."

She was right, after that second bout of love making, we were both exhausted and tired. We showered together in the lavishly done bathroom, dressed again and left the place along with James who drove us back to her place. On the way back to her place, she promised me another good time, and we fixed the appointment, and scheduled our programmes. We planned out where and what we would do for that evening. James guided the car to a stop at her apartment gate. I pulled her hand as she was about to alight from the car. I kissed her on the lips, while my other hand went to my pocket to pull out money notes. I pushed the notes into her palm as she disengaged from the kiss. She looked at the money and gave me that fiery look she had given earlier when she had thrown the money on my face. I gave her a sly smile and added for effect, "I love giving gifts and I welcome surprises."

Her fiery anger changed to a cool smile, she promised me a meeting and added to my excitement, "wait for the next meeting, I would get my friend Gautami, she is my age, you would like making it with her." Saying this she ran into the gate and disappeared.
I was caught puzzled about the name game, Anu or was it Gautami, James had said that the real name of Anu was Gautami, now who the hell was Gautami that Anu wanted me to bed. I looked up front at James quizzingly and James stared back at me with the same puzzled look.

Gautami or Anu, the name game and the personality game would come to an end that weekend. I was waiting for the next few days in anticipation for my date with Anu aka Gautami.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers
12