The Second Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke contact and rolled away and free of the blanket. She bent over Henry's legs and unbuckled his belt, released his pants, and pulled them to the floor. His boxer shorts flew across the room in short order, landing on the television set. She unbuttoned his crisply starched white Polo shirt, and tossed it to a nearby chair. She quickly took Henry's cock into her mouth, this time with total ferocity. Her mouth danced on his cock, the same flood of pre-cum began to flow. She took a palm full of the fluid and smeared it over her ass, then raised herself over his now fully erect cock. She gently maneuvered his penis onto the entrance to her anus and in one swift motion impaled herself mercilessly on his cock. They both gasped in wild rapture.

Gabrielle took Henry's hands and placed them on her breasts. She could make out Henry's appreciation and awe as he commented on her breast's perfect shape. She was lost now in her lust, however, and began to alternately grind her pelvis in wild gyroscopic motions or ride up and down Henry's massive cock. Her eyes closed, she was concentrating on the sensations that grew from her belly outward when she felt something new, a pleasure somewhat unexpected. Henry's hands had found her penis, and he was now stroking it vigorously. He began to thrust his cock into her ass with more urgency, and Gabrielle willed herself to return to the here and now.

She raised up from Henry's cock and in one swift motion scooped a massive wad of pre-cum from the tip of his cock and wiped it gently over his anus. She lowered her face to his sack and took a ball into her mouth and gently sucked on it as she worked a finger slowly into Henry's tightly clenched asshole. She spit onto the hole, and worked another finger in. As the sphincter relaxed she worked her fingers deeper into the silken chute; presently she cupped her hand and slid the four fingers of her forehand into Henry's anus. With her free hand she began to slowly jerk his cock. As Henry began to fade in and out, she removed her fingers and positioned herself over his writhing form, and in another swift stroke, plunged her cock deep into Henry's bowels.

His eyes wild, she resumed jerking his cock furiously as she piled ever deeper into his ass. She could feel his cock in her hands growing as her own orgasm built with unusually rapid intensity. She concentrated on the rhythm of her thrusts, building to the perfect pitch, and sank into the bliss of her own impending orgasm.

"I want you shoot it in me," she heard him say. "I want you in me. I want you to love me. Shoot it in me, now!" This sent her into a completely wild state.

With cataclysmic intensity her orgasm built in the small of her back, spread into her groin, then down her legs. She had never in her life felt anything so massive, or so wondrous. Her thrusts peaked at a furious pace, and her orgasm exploded, sending more cum than she could ever remember having shot deep into Henry's thrusting ass. She was aware only of drifting, her hands holding Henry's ankles high over her head. Through this haze she gradually became aware that Henry was furiously jerking his own cock, and that her own cock, far from limp, was of its own accord beginning to pump again into Henry's now sloppy asshole. Her balls began to slap his ass as she lost complete control of herself and erupted into a frenzy of thrusting motion. Henry's wailing brought her momentarily back to this world, and she looked down in time to watch his first arc of cum fly up over her head toward the headboard. She bent her head down just in time to catch several ropey blasts with her mouth. These she rolled in her mouth, savoring the taste, the texture. As she let his huge load begin to slide down her throat she felt her second orgasm build with incredible urgency. As she drove her cock ever deeper into Henry's ass her body arced again in complete spasm; she released her second load deep into Henry's now completely wrecked asshole. She bent down to quickly suck some of her cum from his ass, and was surprised to feel her mouth fill rapidly with her cum. She crawled up to Henry's waiting face, and thrust her mouth into his. It seemed as though their tongues danced for hours.

*

Part IV

He sat on her balcony, staring up into the heavens. Despite the lights of the city, he could make out the faint fuzzy form of the Orion Nebula. His old friend from childhood, the nebula was a constant in his life. Now he looked up with a mixture of resolve and uncertainty. It felt as if all ties with his youth were severed, as if his parent's hopes and dreams were little more than scenery. He sat very still, the cool tradewind not unpleasant on his nearly naked form. He wore his dinner jacket, nothing else.

The biggest questions in his head remained. What does she want...are we ships that pass in the night? What do I want? Am I ready to turn my back on my family, my friends, and declare myself an outcast? A light flicked on in the bedroom, and he heard Gabrielle going to the bathroom. Another shock, he thought, my girlfriend pees standing up. He shook his head as a sly grin came to his face. She called his name, and asked him to come back to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed, pensive yet radiant. If anything, she seemed to have become more girlish, and she seemed happy. This made Henry Naismith very happy indeed.

On the bed before her were travel documents, her ticket on Air France from Los Angeles to Paris, her ticket from Honolulu to Los Angeles. She was, so to speak, laying her cards on the table.

"So, Henry," she said.

"Yes. So, indeed."

"What have we here. Shall I leave now. Give you a kiss on the cheek and say goodbye."

"I'd be happy to listen to your thoughts on the matter, but to me things are very clear."

"Indeed. Please tell me of this clarity. This would interest me," she said. "Yes, this would be of true interest to me. But let me tell you something before you begin." On his assent, she continued. "I am 41 years old. Make no mistake, Henry, there are profound differences between us. I will never leave France. I am a woman, and I am a man. I live as a woman, I have since I was a very young age. This is not a confusion for me." Her accent was markedly more french, her English was somehow getting more disjointed. She nodded as if to reassure herself. "But I know something very important. Love is very rare indeed. What has passed between us has been very special. Nothing like this, this tenderness in me, has ever happened to me. I have lived my life as a realist. Some would say a cynic. I think I am smart enough to know that this thing you and I have shared, this will never happen to me, perhaps us, again. We have a start, you and I, but from here I must listen from you. To you. Please, now tell me of your clarity."

Henry Naismith examined his nudity, ridiculous as it was cloaked in his black cashmere dinner jacket. Looking up into Gabrielle's eyes, he mustered his courage and began.

"First," he began, "I must apologize to you for my foul behavior. You did nothing to deserve such violent contempt. Second. You have completely turned my world inside out. I have abandoned every cherished notion that I ever had over the past few days. I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined or conjured up someone like you. I must repeat to you what I said before: You take my breath away. Third. The thought of being away from you is the most painful thing I have ever contemplated in my life. The thought of not going to sleep beside you at night, of not waking up beside in the morning, fills me with a painful hollowness that I am not sure I could endure. Fourth. I love you. I completely and totally love you." He looked at her directly in the eyes. "Am I clear. I love you."

There were tears running down the woman's cheeks, but she nodded her understanding. She opened a file folder and handed the young man two airline ticket envelopes. "Would you please come home with me?" she asked. The tickets were in his name. But, how?

The young man looked at her, looked at the circle of love that was completing itself before their very eyes. He reached into the jacket, pulled out a small black ring box, and flipped open the lid. The woman took in a sharp breath. He took out a simple white gold band and placed it in the upturned palm of her open hand, and closed her fingers around the unbroken circle.

"I will stand by your side forever, Gabrielle. I will fly home with you. I ask only one thing. I ask only that you love me forever. I ask that you love me until the stars vanish from the heavens."

The woman fell into the young man's arms. Her feelings of fear and loneliness withered in the pure light of Henry's acceptance of love, his decision to abandon fear, and ignorance, and hatred.

She looked up through her tears into his eyes. No further words were needed, really. She felt new. She felt unafraid. She felt unashamed.

"I love you, Henry Henry," she said. But he was already curled up on the bed beside her, deeply asleep, a faint smile etched on his face.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)

compassion to touch ones soul holds the coin of immortality.. Sometimes, seldom words take me to that place where love might reside.. That Love that acknowledge no barriers and gives its trust freely..Your words does it here, allows me to take flight and to soar.. There are a lot of broken wings out there and twisted emotions.. But unconditional love is the grail we all seek, no matter our inclinations. Yoron.

pope32767pope32767about 17 years ago
The Second Coming

Turning and turning in the widening gyre<br>

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;<br>

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;<br>

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,<br>

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere<br>

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;<br>

The best lack all conviction, while the worst<br>

Are full of passionate intensity.<br>

Surely some revelation is at hand;<br>

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.<br><br>

The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out<br>

When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi<br>

Troubles my sight: somewhere in the sands of the desert<br>

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,<br>

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,<br>

Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it<br>

Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.<br>

The darkness drops again; but now I know<br>

That twenty centuries of stony sleep<br>

were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,<br>

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,<br>

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Nothing new in quality

That means of course, As good as ever!

Thank you for a great story on love, acceptance, and the spirit to take great steps!

Thx,

John

cymrycymryover 18 years ago
Yet another story well done

Your style of writing draws me in every time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
That Which You Don't Have... She wanted a divorce. How he reacted was different.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories