The Second Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this a brothel, huh?" Dez asked Aidee.

"The fuck you think? A church or something?" Aidee laughed. Aidee then told him to pick a girl to fuck.

Dez was like, "No! I have never fucked a hooker! I wont pay for it."

"You haven't had pussy in ages, now have you. Pick one that you like? Its on me."

"Which one are you taking?"

"I am not into black women. I don't find them attractive," Aidee told him.

Dez was kind of slow, so Aidee waved a girl over that he had seen Dez eying like a hot cake. She was a tall, light brown, sexy girl, with a pretty, oval, face framed by long, smooth, dark, human hair extensions. She wore dark, gloss on her thick, pouting lips and pale blue eye shadow, the same shade as her sexy, intimate apparel. A delicate, lace, see through lace gown was draped around her shoulders, and it was open at the front, exposing her sexy, hour glass shaped boy. Tiny, lace, aqua blue quarter cups pushed up thick, dark breasts with huge, thick nipples. She wore a matching, tiny lace thong whose gusset was like a thin strip that was plastered to her thick pussy. It was lewdly wedged up in the slit of her fine, fat pussy, barely covering the gash and exposing the shaved, bald sides of her vulva. The thin, shoe string like straps cut deeply, sexily into her wide, curvy hips. A silver chain was glinting sexily around her slim waist. She was in high heels that accentuated her shapely legs.

"Hi Mug. This is Desmond."

"Hi there," she said, flashing him a dazzling, plastic smile, like "Yeah, another trick!"

"Turn around and show him what you got," Aidee said, taking her hand and making her turn around. Dez gasped, for she had a gorgeous, smooth, silky, thick, heart shaped ass that sat high and hung by the pound.

"Desmond, this is Mug. Not a tea mug, but Mug the whore!" Aidee laughed and smacked her ass and she laughed lightly, but Dez saw wrath flashing in her eyes for a second. "Can you take care of my man here for half an hour. He hasn't had pussy in over six months!" Aidee laughed. Dez blushed but she didn't. She gave him a plastic smile, and took his hand.

She led him to a room upstairs, a small room with velvet walls, several mirrors, a big bed, and some soft, dim lighting. She put on some music, made him seat back on the bed, and danced sexily to the West African rhythms, to get him excited. It seemed like a well practiced routine. She was hot. But Dez felt strange. He somehow couldn't get horny.

"Where you from, Mug?" he asked.

"What business of yours is it?" she sneered, making that big ass pop in his face.

"I just wanna get to know you a bit, yunno."

"Look, you are here to fuck. So, lets get on with it."

She slid onto his lap, straddling him, pushing her thick tits into his face.

"I cant. Not like this."

"Damn! You like one of them old, lonely honkies that come to a whore and wanna talk. I am not a fucking psychologist and I don't wanna know jack shit about your problems, all right?" she sneered.

"Look, maybe I should just go back downstairs."

"Are you crazy! You want me to get in shit with my boss. Aidee paid for half an hour and that is what you will get."

"All right then. How about I stay here for half an hour and we just chat?"

"Fuck! Ohhhh!" she rolled her eyes, exasperated. "Why cant you just be like those white guys. They come in here, get their black pussy and go home to their white bitches."

She climbed off him and Dez stood up and went to sit in a chair. She slid onto her side on the bed, propping herself up on elbow and and raising one knee sexily, leaving that fine fat pussy in the thong flashing at him.

They sat in silence for a while. Dez looked at his watch.

"Is that Nigerian music?"

"Congolese. You ignorant huh?"

"Yep!" he replied sarcastically.

"You sensitive huh? Did I hurt your feelings?" she threw her head back and laughed. "You are the first black customer I have had. Aidee is the only black they allow here. They say whites wouldn't like it, if black guys were fucking us too. I don't believe these ass holes! We are black African whores, hallo!!!"

"Where do you know Aidee from?"

"That ass hole used to be my family's neighbor back in Lagos," she snorted contemptuously.

"You don't like him?"

"What's it to you!" she sneered. He shrugged. She sighed and then asked, "Where you from and what's your name again?"

"Desmond. I am from ----."

"Don't know anybody from there. What you doing here?"

"Slaving for Aidee," he replied and chuckled dryly.

"What does he do anyway?"

Dez shrugged and told her.

"That guy is an ass hole. You know, he lured me over here promising me a career as a model. And now I am modeling all right. About ten to twelve fucking times a day, six days a week."

"Fuck! Why don't you go back home?"

"He will send my parents a video tape of me "modeling". And the money is all right. I mean, they take 80 percent for the premises, but its still a lot of money back home. I am building a nice house at home."

"Does Aidee own this place?"

"No! He just head hunts for these Italian bastards. Finds naive girls in Africa, brings them here, then they take your pass port away and you have to whore!"

"Cant you go to the cops?"

"I am not here legally. They would just arrest me, jail me and then deport me. I will just stick it out for two years."

"Aidee is really evil huh?"

"He is a white man's puppet. He wants to be white, yunno."

"Yep. Says he wont fuck black girls, coz white girls look better. What a fool!"

"So many African girls fall for this shit, yunno. Come out here expecting to be models and film stars and end up enslaved by some white ass holes, fucking fat, ugly white pigs. At least here we are not forced to do perverted shit."

"Shit! I have experienced some shit here in Europe that I never would guessed at back home. None of the have been tos say it, yunno."

"Who wants to tell the people back home that we have been white man's slaves and whores?"

"Nobody, I guess. Nobody would believe it anyway. We all think these guys are so cool and civilized."

"White men are sick pigs! I can tell you stories. I have kicked out guys here who had astonishing wishes! Ugh! But lets not spoil the mood. My name is Margaret But you can call me Maggie. I let them call me Mug coz I don't want to use my real name with them."

"Hi Maggie. You can call me Dez."

Maggie looked at him and smiled coyly.

"You are all right. Wanna smoke a joint?"

"Yep."

She was much more relaxed and nicer now. And so attractive. He felt sorry, seeing such a beautiful woman reduced to a white man's slave whore, for a few bucks. Maggie reached over to a drawer and produced a joint. She fired it up. It was almost pure weed. They puffed away, as she asked him, "And what brings you to Babylon?"

He told her.

"You come all the way for a girl? Sweet. And when was the last time you fucked?"

"Actually, seven months ago."

"Are you any good?" Now she was smiling coyly.

"I have been told so."

"I haven't had a black dick in ages..."

"How are white men? In bed, I mean?"

"They got small dicks and cant fuck. But its usually over fast. What a relief. They love black women, yunno. See the way they all sit at the bar slobbering. You know, they come in here, they know you are a whore, you have been fucking all day, and the first thing they wanna do is lick your pussy and ass! Ugh! But lets not talk about them. You got a big dick?"

"Why don't you find out?"

"We always kick your ass at football. Now, lets see how you guys compare to Nigerians in other departments," she chuckled dirtily as she stretched herself languidly. Then she licked her digits lasciviously, and placed a hand over her pussy as the other cupped a fat breast. "I usually use lube, but would you like to get my pussy nice and wet for you?" she teased, smiling coyly as she rubbed her gash and tweaked a thick nipple. His dick got hard as he gazed at her dark digits sliding her gusset off her pussy and then dallying in her pink gash.

"Take your cock out and stroke it for me. Nice and slow, I don't want you cumming all over your digits like some white guy!" she chuckled.

She licked her digits several times and worked her nipples and pussy, moaning and sighing and writhing sensuously. Gazing hungrily at his dick like a porn starlet getting paid big bucks, she started finger fucking herself, rolling her hips and he saw her gash start to shine with wetness as his dick grew large and hard in his hand.

"Gosh! I am so wet, from just looking at that big, black cock! I haven't had a good dick in over six months. You better fuck me good, you hear? You promise?"

"I will do my best." He chuckled.

Maggie stood up, slowly, sexily, and swayed sensuously to a chest of drawers. She bent over to pull one open, pushing her fine ass out. She smiled at him over her shoulder, her eyes narrowed down to dark slits. Then she reached back and fished her thong out of her deep ass crack and hooked it over a thick, round ass. Dez sighed with lust, gazing at her gorgeous, round, chocolate ass buns, and her pretty, bald, puffed up pussy, and the dark, long inner lips that were flashing him a wet, shiny smile, with her pink slit glistening like a wet tongue. She took out two condoms and walked to him, ripping the packaging open.

"Stand up and be counted my man."

"You are beautiful," he rasped.

"I know..." she chuckled. Then she pulled him to his feet by his hard dick and kissed his lips as she stroked his engorged man meat. He was kind of hesitant.

"Don't worry, I never kiss the guys. And I only blow them with flavored rubbers... We also have to get checked for stuff regularly. I am as safe as any girl you can meet on the street. Probably safer too, for we just trap their cocks between our oiled thighs and they think they are in the black pussy when they are not." she chuckled and circled the back of his head with her hand.

Then she kissed him deeply, pressing her thick, soft lips into his and exploring his mouth languidly, with her hot, soft tongue. He moaned and his itching hands cupped her nice, gorgeous ass to stroke it, feeling it clench. He squeezed it and her hips shuddered. He pulled her onto his cock and she started rolling her hips sexily to the music, dry fucking him and making him hard. As they kissed, she removed his jacket and deftly popped the buttons of his shirt open. She grabbed and squeezed his muscles, and then she pinched and twisted his nipples with skilled fingers. His skin became tingly.

Then she dropped on her knees and removed his shoes, pants and boxers and helped him step out of them. She scooped up his big, jet black cock and she gazed at it like a hungry predator. He almost thought she was about to eat it and devour it and send him back home dick less. She cooed sweetly, breathing hotly onto his meat.

"Look at this nice, hard, big one! Mmmm! Who did you steal this one from, you youngster," Maggie teased as her eager hands worked magic on him, holding his dick like it was precious and stroking it skillfully, and it was incensing, making him rasp.

Suddenly, she laughed, "Yunno, I never thought I would feel this happy to see a nice, big, hard black cock. Its like when you live on the beach, you take sand for granted!" she rasped.

Maggie licked her palms and held him at the base and tip. She power stroked him, peeling back his foreskin. She moaned with lust and lapped his thick, engorged dick head with her hot tongue, circling it, massaging it, making his hips twitch. Then she vacuumed his tip in between her thick lips and sucked on it softly, teasing him with her tongue and teeth.

"Oh!!!" he moaned. She chuckled and pulled her lips off him with a loud, wet smack. Then she stroked him.

"Mmmm! I like this nice, good, hard, manly black cock," she talked huskily to his cock and kissed it. "A black cock sure looks much more appetizing than a pink one. Most of them are so thin. But the worst are the small, sticky ones, looking like worms. And some even have red tips! Can you believe! Ugh!!!" she laughed heartily, and Dez joined, feeling glad he never, ever had to see one.

Maggie leaned in and blew him, softly, gently, sensuously, showing his dark meat some love with her dark lips as she double fisted him and pulled more and more into her mouth. She got greedy then, and started bobbing her head fast, sucking him hard as she squeezed and jerked him feverishly. He cried with joy. She took him by surprise as she suddenly bore down on him and deep throated him, swallowing his entire cock down her hot throat with ease. He gave a deep, prolonged gasp.

She looked up in his eyes, as her stretched, dark, thick lips smiled sweetly, naughtily around his meat. She held his hips and guided his motions as she fucked him with her hot, tight throat and it was so incensing. He upped the back of her head and pumped her onto his meat, moaning and gasping and heaving. He could feel his balls hardening rapidly. Then she hooked her index and thumb around them and squeezed them sharply. He winced sharply and she spat out his cock, which was swollen so big and hard now and chuckled. Some cum oozed out of his pee slit and she lapped up the strings, moaning.

"Mmmm! A nice taste of things to cum! Promise you will cum in my mouth and let me drink you, honey. Promise!"

"Yessss!"

"Fuck me good and long first though, all right!"

Maggie stood up, took him by the cock and led him to her bed, swinging her ass sexily. She slid onto her back and opened her legs.

"Do you want me to take these thongs on, would you like me to just..." she sexily stretched her thong and hooked it way around an ass cheek, leaving her fine pussy fully exposed. She was so wet now that her shaved slit, her entire vulva and her chocolate, upper thighs were shiny with her juices.

"CDB!" she said to him in a husky voice.

"What does that mean?" he rasped.

"Come down baby. Down here..." she pointed at her dripping pussy.

It was like a command and Dez obeyed. He climbed atop of Maggie between her splayed thighs. She made him poise his body over her like he was doing press ups. Then she scooped up his hard cock and rubbed the thick, bursting head up and down her hot, dripping slit, crying sweetly. Her hips rose off the bed, pushing her cunt up at him as she fed his thick head into her wet, hungry mouth. She rolled her hips sensuously round and round, stroking him and pulling more and more of his cock deeper and deeper into her hot, dripping, clutching hole.

When she had half his shaft inside her, she released his meat and then shoved her hips up and buried him inside her. She pressed her hips into his and shivered and mewed and moaned for a while. Then she told him to hold his hips still. She locked her feet around the backs of his legs, grabbed his ass cheeks and started fucking him slowly, leisurely, her body undulating like a snake as her hips rolled and went winding up and down, round and round whilst her pussy was stroking his cock and milking his dick with finesse and it was exquisite.

"Fuck! You are driving me mad!!" he rasped.

"You like, baby!" she asked, smiling sweetly and then giggling happily.

She started directing his hips to meet her, round and round, up and down. "Slowly, baby, nice, slow and deep..." she cooed, as she used his dick for her own pleasure. "Shit! I had never thought I would be so happy to fuck a black man! Fuck me nice and deep baby. Slowly. Lemme enjoy this!"

They fucked nice and slow, for an eternity. He pumped his hips smoothly, riding her wet, hot pussy, feeling it stroke and massage him. Raised her legs to lock them around his hips, he could go real deep in her. Then he started dancing in her pussy, rolling his hips up and down to the music. She loved it and danced right back.

"Fuck! This is nice!" Maggie giggled and kissed him. Both of them felt oh so good, forgetting where they were for a second.

Then Maggie went wild with lust! She bit her lower lip, sank her digits into his ass cheeks and and pumped her hips furiously up at him, slapping her crotch into his, making his cock slosh loudly in her dripping hole. Dez cried with joy. Then she growled at him to fuck her as hard as he could. He bit his lower lip too. They glared at each other like enemies as he pounded her hard and she fucked him back lustily. The bed creaked and jarred under them. They both fell into a state of lust filled delirium where all that existed was fucking. Maggie grunting and growling through clenched teeth as her pussy convulsed violently around his meat, sucking hard on him. He could tell she was cuming. He hammered her hard and she started wailing and bucking.

Dez felt his balls gather to explode. He growled and pulled back so he could lunge deep inside her. Then Maggie rolled away swiftly and left his cock rearing angrily.

"Not yet daddy. We have only just started," she chuckled, rolled him onto his back and lapped the cum that was trickling out of his cock eagerly. She sucked him and cooled him in her mouth.

Then Maggie squatted on top of him, placing her feet on either side of his hips. She slotted his meat into her pussy and grabbed a firm hold of his chest muscles. She smiled nastily and then she showed him the true meaning of being ridden long and good. Her hips started rising and falling smoothly, rolling and pumping at the same time, in sensuous motions as her pussy squeezed and milked him. Dez was fascinated by the sight of her pink inner lips stretching after his cock when she rode upwards. It was a beautiful sight. Black pussy, pink lips. Mmm. Mama Africa.

The heat rose in his cock till it felt like it was burning. He started pumping up to meet her, writhing and moaning. Maggie smiled and dipped down and kissed him on the lips. She tongued him and sucked on his lips, feasting sensuously as her hips pumped smoothly, fucking his lucky cock with that tight, squeezing, hot cunt.

She was so wet he could feel her warm juices dripping onto his balls. Then she rose upright and squeezed his chest muscles hard. Her face was now twisted in a nasty snarl. He slapped a tit and grabbed it, to squeeze it hard as his other hand grabbed an ass cheek, to yank her onto his cock like he wanted to knock her out.

She made her hole loose and pounded his cock with her pussy, her hips whipping up and down, sending his bursting manhood sloshing in and out of her well lubed fuck hole. He couldn't believe her stamina. She rode him for an eternity, till she was sweating profusely but never tiring. Then suddenly, she was burying her digits into his chest and growling in her language as she glared at and pounded his cock. He felt her hot pussy convulse around him and grow so tight as she came hard.

"Oh fu-u-u-uck!" she moaned finally, as she sat on his dick, shuddering and gasping for breath, smiling down at him. "Thanks honey! This is so good!"

"Fuck! You should be paying me for this shit!"

"I should!" she chuckled dirtily and raised her hips, just the head inside her hole.

Then she was smiling naughtily as she went rolling and winding her hips, dancing sexily on his dick keeping the wet mouth clenched tightly around his cock. It was incensing. Dez grabbed her hips and started pummeling her as he yanked her onto his meat. She cried with joy, grabbing her head in both hands as rode him and came again and again. Dez hit her hard and he tried to cum!

But she jumped nimbly off him at the last second. He groaned in exasperation. But Maggie was like, "Come on, one more time honey," then she sucked it, deep throated and feasted on it voraciously, lapping up her juices.

Then she turned her back to him and rode him reverse cowgirl, making him prop himself up on his elbows so he could gaze at the beautiful sight of her dancing on his cock whilst she fucked it. Then she held on to his ankles and started making her ass pop as she pounded his cock feverishly. She seemed to have a sensor in her vagina for when he was about to cum, for she jumped off him again, giggling.