The Second Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another short, but greedy, deep blow job, she came down on him, rolled him on top of her, wrapped her arms and legs around him and told him,

"Fuck me as hard as you can, like you want to break my back, and when you cum, shove it in a s deep as you can and keep it there, you hear?" she snarled like a frenzied beast. Then she gave an animal growl and latched her lips onto his and sucked his tongue into her mouth as hard as she could. He felt her pussy lock tightly around his cock and her fingers sank into his ass cheeks. He fucked her as hard as he could. It was like assault and battery. They grunted and groaned like frenzied beasts as Dez hammered his cock into her. She gave a sharp, agonized cry and said he had killed her. Then she threw her head back and was wrecked by violent shudders.

Dez' balls erupted and his head exploded into a million fragments and he dozed off. When he woke up, she was snoring lightly, smiling in her sleep, like a contented lioness, after a tasty meal. Dez sat up and stretched himself, feeling happy. He stood up.

"BCB" she told him, smiling languidly at him, looking at him like a cat eying a fat rat.

"What's that now?"

"Baby come back!"

She stretched out her hand and took his cum smeared cock in a loving grip. "Mmmm! Remember you promised to let me drink your strong sperm."

She lapped his cock, moaning. And then she blew him voraciously, skillfully, and made him cum hard in her mouth. She lapped up his cum, moaning with relish.

He looked at the wall watch. He realized they had been at it for almost an hour. Damn! He collapsed on the bed. Maggie pinched his nipple and smiled down at the sweaty, exhausted guy. She kissed him and then went and got a soft, wet, warm towel and wiped his cock with it. She did it nice and gently and he started hardening.

"Fuck, white guys need ages to get hard again. Unless they are on cocaine. You know, we had this ass hole once, injected cocaine in his cock. They had to cut his dick off. Probably didn't make much difference anyway..." she laughed. He laughed. Somehow, he felt no pity.

Then she went down on him and started sucking him again. Once he was hard, she pulled him on top of her and they fucked again, like horny dogs in heat. The moment he entered Maggie, she started cuming. He had cum so hard and so often that he could pound her recklessly for ages and he did. They screamed so loud as they fucked long and hard until he finally came.

She pulled him down to her and they wallowed in each other's arms like lovers.

Maggie then slowly rose to her feet, smiling.

"Well, you are good baby! That was one of the best fucks of my life. But we will still kick your ass at foot ball though. What with Obafemi Martins, Kanu, Babayaro, Babanginda..."

"Yeah, fuck that!" he laughed.

They got dressed. As they left the room, a cleaning lady came in with a pail and cleaning utensils.

When he finally returned to Aidee, the guy was pissed.

"Shit! What took you so long! Its gonna cost extra."

"It was my first fuck in seven months man."

They drank a beer. Maggie came to join them a while later. Aidee chatted to her in their language. Dez could tell they were talking about him. As she left, she squeezed his shoulder. A while later, she was leading another guy away. She winked at Dez.

Aidee took Dez to a pub and ordered more beer for them.

"So, how did you like that place, playboy?"

"It was cool."

"You know, the boss just had a simple idea, to bring over pretty women from Africa and now he is making so much cash. Did you see all those men. White guys love black pussy. Black pussy is a gold mine in Europe!" Aidee sipped on his beer thoughtfully. "You see how stupid we Africans are. We are surrounded by all these fine women, but it takes a white man to have the idea of making money with them. SO many white men are pimping black woman and making cash. Its time we brothers got involved. What do you think?"

"Yeah. Its a good idea!" Dez said, feeling nauseated. How do you get the women here?"

Aidee was getting feverish now. "You know Africa is full of beautiful women who know how to fuck, not these stiff white broads. Man, that is a gold mine," his eyes were shining now. "So many white guys are doing it and making money whilst we sleep. Look, we can even do the same with with guys, yunno, handsome, muscular young black men, like you. White women love black cock. We can make porn films with them as well. We will make money! I tell you. Real money, for nothing! Us black men need to wake up."

Dez nodded, but he was nauseated. He thanked Aidee profusely for taking him out. Aidee told him not to tell a word to anyone.

Chapter 3

A week later, Aidee gave him a new, fine suit, shirt and tie and shoes, and an expensive deodorant and told him to make sure he looked real good. He even eyed him over critically. Then he took him out.

They drove to the boss' house, a large house in a nice suburb of Rome. The boss' wife, Laetitia, met them, with her two young kids of about eight and ten. She ignored Aidee but greeted Dez warmly.

Laetitia looked like she had gone to great pains to look good. Her pretty, heart shaped face was made up like a doll. Her long, curly, dark hair was neatly combed, her dark, mesmerizing eyes lined, and her thick, bushy eye brows that almost met in the middle of her face were trimmed and penciled. Her big, sharp nose was powdered, small, pouting mouth was a glossy, deep, reddish shade.

She wore a short, tight, elegant dress with a plunging front that made her look awesome. Laetitia was short, with an awesome, thick chest, a slim waist, wide, curvy hips and a thick, round ass that pushed out like "Pow!" She wore very high heels.

She gazed at Dez sweetly, blushing like an infatuated school girl. She took his hand and held it in a small, soft hand. He returned her smile and she seemed to melt. Then she turned to Aidee, giggled sweetly and nodded.

Aidee told Dez to be chat with her and be nice to her, but not to tell her shit about the factory.

"Make a good impression and you might get a job much nicer than in the factory," was all he said. Then he went off with the kids and Laetitia took Dez' arm and led him to a nice garden and they settled on padded chairs in the sun. A young black maid served them coffee and sandwiches.

Laetitia started asking Dez about himself in a sweet voice. She was excited and jittery and Dez was surprised, because Laetitia started flirting with him and cuming onto him. She fidgeting in her seat, and pushing her thick tits out provocatively, and crossing and uncrossing her fine legs, smiling at him like a sweet, young girl in love.

Laetitia seemed like a nice kind of person. And she had a sense of humor and a high, sweet laugh. They had pleasant, small talk. Dez realized that she had no idea what really happened at the factory. In fact, she was under the impression that her husband and Aidee were helping Africans, giving them jobs when most racist Italians weren't. He just evaded her questions.

He was wondering why Aidee would make him dress up and leave him with the boss' wife. He wondered if maybe enjoyed Aidee returned with the kids two hours later and picked up Dez.

They drove to a restaurant. It was a very expensive, top notch place and the diners were affluent and elegant. Aidee took Dez to a table where an Italian was dining with a young, tall, athletic well dressed and groomed black man. Both of them were dressed in elegant suits. The Italian was in his fifties. He had short, slick, metallic gray hair, a handsome face a thick, bushy mustache Aidee greeted him like a servant greeting his master. Dez recognized him as the guy Aidee had called the boss. Aidee introduced him as Mr Marco Camoranesi, the boss. The guy looked him over and smiled, a lecherous smile, like a man gazing at a pretty woman. The young black man besides him started to get jealous. Dez wondered if the guys were gay.

The Italian exchanged a couple of sentences with Dez then he leaned in close, his sharp, dark eyes getting hard and cold.

"Do what Aidee tells you. But don't get stupid ideas or you will disappear, for good, all right?"

Dez didn't know what this was all about but he nodded. The guy dismissed them with a wave of his hand. As they left, Dez saw him stroking the black man's thigh under the table. He asked Aidee if the black man was gay and Aidee told him one had to hustle just to make it in Europe.

Aidee took Dez to eat at a West African place. As they were eating, his phone rang. Dez could hear an angry female voice cussing him out and Aidee was being all nice. After he hung up, Aidee was fuming.

"Stupid white cunt. I hate that bitch!"

"Was that Maria?"

"No. My fucking wife."

"An Italian?"

"Of course. Fucking bossy cunt. White women don't respect a man, yunno. She will even slap me in front of the kids."

"What! You let your wife slap you, in front of your kids!" Dez gasped.

"Shut the fuck up! If I divorce her, she will go and lie to the cops that we had a fake marriage and I will be deported. A black man doesn't have any rights in this bitch of a country."

They ate and drank beer in silence. Then Aidee fixed his eyes on Dez and said suddenly,

"Did you have fun with Laetitia? What do you think of her?"

"She is a beautiful woman."

"No. She is not. Laetitia is a short, fat, little white pig!" Aidee sneered. "Beautiful women are tall, slim and blond."

"No! She is not fat. She is fine. She has a nice, curvy body and a fine ass man! Mama got booty. The boss must have fun making that ass bounce!"

"You like her? Good." Aidee smiled. "You are going to fuck her!"

Dez gasped. "You are joking, right?"

"Do you see me laughing?" Aidee sneered. "Listen, I used to fuck her. The boss even paid me. She used to be pretty, but she eats like a pig, looks like one and is nagging me constantly. We have to keep her happy. That is where you come in."

"But you cant ask me to sleep with the boss' wife, sir. That guy would kill me.."

"He wants you to do it."

"Why doesn't he fuck her himself?"

"He likes men. Black men! The whole fucking family loves black dick! Those kids will probably grow up to be whores for black cock! Fuck! This is your chance, Desmond. You will earn a few bucks extra."

"Damn! This is some sick shit, I tell you!"

"Why the hell are you complaining. He only wants you to fuck his wife. Unless you want to exchange places with the guy he was with? You can fuck his bitch or fuck him up the ass, I don't give a damn!"

"Why the fuck doesn't he divorce her then`"

"She owns the fucking factory. She would throw all of you out if she knew we were helping you guys and allowing you to live there."

"Hey, Aidee, why me?"

"First, I don't trust those West Africans. They are too smart and conniving. And second, the whore you fucked the other night told me you have a big dick and can fuck good. Laetitia likes you and she wants to fuck you. You are the man for the job. Just don't run your mouth. Seriously, if you tell a soul..." he made a sign of slitting his throat.

Dez shifted unhappily.

"You are asking a hard thing of me."

"Laetitia is a good fuck and she loves black men. That is why she always comes to the factory, to gaze at sweaty, muscular young blacks."

"This is sick! I am not a prostitute!"

"Oh, you are pissing me off now! Get rid of that African mentality, this is Europe. You have to hustle my friend, or you will go down the drain. If you don't fuck her, and I mean real good, the boss said I should get rid of you. I will hand you over to the cops and you will just be deported, I swear."

Dez could tell he wasn't joking.

"What do I get out of it..."

"Cash! And after two years, we will hook you up with an Italian woman and pay her to marry you. You will be legal, then we will work on the projects we talked about the other night! We will make a lot of our own money, just you and me, all right? Then, when you go back to Africa on holiday, you will live like a King, OK?"

"All right, I will do it. But only for six months. After that, you get me a woman to marry and a residence permit."

"All right," Aidee agreed but Dez could tell he was bullshitting him. "But don't try anything funny. And don't tell Laetitia shit about the factory, or else..."

Chapter 4

A couple of days later, Dez got another set of fine clothes and Aidee dropped him at the boss' house and left with the kids, leaving him in the living room. He told him to relax and have fun.

Laetitia then joined Dez. She wore her dark hair open and her eye brows were sexily trimmed. She wore fake, long, dark lashes and her big, dark eyes had a sexy, cream-white lining that matched her intimate apparel. Her face was powdered and her lips were a deep, glossy, cherry red. She wore a cream gown of delicate lace with flowery patterns that went down to her feet and was tied together at the waist. Underneath, he could see a matching bustier and thong. She was in a pair of very high heels but walked easily in them. She wore a rich perfume, that filled the room as soon as she entered.

Now, Dez would have found her attractive under any other circumstances, but he was still trying to come to grips with his new life of sin in Europe, for he had never heard of a man hiring another to fuck his wife while he was running around with young, black men. And he couldn't believe he was being made a prostitute and couldn't have shit to say.

But when he gazed at Laetitia, he wondered what Aidee's problem, calling her or Maria fat. She was hot and curvaceous, that's what.

Laetitia was so obviously horny it was pathetic. She was smiling from ear to ear and so excited her hands were shaking as she poured them glasses of red wine.

She asked him if he liked weed and when he nodded, she produced a fat blunt and fired it up. She smoked it like a pro and licked it, passing it to him greasy.

She was eying him, drooling over him as she made light, seductive conversation. Dez hit the blunt like mad but wasn't very responsive.

"You seem so unhappy, am I that ugly?" she teased, opening her gown, and leaning back, leaving him gazing at her proud, thick tits. The half cup bustier pushed them up and together, making them look like rockets about to blast.

"No! You are beautiful..." he rasped.

"Well, Aidee used to think so too. Now he says I am fat and my ass is too big. He sounds like a white man now. I know African men love my big ass. I see you all staring at it at the factory. Aidee has lived here too long and become like a white man."

"Do you love your husband?"

"We don't sleep with each other. He has lost interest in me. But he takes good care of me and the kids and the businesses. As long as he arranges for me to get what I need, I don't care. Anyway, he cant give me what I need. No white man can. Have another glass my dear..."

She refilled, and fired up another blunt. She tried to start some conversation, but Dez wasn't talkative.

"You are a quiet one huh? Listen, don't you worry, I am going to fuck you good, I promise..." She draped a short, shapely leg across his lap and her lace gown fell apart, leaving him gazing at a plumb mound between her thighs, covered in creamy, delicate lace, with a dark bush peeking out from her pubes.

As the blunt roached, she turned up the Michael Bolton CD that was playing and asked him to get up and stand before her. She kicked off her shoes and climbed up on the couch. She was slightly taller than him now.

"Damn. Look how short I am, even standing on the couch. I cant wait for you to pick me up and toss me around," she chuckled dirtily.

She hugged him and pulled his face into her thick, soft chest and started stroking his head and showering it with kisses. He remained stiff.

Then she made him look up at her and begged.

"What's the matter honey? Aidee told me you were cool with this and that you like me. Did he lie to me?"

"No! Its just that I need time to get warmed up, that's all. I am kind of shy." He lied.

"Hold me please..."

For a fleeting second, he saw sorrow in her eyes. He hugged her softly and she purred and bent her knees, taking his torso between her thighs as she brought her face to his. He thought it would be nice to hold her ass up for her and so he cupped both her cheeks in his palms and they were big, soft and firm. She started nuzzling his face.

"Have you ever been with a white woman?" she rasped into his ear.

"No!" he whispered back.

"Then you are like a virgin. I will make sure you love this..." she promised.

Laetitia started kissing his neck and then her soft mouth and hot tongue came for his lips. She moaned as she feasted on his mouth. He couldn't bring himself to kiss her back, though her touch felt good and he was beginning to love the feel of her body. He started squeezing her cheeks and she shivered and started rolling her hips against him.

Laetitia was starving for dick. She kissed him fiercely and sucked hard on his tongue. Then she dropped her robe and Dez lusted after her, as she stood before him in a sexy, lace, enhanced, half cup bustier that squeezed her waist and narrowed it and pushed her thick tits up nicely. Her nipples were huge and hard, dark with blood. The straps of her tiny thong cut into her nice, wide and curvy hips and cupped her thick pussy tightly. Her thighs full and juicy, and gorgeous. Her ass was so thick he could see it from the front.

"Do you like my body?"

"Yes!!!" he rasped huskily.

"Touch me. I wanna be grabbed and squeezed by those big, strong black hands."

Dez wanted to, but couldn't move.

She misunderstood and sneered at him.

"You are like Aidee, huh! You want my money but you think I am fat and ugly. Well fuck you!" Then she smiled wickedly and cupped his chin, scratching him lightly and said in a gleeful voice, "He sent you here to do his dirty work and you are going to do it. I am going to use you for my pleasure!"

Smiling wickedly, she sank down to perch on the edge of the couch and yanked Dez closer by his belt, making him stand between her parted thighs. Then she ripped off his pants and pushed them down his hips, impatiently.

"Get rid of the shirt!" she said, grabbing and stroking the thick but soft bulge in his boxers. "Hurry up. You are getting paid for this. Work for it."

When she saw Dez' dark, athletic, muscular torso she clapped her small hands and chortled with joy. Then she eagerly yanked his briefs down, and gazed at his dangling, black cock. It was long, but flaccid. But Laetitia broke into a shiny, joyous smile. Not feeling at all discouraged, she grabbed it and started stroking it.

"Why are you soft! What kind of a stud are you!" she chuckled, then she looked up in his face, her round face smiling naughtily. "You think I am fat and ugly, don't you, you black son of a bitch! You would rather just grab the cash and walk out of that door than fuck me, wouldn't you? But I will get you hard as a rock and dying to fuck me. You wait and see..." she said confidently.

Dez doubted it. He was feeling too weird from this strange situation to get horny, or so he thought.

She held up his cock and spat on it like she hated it. Then she spread her saliva around his shaft with her hot, soft, lapping tongue. She spat in her palms and made them greasy. Then Laetitia showed mad skills as she started stroking him with her small hands, pulling, squeezing and jerking him. Then she peeled the foreskin off the soft head. One hand held him at the base as the other pumped his cock like she was shaking a salt shaker. Blood started flowing my man.

She groaned like a starving beast as she gazed at his dick head, swelling, slowly but surely. She spat on the head, hitting it with a thick ball of saliva. She rubbed it in with a twisting, skilled hand. Then she pulled it into her mouth and rolled it around, smiling sweetly and lapping it like a sweet little cat, making deep, satisfied moans and smiling around it. She looked up at him and her eyes were shining.