The Second Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

He dropped by to see her the following week and Laetitia pouted and told him she hadn't been able to walk properly for three days. He started to apologize but she told him she wanted him to do it again, harder even, if he could. Aidee and her kids were gone for a few minutes when Laetitia went down on her knees and started worshiping his cock with her hands and mouth.

Dez dropped by and fucked her once per week. Laetitia was a horny, hot blooded mama that loved fucking. But there was something so worshipful and devoted about her attitude to him. Dez realized that if he worked on her, he could make her do anything he wanted.

He decided to fuck her out of her mind first, before he put the plans that were forming in the back of his mind in motion. Laetitia loved his young, dark, muscular body and he loved her curvy, mature Italian body.

The first thing he did when he got to her place was to tongue kiss her until she was drowsy. She loved it when he crashed her body in his strong, powerful black arms and devoured her small, pouting, pink mouth. Then she would fall on his dick like she hadn't seen one in years and suck him greedily until he came in her mouth. She insisted on drinking him first, before he fucked her at all, and he wasn't complaining. He would then fuck her nice, slow and smooth, in a position where she could see his black cock stretching her pussy, pausing to let her suck her juices off it. He would ride her in all kinds of positions, making her cum again and again. He was glad she was one of those women that could cum again and again. Then he would hammer her brutally and fuck her out of her mind. Laetitia loved that just as much as she loved sucking his dick and balls, and licking every inch of his body.

Once, he dropped by when she had her periods, and he told her he wanted her ass. She was a bit nervous, for her ass was a virgin. She was like, "All right, lets give it a try," but she was blushing profusely as he lubed his cock and her hole very well, loosening her with two thick, long digits. Then he entered her carefully, and fucked her nice and slow. As she loosened up, she started loving feeling his thick, throbbing meat sliding in and out of her hole. She started fucking him back. However, as she came, her ass squeezed so tight and she was like, "No! Its too painful! Take it out!"

He pulled out and she sucked him voraciously till he came in her mouth. After half an hour, she was game to try it again. After he had fucked her ass on several occasions, she was loving it, and cuming just as much from ass fucking as she did when he used her pussy. Once she got used to him in her tight ass hole, he would lube it and then fuck her rectum, making her scream with joy as he made it his duty to bang her booty.

Laetitia got all kinky and she would order porn DVDs, all interracial of course and learn new tricks and naughty stuff. They would watch some of it together. Fucking her became an awesome experience for him. She would surprise him with something new and dirty.

She told him she had never felt all that free with her husband, and Aidee had always been in a hurry to fuck her, get his cash and fuck off, like he was scared of her husband. Dez wasn't, and when he came to fuck her, he was down for whatever.

Some of the dirty videos they watched gave him new, nasty ideas. One day, as she was licking his balls, he pushed his ass down on her face and her tongue strayed into his crack. It felt so good and he loved it so much he told her to lick it. She blushed but swiped his crack with her hot tongue. He loved it even more. She loved anything that made him happy and so she plated his ass with growing vigor, yanking his cheeks out of the way so she could get that black crack. Then she was tonguing his hole and driving him mad. Laetitia became a black crack addict. Dez would sit on her pretty face and get tongued out of his mind.

Their fucking became raw and went way beyond triple x. Dez couldn't believe the white man was paying him to come and use his wife like such a whore. He never forced her to do anything she didn't want, but some of the stuff was like "Whoa!"

He was sure if any white man saw him doing all of that with the curvaceous white mama they would have lynched his black ass and then begged her to let them do that to her; but she didn't like white men. Anyway, nobody was complaining, least of all Laetitia.

The hornier and dirtier their fucking got, the more she loved it. In fact, most of the shit was her idea. One day he came in to find her waiting for him in nothing but a split crotch thong, leather boots, make up and a dog leash. She said he could make her crawl around and smack her ass and then sniff his balls and lick them like a dog, and then lick his ass and then he could rape her throat, and fuck her face dizzy, if he wanted to. That was always her way of saying it. "Oh, you can make me do this and that honey, if you want to." What she would really be implying was, "Please make me do this and that baby! I am your fuck slut!"

Another time, she asked him if he wanted to fuck her on the toilet seat and then pee all over her. He was like, "Why?" She was like, "I just wanna try it. Come on. Just once. Hi hi hi."

He did it. She loved the golden shower, but she rarely let him do that. It was like special cutlery and dishes, to be taken out only on special occasions, when she was feeling like an absolutely horny slut! Dez enjoyed normal sex with her, but he was down for slut fucking her any time. And if he wanted to, he could make her do whatever he wanted. However, he preferred to read her mood, and see if she wanted to be made love to, or slut fucked.

No matter how he fucked her though, Laetitia's most favorite position was on her knees, sucking his dick, straight from his pants, her pussy or her ass, she didn't care. She just wanted it deep in her mouth and in her throat, she didn't care.

Sometimes he never even got around to fucking her for she would just suck him from the moment he arrived to the moment he left, drinking his cum again and again. And he loved it so, sliding his big, black cock into a hot, loving worshipful white mouth. Mmmm!

At first, he fucked Laetitia once week. But she loved it as much as he did and this soon went up to thrice. Dez wasn't complaining, because it sure was more fun than the factory. In the first month, they didn't talk much, they met, drank wine, smoked and fucked, drank wine, fucked again and so on, over and over again. They were both making up for their long interludes, without sex.

Chapter 6

Laetitia was from a rich family. Most of her friends were rich wives like her and they went shopping and spending money on clothes, cosmetics, surgery, house hold furniture and stuff. They had money and didn't need to work. They had hobbies. Laetitia was proud to be rich and well off, and so proud of the things she had. However, she always sneered at her friends, calling them superficial.

She had inherited the factory and several other businesses from her parents. Her husband, who came from a rich family that went broke, ran the businesses and she raised their kids. Laetitia said she had been frustrated and on the verge of divorce a 6 years earlier, for her husband rarely spent time at home and the sex life had been all but gone. He had then suggested she take a black lover, his trusted worker, Aidee. Aidee had been a nice, fit, happy young man back then, she said.

"That was the best thing my husband ever did for me. I cant believe I lived so long without a black man in my life!" she told him, between lapping his lolling cock that had just rewarded her mouth with so much cum to drink.

"What is it about black men that you like?"

"They are more man than white guys. They are real, and they are fun, and they are cool. And sexy! And beautiful. I mean, I cant really explain. I had many white lovers before, handsome, even good in bed. But they just don't compare to black men," she told him earnestly. "Instead of the sexiest white man alive, I will take an average black guy any time!" She paused, "You are better than any white man on this planet. Any black man is..."

She punctuated this by sucking his dick into her mouth and keeping it there.

Chapter 7

Dez knew that Laetitia was just looking for a handsome young black guy who could fuck her good and give her some fun. But he noticed that she was devoted to him. She loved to submit to him. And the longer and the better he fucked her, the more of a hold he had over her. Furthermore, he noticed she was lonely and felt unappreciated by her husband.

He decided that he should win her affection, for she could help him. And he liked her anyway.

Dez made it his task to woo her and win her heart. He fucked her good and treated her very nice, making her compliments, bringing her little gifts, making her laugh, and slowly he started making her open up and talk about herself. She started looking forward to seeing him even more and he could tell she really felt good around him.

He saw that Laetitia was growing very fond of him, and not just his cock. She bought him a cell phone and she would call regularly and chat with him, telling him about her day, her thoughts, blah, blah, blah. Then she would get into dirty talk.

At first they would hang around her house, in between fucking, and lie in each other's arms, chatting. Then he asked her to introduce him to her kids. At first, Laetitia was hesitant. He pretended to sulk and then she introduced Dez to her kids. She said he was a family friend. The kids warmed up to Dez fast and he played with them, and smiled inside as he saw Laetitia smiling at them. He insisted that when he came around, they all spend an hour with the kids before they went away, with Aidee or the maid. She agreed, and they would go out and eat ice together or something.

After he had been fucking her for two months and he could see she really liked him, he expressed a wish to have her all to himself for a full week end, at some nice place, out of town, where they didn't have to worry about people she knew. He told her not to tell Aidee and the boss that it was his idea, but to sell it as her own. Laetitia liked the idea. Aidee and the Boss were not too chaffed, but she had her way.

She left her kids with her husband and she and Dez drove to Venice and spent a romantic, fun and fuck filled week end there. They went out to dance and eat and did some sight seeing and had loads of fun. Dez held her hand, cuddled her, kissed her in public and made her feel beautiful and loved. The week end turned into four days. Dez knew Aidee and the Boss would not like that, but he made her call home and pretend to be sick. Then he also called Aidee complaining about being bored and that she was sick, with a cold and a running stomach and being all rude and cheeky with him and he wanted to leave her there. Aidee laughed his head off and told him he had to stay with her or else.

They had such a beautiful time, really. Dez enjoyed himself and he made Laetitia feel so happy. She grew so attached to him. He also made her do many dirty, nasty things, like blowing him in the toilet of a disco and then he fucked her in a sex cinema. She was like, "No! We cant do that" Then she would do it enthusiastically. Generally, he made sure he fucked her nice and long five times a day.

When they returned, she started complaining about her relationship with her husband, for she did not feel loved by him and he was rarely at home. Dez hinted at her that he had heard rumors that the guy might be gay or bi.

"No wonder he is not interested in sex with me and never was! I will divorce that ass fucker and kick him out."

Dez told her to chill until he found out more.

One day, as they lay in her marital bed, all covered in sweat after a shattering fuck session, he cuddled her close and told her he was getting very fond of her, but promised that he would always respect the fact that she was married and a mother, adding in a soft voice that he missed her often and life wasn't fun without her. He said that he wished he could do normal stuff with her, like they had done in Venice, going for walks, going out to eat, or dance, or simply spending time together, outside.

"I would love to go out somewhere with you, my beauty..."

"I am not beautiful, I am short and thick and too old for you," she said, fishing for compliments.

"The old chicken makes the best soup," he chuckled and kissed her. "No, you are not old. I mean, you are older than me, but I like you so much. And I feel so happy around you. And you are beautiful. I mean, you should know how sexy I find you..." He put her hand over his cock and she started stroking it and felt him grow hard.

"But I understand though that we cant be seen in public. We have to think about your husband."

"Fuck him. I don't care what he thinks!" she sneered. "He probably only married me for my money. He doesn't make me feel as good as you do. He hardly even spends time with the kids."

"Can I please get to know them. I mean, they seem like nice kids."

Then he got her to take him out to some places for lunch, and then this extended to swims, cinema and other things. She would send her kids off with someone and they would have a whole day to themselves.

Laetitia liked to dress elegantly, always in very high heels, and she wore tonnes of jewelery and thick, rich perfume and put on so much make up she looked like a sweet doll. At first, she was kind of stiff around him in public, worried that they might run into people she knew. But eventually, the married woman let him put her arm on his elbow and allowed him to kiss and hug her in public. Dez asked her if she wasn't worried about her husband and she only snickered, like, "Fuck him."

He noticed that some Italian yobos didn't like that too much, seeing a rich white woman with a handsome young brother. They would sneer like their name was Benito.

Chapter 8

Aidee was not pleased when he realized that Laetitia was getting fond of Dez. He warned him to just concentrate on fucking her but nothing else, ah ah, no way. Or he would disappear. Dez lied and said she was only trying to get him jealous, for she was still in love with Aidee. Aidee laughed and said the fat pig could just forget it. Dez told Laetitia not to tell her husband or Aidee anything nice about him, or what they did or he would get in shit.

Aidee was warming up to Dez because Dez always was polite and he acted like he was dumb, loyal and grateful. Dez realized that the guy was lonely. Aidee looked down on other black people, but the white guys he so eagerly wanted to accepted from didn't quite like him. He would sometimes complain to Dez saying that he was fed up with being treated as if his money was not as good as a white man's. Dez didn't know any white Italians and so he couldn't say much. He just thought Aidee was a fool, and he wished he could really fuck him up one day, but he was patient.

Aidee started making him run errands for him and Dez got to know more about the guys business. Several times, Aidee sent him to drop stuff at his girlfriend, Maria's place. He always warned Dez not to try anything funny and always called to make sure the guy didn't stay there long. Maria was very friendly to Dez and she was such a flirt. The tall, slim, sexy, curvy mama would hit him with flirtatious, dirty talk. Dez didn't want shit with Aidee and he would leave fast, though he wanted to stay and find out if she was just all talk.

One evening, Aidee came to Dez and told him to shave and dress up real nicely. Then he drove him to the office of their boss, in the affluent city center. It was in the evening and all the stuff were gone.

Dez and Aidee joined Marco, the Italian boss and the handsome, young black man Dez had seen Marco with at the restaurant. All four of them sat in the large, posh office, sinking into leather chairs around Marco's mahogany desk. Marco poured them all Scotch on the rocks. Then he told Dez that he was going to handle something very important for them and he better not fuck up. Dez and the young man, who was introduced as Fred, were given the photo of an Italian couple. He wore a Labor Police Uniform and she wore a dark blue, regular Police Uniform. The guy was in his mid forties, and had blond hair and looked like Maldini, the foot ball player, tall, lean and handsome, with long, dark hair. The woman was in her mid thirties. She was pretty and sexy.

"That is Paolo and Donna," Marco said. "We are going to meet them tonight. Fred, you know what to do," Fred nodded and smiled. Marco nodded at Dez. "You, my dear are going to fuck this lucky woman."

"Why?" Dez asked.

"You don't need to know. You will take this bag," Aidee handed him a sports bag and gave Fred a similar one. There was a camera hidden inside a secret compartment at the bottom of each bag. A hole was cut into the bag to for the lens. Aidee showed him how start it and how to point it.

"You need to place it so you catch the action. Put it on a table. The lens is set on wide, you just place it at the end of the room, say on a table and you get the whole room. We want you to fuck her like a slut and film everything. Make her do that freaky shit you have been doing with Laetitia." Aidee, Marco and Fred laughed heartily.

"What! You filmed us?"

"Only once. Just to make sure you were earning your money. Now, you are gonna fuck Donna. She is hot, isn't she?"

"Are you guys crazy? You want to black mail cops! This is dangerous man. If they find out..."

"Make sure they don't find out. Fred, you know what to do with Paolo," Fred nodded and then Marco continued to Dez... "Desmond, you need to fuck Donna like a slut, a dirty, black cock slut! Fuck her mouth and shoot it all over her face. Make her eat your ass, and fuck her ass too. We need it to be so embarrassing she wont ever want it to come out. The same with you Fred."

"Why do you wanna blackmail cops?" Dez asked.

"Boy, don't ask questions!" Aidee sneered. "Do as you are told, or else," Aidee said ominously.

"Oh, there is no harm in letting him know Aidee. Paolo is the son of my dad's friend. I watched him grow up, and we helped him rise through the ranks. Donna used to be a cop. She rose fast through the ranks, got moved to the Labor Cops and is now heading the section in charge of our district. Paolo is her husband, and her overall boss. She was playing ball nicely at first, but she is getting greedy. She and Paolo have developed a taste for a very lavish lifestyle and they sniff too much cocaine and are getting big headed. Its that bitch's fault. She thinks she is special just because she got two big breasts implanted on her flat chest. And Paolo has forgotten where he came from. They keep asking for more money or they will bust us. And they don't play. Donna bust two factories that wouldn't play ball already and they were shut down. It was on the news."

"Greedy pigs. Why cant we just get them hit?" Aidee asked.

"Gees! Aidee you are so fucking dumb!" Marco snickered at him. "You don't hit cops, coz they will bust everyone in revenge."

"You are bribing cops!" Dez exclaimed.

"Boy don't be silly. You reckon the cops just don't know that there are illegal immigrants working in the place?" Marco sneered.

"But, that's corruption!"

"So?"

Aidee, Marco and Fred laughed heartily.

"The boy is so naive!" Aidee laughed. "Don't be fooled by white men in suits and ties, Desmond! Europe is the place where corruption was invented my friend."

"But there are rules too. And Donna and Paolo are breaking them. Therefore we need to teach them a lesson. They wont want their workmates and friends and family to see them getting fucked by niggers!"

Dez gasped as Marco said the n word. But Fred and Aidee didn't care. Marco noticed Dez' discomfort. He patted his shoulder.

1...34567...11