The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! That's enough for today."

"Shit, you Persians are like African women huh! Always gotta fight to get that pussy!"

"Its my precious sweet little pussy. Just leave it alone. Hans always stops when I tell him to!"

"Do I look like my name is Hans!" he laughed and slapped her cunt. Then he hooked his thumb into the waistband and pushed it halfway down her parted thighs, leaving her pussy exposed.

She blushed and wailed. Then he cupped her possessively and stroked her, slipping and sliding over her slippery, engorged lips and they both gazed in fascination. She cried and she parted her thighs wide as sizzling thrills ripped through her crotch. Then he rolled the tips around the sensitive mouth of her cunt and she cried and made a sudden pump of the hips, trying to get him inside. He teased her, pulling back, again and again.

"Do you want my black finger inside you. Say it you wont get it."

"Just do it!"

"Ask me to put it in," he said, grinding his digit tortuously around her mouth, incensing her.

"Ah yes! Do it Dez! Put it in me!!! Finger fuck my wet pussy!"

Dez wriggled his digit into her hole, rolling and twisting it. Her cunt seemed to convulse and suck him deep inside. He bore in all the way, and she accompanied him with a prolonged moan. He started finger fucking her slowly, gently, twisting his digit round and round and she cried and her face turned into a mask of lust.

Her eyes narrowed to slits and she arched her back to give him full access. Then her hips were rising and falling to meet his digits. She surprised him as she grabbed his near, upper arm and started kissing the bulging, powerful, black upper arm, sucking and slurping like his black flesh was so tasty. Then she craned her neck to get at his dark, bulging chest muscles, and devoured him, moaning with carnal greed.

He stepped up the tempo, rubbing her clit with growing vigor as he sent two long, thick fingers rolling and sloshing in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Ja!!! Ja!!! Ja!!!" she cried between licking his breast, and lapping and sucking as her hips fucked his hand vigorously, making the bed springs sing.

Then suddenly, she threw herself back on the bed, and her hips shot up, to buck wildly as she cried from the hefty orgasm that came crashing down on her. Her pussy clenched so tightly around his fingers that he couldn't even move them. She was moaning some stuff in Persian through gritted teeth.

Chapter 29

Finally, her hips crushed back on the bed and she pushed his hand away as her pussy ejected his digits forcefully and they left her hole with a plop. She lay back moaning.

He started easing his way downwards and she gasped and pulled her skirt over her pussy.

"No! I wont let you lick me!" she swore.

"Fuck! You are like an old fashioned African girl!" he groaned, knowing she would fight him all the way, even though she wanted it.

Well, so what? He climbed between her thighs, forcing them apart and chewed on her tits and had her gobbling like a turkey. Even as she reached up to scoop up one tit and feed it to him, her other hand held her skirt over her pussy, protectively. Dez slid down, licking her tanned belly, spending quality time on her hip bones and the soft curve of her belly, sucking and slurping and licking her skin.

"Fuck! I love your honey colored skin! You are beautiful!"

"You are beautiful too. Its so sexy to see your dark lips on my skin," she moaned and rolled her hips against him. "Devour me you black man. Eat me alive!" she rasped even as she still clung to her skirt.

Dez pushed it up and she resisted weakly. Then he gazed straight into her Persian womanhood. It was parted in a wet smile. She made a show of trying to close her legs, but he held her down and forced her juicy, tanned thighs wide apart. He exhaled on her and she twitched from his hot breath and hissed.

"Fuck! You want it bitch! Why are you fighting?"

"If I was your wife, I would just spread them and throw it in your face, you hear! But I don't see any ring on this finger. Fuck off!" she sneered.

"Oh!!!" he groaned and propped himself on his elbow, putting a hand on his chin and gazing in serious contemplation.

She had trimmed her bush, shaving the sides and the lips clean, leaving a thatch of curly, dark short locks above her vertical mouth. Her outer lips were engorged, thick and dark from being full of blood. They were parted in a pouting smile, revealing a long, pink slit that was teeming with juices. Even as he gazed, droplets flowed down the crack of her ass, to gather at her dark pink, puckered hole. Her clit was like a small, thick nub, peeking out of its hood at him. The aroma of her arousal was so strong and pervasive.

"Gosh! Look at this beautiful Iranian pussy! Mmmm!" he licked his digits and rubbed it and she moaned.

"If my relatives could see you they would kill you playing with that pussy my dear, you would be dead. You are not even allowed to talk to a woman that is not your wife."

"fuck those hypocrites. They wanna keep the women virgins but they fuck each other up the ass..." he laughed. "White men are strange!"

"We are not white!"

"Yes you are. That is a fucking white pussy if I have ever seen one. And I am going to make it cum."

"I just came! You wont bring me off again. Hi hi hi!"

Dez dipped his face to her pussy. She made a weak attempt at holding him off, but ended up just laying her hands on his head. Dez groaned in anticipation of eating her tasty nice, wet pussy.

He exhaled on it and his hot breath made her hips twitch. Then he slowly dipped real close, so close the pink mouth was filling up his vision. He licked his lips and eased his tongue out of his mouth. He slowly lapped her slit, from the top to bottom. She shivered. He took his tongue back in his mouth and rolled it around, savoring the taste. Then he dipped down, laying his tongue along her slit and started stroking it with the broad, up and down, round and round.

Aisha propped herself up on her elbows, he face grimacing as she gazed at him devouring her pussy. He lapped the tops of her thighs making her crotch melt in anticipation. Then he smeared his thick, soft dark lips into the honey colored shaved sides of her vulva, chewing and sucking, producing loud, wet slurps that sounded like sweet music in her ear. He was coming very close to her slit and then pulling back. Aisha became incensed.

"Oh!!! You are torturing me baby! Please! Please!" she begged, trying to push her slit onto his lips but he darted back and chuckled.

He hooked his arms under her thighs and pulled her closer. He sucked a lip into his mouth and rolled it between his lips. Then he pulled it, stretching and let it snap back wetly. She gasped, glaring at him like she was thinking of raping his mouth violently. He chuckled. She exhaled and chuckled softly. He did it to the other lip. Then he licked his digits to wet them, grabbed her lips, and pulled them, stretching them like long, membranous flaps. The pink insides of her pussy flashed wetly at him and he could see inside her hole. He breathed his warm breath onto it and it clenched as her hips trembled. He licked the inside of one lip lightly with his hot, soft tongue tip, following it down to her gash, then stopping just short of it. She squirmed and hissed. He did it to the other lip, and she was now writhing with lust.

"Oh you moron. Put it in there. In the hole..."

"Beg!" he lapped her lips, and retreated. Did it again. Then just looked at her, exhaling on her cunt but not touching it.

"Oh!!!! You are so cruel. Eat my pussy please," she begged.

"That's what I wanted to hear."

Then he grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands and raised her up to him as he smeared his lips into hers and gave her vagina a nice, succulent, long French kiss, grinding his mouth tortuously into her soft, sticky, dripping flesh. He lapped her all the way from the bottom of her slit to her clit, closing his lips around her engorged nub and sucking on it as he pulled them off. She gave a soft, agonized moan and pushed her hips up at him. He chuckled, then he started tonguing her gash, rolling his head as he bore deeper and deeper into her pussy and she cried and trembled, sinking her fingers into his scalp. He started pumping her ass up and down as he bobbed his head, and tongue fucked his way deeper into the succulent, soft flesh and she started moaning and purring and rolling her hips round and round. His nose brushed against her clit and she cried sharply

"Ah yes!!! Eat my pussy with those big black lips... AH!!!!"

Dez groaned with carnal lust and made his tongue hard and pointed, to push it into her hole. Copious juices poured into his mouth and he had to swallow constantly, moaning with relish. He rolled his head round and round and bobbed with growing urgency, breathing through his flared nostrils in gasps. Her eyes like coals, she grabbed his head in both hands and started fucking his face fervently, rubbing her clit against his nose and tried to cum.

He laughed and pulled back. She pouted. Then he drilled two long fingers into her hole, and started stroking her dripping, hot tunnel and she fucked his hand lustily. He latched his lips onto her clit and sucked it, released it and sucked it again to the rhythm of his digits.

"Ah fuck!!! That's it. Now you are getting it right... AH!!!" she threw her head back on the bed and started pumping her hips as he worked her towards her climax. His fingers and lips became faster and so did her hips.

"Ah!!!! make me cum! Make me cum!"

She literary shot off the mattress shrieking in anguish as her pussy blew up on his fingers and tongue. She thrashed about wildly but he held her down and finger fucked her hard, rubbing the roof of her cunt and sucking her clit off.

Chapter 30

As she recovered, gasping and smiling, Dez dropped his pants and climbed astride her. He grabbed his hard cock like baton stick and slapped her tits with it. She stared at it with drowsy, lust filled eyes. He scooped up her thick breasts and wrapped then around his dick and started fucking them, slowly, making his dick push through the hot, fleshy folds as he ran his thumbs over her thick nipples. She moaned and writhed. The tip tip of his cock would brush her lips when it pushed through, before receding into her tits and coming out again.

Her lips parted and the next time it touched them, she kissed it. And the next. And the next. Then she craned her neck and gave it a deep kiss and another. Dez pushed it through and kept it pressed on her lips. She licked the fat, shiny head, wetting it with her hot tongue. Then she vacuumed the tip in and started rolling it around her mouth, stroking it, flicking it and moaning as she tasted his male muskiness.

Aisha was gripped with a carnal craving for his dark flesh. She pushed him back and grabbed his cock. Then she made him stand up on the bed and lean against the wall as she rolled onto her knees and sat on the heels of her feet, before him.

Now, the shy, reluctant girl was gone, replaced by a naughty temptress. She spat on her palm and then wrapped it around his cock. She smiled naughtily and giggled wickedly as she cranked his shaft.

"Its a nice strong cock. I like it!" she told him softly, gazing into his eyes. Then she moved her hand to the thick, bursting head and stroked it softly, her touch almost light as a feather and so incensing.

"Do you like it when I stroke it like this? This beautiful, big black cock!" she vacuumed it into her mouth, sucked it hard and pulled her lips off it with loud, wet pop. She let her head snap back like she had been hit and gave a long, loud rasp through her wide open mouth. Then she smiled sweetly at him,

"Ahhh! And it feels so good in my mouth too! Would you like me to spit on it and get it all wet? Would you like that baby?"

"Yeah!" he rasped.

She gathered her spit in her pretty mouth. Then she leaned in and spat on it, right where the pubes and the shaft joined, depositing a shiny, thick string of saliva. She gathered it in her fingers and artistically rolled it around his shaft. Then she raised her fingers and let the rest drop right on his fat dick head. He shivered and groaned and she smiled so coyly and innocently, as she stared stroking it smoothly, all the way to the base and back up.

"Look at you! You are turning me into a naughty little whore! With your cock! Is that what you want. For me to be a naughty little whore with your cock?" she asked coyly, a smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"Yesssss!" was all he could say. She had him in a trance now.

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned and leaned in slowly, to twirl her long, pink tongue around the thick head. Then she pressed the top of the head onto her tongue and bobbed her head, rubbing it on the hot, soft, slippery surface. He groaned from the exquisite pleasure. Suddenly, she gave a deep groan and gobbled it in, and sucked it hard, taking him by surprise and making him give a deep groan. Then seemed to just go cock crazy and she bobbed her head furiously, yanking his dick into her mouth and slurping loudly.

Then as suddenly as she started, she just seemed to calm down and pulled her lips off him with a loud, wet smack. She kissed it and stroked it smoothly, gently, grinning coyly at him,

"Sssssss! Ahhhhhhh! I love this cock. Its beautiful. And it feels so good in my mouth. Do you want me to suck it baby? Is that what you want?" she rasped softly, lapping the underside.

"Yessssss!!! Oh yes. Suck my black dick. Eat it!"

Dez had had his dick sucked good by many women. However, whereas German girls used grabbed his dick and tried to swallow it and choke themselves on it, then suck it greedily, the Persian woman was different.

She was such a temptress and seductress and sucking dick was an art for her, a nasty art, to tease and play with a man.

She squeezed the blood into the tip of his cock and then smeared her lips into his engorged head and kissed it softly, moaning. She slowly draped her lips over it and he groaned at the hot, wet, softness of her mouth. And then she smiled so sweetly, and coyly around his dick, like a happy, innocent girl, flirting with him with her big, honey brown eyes, as she slowly rolled him round and massaging him with her tongue.

She chewed it gently, smacking her lips like it was tasty, all the while stroking it with her slippery, hot soft hand and it was incensing. Then she slowly pulled her lips off him, and groaned like she had just been hit by a potent drug. She even made her eyes droop like she was stoned from his cock.

"Oh baby! You are so tasty! I love feeling your dick in my mouth. You taste so good. Please say I can lick it. Please!" she begged as if he would ever have said no.

"Yes!!! Please!"

"Are you begging me huh? Begging me to suck this big black cock, and make it blast in my face?"

"Yes!!! Suck it!"

"Mmmmm!" she groaned and pulled it into her mouth. This time, she bore down on him till he was in the back of her throat. She kept pushing, forcing the spongy tip into her throat. She looked up at him, her big eyes rolling as if she was choking. She kept pulling more and more in, till she had him deep in her throat. Then the naughty temptress twisted her head at an angle, and looked up at him, letting see her pretty mouth gagging hideously around his dick. He groaned deep in his chest and trembled.

Then she pulled back and chuckled, breathing through her nose. She caught her breath and started bobbing slowly, smoothly, sensuously, sucking and slurping, her mouth wrapped so tightly around him. She worked with the first three inches as her hands dealt with the rest, doubled stroking him.

Her face was so radiant and happy, like she was using his cock to pleasure her mouth. She kept moaning sweetly on every slow, smooth bob, like she was feasting with relish.

Dez felt so good he couldn't even lie about it. He reached down to pull and twist a nipple and she cried and wrapped her arm around his hip, directing him to fuck her happy, pretty face nice and slow. She seemed to suck and devour his cock for ages and his dick seemed to just melt away. Wonderful sensations engulfed his loins and spread to the rest of his body. He would never have wanted it to end.

She suddenly seemed to become ravenous and bobbed her head furiously, her big eyes becoming smoky with lust. She attacked his dick with fervor now, a like hungry, flesh loving beast. He felt his balls rise and harden to stones. Dez really cried when she pulled her lips off him with a loud pop. and thick strands of drool joined her lips to his meat.

"Ahhhhh!!!" she moaned, looking intoxicated. She opened her mouth wide, gasping. Her pretty mouth was filled with shiny, frothy stands of saliva. She rolled her tongue round and round, smiling up at him. Then she wetly slurped all the saliva in, raised his cock and spat it all on his thick, dangling balls.

"Mmmm! Look at those nice, big balls. Mmmm!" she lapped them and sucked them into her mouth, keeping her hand stroking him. Then she bobbed her head as she sucked and munched, her face tilted so he could see her feasting on him.

She finally pulled back and smiled up at him, as she rubbed the tip of his dick onto a hard nipple and hissed and shivered.

"You got control! I like that. Not many would last so long! Want me to finish you off? Want that? Huh. To blast this big, black dick in my face?"

"Yeah! Make it explode!"

"Yesss!!! I wanna drink your cum!" it sounded like an honest statement, with no gimmick. "Fuck my face honey!"

She wrapped her hot, soft mouth around him, and started bobbing and sucking feverishly, slurping, gasping for breath through her nostrils. He gripped her head in both hands and pulled her to his cock as he pumped it into her hot mouth and she moaned sharply on every thrust. He was so big and hard now, so thick and large, over spilling her pouting lips, that were stretched to bursting.

Then she wrapped her hands around his hips and sank down to the pillow, pulling her with him. She spat his dick out and snarled.

"get on top of me baby! Fuck my face baby! Fuck my mouth and tear it open with that big, black cock!" she begged feverishly, trembling!

"You are gonna get it now" he swore in a rasp and propped himself on his arms and he poised his hips over her face like he wanted to do press ups. She vacuumed him in, and he started fucking her gaping mouth. His cock sloshed in and out of her hot oral cavity and she sucked and slurped as she was fucked dizzy.

Aisha had sucked dick before but she had never had her face pounded like tis, she got dizzy, but she loved it. He was truly using her mouth for his pleasure and she opened it wide for him and sucked him as hard as she could. She grabbed her clit and rubbed it frenziedly as she reached up to grab his thick balls with the other hand and stroked them with love as he gave her mouth an animal fucking, hurling his cock to her throat. He exploded in her mouth and she greedily swallowed and drank him dry, moaning with delight.

His dick was still hard. So she kept stroking it. And then she was licking it and sucking it again, looking so happy like Christmas had just come twice.

Dez laid her on her back with her head hanging over the edge.

"I am gonna put it in your throat."

"No! Its too big!"

"Just relax and it will fit in nicely."

He crouched over her, dropping his balls on her forehead. He eased it in and it stopped at her throat. He pushed and it slowly eased in, filling her windpipe. It seemed to push in forever. Then finally, it was all in. She felt exhilarated. He started pushing it in and out smoothly, as his hands stroked her nipples and pulled on her tits.

Aisha was so horny she reached down and started frigging her clit as she fucked him with her tight throat. When she needed air she pushed him back, exhaled and inhaled deeply, then she pulled him in again.

1...89101112...15