The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting used to it now, and loving it. Dez pulled out and dropped it on her neck. He dropped his balls onto her lips and she grabbed them and started sucking and licking them voraciously. Her tongue strayed to his ass and he shuddered and gasped. She gave him several licks, then pulled away, smiling naughtily. He placed a foot on the bed and lowered his ass on her mouth, pulling a cheek to the side, leaving her vision covered with his taut, black ass.

"Lick my ass."

"Ah ah! I don't do that!"

"Well, you are starting now, Aisha!"

He slapped her cunt and then pinched her clit. She gasped and jerked. Then he rubbed it vigorously. She cried, exhaling into his crack. He lowered it to her lips. He felt a tentative lick. And another. Then she was licking up and down and moaning.

"Lick my hole! Do it..." he rubbed her clit furiously. She gave a long, quavering moan and then she was stroking it with her tongue tip. He pushed it down on her and she started sucking it feverishly and sliding her tongue in. She bobbed her head ferociously, her hand stroking her clit in a blur. Then she was shuddering and cumming hard and still tonguing and slurping his hole. Dez pulled up from her and stood over her. He started stroking his cock.

"I am going to cum all over you, you pretty woman!"

"Ah yes! Do it!" she rasped and scooped up her tits with one hand as the other returned to her clit! "Cum all over me! Shower me with your cum you nasty black man!"

He stroked his cock and she writhed and moaned, rubbing her clit and gazing at him with lust, her face a mask of arousal. He stroked his meat and then his dick hardened and exploded. His cum showered on her face. She started cumming, her hips leaping up from the bed. She held her tits up and he drenched them.

Then he dropped his leaking cock onto her mouth and she sucked it in and lapped it clean, moaning deeply.

"Scoop up my cum and lick it off your digits."

She moaned and did it, gazing at him lasciviously.

They smoked another one as they lay on the bed. She rested her pretty face on his dark chest and licked his breasts casually, before puffs, as she stroked and cradled his cock.

As she was about to leave, Dez sat on the edge of his bed and she hugged him warmly, holding his head to her bosom. AT first he was nuzzling her breasts, then he was stroking her ass and hips, then the next thing she knew, her thongs were around her knees and she was yanking his face to her tits and fucking his hands ferociously, rushing headlong to a shattering orgasm. And when it hit, her legs got wobbly and she would have fallen on her back on his floor, had he not held her and kept finger fucking her and sucking her nipples till she came again. She staggered out of the door. She met Laura in the passageway, who looked at her funny, like she was jealous or something. Anja brushed past past her and realized halfway to her room that it was kind of difficult to walk and then she realized her thongs were still around her knees.

Aisha stripped naked and got in bed, with her big, black dildo. Her two flings with black guys had been very intense and mind blowing, but they had been quick, drunken ones. Nothing so slow and deliberate like the way Dez had brought her off. She played everything back in her mind like a video in slow motion, the kiss with the thick, full, soft lips, the dark fingers on her skin, then thick lips sucking up her dark nipples, then the wonderful way he had worked her cunt. As she remembered sucking on his dark flesh, lapping and slurping, she came again, gasping and hissing. As she put away her dildo, she was restless.

Meanwhile, Dez decided he would start a race to see who he would fuck first, The Persian Princess or The German Fraulein Wunder. He knew he would fuck them both, come what may, for their boyfriends were the fools Mdara Cobra had talked about, the fools that did self help projects whilst clever, cunning warriors and enjoyed the honey between their women's legs. One was a tyrant, the other was a softy. And he was a cunning warrior.

Chapter 31

Dez was sitting at his computer, in shorts and a vest, when there was a knock on his door. Laura came in. She was wearing a dressing gown tied together at the front. She looked distressed. Her face was a mess and her hair was disheveled.

"Hallo Dez. Sorry to barge in. But one of the stocks I invested heavily in just crushed and the company is bankrupt. I lost half of my savings. That is terrible." She looked like she was just about to cry.

"Relax. Money is just money. You will make some more!"

"You don't understand. I mean, I made a blunder and invested wrongly. I was so stupid and naive. I cant forgive myself. Jetzt stehe ich blöd da and guck richtig dumm aus der Wäsche! (This really makes me look stupid) Oh man! Wie köntest so dumm sein, Laura!" Dez couldn't believe it as she slapped her own forehead. He realized her eyes were red and she must have been crying, slapping herself and pulling on her hair.

"Don't be hard on yourself. We all learn from our mistakes."

"Ich bin blöd! Blöd und dumm. Ich bring es zu nichts! Ich hab es dir gesagt, Laura. Du wirst nie zu etwas bringen!" (I am stupid. Stupid and dumb! I cant do anything! I told you Laura. You will never manage anything!) She slapped herself again and again.

Dez was shocked. Then he jumped up, caught her in his arms and hugged her strongly. She sobbed like a baby for a while. When she calmed down, he gave her a glass of wine and opened himself a beer.

"Sorry. I am so ashamed of my outburst! I should be more professional than this! I have to work on that!" she seemed like she was talking more to herself really.

"Say, Laura, your back is very stiff. I am going to massage you."

"No. You shouldn't! But I really need one, if you don't mind!"

"Of course I don't. Tell me, what type of music would you like to hear?"

"Anything."

"What do you usually listen to?"

"I have no time for music. I listen to relaxation tapes if at all."

"Alright then, I will put on some Reggae instrumentals, with a nice, fat, relaxing bass."

"I didn't bring any oil."

"Of course I have some. I stole it from work." he laughed.

"What if you get caught and get fired, for a bottle of oil. That is very unprofessional," she gave a look of disapproval.

"Who cares," he laughed.

"Lucky for me, I guess," she giggled.

"You are beautiful when you smile."

"Thanks," she blushed. "But please, don't make me compliments, it makes me feel suspicious."

"When a man tells you you are beautiful? In other countries they say thanks, yunno."

"Well, usually, when men are nice to you and make compliments, they want something from you. And they can get rather penetrating."

"Yeah, penetration! The name of the game!" he laughed heartily.

"You are crazy!" she laughed. "Shall i undress and lie on the bed?"

"Wait, I got something special. You get hot oil my dear."

Dez warmed up the oil in a container over a tee candle.

Laura stood up when it was warm and she Dez gasped. She was standing naked before him, in nothing but a black thong that looked so sexy on her pale body. Her body was slimmer than he had thought. She wasn't emaciated but there was hardly a gram of fat on her. Then she climbed onto the bed. She knelt on all fours, arranging a pillow and he stifled a gasp. He had never thought slim girls could be hot, but the sight of her round, juicy ass globes bending over, split by the black thong just made his cock hard. And her pussy seemed so nice and plump, all bunched up in her tight gusset. Dez shook his head to clear it.

"I will have to go wash my hands in the kitchen. Hold on a sec."

He washed them in hot water and returned, glad the bulge in his pants was smaller now and he could walk normally again.

Initially she was stiff, suddenly feeling worried if not scared at being almost naked before a black man, all alone in his room, for she had a deep seated fear of blacks, like they stood for evil and nastiness. Laura hoped she hadn't made a mistake. And she still remembered the way he had kissed her with her boyfriend behind the door and had her humping his dick, succumbing to him totally. That experience had scared and excited her.

She was taken by surprise and moaned as he poured the warm oil onto her back. Then his big, gentle hands were spreading it all over her back, in smooth, circular, gentle movements.

He nearly gasped. Her back was so tense. He liked the challenge though, of making her thaw. He worked her lower back first, hooking his strong fingers over her hips and working her muscles with his thumbs.

Dez marveled at her body. He knew she kept a rigorous sporting program of aerobics and Karate. There was hardly an ounce of fat on her. He could probably span most of her wasp like waist with his two hands. She reminded him of the red headed white girl in the Fifth Element.

A warm, nice relaxation enveloped her lower back. Then he climbed onto the bed and knelt besides her, to move his hands upwards. She tensed visibly.

"I need to do your back."

"Go ahead," she rasped, exhaling.

Dez smiled naughtily. "I have to sit over you, coz otherwise I cant reach both sides. It was a lie, but he thought she was asking for it, coming for a sob and a massage then acting petrified.

She was silent for several long seconds. She new he was lying and he knew she knew. Then she sighed, for she wanted it too. "Go ahead."

As he straddled her slim body, she was tense as a live wire. He chuckled silently and rested lightly on her ass. She seemed to try to wiggle deeper into the bed.

Then his big hands returned to her back. His touch was smooth and mesmerizing. His oiled hands moved in fluid motions, and his digits seemed to dig deep into her flesh. She felt as if her muscles had been tied in knots and he was undoing them, letting her body uncoil and unfold. Soon, Laura lost all her fears and tension and simply wallowed in the pleasure that soon immersed her whole back. She sighed and purred constantly. She showed him a couple of real sore spots and he worked them, his hands spreading healing and pleasure of the flesh.

Dez then did her arms, oiling the long, slender limbs, stroking, kneading and pulling on them. Then he moved down and worked on her shapely legs. He picked up a foot, worked it, then he went down the leg. Then he got to the thigh and worked the back of it.

Laura blushed into the pillow, because of the excitement she was starting to feel. His hands felt so good on her body. She was getting very excited now. She was glad she wore dark panties, for slowly but surely, her pussy was beginning to weep.

She could hardly stop the shivers as he took her slender thigh between both of his big, oily, warm hands and worked his way closer and closer to her pussy, wringing and draining. She almost wailed when he stopped at the bottom of her ass. Then he moved to the other thigh and left it warm, radiant and tingly too.

"I am going to do your ass, if you don't mind," Dez informed her.

She nodded, not trusting her parched throat. He poured hot oil onto her ass cheeks and she felt sharp thrills of excitement. Then his hands were sliding onto her ass cheeks, covering them in soft, warmness, rolling down the curve of her hip and coming up again onto her cheeks, spreading the warm oil.

And then he took both cheeks into his hands and grabbed them like balls. He started kneading them like dough. She shuddered and gasped.

"Sorry," she chuckled in a hoarse voice.

"Its alright. I am used to having that effect on women."

"Are we vain?" she chuckled back. "Say, Desmond, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No!"

"Why not, a handsome dude like you, with such big, strong, wonderful hands. Mmm! That feels good," she groaned as he stroked round and round both her cheeks.

"I had a girlfriend back home a while."

"She must have been beautiful. African women can be so feminine and attractive," she paused. Then chuckled. "You know, I always thought if I would ever become a lesbian, it would be with a black woman. Silly huh?" she laughed.

"I think the thought of you with a black woman is very erotic." his voice was deep and husky and it made bubbles break over her skin. "Can I watch. If you wont let me join in I will just beat my meat and cheer you on..." she gasped and giggled. "Watch it Laura. You are laughing so much. It could be bad for you."

"You always make me laugh. I like that."

She blushed and bit her lower lip as his hands worked down the insides of her cheeks, closer and closer to her crack. She had to bite or she would have rolled her ass. She felt such a tingle in her pussy as he neared and almost touched her sensitive cleft. She could feel the heat of his digits and it was all she could do not to thrust back at them.

Dez was gazing at such a horny sight. The strap of her thong was so thin and as he spread and pulled her cheeks apart, working them, he couple see her tiny puckered pink hole and the slit of her pussy. Her vulva was shaved and her lips were swollen and gleaming with moisture. He started squeezing her cheeks together, pulling the apart and squeezing them together again. She shivered. Then she suddenly gave a moan and wagged her ass.

"All right. Enough!" she chuckled dirtily.

"You scared of me?"

"No. I am scared of me!"

"In that case, roll over on your back."

"You wanna do it from the front?" she asked, rolling languidly onto her back, her face drowsy and happy.

"The front, the back, the side, I don't care!"

"You are naughty," she said with a deep chuckle, her face looking as happy as he had ever seen it.

Chapter 32

He poured oil onto the front of her legs and thighs. Then he put his hands on her and started stroking.

"I wanna put some pillows on my back so I can see..." she chuckled and put two of them under her. She lay back with a hand behind her head.

Her eyes were half closed, drowsy and smoky. Her face was relaxed and radiant, like a cat that had just had creamy milk.

He massaged her legs slowly, aware of her eyes gazing at his dark hands on her pale skin. He gave her a good show. Laura felt so tingly, seeing the dark hands covering and kneading her legs, then moving up to her thighs, running smoothly over the pale surface. The strong fingers hooked into her flesh, pulling, draining, squeezing and spreading wonderful sensations. As he went up her thighs, the fingers on the outside, the dark thumbs on the inside, she tried to stiffen her legs to silence the shivers.

"Are you scared again?" he teased.

"No!" she rasped and let go. Then she was trembling and couldn't stop it. He smiled and slid his palms onto her inner thighs. Round and round, smoothly, getting closer and closer. As his fingertips brushed the spot where her thighs met her vulva, she moaned and spread them.

Then she giggled and so did he. Dez' cock hardened in his pants. Her thong was so tiny and the sides of her shaved pussy were exposed. There was no doubt now, there was a damp, dark patch where it cupped her slit so tightly. He spent extra time working her upper, inner thighs. Her shivers continued. Then Dez left her thighs and oiled her hips, over her thong.

"Should I take it off?"

"Would you like to?" he asked, looking into her eyes. She didn't reply. She raised her hips and took them off. She kept her legs together, but he could see her shaved pussy clear as day. It was surprisingly fat for such a slim girl. Her engorged lips looking so dark and thick from blood. And there was a sticky moisture on them.

The strong scent of her arousal permeated the whole room. Dez pulled his eyes off her alluring cunt and looked into her eyes. They were narrowed to horny slits.

"Aren't you gonna massage me any more with your wonderful black hands?" she cooed.

Dez snapped to and chuckled. He poured oil onto her belly and in the valley between her breasts. They were like two oversize, engorged tennis balls. Her nipples were pink and small. He massaged her belly, rolling his big hands in smooth circles around her navel.

"If I was your girlfriend I wouldn't let you massage other women."

"Why does everybody think masseurs fuck customers. Women customers are not like that."

"I wouldn't be so sure. The sight of your black hands on my skin is so arousing..." she rasped. Dez stroked her lower belly then, over the top of her pubes and she shivered and sighed. His big hands moved up her sides, cupping them, squeezing them, like he wanted to pump her onto his cock and she groaned deeply, and long. Then he massaged her ribs and the valley between her breasts, avoiding touching them. Her chest pushed at him, begging for his touch.

"I can massage them, if you want!" he said through a parched throat.

"Do it," she rasped and it was a command.

He poured hot oil over her nipples and it slowly spread to the rest of her mounds, making them glitter. Then he slid his hands over her tits. He fondled and kneaded them, trying to make it look smooth and methodical. Then he was engulfing them at the base and slowly pulling his hands off them, alternating. She gave up all pretense and moaned. Her nipples started growing surprisingly thick and long, and dark, filled with blood.

"Ah!!! They are very sensitive. If you keep that up I will cum!!!"

Her directness surprised him and made his heart thud. He trapped them between his thumbs and forefingers and worked them, tweaking, stroking and pulling them. Her body writhed and her moans became sharper. He looked into her eyes and it was a tortured mask. Her pale gray eyes were full of fire. He squeezed one and released it

"Ah!!!!" he pinched the other. "Ah!!!!" he pinched them both She nearly shot off the bed. He pumped her tits in his hands as he pinched her nipples and rubbed them with his thumbs.

She inhaled sharply, then she was shaking and shivering hard, her eyes staring at him, groaning gutturally through her teeth gritted. Finally, she fell back and exhaled, going all soft and drowsy.

Chapter 33

"Gosh! I am so ashamed. You must think I am a whore!"

"No! But I am surprised. I never thought you were such a hot blooded horny slut!" he said it sweetly and chuckled.

"I guess they would say thanks in your country huh!"

"Of course. I wanna make you really cum. Real hard! What should I do?"

"What! I never would tell you!" she gasped.

"One good principal of business is to give out clear, concise instructions."

"I wont tell you!"

"Then I will have to find out for myself."

She suddenly looked scared, and worried. Though the lust never left her eyes.

"I think I should go."

"I am not letting you go like this," he said huskily, then he sank down besides. She tried to roll away, half heartedly. He pressed her slim frame down with a big thigh and slid an arm under her back and around her, to catch a breast from the other side. His other hand slid to her lower belly to stroke her.

"I was scared of this, yunno," she said into his face.

"You should be, coz I am going to blow your mind."

His mouth closed over hers and his fingers slid onto her pubes, to stroke her slowly as he kissed her mouth softly, gently, but firmly. She kept her lips closed. He pinched a nipple. Her whole body shook and she moaned, opening her mouth. His tongue slid in and he sucked and slurped gently on her lips. Then he latched on to the lower one and pulled it, stretching it. He let it go and it snapped back. She gasped and licked it with her tongue.

"Mmmm!" he groaned and he had such a fierce expression of lust that she gasped again and tried to pull back, whimpering with fear. He dove at her, caught her mouth and attacked it. His hand slid over her cunt and cupped it, to squeeze it tortuously. Her his were hit by sharp spasms and she cried in anguish. Then she opened up and started kissing him with a fiery passion. Her long, pale arms snaked around him and she hugged him with surprising strength like she wanted to grind him to powder. He released her pussy and his hand was soaked.

1...910111213...15