The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started rubbing her engorged, thick lips and clit, but she got impatient and snapped her hips at his hand. So he buried a digit in her hole and then she was fucking his hand ferociously and devouring his mouth and groaning gutturally. Then she pushed him down at her tits and growled.

"Suck them. Suck my nipples off me with those beautiful black lips!"

Dez was only too glad to oblige. He devoured them and sucked them as he finger fucked her hot, tight hole. She threw her head back and writhed violently, throwing her cunt at his hand. He eased a second digit in her and pumped them in and out rhythmically and she cried loudly. Then she shoved her hand into her mouth to stifle her sounds. Her other hand slapped the mattress as she went wild like a run away horse.

Dez fingered her ferociously as he pinched one nipple hard, and sucked the other hard, releasing them alternatively. She became violent. She grabbed his vest and yanked it over his head and then she sank teeth and claws into him, grabbing his bulging muscles. He was so caught up in her passion he didn't even feel it. As her pleasure and arousal reached an incensing intensity, it became an ordeal to hold her down so he could pleasure her. She threw her thighs up high, wrapping them around his arm and her hips shot off the mattress, then she was screaming and cumming hard.

She finally just snapped back and lay there, thighs splayed, heaving and gasping.

Dez raised himself off her slowly and sat up, keeping his digits buried in her pussy.

"Sorry about that," she rasped deeply and blushed. "I hope I didn't hurt you"

"You are a wild one huh!" he laughed.

"Its all your fault. You sexy black beast!" her hand drifted to the bulge in his pants. She stroked it and squeezed it. It twitched.

"Can I see it please. I have never seen a black one," she rasped. "Take off your clothes, I am going to massage you back."

Dez didn't even hesitate. He pulled off his vest and dropped his pants.

"Kneel here besides me. And give me the oil."

She poured it onto her hands, lathered them generously and then pouted, gazing at his cock.

"But I don't want it to taste like the oil."

"I have brilliant idea," he raised her head and brought it to his crotch. It was turgid and hard. He grabbed it at the base and brought it to her face.

"Its so big and black. I am scared..." she pouted, as she brought her oiled hands to his defined torso and started massaging him smoothly. She looked at her hands and shuddered. She squeezed and stroked, grabbed, pulled, released and stroked, her eyes all fiery.

"You are greedy for black meat huh?"

"Yes..." she rasped and then her tongue darted out and she licked his cock.

He ran the thick, veined shaft along her lips and she kissed it, licked it and lapped it, groaning gutturally, like she had an immense hunger. She craned her neck, lapping it from the tip to the base and back, the top, the sides. When it was all wet, she started licking the blunt tip. She caught it between her lips and sucked half of it in.

She groaned and smacked her lips, stroking it with her agile tongue, then she bobbed her head, peeling the foreskin back. She sucked the head hard and pulled her lips off with a loud, wet pop.

"Ahhhh!!!" she gasped, looking intoxicated. She moaned as she saw precum well into the big pee slit. Then she lapped it up in strings, greedily, her tongue darting back into her mouth to run all over the roof and the insides of her cheeks.

"Mmmm! I love your taste.... I have to have that big, black fucking cock in my mouth!"

She grabbed it and gobbled it up. Her jaws seemed to stretch like an alligator and she took it in. Then she started bobbing her head furiously. She attacked his cock with greed and Dez felt the blood just shoot in and make it grow oh so hard and big. She sucked and slurped away furiously and he thought she would make it burst and suck his whole body empty.

"Oh fuck! Laura! That's what I need baby!"

"This is what I need! Stroke my pussy. Stroke my fucking pussy!" she growled, glaring up at him, then she was shoving it back into her mouth and attacking it with fervor.

He fingered her pussy and she raised her knees and opened herself to him completely. Her pussy mouth was tight around his digits, but the angle of her raised knees had made a cave form in her hole. He could move a bit in all directions before touching her slippery walls. He hooked his fingers over the roof and stroked her g-spot. This drove her real wild. Her eyes flared up at him like a frenzied, wild animal's and she growled like one. She grabbed his balls in one hot, oiled hand and started pulling and squeezing like she wanted to force the cum to shoot out of him. She grabbed the base of his cock in the other hand and beat his meat ferociously as she sucked and slurped with a blistering intensity.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-ahhhhh!!!!" Dez cried again and again. His balls tightened and then they exploded. He shot one thick spurt of cum into her mouth, then she pulled back and jerked him hard and fast, making his cum spray into her mouth and onto her lips as she flicked her tongue like an angry snake. He groaned and shot her, again and again, covering her tongue, and lips with his cum. She slurped her tongue into her mouth as he stopped cumming and groaned with contentment as she swirled it around.

Then she bore down on his leaking, softening cock and lapped it clean. She scooped up the rest from her lips and chin, held it up lasciviously and then licked it off her fingers. What a slut!

Smiling naughtily, she vacuumed his cock into her mouth and chewed it clean. Then she sucked his dick hard and pulled her lips off him with a loud, wet pop.

"Damn! I like to pop that black cock out of my mouth!"

Groaning with relish, she leaned back and then she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out. It was covered with his thick, creamy cum. She smiled nastily at him, then sucked her tongue back in and swirled his cum and her drool round and round, before finally swallowing it.

"You must think I am a slut!" she rasped.

"You are!" he gasped. "Your boyfriend is one lucky guy."

"I never did that to him."

"Where did you learn it?"

"My ex." her eyes clouded over. "I dated this guy, a lecturer, when I started studying. I thought he would look after me and guide me and be the father I never had. But he abused me and made me do all these things. And he used to beat me up..." Her eyes watered.

"Why didn't you leave him?"

"I deserved it!" she looked like she was about to sob.

"You deserve to be loved and appreciated and treated good."

"I found pleasure in being demeaned and humiliated. I felt like shit and I was disgusted with myself and I hated myself. And I found fulfillment in it. Can you imagine? Now you must think I am sick. I cant explain it."

"No. I don't think so. Listen, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I never enjoyed doing it for him. Not like normal joy. But I feel happy when I do it to you. I like to make you happy, because you make me happy." she wrapped her arms around his powerful thigh and rested her head on his mons, nuzzling him. He stroked her head lovingly and she purred. Then she pushed her head back and looked up at him, smiling naughtily, sweetly.

"I didn't do what I just did for your pleasure though. It was all my selfish pleasure. I wanted to devour you and have you in my belly. Like a kid, yunno. Kids like to eat whatever they like. And I just wanted to eat you up." she laughed and slapped his belly. He laughed too.

"Greedy white slut!"

"I am going to do it to you nicely now. Lie down on the bed, with your legs over the edge. Put your feet on the floor and spread them. I am going to drive you mad. I need some wine first though..."

As he arranged himself, she jumped off the bed nimbly and grabbed the bottle of wine. She took two deep sips.

"I felt like shit when I came here. But now I feel like a million buck."

She danced to the music as she poured some wine in a glass. She picked up her thongs and slipped them on. He placed the glass of wine on the floor, between his feet and then she straddled him. She scooped up his cock, stroked it hard, very expertly, then she laid it on his belly. She lowered her slim body on his and molded herself into him, trapping his cock between their bodies. She cupped his chin in her hand and showered his face with kisses. Then she lapped his lips, pulling back, coming down and lapping again. Then she sucked on them, stretching them, letting them snap back. She giggled with joy. Then her face was covered by a fierce, intense look and he could tell she now meant business.

She pressed her chin into his and her tongue shot into his mouth. It was long and it snaked around his and made him dizzy and tingly all over. She kissed him for an eternity, and her hips started grinding into his, rubbing his haft into the crease of her excited, dripping cunt. Dez wanted to grab but she hit his hands away.

She pulled her thong off the mouth of her pussy and brought her hot slit down on his shaft, then she was riding the underside, lathering it in her copious juices, her hips being rocked by sharp spasms. She groaned and arched her back, craned her neck and went down, feasting on his chest and sucking his nipples, biting and sucking harder till they stood out like a woman's stiff ones. Then she eased down lower, devouring his defined belly like it was a tasty steak.

She paused, sat upright and scooped up his cock. It was so hard as stiff. She ran her fingers over him tantalizingly. Then she peeled back the foreskin and brought it to her dripping, nether mouth. She hissed as she bore down on him and took the fat head in. Dez gasped. Then she skewered herself down on his shaft, in shallow thrusts, until she finally had it all buried in her hot, tight hole. Her shaved mons rested on his, and his big balls were sitting pretty in the crack of her ass.

Dez groaned and his hips started rolling. She grabbed his nipples and rode him, bouncing spiritedly, for a few seconds. He pulled back and hit her hard. She cried and shuddered, then she jumped off him, onto the floor, laughing, leaving his cock rearing. Then she slapped it playfully.

"Bitch!" he cursed in a gasp.

"I like to taste myself. But I don't wanna fuck you."

"Why not?"

"I have a boyfriend. I mean, this already bad enough, but it is still within limits. If I fuck you, I will get confused. But I promise you will love what I will do to you. Get up on your elbows so you can see."

She sank between his parted knees, scooped him up and started licking his cock, mewing and moaning. Dez was groaning like a fool.

"Mmm! This black dick tastes so good, with a seasoning of my pussy tears.. Mmmm!"

She lapped it clean. Then she picked up the wine glass and dipped the fat cock in. Then she slurped and sucked it clean, and did it again.

"Oh!!! Fuck!!! I love this shit!!!"

She poured the remainder of the wine over his pubes and balls. Some dripped down his crack but he didn't care. She ran her pale fingers through his dark, crinkly bush.

"This feels nice. But I want you to shave it for me. Will you do that baby. I want you all bare and silky, like your chest..."

She then went down, eyes twinkling and licked and slurped up all the wine from his pubes. She skirted around his cock and picked up his heavy balls. She massaged and stroked them with her tongue till they were clean and Dez was staring like a moron and groaning, his hips twitching from incensing sight and sensations. Then she sucked them into her mouth and lapped them, rolling them around, then pulling her lips off. She seemed to have such an appetite for his dark meat he almost feared she would bite them off and swallow them before he could do a thing. But she didn't Then her long digits were stroking his crack.

"damn! Some went here too. I am such a bad girl. Want me to lick it up and clean you up? Please!"

"All right then!"

"Thanks honey... Pull your thighs up..."

She grabbed the undersides of his thighs and pushed them up, and spread them. Dez leaned back and held them up. She stroked his cleft, sometimes scratching lightly, making him moan as his sensitive flesh felt her exciting touch.

"MMMMMM!!! SO much dark meat for me!!!" she rasped hungrily and then she sank down and her face descended to came to him.

He felt her hot breath, then her hot, slick tongue was lapping up his crack and it was exquisite and incensing. She moaned with hunger and then she devoured his ass. She grabbed his cheeks, sinking her claws into them and yanked them apart. She licked and sucked and slurped his buttocks, spreading a wet heat. Then she spat into his crack, hitting his hole. And dove in to lap it up. She ran her tongue up and down his crack, over and over again and again, moaning with relish as swabbing him like a slick, wet sponge. Her head bobbed up and down, and when she came up her eyes would catch his and there were flashing with a wanton lust. Then she sank down, pressing her nose into his balls and started rimming his hole with the tip of her tongue, gently at first. Then she was licking his hole and the sharp, sweet sensations made a groan man shudder and cry. Dez couldn't believe it. He had never imagined...

She now made her tongue hard and slowly inserted in into his hole flicking and rolling it, coaxing his sphincter open. Then she was in. She started bobbing her head, making guttural grunts of joy as she sank deeper and deeper into him till it was all in and her lips were pressing into his crack.

"AH fuck! Yeah! Yes!!!!"

She pulled out slowly, gasping for breath, her nostrils flared, her face happy and wild.

"Am I making you happy?"

"Yes! I love it!"

"Mmmm! I haven't forgotten about you neither. Don't worry, you will get it yet!!!" she said to his cock, scooping it up, then she vacuumed it into her mouth and sucked it hungrily. Then she pulled back, stroked her throat for a few seconds, as if to loosen it, then she shot down and forced his spongy shaft into her throat. She gobbled like a turkey, rolling her head round and round, smiling naughtily at him. He couldn't believe it. He gasped sharply and felt his balls rushing to explode.

Then she pulled off him and slapped his cock sharply.

"I still wanna tongue you some more!"

"do it!"

"Want me to eat your black ass?"

"Yes!"

"Gosh, if my parents could see me now."

Then she sank down and went to town on his ass. She took his hand and placed it on her forehead. He gripped it and started pushing her deeper and deeper into his hole. She groaned with joy and tongued him ferociously, like she was trying to get her whole head into him. She drove him inane and healed him and did it again.

"Oh yeahhhhhh!!! Eat my ass you slut! Eat my fucking black ass."

"Uh huh!!!" was all she responded with as she tongued and slurped away.

Then finally, she pulled back, gasping and chuckling.

"Are you OK? Darling Desmond?"

"Fuck!!!!" was all he could rasp.

She smiled naughtily as she licked her finger. Then she dipped it into the oil. She took his cock and sucked it back into her mouth. She stroked it and sucked it. Then she started wriggling her finger into his hole.

He tensed.

"relax baby! You can take this little finger. My ex would even take a huge dildo in there! That was the only thing I enjoyed, pounding his ass into an oblivion with my strap on..." She laughed nastily, scaring him as she screwed her slick digit into his hole. Then she started stroking him as she sucked him and it was exquisite. She grabbed his balls with her free hand as she finger fucked him and feasted on his meat with relish.

Laura had no sense of time or place of who she was now. She only had one intent, to make this big, black cock spout! She went at him with all she had. Finally, as she stroked his prostrate, his balls gather and became hard as nuts. She pulled her mouth off him and kept it wide open, gaping over his pee slit. Dez bawled and then his cock exploded, shooting hard jet of cum after another into her mouth, some catching her lips and chin. Then she clamped it over him, sucking and swallowing as he had a mind shattering orgasm that nearly knocked him out.

Even after he finished cumming, she kept him in her mouth, sinking onto his thighs, draping her arms across them and suckling away and moaning.

Finally, she raised herself on her knees and scooped up the cum from her face, slurping it off her fingers. Then she eased her digit out of him carefully. She stared fixedly into his eyes as she raised it to her lips, licked it and then sucked it in and cleaned it.

"what do you say now?"

"You nasty!"

"Why don't you get real nasty and clean your cock in my hair, make me your real slut, before you send me off to bed!"

Dez chuckled but he found the offer very appealing. He stood over the sexy blond and cleaned his cock in her hair.

"Don't you wanna rub it in my face and slap me with it, before you kick me out!"

He said, "Hot Damn!!!!" and did it . His dick got hard again. She said she could get it even harder and then she put him on his knees and sucked his ass again, jerking his cock till he thought it would burst. She then deep throated him and sucked him, working his ass until he exploded.

Dez was exhausted from the hot action, but she was all bubbly, energetic and happy.

"This is the first time I have done that and been happy about it. I am not ashamed, I don't feel dirty or anything. I am just happy."

She said she was going to her room. Dez dragged her onto the bed and pinned her down. Then she exhaled and fell asleep in his arms. She left around six.

Chapter 34

The following day at work, Dez was busy thinking about the two girls. They were both hot. Laura was a nasty, dirty bitch and Aisha was a sweet temptress. He loved the way they both sucked him. He was a bit nervous about Laura because she had gone through shit and probably hated men deep down. But Aisha had gone through racial rejection all her life and she had complexes too and hated everyone deep inside. But these girls were saner than most white women he had gotten to know. He decided that the proof of the pudding was in the eating. He had better fuck them and see who fucked better. He would take the winner, make her dump her German boy and become the new sheriff in town.

Now, Dez was planning on fucking Aisha first, but things went differently. When he got home that night, Aisha was out, but Laura was around. And she seemed to have been waiting for him. She was happy.

"Any good news from your stocks?" he asked her as she poured him a glass of wine.

"No!"

"Why are you so happy then?"

"Well, coz you are home!" she leaned in and kissed him, smiling from ear to ear.

Laura then dragged him to her room and stripped him naked, then she gave him a full body massage. She worked as a masseur and she was very skilled. The massage was even extra better, because she stripped down to a pair of tiny hot pants and matching, tiny bra and sat on his ass, massaging him skillfully. Sometimes, she did funny, nice things on his back with her digits and when he asked her what that was, she chuckled and said,

"Tantra baby! I just wanna make you happy."

Then she turned him on his back and sat on his dick as she oiled and massaged his belly and chest. She told him it was so sexy to see her pale hands on his dark skin. She worked his nipples and started grinding her hot cunt into his cock.

"Oh gosh! Desmond! It really excites me to touch your dark body. Its so arousing. I am really wet. Feel!" she offered, raising her hips. He reached to cup her pussy and she sat it down on his hand. He started squeezing and stroking her cunt and she started moaning. Then she told him her hot pants had a zip and she opened it, splitting her pants open in the middle, all the way from the front to the back.